Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Herb Grinder, pH Test Strips

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflinetwigheadS
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? * 5
    #27289671 - 05/01/21 11:46 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

I mean I get it - yes - it's important to get the word out there, if you want to get vaccinated... but god damn you can't get away from this or that celebrity being paid to say good things about it, youtube ads, facebook ads, google ads, like their pouring millions in advertising and it almost makes it come across more as a product than a medical cure... and then it makes you think about how much money these companies must be making from selling upwards of a billion vaccines.

AYYO this just feels weird, anyone else feel that way? I'm not necessarily leaning one way or another about the efficacy of the vaccine itself - I can't get enough information right now to say. But the marketing aspect is fucking odd.

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisiblePsicomvb
Male User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: twighead]
    #27289682 - 05/01/21 11:58 PM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

Interesting observation... hmmm iono, americans capitalize on literally everything so I feel like it's more to do with that and using the significance of covid to holler about it n cash in.  Other countries, though, are pushing for the vaccine without much financial incentive just cuz the vaccine is ultimately a good thing.

OfflineSprewellSleeve
Male

Loc: USA
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Psicomvb] * 8
    #27289696 - 05/02/21 12:13 AM (15 days, 11 hours ago)

Imagine if natural nutrition and exercise was pushed this hard.

--------------------

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: SprewellSleeve] * 4
    #27289723 - 05/02/21 12:59 AM (15 days, 10 hours ago)

No.
There is no profit motive, it's essentially free to the end user.
The gov is spending tax dollars to advertise, so that they can spend more tax dollars to deploy the national guard for mass vax sites, so they can spend even more tax dollars to get folks vaxed, so that we can get out of this mess. There are less convoluted ways for the drug companies to make money.

People are refusing to get the shot, so they are pushing ads. It's really that simple.

Offlinespirit_shadow
Unvaccinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Lynnch] * 3
    #27289734 - 05/02/21 01:10 AM (15 days, 10 hours ago)

I'm not taking something that was fucking rushed and zero long term studies on, go :stonedjerk: into a sock to anyone telling me to get the shot.

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #27289742 - 05/02/21 01:27 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

https://www.businessinsider.com/white-house-launch-1-billion-ad-blitz-covid-vaccines-report-2021-3

The White House is set to launch a $1.5 billion ad campaign to win over vaccine skeptics, report says

https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing-room/statements-releases/2021/03/25/fact-sheet-biden-administration-announces-historic-10-billion-investment-to-expand-access-to-covid-19-vaccines-and-build-vaccine-confidence-in-hardest-hit-and-highest-risk-communities/

$3 Billion to Strengthen Vaccine Confidence. HHS, through the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), will invest $3 billion to support local efforts to increase vaccine uptake and equity. This funding will go directly to states, territories, and some large cities, enabling them to support local health departments and community-based organizations in launching new programs and initiatives intended to increase vaccine access, acceptance, and uptake. This funding will focus on reaching communities hit hardest by the pandemic, including those with a high social vulnerability index, minority communities, and rural areas. The awards will be made in early April and administered through CDC’s existing immunization cooperative agreement with 64 jurisdictions. More than half of this funding is being made available thanks to the American Rescue Plan.

Examples of new programs this funding to jurisdictions could support include:

A rural, faith-based organization could receive funding to conduct door-to-door outreach to schedule vaccination appointments in partnership with a community health center;
A food assistance and housing nonprofit in a high-poverty community could receive funding to conduct vaccine outreach and education, and to ensure its clients, including those with disabilities or limited mobility, have transportation to a FEMA-supported mass vaccination site;
Funding could support hiring or extending the hours of community health workers who do culturally-competent bilingual health outreach, so they can make sure uninsured people who are receiving care also have the information they need to get a free vaccination.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

https://www.icandecide.org/

InvisibleONE OZ SLUG
Hella Conundrums
Male

Loc: TX
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead] * 7
    #27289745 - 05/02/21 01:29 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

The HamHead summoning ritual is complete.

OfflineBlackrainbow2
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: right behind U
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead]
    #27289748 - 05/02/21 01:32 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

money would be much better spent vaccinating all the bats..since that is where they say the prob originated..and they can't opt out...

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: ONE OZ SLUG]
    #27289750 - 05/02/21 01:36 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

Quote:

ONE OZ SLUG said:
The HamHead summoning ritual is complete.

:shrug:

Someone mentioned it seems like lots of money is being dumped into advertising.

There's links to prove it.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

OfflineEggtimer
HotSauce Lover

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: twighead]
    #27289760 - 05/02/21 01:50 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

If the government was/could be more transparent/honest they wouldn't need such forced propaganda to convince people. Ultimately until there are better values, truer values we will continue to have poor leaders that are an amalgamation of the average person with weak values.

Kakistocracy here in the US.
As long as it's not forced it's ok but as soon as they force this then they can justify forcing the vaccines that don't let psychoactive drugs get to the BBB. It sounds absurd they would push for such a thing but I don't think it's outside the realm of possibility once they become more advanced.

What kind of strange future of civilization continues on for hundreds of years as a progression from its current state will we be living in. How can this world continue in its current state without some sort of complete collapse is it possible?

Quote:

Brainwashed into conformity
Complete coercion of mind
Mass media telling you how to think
Believe their ideas to be your own

Nothing wild will escape their grasp
All will be molded by their hands
No deviation from the norm

Technology marches forward
Powerless and purposeless
Move on to the next distraction
From labs in white coats

Mapping genes and brains

Neurons, hormones, and complex molecules
Advancing psychological and biological tools

--------------------
"I consider our Earth as a part of the lowest area
We live as we were at the bottom of the sea
Where nothing is pure and undespoiled, Where everything is eaten and eroded"
"Foreseen ending, affliction of elusive perspective is just an illusion built from fear and emotional momentum
Fragmental pieces of timeline are now operating your mental consciousness"

OfflinetwigheadS
mͯó
I'm a teapot

Loc: Glenn Gould's Fuck Windmi... Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: HamHead]
    #27289762 - 05/02/21 01:51 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

More money for advertisers yay!

--------------------
¿Check out some art m8?

OfflineNortherner
FSM acolyte
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: spirit_shadow] * 6
    #27289768 - 05/02/21 01:56 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

The vaccine misinformation following is huge in the US so they have to fight back some way. The facts of greater good and statistical chance of better outcome is not enough, it needs to be showy and omnipresent. Ideally people re-posting about it on Facebook and Twitter for greatest impact. Otherwise people will perceive misinformation as the loudest voice and believe it. Mass human psychology requires very different approaches to individual.

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
I'm not taking something that was fucking rushed and zero long term studies on, go :stonedjerk: into a sock to anyone telling me to get the shot.

There's never been a vaccine with long term studies. This sort of statement implies there has been and inspires fear that scientific protocols are not being followed. It's the sort of view that can be fostered by the misinformation they are trying to fight. Hence the massive campaign.

--------------------
If only you could see the things he has seen, the technicolour dreams of a plastic changa bear

OfflineAsanteA
low dose - high adventure
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Netherlands Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: twighead] * 3
    #27289769 - 05/02/21 01:57 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

Millions of dead, trillions of economic damage, globally.

Humanity, its civilisation, is being slain by this, in minor, the disease, in major, the economy.

Covid and our responses to it are bombing us back into the stone age.

Look at wtf is happening in India.

People want herd immunity by any means necessary.

Of course they push it hard.

Thois is a conveyor belt into the meat grinder, this covid situation.

No conspiracy, just, by any means necessary.

--------------------
CDC  COVID  SELF-CHECKER  :syringe:  COVID  MAIN  THREAD  #2
Get 1 month's supplies in case of illness or calamity and help loved ones.
Strengthen your friendship ties - and exchange more favors and advice !

OMNICYCLIC YOU  SUPPORT TICKETS  STORE  SPONSORS/VENDORS  AMANI

personal Ethereum gifts w/o strings attached are very welcome at:
0x9e107aC7656A4b2Fc295Ef5157f06B8E313D7aFa    Ethereum?

OfflineAtomsplit
 User Gallery

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27289777 - 05/02/21 02:11 AM (15 days, 9 hours ago)

:whathesaid:

We can debate about this til we're blue in the face and get no where.
CT can be fun but not on this subject. IMO

:mushroom2:

Edited by Atomsplit (05/02/21 02:22 AM)

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: SprewellSleeve]
    #27289956 - 05/02/21 08:03 AM (15 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

SprewellSleeve said:
Imagine if natural nutrition and exercise was pushed this hard.

There are countless government funded programs and billions of dollars spent each year promoting healthy eating and exercise. There are tens or maybe hundreds of thousands of celebrities and Youtubers and influencers getting paid large sums of money to spend all day pushing whatever their health fad of the week is.

The reason celebrities and athletes and corporations and the government etc are pushing the vaccines is because anyone who’s been paying attention for the last year understands that at this point it’s our only way back to a fairly normal and productive society, as well as drastically reducing the odds of a much deadlier mutation occurring and causing an even worse situation in the future. It’s something worth using their large platform to promote.

Or maybe they’re all just the illuminati :rocket:

Offlinefeevers
Wanderer
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Northerner] * 2
    #27289970 - 05/02/21 08:29 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

Northerner said:.
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:

There's never been a vaccine with long term studies. This sort of statement implies there has been and inspires fear that scientific protocols are not being followed. It's the sort of view that can be fostered by the misinformation they are trying to fight. Hence the massive campaign.

That’s what people seem to be having a hard time grasping. The COVID vaccines are likely now the most well studied vaccines in human history, scientists across the globe in major hospitals and universities have been analyzing them since before they were released. We’re now over a year out and, as expected, there are zero signs of any physiological markers that would indicate long term changes to the body, other than the designed immune response against covid.

But yet it’s clear that COVID has tons of long term consequences, and not just for old people or fat people or people who got really sick from it. I’m working on a covid rehab wing of the hospital I’m at right now and since the vaccines have rolled out and the elderly are almost all immune, almost all of our covid cases are in their 30’s and 40’s and previously healthy. On other non-covid units we’re also getting lots of abnormal strokes and heart attacks and lung injury in younger people who’s only risk factor was having had covid in the prior months... these are cases that were essentially non-existent before covid hit and are now common.

If you don’t get the shot, you will get covid. If at this point you think the shot somehow presents more risk than the virus, then you’re either misinformed or are not great at risk assessment. If you don’t care and just don’t want to get it, then maybe consider that by doing your part you’re helping those around you as well.

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: feevers]
    #27290000 - 05/02/21 09:05 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

i dont get ads but i dont think that the gov wanted me vaxxed

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: feevers]
    #27290003 - 05/02/21 09:08 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0006497120417847?via=ihub

Abstract Edit 4. 🤦
Thrombocytopenia has been consistently reported following the administration of adenoviral gene transfer vectors. The mechanism underlying this phenomenon is currently unknown.

https://nypost.com/2021/04/10/south-african-covid-variant-can-break-through-pfizer-vaccine/

South African COVID variant can ‘break through’ Pfizer vaccine: study
By ReutersApril 10, 2021

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-astrazeneca-vaccin-idUSKBN2BT1ER

“In my opinion, we can now say it, it is clear that there is an association (of the brain blood clots) with the vaccine. However, we still do not know what causes this reaction,” Marco Cavaleri, chair of the vaccine evaulation team at the EMA, told Italian daily Il Messagero.

:popcorn:

https://govbanknotes.wordpress.com/2021/02/18/young-nurse-suffers-from-hemorrhage-and-brain-swelling-after-second-dose-of-pfizers-covid-19-vaccine/

(Natural News) by Lance D Johnson A 28-year-old healthcare worker from the Swedish American Hospital, in Beloit, Wisconsin was recently admitted to the ICU just five days after receiving a second dose of Pfizer’s experimental mRNA vaccine. The previously healthy young woman was pronounced brain dead after cerebral angiography confirmed a severe hemorrhage stroke in her brain stem.

Her family members confirmed that she was “breaking out in rashes” after the vaccine. She also suffered from sudden migraine headaches, and got “sick” after taking the second dose of the vaccine. At the very end, she lost the ability to speak and went unconscious. The migraines, nausea, and loss of speech were all symptoms of a brain bleed and brain swelling, something her family did not understand at the time, and something nobody would expect after vaccination.

https://foreignaffairsintelligencecouncil.wordpress.com/2021/02/04/doctors-now-warn-about-permanent-damage-and-cardiovascular-events-following-covid-19-vaccination/

More doctors are speaking out about the harms of new COVID-19 vaccines. Cardiothoracic surgeon, Dr. Hooman Noorchashm, M.D., Ph.D. is one of them. Dr. Noorchashm says that the covid-19 vaccines will almost certainly cause an antigen-specific immune response; however, if viral antigens are present in the tissues of recipients at the time of vaccination, the vaccine-augmented immune response will turn the immune system against those tissues, causing inflammation that can lead to blood clot formation. This destructive auto-immune effect could do significant damage to endothelial cells of elderly patients who already suffer from cardiovascular disease.

Edit 3.  Vaccine causes recently-infected persons to experience autoimmune vascular damage.

Dr. Noorchashm’s findings are consistent with the research findings of Dr. J. Patrick Whelan, M.D., Ph.D., who shared similar concerns with the FDA in early December of 2020. Whelan warned that a recently-infected patient who is subject to covid-19 vaccination is likely to suffer from autoimmune attacks along the ACE-2 receptors present in the heart, and in the microvasculature of the brain, liver and kidney. The risk is doubled because two shots are required.

Edit.

https://www.visiontimes.com/2021/04/21/uk-third-wave-fully-vaccinated.html

The authors predict that the “resurgence in both hospitalizations and deaths is dominated by those that have received two doses of the vaccine, comprising around 60% and 70% of the wave respectively. This can be attributed to the high levels of uptake in the most at-risk age groups, such that immunization failures account for more serious illness than unvaccinated individuals.”

“This shows that most deaths and admissions in a post-Roadmap resurgence are in people who have received two vaccine doses, even without vaccine protection waning or a variant emerging that escapes vaccines,” the document continues.

Edit 2.

I wonder what lipid nanoparticles carrying their ingredients do to reproductive organs?

https://www.mdpi.com/1422-0067/21/13/4572/htm

Involvement of ACE2/Ang-(1-7)/MAS1 Axis in the Regulation of Ovarian Function in Mammals

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (05/02/21 09:35 AM)

OfflineGene Hackman
Mastermind
 User Gallery

#27290016 - 05/02/21 09:17 AM (15 days, 2 hours ago)

Get an ad-blocker

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: Anyone a little creeped by how hard they're pushing the vaccine? [Re: Gene Hackman]
    #27290027 - 05/02/21 09:27 AM (15 days, 1 hour ago)

i have been expressing concern about the spike protein doing damage to cells and i think thats why they split the doses up

and there is a study that just came out about it

i think thats what got me banned from the covid thread

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Amazon Herb Grinder, pH Test Strips

Community >> The Pub