Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: DB Kit [Re: wingnutx]
    #272856 - 03/16/01 03:11 PM (23 years, 18 days ago)

Matter of fact wingNUT.... coca cola's formula can be found : ) ... this also goes for many other "manufactured goods" ... ne-way.... McMan's recip..sounds good ... but all those chemicals make me alittle shaky... i know nature is oblivious to the ways of man but sometimes ... also in this case... (because it has been the nature of man to do so over thousands of years) i feel our collective minds can sway the way in our favor... this is a mycological BBS ... it is not meant for DRUG DEALERS SPORE PIMPS AND PSYLO-HOES...forgive me for being so ......blunt : ).. but the whole deal of pimping shit to honest "lo-scale"mycologists seems like an evil vision brought upon during the ingestion of some psychadelic drug ;) ... to end on a good note.....-... great thanx to those who post recipies and those who test those recipies out... with out us there would be no Ryche Hawk because he is ONE OF US ... thank you and good night : )

Blind man

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DB Kit
    #272887 - 03/16/01 01:46 AM (23 years, 18 days ago)

I don't believe it's ryche's recipe to disclose.

Invisiblewingnutx

Re: DB Kit [Re: slither]
    #273004 - 03/16/01 09:56 AM (23 years, 18 days ago)

While yer at it, get coca cola to give you their recipe as well.

Drink, Fight, Fuck
http://www.getnet.net/~wingnutx/

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: wingnutx]
    #273012 - 03/16/01 10:10 AM (23 years, 18 days ago)

OfflineKast
old hand
Re: DB Kit [Re: McMan]
    #273073 - 03/16/01 11:52 AM (23 years, 18 days ago)

You know, McMan, that does look like a damn good recipe. But you know what? That's a hell of a lot of ingredients to buy and even more so, a hell of a lot of work.

InvisibleJustAnotherTraveler
Sporalized

#273093 - 03/16/01 12:23 PM (23 years, 18 days ago)

McMan!

You forgot the rest of bluhoney's friends recipe. The Mini Tek :)

This could be a whole lot easier for alot of people.

---------------------------------------------------

Now for the descrete people, here is a mini tek:

5 pounds chicken manure,(reason for chicken is its higher in nitrogen and
phosphorous than horse and cow)
1 halfbale of soaked wheatstraw(essential)
1 pound bloodmeal
2 pounds of cottonseed meal
1 cup of superphosphate
1 pound of potash
3 pounds of gypsum
1 8 oz bag of activators

Both of the above recipies can be altered very much in amounts. You just have
to experiment. And remember to check your ph regularly. Try to keep it at
around 7-8. This can be done by purchasing a small ph test kit at a pet store.

If you need to raise the ph to 7-8 if the compost hasnt already done so, you
can add some hydrolyzed lime to it to help with the ph.

---------------------------------------------------

Peace,
jat

F.S.F.A.

--------------------
Well he loved and laughed and floated past

the echoes of a velvet mind, that whispered fairy tales untold

that kissed his mind, carressed his soul-

OfflineHumidity
Mad Scientist
Loc: Somewhere in Northeast OH
Re: DB Kit [Re: JustAnotherTraveler]
    #273116 - 03/16/01 12:46 PM (23 years, 18 days ago)

Anyone that pays that much money for DB compost is out of their mind.

--------------------
_____________________________________________________________________________________
"The greatest enemy of knowledge is not ignorance, it is the illusion of knowledge." -Stephen Hawking

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Re: DB Kit [Re: BrownPastures]
    #273256 - 03/16/01 04:28 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

Sure you can find the ingredients of coke (back of can) but not the correct ratios and proccesses of making it. If you all think ryche is making a killing think of buying a 12oz can of brown sterile sugar water w/ a little caffiene that costs less than a penny to make but you buy it for 50 cents. More than 50,000% profit. If you don't like what he is selling then don't buy it.

I don't think there is any secret ingredient other than the dung/bedding from these cows that are fed only the finest grain.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Anonymous

Re: DB Kit [Re: tom]
    #273260 - 03/16/01 04:33 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

Maybe we get Colonol Sanders to spill the beans on his secret recipe too!

By the way pastures, growing a mushroom in a jar doesn't qualify one as a 'mycologist'. In fact, there are probably only a handful of true amateur mycologists in the whole of the shroomery.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.sunshine.net/www/1700/sn1730

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: DB Kit [Re: ]
    #273326 - 03/16/01 05:52 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

okokokokok .... AMATEUR mycologist

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: DB Kit [Re: tom]
    #273472 - 03/17/01 12:20 AM (23 years, 17 days ago)

those must be some super duper grains... maybe their from Superman's planet(i forget the name cause my comic book memory has a couple of holes in it : ) )... tell me something... (anyone) has anyone ever grown the B+ strain to those proportions??? has anyone made mexi's that friggin big??? and the cocacola thing... if you were really interested in making coca cola and had a factory you could make your own Coca Cola or anyother soda for that matter... all you need is the original recipie, (from the patent! *DUUUUU*) that's if you wanted to use their recipie as a base ... tweakit and it's your own... it's done all the time.... I'm really glad we keep comming back to this Coca Cola thing because it is a great metaphor for my perdicament ; ) i guess i just cant wipe the drool of my chin fast enough but those B+ look like portabella mushrooms... (is that how u spell it ; ) ) .... check

OfflineTec-9
Pooh-Bah

Loc: UPT
    #273483 - 03/17/01 12:34 AM (23 years, 17 days ago)

brownpastures, in case you haven't noticed yet, i'll tell you:

RYCHE WANTS YOUR MONEY!!!! SO GIVE IT TO HIM!!!

he's one wily bastard too, so don't fuck with him. its just that simple, its not about you doing your thing and you enjoying nature's gift!!!!! SEND RYCHE ALL YOUR MONEY RIGHT NOW!!!!
go get an envelope, go to the bank, get all your cash and send it to him!!! BECAUSE HE WANTS IT!!! OK??>?>>

just had to make that clear for everyone on this board.

MacMelphCallio Gonna Rape You For Your Life YOUBITCHYOU! - me.

DXMHEAD420 Ripped Me Off, And He'll Rip You Off Too!!!!

--------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------
MacMelphCallio Gonna Rape You For Your Life YOUBITCHYOU! - me.

I gotsta havit, silly rabbit - me

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: DB Kit [Re: Tec-9]
    #273502 - 03/17/01 12:50 AM (23 years, 17 days ago)

hey Tec-9 your name sounds familiar... do you havea site??? or a tec or something???? so you got any good compost recipies ??? i'm currently in the process of testing the bluhoney-tec... well all that want to see what happens i'll be posting pics at this thread (is that what i mean??) ... well under this link... and i also have a question !!!! how does using last falls leaves that have been laying around and have been composting for a while instead of straw???? the leaves are from mainly oak and a little bit of ginkobiloba leaves (the ones that turn pretty yellow and look like little fans) i'm sure there are nuts/ginko fruits in there too ... how good do you all think this might work??? btw ... the compost pile is pretty big...a good 150lb. and the center is already black and most of the pieces have become unrecognizable...and it's always steamin' (cold weather) so i know nature is taking it's course.... anyway ... i'm gonna case with just that stuff soon... maybe some one has already done this???? check

Invisibleslither
addict
    #273668 - 03/17/01 12:24 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

Tec 9 is a cheap gun that jams alot, Tec is company 9=9mm. Preferred broke ganksta gun, and rap music gun. No offense tec 9, just responding why it sounds familiar.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Re: DB Kit [Re: slither]
    #273721 - 03/17/01 01:44 PM (23 years, 17 days ago)

hey what if i sterilized or pasturized the leaves? ...is it only because the leaves naturaly make pcubs contaminate???...or is it because they are just really dirty??? ... how about broken down leaves ... like composted(looks like BLACK dirt... very fertile)??? does anyone know off-hand the ph of leaf based compost???(too broke to buy kit :smile:)... oh yea, does anything grow good on this stuff????
thanks to McMann

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

#276324 - 03/21/01 09:52 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

i think it's because i haven't been that "up to date" on all of the shroom stuff going on on the internet... but after reading some posts on the DD forum reading  i couldn't help but  feel like an idiot... i had written some post a while back  about how the Dung Brothers are evil... i guess it's my own fault for jumping to conclusions... thanks to the Donkey Forums i have seen the light my brotha! 
so i'll just set my ass kicking machine on hi and gently back into it now ! 

sincerest appologies to the Brothers and Ryche

P.S.and the Shroomery aint so bad either :wink:

Edited by BrownPastures on 03/22/01 12:00 AM.

Offline12BLate
    #276350 - 03/21/01 10:37 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

Ryche has been posting some SWEET as pictures of mushrooms on db compost for what? a good year now?
yeah, B+ growing the size of portabellas and giant mexi cubs and aussies and ecuadors. Seems like any mushrooms strain they post turns to gold on this compost. Clyde and Ryche have been on to something big for a long time.

shit, I have been trying horse shit, straw, zoodoo, bird seed, rye, none of it is giving me those kind of bragging results.
I ordered some db compost, fuck it. I want some monster shrooms like that to show off :)

pictures are all over his site. compost has been around decades. recipes in books and all over the shroomery lately. yet none of you have produced and sold or let alone produced any pics like this. yet you all complain and snivel when he sells you a kick ass mushroom compost.

some of you are just a bunch of jealous fucks that would rather talk shit about Ryche then give him some due credit.

why didn;t you snivelers just do it yourself a long time ago when he started posting pictures what compost could do?

Keep your drama for your momma.

L8R

Invisibleslither
addict
Re: DB Kit [Re: 12BLate]
    #276365 - 03/21/01 10:59 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

12BLate, It is interesting that you have posted 146 times in a year, and over 90% of them from day one have been either praising ryche and or knocking other spore providers, and almost every one I saw included a link to his site. Think about it.

InvisibleMcMan
Pooh-Bah
Loc: USA
Post deleted by users_request [Re: slither]
    #276375 - 03/21/01 11:38 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

Invisibleslither
addict
    #276380 - 03/21/01 11:57 PM (23 years, 12 days ago)

You ought too, I mean what's the point in working hard to build a really nice cultivator when you could make a ton more on just crap. You could just order some from Myco-tech like ryche does and mark it way up, then it would be the same "premium" compost that 12blate, I mean ryche sells. Or just make your own that I'm sure would be just as good, compost is nothing new as you know.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order