Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13
OfflineAyEyDiZed
RIP Mamba
Male

Loc: NSW Australia Flag
Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: Barnaby]
    #27286646 - 04/29/21 02:00 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Aaron Rodgers.πŸ˜³πŸ€”πŸ§

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: AyEyDiZed]
    #27287255 - 04/29/21 10:25 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I knew they would take Trey Lance.  New England and the 11th pick with Mac Jones under Cam for a year, still, just glad all the sports podcasts and ESPN are done with talking about the draft.

Love the Falcons pick.  That Florida man is special, seriously.  Will be interesting how him and Ryan connect and how fast.  Matty Ice is the Goat in reverse.  Like a satanic hex.  Is the biggest choker since I started watching football.  Would give it to Farve but he got a championship for the Packers.  That Minnesota game was brutal. 

Wondering if Rodgers will be a one hit wonder as well. 

Sure there will be Friday draft coverage and them going over it all but next week.  Talk some basketball and baseball on t.v.

Going to San Diego and watching the Padres and would be great if San Diego had more than one major sports team and kept the Chargers there.  Whatever.  The only place in Cali that hasn't gone to shit. I need a fucking vacation and a beach. 

Liked the Chargers pick though.  Raiders live in their own world and make horrid draft decisions.  On with life.  Still want to see that stadium and gamble.  In that gambling mood but will have to be NBA.  Please Jazz, put up 150 against the Suns.  L.

On to the second round of exciting coverage all day of the NFL draft.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27287804 - 04/30/21 12:12 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Please God.  As a Broncos fan Don't let it be a Bridge over Troubled Waters and and a Drew Lock QB pair.  I can't stand anymore shitty play from it. 

Not a Broncos thread.  Just am glad it is warm and I can go have fun again.  Maybe even see a game.  Just endless draft hype and it was just as predicted besides the Patriots getting Cigar fat Bama man.  Like how Bellie said Cam is our QB which means he will mentor him and why they traded up and Jimmy G.  staying in San Fran to mentor Trey.

At least in Cinci they just didn't get a possible top tier QB with no O-Line and I like their pick.  Though it is the Bengals and they threw him to the wolves.  Not the best run organization.

Simple.  Fuck it with the Broncos.  I could be living in India.  Perspective.  And Jazz in the NBA, please beat Phoenix tonight.  My small world.

OfflineAyEyDiZed
RIP Mamba
Male

#27288079 - 04/30/21 04:26 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I’m on the fence about the saints pick. We needed top level at other positions but losing trey Hendrickson is a big hole in our defence so hopefully this young DE can fill it.

We still need a corner, WR, TE , even a fucking punter.

OfflineAyEyDiZed
RIP Mamba
Male

Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: AyEyDiZed]
    #27292375 - 05/03/21 04:11 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

https://www.neworleanssaints.com/fans/contests/draft-history-sweeps?utm_medium=social-organic&utm_source=fb-saints&utm_campaign=saintssweeps-042221-draft&utm_content=graphic

Ok so I’m going to ask one of you US guys a huge favour. If you could enter into this contest for me. I’ll split some of the prize and pay for shipping to Australia if you win.

Damn US only comps.  Sometimes being overseas sucks for US sports fans.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27293656 - 05/04/21 09:58 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Please Rodgers come to Denver.  Have watched such shitty QB play since Manning retired.
I will go visit my second home city and pay 200 to watch a game if he does.  If Denver can land him that would be amazing.

β€œThe Denver Broncos continue to be the team I hear that are going to be the most interested and are going to put the most in front of the Green Bay Packers to try to make this trade go down,”.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/there-appears-to-be-1-favorite-emerging-for-aaron-rodgers/ar-BB1glMm2?ocid=msedgdhp

InvisibleTexas Honey BadgerM
No fucks given
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Spicemaster Texas
    #27294134 - 05/04/21 02:40 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

I would become a instant Denver fan if they got Rodgers:highfive:

--------------------

Some call me Paw 🐾

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: Texas Honey Badger] * 1
    #27303601 - 05/10/21 10:03 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

60/40 on latest reports.  Who the fuck knows?  This video made me laugh about all the coverage on it.  Enil wants me to write more about the videos so here it goes.  Outlandish guy opens up with something interesting about the NFL, mainly the Broncos.

In this case Mahomes being a spokesperson for Coors Lite and not liking that.  Having been and worked in Golden where the brewery is yes, we don't like it.  Then a short ball shaving commercial I skip by as I don't need it.  Followed by a Swedish woman non-nude showing how to clean your bath cleaner and doing it in a sexual manner.

Followed by NFL information and a lot about ESPN and Rodgers chances of going to the Broncos. Some stuff about making fun of Tebow in the Minors and Him being the 5th or 6th string Tight End with the Broncos reuniting him with Meyer from Florida and Tebow on a knee then to God before SF guy and dedicating something to the T.E. with him there that is now closer to God then Tim is.  Meaning Hernandez of the Patriots.  I found that funny.:shrug:

That is the Vid.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

#27342918 - 06/10/21 10:49 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Rodgers is not showing up in Green Bay and getting fined heavily.  Think there might be a chance.  :tongue:

Julio Jones to the Titans.  Henry the RB holy shit.  Best in the league.  Some money will be put on Titans.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #27344933 - 06/11/21 09:25 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

NFL moments with zero context.  That made me laugh.  Burrows to Rivers.  A retiring player to a injured rookie as Cinci has no offensive line.

But the QB comparsion. 

Children, 0-9 for Rivers.  Man could breed and will be remembered forever for that stat.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #27353145 - 06/18/21 05:48 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

The Bears have placed a bid on property in the Suburbs. Soldiers Field is the smallest stadium in the NFL. If they move it will probably be quite a while due to the length of their lease with the Chicago Park District.

It would be nice to see them get modern because they seem stuck in the 1940's. Maybe they can call the new stadium Justin Fields.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27358876 - 06/22/21 01:26 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

God I wish SF sports stadiums didn't all have fucking corporate names. I miss when Niners and Giants both played at Candlestick, as shitty as it was.

Also jealous the Dodgers get to play at Dodgers stadium while Giants have to play at Oracle/ATT/SBC/PAC Bell whatever the fuck.

49ers have a quarterback war now. Everyone is pretending to be cool with it but I wonder who they ultimately stick with.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: Ran-D]
    #27359564 - 06/23/21 01:45 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Garp. stays and Trey takes over later in the season.  No one wants his contract.  He did say he was better than Brady while in New England and I don't think Brady forgets things like that when they teased who he said, "you are sticking with that motherfucker".

Yes, he isn't under Billie and New England anymore and can have fun in life again and get drunk in Tampa and say whatever he wants to.  Nobody was picking Tampa last year.

I like S.F.'s stadium and am glad they are doing well this year.  Is a great location, you don't freeze your ass off, is downtown, you have statues of hall of famers and recent championship banners every other year for awhile.

Plus the location is amazing and the Ocean and a park right near by and the bars and restaurants.  You have to pay but this isn't Oakland. 

The Santa Clara 49ers or Corporate rich people team is a joke.  I have been to Candlestick.  Would rather see a game there than in Santa Ana around non-fans that are rich and many come in suits to a fucking football game. 

Hey, our company is giving these out, we made ourselves millions last year.  Watch downtown turn into almost complete garbage and unlivable.  Still some good people there though and places. 

But like the New Jersey Jets and Giants call it for what it is and where they play.  Is so amazing how cheap the NFL is as a non-profit corporation, because that makes complete sense, yet, don't play and build stadiums in the city you are named for and represent.  Bugs me.  The greed.

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27361329 - 06/24/21 10:29 AM (2 years, 8 months ago)

The SF Giants location is definitely awesome, it is better than Candlestick as a park, I just wish it didn't have a corporate name. Maybe the best venue in baseball (I know others will pick more nostalgic parks for that honor).

I haven't been to a game in Santa Clara. I hear the parking situation is fucked.

And Jimmy G is good, but I was never fully convinced he had the personality to really lead a team or bring a locker room together.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: NFL 2020-21 [Re: Ran-D]
    #27361912 - 06/24/21 06:58 PM (2 years, 8 months ago)

Got to a Superbowl with immense talent around him.  Brady just called a lot of guys and they went to Tampa and got a trophy.  I don't think he ever wins a Superbowl.  Packers drafted Utah State man and Rodgers, well, a lot more to it but at least he can still golf in Green Bay.

SF drafted Trey, great pick IMO, and not one word from Garp.  That is the only thing that really pisses me off about this guy saying to the media while both Brady and him were in North Korea I mean Billie World that he was better than him.  Plus with another comment he made he just seems like an arrogant East Coast asshole jock that one has to deal with in High School.  Oh, he so is so handsome and the QB.  Then carries it over. 

Fuck Garp.  Plus tired of hearing about Rodgers.  Make a decision.  We just want him so bad as Denver fans I watch way to much on it.  God, time for a vacation.  Am getting stir crazy and am double vaxxed now so on with it and flying again.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains