Home | Community | Message Board

Edabea
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineJuggtop
Stranger

Growkits
    #2728307 - 05/25/04 05:19 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

I was looking around today and i saw these growkits that come in something like a rubermaid container... pre cased. All it says is you need to water it and within a few weeks you can be getting shrooms. They said overall they can produce up to 200 grams of shrooms. The kit costs about 50 bucks. Just wondering how reliable something like this is or is it just a rip off.

I tried growing my own shrooms and it was a disaster so im just selling my stuff and starting on my plants. If anyone is looking for a pressure cooker, spore syringe, or some jars you can pm me.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleNewfoundFreedom
Manure whore

Re: Growkits [Re: Juggtop]
    #2728323 - 05/25/04 05:22 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a ripoff to me. Espescially for fifty dollars. What substrate does it use, what size container and such? Not that it matters, still a ripoff. Just curious. You'd be better off not selling your stuff, and giving it another try. I know it might be discouraging at first if you mess up, but how are you going to be better without giving it a few more shots? Best of luck man.

Offlinepeleg
Gypsy
Loc: Christ Light
Re: Growkits [Re: NewfoundFreedom]
    #2728396 - 05/25/04 05:35 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

yeah way back when, when me and a buddy were gonna grow, he ordered one of these pre-fab kits where ya dump evrything in da aqurium squrit your syringe over the media and presto shrooms in a matter of weeks, well needless to say i got a phone call about a week in a half later saying things were a muck. don't give up mang just do evrything to the t and you should be str8 :thumbup: :mushroom2: :grin:peace,Gypsy

--------------------
"Well the first days are the hardest days." When life looks like easy street there is danger at your door.....

InvisiblePoC
Relax
Male User Gallery

Re: Growkits [Re: Juggtop]
    #2728619 - 05/25/04 06:10 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

There's some sites with legit grow kits. There's some that are even simple enough to where you just press a button to innoculate and let it sit. The only thing is that you can't order them from the US...it's pretty much just a Europe thing.

OfflineJuggtop
Stranger

Re: Growkits [Re: PoC]
    #2728752 - 05/25/04 06:37 PM (13 years, 6 months ago)

Well the thing is my setup is pretty much a stealth grow. Everything i had became contaminated even the cakes, just because i think the area just isnt clean enough. I dont have constant humidity or air flow and the fact that i am 18 and try to keep it away from my parents makes it very hard to do everything that needs to be done and when it needs to be done. I dont think that they would really hate what i do but i am sure they defeniately dont want it done in their house. So out of respect to them and the fact that they just make it really hard to grow these shrooms, i think i am going to stop. I really wish i had a good spot to grow but i just think i have to wait a little longer till i move out on my own.

I should have listened to you all in the beginning and never tried this stealth growing. Im just going to get my plants going instead (not stealth) with the money i hopefully get from selling this equipment.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Seeds Store Buy Cannabis Seeds, Buy CBD   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Pressure Cooker

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation