Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Amazon Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinemasspan
chemin eclair
 User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: koods]
    #27293023 - 05/03/21 11:10 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

also college kids love to make out with as many people as they can all the time, they are the perfect host, forget droplets, it's by the mouthful

--------------------

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTinyBee
Stranger
    #27293024 - 05/03/21 11:10 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

Bill gates lives in a country with universal vaccine mandates to attend school.

But I believe (could be wrong), the mandates are for other stuff, not Covid.

Offlinemasspan
chemin eclair
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: TinyBee]
    #27293027 - 05/03/21 11:11 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

i am guessing you do not live in a city, and i am pretty sure it is much more serious than flu related mortality

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: masspan]
    #27293028 - 05/03/21 11:11 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

masspan said:
that's me, lil cutie pie :wink:

honestly, i know people that are not planning to get vaccinated and will never understand why. i am completely aware that there is no way to enforce this as vaccines have always been voluntary, but it seems very irresponsible to me not to get it

at some point there may be a pandemic that will force the governments hand, i hope not

Vaccines have always been voluntary? Since when? Vaccine mandates are as old as this country. Vaccines are required for schools, colleges, employment and immigration. The Supreme Court ruled that fining people who refuse to be vaccinated is fine, and it is permissible to restrict their movement or even force them into quarantine. This idea that Americans are free to not be vaccinated is fantasy.

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
    #27293031 - 05/03/21 11:13 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

Antitrust

In the 1990s, Microsoft adopted exclusionary licensing under which PC manufacturers were required to pay for an MS-DOS license even when the system shipped with an alternative operating system. Critics attest that it also used predatory tactics to price its competitors out of the market and that Microsoft erected technical barriers to make it appear that competing products did not work on its operating system. [2] [3] In a consent decree filed on July 15, 1994, Microsoft agreed to a deal under which, among other things, the company would not make the sale of its operating systems conditional on the purchase of any other Microsoft product. On February 14, 1995 Judge Stanley Sporkin issued a 45-page opinion that the consent decree was not in the public interest. Later that spring, a three-judge federal appeals panel removed Sporkin and reassigned the consent decree. Judge Thomas Penfield Jackson entered the decree on August 21, 1995, three days before the launch of Windows 95. [4]

A Microsoft purchase of Intuit was scuttled in 1994 due to antitrust concerns that Microsoft would be purchasing a major competitor. [5]

After bundling the Internet Explorer web browser into its Windows operating system in the late 1990s (without requiring a separate purchase) and acquiring a dominant share in the web browser market, the antitrust case United States v. Microsoft was brought against the company. In a series of rulings by judge Thomas Penfield Jackson, the company was found to have violated its earlier consent decree and abused its monopoly in the desktop operating systems market. The "findings of fact" during the antitrust case established that Microsoft has a monopoly in the PC desktop operating systems market: [6]

Viewed together, three main facts indicate that Microsoft enjoys monopoly power. First, Microsoft's share of the market for Intel-compatible PC operating systems is extremely large and stable. Second, Microsoft's dominant market share is protected by a high barrier to entry. Third, and largely as a result of that barrier, Microsoft's customers lack a commercially viable alternative to Windows. (III.34)

The findings of fact go on to explain the nature of the "barrier to entry": [6]

The fact that there is a multitude of people using Windows makes the product more attractive to consumers. The large installed base ... impels ISVs (independent software vendors) to write applications first and foremost to Windows, thereby ensuring a large body of applications from which consumers can choose. The large body of applications thus reinforces demand for Windows, augmenting Microsoft's dominant position and thereby perpetuating ISV incentives to write applications principally for Windows ... The small or non-existent market share of an aspiring competitor makes it prohibitively expensive for the aspirant to develop its PC operating system into an acceptable substitute for Windows. (III.39–40)

The proposed remedy (dividing Microsoft into two companies) was never applied[ citation needed ]. The judge who decided the original case was removed from the decision concerning the penalty due to public statements, and replaced by a judge more sympathetic to Microsoft. While new penalties were under consideration, the Clinton administration ended and the Bush administration took office. The new administration announced that in the interest of ending the case as quickly as possible, it would no longer seek to break the company up, and that it would stop investigating claims of illegal tying of products. [7] Eighteen days later, Judge Kollar-Kotelly ordered the justice department and Microsoft to "engage in discussions seven days a week, 24 hours a day." [8] The judge cited the events of September 11, 2001, in her direction to begin settlement talks but did not explain the linkage between the two. [9] [10] [11] Attorney General Ashcroft, however, denied that the events of September 11 had any effect on the outcome. [12] Microsoft subsequently reached a settlement with the Department of Justice and some of the states which brought suit against it.[ citation needed ] Several[ quantify ] class-action lawsuits filed after the conviction are still pending.[ when? ][ citation needed ]

Offlinemasspan
chemin eclair
 User Gallery

#27293032 - 05/03/21 11:13 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

i don't know if it is true 'now/today', but there has been religious exemption options from vaccinations up until at least 20 years ago

--------------------

OfflineTinyBee
Stranger
    #27293033 - 05/03/21 11:13 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:

The Supreme Court ruled that fining people who refuse to be vaccinated is fine, and it is permissible to restrict their movement or even force them into quarantine.

This is not right, though.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: TinyBee] * 1
    #27293053 - 05/03/21 11:21 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

My wife agreed to a threesome with Melinda.

Pretty hot.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinemasspan
chemin eclair
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: christopera]
    #27293057 - 05/03/21 11:22 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

is Melinda vaccinated or will you have to wear masks?

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: masspan]
    #27293060 - 05/03/21 11:25 PM (5 days, 11 hours ago)

We are going to vaccinate, not vaccinate, wear masks, not wear masks. We might even discuss trash compaction for landfill sites.

Things are going to be hot.

--------------------

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27293097 - 05/03/21 11:38 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

TinyBee said:
Quote:

koods said:

The Supreme Court ruled that fining people who refuse to be vaccinated is fine, and it is permissible to restrict their movement or even force them into quarantine.

200 years of legal jurisprudence says you’re wrong. There are other countries maybe more to your liking.

--------------------

OfflineTinyBee
Stranger
    #27293102 - 05/03/21 11:40 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

TinyBee said:
Quote:

koods said:

200 years of legal jurisprudence says you’re wrong.

Oh ok, so laws and judges are never wrong.

Tell me more, koods.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27293108 - 05/03/21 11:43 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

My company has fired numerous people that have refused the influenza vaccination. It happens all the time, we work in healtchare construction, the flu shot is required for everybody.

The COVID vaccination will be tested in court because it's not yet approved in traditional terms (emergency approval), so a forceful push for that vaccination doesn't look so hot. This fall when we are all (reasonable people) getting boosters and treating this like the flu things will change. Hospitals and health care will force staff to get the shot as the legality issues will be gone.

--------------------

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: christopera]
    #27293123 - 05/03/21 11:52 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

Employers are not bound by the EUA. This is America. You can be fired for just about anything. I am enjoying all the libertarian outrage at businesses operating exactly the way they always wanted them to.

--------------------

OfflineTinyBee
Stranger
    #27293126 - 05/03/21 11:53 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

Libertarians are just anarchists who have no balls.

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27293132 - 05/03/21 11:57 PM (5 days, 10 hours ago)

American libertarians are just people with too little education.

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: christopera] * 2
    #27293169 - 05/04/21 12:49 AM (5 days, 9 hours ago)

:mad:

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: cannabinated]
    #27293194 - 05/04/21 01:24 AM (5 days, 9 hours ago)

Important breaking news. It’s happening

--------------------

OfflinemndfreezeM
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
    #27293261 - 05/04/21 03:46 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

First time I saw a cicada I was tripping off my ass on black pyramid geltabs in the 90's, right before I moved to arizona.  I came down the prior summer to visit my friends going to ASU.  We went for an acid adventure walk around the neighborhood, it was a cool 90 degrees or something at 10pm and there were fucking hundreds of thousands of the fucking things EVERYWHERE.  You couldn't walk on the sidewalk without crunchin them boys.

Where I'm from in cali we don't have cicadas.  That shit bugged me out.  Now that I live here they don't really bother me, but man that first introduction was a doozy.

Later on that same adventure walk we saw a guy through his big wide open kitchen window, only dressed in those sumo wrestler shorts with a katana chopping vegetables.

The good ole days.

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinegopher
Egg hatcher
I'm a teapot

Loc: Canada Flag
Re: OFFICIAL FUCK BILL GATES THREAD [Re: gopher]
    #27293351 - 05/04/21 07:10 AM (5 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

gopher said:
Quote:

TinyBee said:
Quote:

cannabinated said:
the only reason microsoft made money was cause of his cut throat patent attorney father

no one else could have made money doing what he did

Ok I am not defending Bill Gates or anything, but I thought that Word was a pretty ingenious product.

Take what I said with a grain of salt though cause I am near illiterate when it comes to computer stuff.

word sucks, groff is best, my resume looks something like this

Code:

.P1
.nr HM 1.7c
.nr FM 1.7c
.ds LH %
.ds CH
.ds CF \*[DY]
.blm .ti 0

.ps 15p
.ce
.B
Gopher Lastname
.RT

.B1
.B2

.sp 2

.TS
tab (+);
lx cx
.sp
+gopher@email.com
+(416) 555-5555
+Shroomland, Ontario, H0H 0H0
.TE

.SH
Work Experience

.IP \fB\(bu
Grew shrooms just to finally use my pressure cooker.

I got bored and changed & compiled this

--------------------
In essence, your body knows better than the experts how much salt it needs--and telling someone to restrict their salt intake is akin to telling someone to restrict their water intake when they are thirsty. It just makes no biological sense.

The salt fix -- James DiNicolantonio -- Doctor of pharmacy and cardiovascular research scientist

For most of the normies out there, an operating system is just a bootloader for Google Chrome.

:kratom:

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds USA West Coast Strains   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Amazon Hot Plate, Pressure Cooker

Community >> The Pub