Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinefloydster9
Stranger
Tatoo and Enigma strains
    #27281278 - 04/25/21 10:52 AM (10 days, 21 hours ago)

Tatoo mutation strain/variety.  Im looking for more information on the Tatoo mutation strain/variety.  It is similar, but yet quite different than the Enigma strain.  Both of these two "strains" do not produce  mushroom fruit bodies, rather they grow an amorphous mass of clusters and incredibly beautiful blob like structures.

Tatoo is a small mutation taken from a TAT batch. (True Albino Teacher) I don't know if this was an attempted cross of strains (like TAT +PE) or if it was a random genetic mutation that do often occur.  That being said, this is NOT your average mutation that you've seen.  They resemble your normal PE "blobs" but they grow very dense large masses.  They are reported by their originator to be 3x the potency of a normal (non PE) cube.  I know that many will say this is bs, and that is fine. Personally,  after seeing the pics and hearing the story, I am inclined to say I feel the claim may have validity.  This would be the equivalent to a sinsemilla plant that does not need to produce seeds, and can transfer the energy to other functions.  The strain grows very slowly and does not make spores, which may well account for the high potency. 

The similar but totally different "Enigma"  strain is said to be from a cross of PE and B+
I know many will say this can't be done or that it is too difficult for average person.
That aside, the result of the mutation is astounding to me. It looks like cauliflower florets.

Both of the varieties mentioned are not commercially available, since they do not fruit or produce spores, ever.  I suppose that some people trade or gift these wonderful treasures to friends or others and that is how they spread.

I am looking for any additional information that anyone may have on these strains.  Im especially curious if they were created by crossing 2 other strains (maybe using the PE genetics for their mutation ability)  The Enigma is reported to be such a cross, as I stated above. (from PE and B+)  and the Tatoo I am not certain if there was a crossing of genetics or if it was a naturally occurring mutation.

The pictures are stunning. I didn't want to use them without permission, but do a search and maybe they aren't copyrighted, and can be posted here.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleSunny Skies
Cluster Head
 User Gallery

Loc: my house
Re: Tatoo and Enigma strains [Re: floydster9]
    #27281507 - 04/25/21 02:33 PM (10 days, 17 hours ago)

I grow TAT and seen a few varieties in multiple grows, some that look like black caps and some that look like the ones in my avatar..Enigma has been around for a while and can only be gifted never sold..so respect that and never offer any money or ask..show us some pics of this Tatoo  you speak of..its social media and I dont think you will catch any flack unless your taking claim to others work.

InvisibleQM33
Real Person (NOT A PUPPET!)
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Tatoo and Enigma strains [Re: Sunny Skies]
    #27283157 - 04/26/21 10:28 PM (9 days, 9 hours ago)

You know I kinda got turned on to some of that shit while shroomery was down.

Look up brainiac, it seems to have been around even longer... Another name for it. Or tidal wave. But from what I gathered it was a mutation from a tidalwave strain that produced those clusters, which ya got cloned and passed around. I think Dave wombat on t.a.t. syndicate is trying to grow out some "leafy" "brainy" chocolate krinkle type strain.
Idk honestly I'm keeping an eye out now tho ha.
And while it's 3x stronger, maybe, it seems to take even longer than ape yo grow, and apes are already maybe 2X as strong as regulars.
Which makes since because their mutants, just like ape, and mutants and aborts have always been reported to hit harder.

--------------------
Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum...

OfflineMadscience039
Yodeler
 User Gallery

Re: Tatoo and Enigma strains [Re: QM33]
    #27283514 - 04/27/21 08:40 AM (8 days, 23 hours ago)

For TAT, it’s a common mutation that happens and there are several cultures going right now of those type mutations from tat lines.

Enigma is from tidal wave which is indeed the cross you’re speaking of. Mutations happen. Isolating them is a diff story.

InvisibleQM33
Real Person (NOT A PUPPET!)
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: Tatoo and Enigma strains [Re: Madscience039]
    #27283523 - 04/27/21 08:53 AM (8 days, 23 hours ago)

Whoa!

If you need help getting rid of those😉

--------------------
Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum, Om Mani Padme Hum...

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Advanced Mycology