Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: fireworks_god]
    #2799126 - 06/16/04 12:56 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

why is everyone cutting dragon down?

whats it to you?

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePanoramix
Getafix
Male

Loc: Everywhere else
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: BleaK]
    #2799150 - 06/16/04 01:05 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

No seriously, I think it's nifty stuff, it's thought-provoking and consistently good reading. I'm just trying to get him to elaborate some of his ideas, being as he seems to have quite a wealth of the them and I'm not getting a goodly number worked out already, and with deital contact on a regular basis it's only going to get more interesting. I'm just trying to keep this thread bumped, for the most part.

--------------------
Don't worry, I'm wrong.

Offlinematteo
empty

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: spacedragon]
    #2799215 - 06/16/04 01:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I have yet so see space-dragon answer a question in a manner that satisfies my curiosity..

Space dragon, when is the revolution happening? Are you in power yet? how can we help? can we see some proof of your co-operation with the FBI and the US Government? Maybe its time to put that marijuana legalisation thing you mentioned into action, then we'd all see some outward manifestation of the governments gratitude for your valiant actions (banishing the greys and the elohim, for example).

--------------------
I have presented the above as fact, but it is only based on one of an infinite number of possible theories, each of which is as true as the other is false.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #2799221 - 06/16/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Because he is a troll fishing for hits...damn I just gave him one...

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2800946 - 06/16/04 11:03 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

"I have a chance to help and be absolved of some karma by being put in this perilous world leader position - almost as a joke to see "hey, let's see what Satan does - because we'll kill him so quickly and send him to hell if he does anything but kick these pathetic humans back into gear"."

yes, everyones out to get out. you are the center of the universe. your paranoia knows no limits, does it?

"Our nukes need to be pointed towards....possibly the Grey someday. Fighting ourselves is the most stupid thing - we're like a collective and what affects one of us affects the whole......Love is truly boundless and can be the source of the most power (also it feels much better than aeons in hell realms inflicting suffering)."

lets nuke the greys because we're all one, right?
we'll nuke the greys because "love is truley boundless...", right?

"what effects one of us effects the whole"---but the greys do nt count. fuck them, they are the scapegoat of your paraniod dreams.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #2801589 - 06/17/04 07:00 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

...And to piggy-back on Bleak's question...has anyone seen the movie 'A Beautiful Mind' lately? Has anyone seen it at all? I'm interjecting this question to illustrate by example what is being witnessed on this thread. I'd like to request some increased compassionate detachment by the responders here.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Loc: THRONE
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Panoramix]
    #2803781 - 06/17/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

That's the funny thing - I'm also learning as we go. Sorry to scare you but I was never actually Satan. I am an "emanation" or a creation of Satan. For anyone clarivoyant enough to see Satan right now , he is actually "shackled" by magical energy and is being held in a sort of holding pattern by the Gods. He was defeated by Vajrasattva and I am but one incarnation of him - - he produced an Angel & is forced to use his energy and deep wisdom (albeit evil) for good.

He seems to have reached the pinnacle of power for evil and kept us all believing that Jehovah was the only other God -- and look how Christianity (and sometimes Judaism) have ruined our planet -- Bush Jr. still thinks he was appointed by Jesus to be president. Jesus says that that is absolutely not true. The monotheists are the ones that are deluded, not us "eccentric shaman."

It's hard to even begin to explain this partial or occluded reality we're part of (occluded meaning part of a larger whole.) The bottom line is - I'm not receiving messages or instructions from Satan - but have been sort of initiated into a "club" of Peaceful Deities. Fuck the Wrathful Deities - maybe we can use them if there's ever an interstellar war but love is boundless & will always prevail. I'm like a liberated prisoner from a jail who's so happy to be out and will never look back at the jail house w/all it's madness.

The nature of some human "emanations" is similar to if I were to grow a garden or have a little pet dog or cat - I would obtain the DNA coding (a fancy word for animal) and offer my own resources and energies i.e. food, light (for plants), water etc.. Well, the Gods can sort of spit out humans as emanations from their own energy and create them to do certain things.

In my case I was able to align with a God who can cleanse karma very well (Buddha Vajrasattva) and get this world alive and kicking again after severe poisoning from petrochemicals, pesticides, mercury & formaldahyde in vaccinations ...you name it -- it's pretty fucked up - there are still some 3rd world countries who use freon & diesel fuel daily (wait 'til you see the movie The Day After Tomarrow - you won't want to contribute to global warming at all any more).

People were trying to pass a law earlier in this century to ban the word "evolution" from textbooks - it's time for the church/state machine in the US to be dicarded for a U.S.Government2.0 - time to reboot.

BTW - listen to master Shroomism. He knows a lot about the nature of the extra-dimensional forces I'm talking about & can explain it better than me. He is aligned with very powerful Gods & can help lead us through the energetic changes the Earth will experience between now and the year 2012.

Edited by spacedragon (08/24/04 12:43 AM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2803960 - 06/17/04 10:49 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I love you guys & it's time to take a quick break from the boards. When you don't hear from me it won't mean that I'm dead or the U.S. gov't got to me. Like I said - they've been monitoring me & understand that I created and took the position as World Leader because I'm a true demi-god. Trying to somehow take the world like Hitler, Saddam or Bush by conquering it will never work. But, standing below the people and in service to the people will make them all flow to you like rivers to the sea.

Yes, they are considering the changes I asked for concerning the War on Drugs but, with a bureacracy, things take time - many parent are so convinced that drugs are the enemy from all the propaganda.

I come to these boards to plant the seeds for change & for us to win in a peaceful manner -- plus, you're listeners who are wise enough and open enough to hear such truths. I'll eventually be on the major TV stations and CNN talking about Gods and Extra-Terrestrials -- but some people are truly not ready for such a shift in their view of the natue of reality in such a potent & powerful way as I displayed it to you.

I was gonna end it on that last post about matter & anti-matter meeting to finally end the cycle of suffering (it seems to be the ultimate union of science and religious concepts. That statment about the twin souls and the stilling of oneself through meditation to become one with the other soul or entity of anti-matter is an expression of the profound unity of science & religion that we humans are so good at.

I just can't peel myself away from these boards LOL. I'm sure there are entities that can do stuff like that 47th level biomancer explanation. I wanted to post this last time to let you know about the status of the War on Drugs. Many U.S. research chemicals are actually very good evolutionary catalysts plus DXM is a winner in my book. However, I know many of you want shrooms and weed aplenty (like me). Like I was saying, many parents in the U.S. will be upset if legalization happens very quickly because they've been programmed to hate drug users.

The U.S. gov't is realizing their losing the War they created on their own civilians (because we're now switching to alternative drugs and cultivating in undetectable ways) but it's just too profitable for them to just give it up. They seize so much shit that's barely in connection with a crime and sell it cheaply in those stupid gov't auctions. As I'm writing this I'm getting pretty pissed actually and want to fight back with violence but that's against the true way of triumph: Terrorists like Bush and Osama look for a path TO peace - but the Path IS peace.

I'll be back to the forums after my trip to marry a second girl. The Gods tell me I'll have many wives (and I'm not complaining).

I put my ideas out on THESE boards (and not CNN) because you are the ones who can truly be receptive to these teachings. Also, it's not my style to strap a bomb to my chest or hijack a television studio. A state of panic may ensue if I brought all this info about aliens and gods at one time.

Maybe you can help me as priests for this cause (no koolaid like the cults & NOT as priests to worship ME) -- for I am just a Bodhisattva serving greater powers, but we need to make the final stand to ask the US gov't to heed these demands (I feel the demands were pretty balanced ~I only spelled phenethylamines wrong~ and the demands would help for both sides -- maybe some people would actually see the U.S. gov't as "cool" for a change if they legalized a few safe plants & chemicals that we talked about. Fuck Heroin and Cocaine you hungry ghosts (try some Ibogaine and your neurotransmitter junctions won't crave them for over a month) So much good hash and shrooms will be around the US that you won't even care for that crap. The U.S. Gov't is like the biggest pusher of heroin and cocain anyway so you don't want to empower them any more.

So, forget the idea of a coup de tat -- my wife tells me there's always a power vacuum that follows (we met at Brown University and she majored in International Relations so I tend to listen to her about that subject). It's time for a spiritual revolution. We've already outgrown those cogs in the machine. Just keep doing what you're doing and cultivating whatever (even if it's cultivating wisdom).

I'll handle the U.S. goverment some more later by empowering the U.N. & even knocking down the White House door if I have to with my Shamanic power of fire. Many shamen gain mastery over certain elements - mine seems to be that of fire.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2803962 - 06/17/04 10:51 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

On to marrying the second of my wives. We picked out a nice island to get married and I'll be gone for just a little while from the boards. I'll always be with you and can still issue power to slay aliens, gov'ts officials and talk to Shroomers whenever you guys need me - distance is not an issue in the Imaginal realm (a.k.a Time-Dimension/ 4th dimension / Spirit World / Hyperspace). The Gods tell me I'll have 7 wives and 40 children ~ouch~ LOL.

Remember, your karma can take you to a Hell if you're not careful during your afterlife ~ with wisdom comes responsibilty. It can be tempting to try to wield magic and mind-control when you open the faculties of your mind. But, with that abuse of power will come many horrors in the afterlife if you use it for dubious purposes instead of good.

Just rememeber this and you'll be God and Goddesses sooner than you think:

Know knowledge, shun knowledge

Know religion , shun religion

Know politics , shun politics

Know magic , shun magic

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2804021 - 06/17/04 11:11 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

While saying goodbye to the Dextroverse someone asked this:

sometimes i can hear other peoples thoughts, like when im on shrooms, and sometimes sober even. does this mean i am more in tune with the 4th dimention? i have heard many times of the uncomming human kind evolution and although your ideas are much more scattered and diverse then i personally have ever had, i see much wisdom and truth in your words. what is your plan of action to save the world? can i help?

Yes, you can definitly help just by being open-minded like you've displayed right there. We all have the capabilities to receive messages from Peaceful Gods. Mushrooms oftentimes open up peoples' faculties to be receptive to ESP and other extra-dimensional intelligences.

As I was warning in the earlier posts - try to know who you are talking to and not get aligned with en evil God posing as good (maybe read some books from the Tibetan traditions of unbroken Buddhist lineages concerning evoking the Peaceful Deities). Sometimes taking "heroic/stupid" doses of shrooms or DMX can throw you into their realm and leave you vulnerable to possession or even harm - In the Imaginal realm I believe this sums it up "Believe you can, believe you can't - either way you're right" Henry Ford said that. It's kind of the same with dreams - which, arguably in your deepest dreams you're in Spirit World anyway

Many people are now finding that Gods don't inhabit the mushroom plant. By that rationale, they would have to inhabit the chemicals 2C-B and LSD because people are often encountering God-like entities (or sometimes aliens) during those trips.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2804298 - 06/18/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

What heaven is coming to earth? Is that what this thread is about? Or did i miss something?

--------------------
What?

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2804464 - 06/18/04 01:56 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

It seems we've found a convergence of ancient eastern prophecies & some modern day mystics who foresee that "Heaven" realms will be upon us on Earth -- when our energy level jumps to the 4th and 5th dimensions (the Earth will pass through a belt of photon energy helping the barrier between the 4th and 3rd dimension weaken). The people that do not try to raise their energy level by purifying and evolving will perish & the rest of us will take a huge leap in evolution to beings of light. It's been referred to as the Kingdom of Shambala. The peaceful Gods have defeated Satan (one of the most powerful evil Gods) and although there are other great forces of evil, the peaceful Gods will rule the Earth when all the Gods are upon us.

We need to all work together as a global community & stop the useless fighting over fossil fuels to open the floodgates to free energy and superior, renewable technologies. Then we can better serve the Gods and make sure Earth prevails and no more clandestine deals with Aliens by evil Gov'ts. There's more to the saga of the power-plays of the Titans and Gods but you should probably start from the beginning of the thread and work your way through.

LOL, I can't help but touch on the previous comment also. Yes, I have a "beautiful mind" but --no-- I'm nothing like Russel Crowe's character. I also wouldn't be so preoccupied & almost let my kid drown like in the movie because my awareness is superior and I'm as agile as a cat (even when I was drunk or high).

It's a state of being that needs to be cultivated. Many of you are catching glimpses of what being like a God or demi-God is all about through entheogens. Try it full-time through deep meditation & compassion for others...You'll like it. It also helps to eat organic foods and drink some tea for the anti-oxidant properties. These are all just ways of saving your body work towards rebalancing (energy loss) later.

You'll find that energy-efficiency is a very important aspect of becoming like Buddha or Jesus and not just a combo of chemicals to ingest. Also semen-retention is very important for having the energy to love all the sentient beings too (but we'll get into that later). Even Casius Clay said "If a man cums [ejaculates] before he fights, he'll get knocked out, but if he has sex and doesn't cum, he'll win". This wisdom has been known for centuries in China and Muhammad Ali knew what he was talking about.

Many doctors these days are not taking into acocunt healing on all four levels: physical, mental , emotional & spiritual. I highly suggest a session of massage or acupuncture if you wanna feel high for long periods of time (try days without side-effects / not hours with side-effects). I don't mean the western allopathic view of health which is just the absence of symptoms - but real vibrant health. Then you can feel like a Buddha all the time. The opiates that can be released from our own bodies (through acupuncture, running, hiking, swimming or walking) are 10x more powerful than heroin or opium.

The OCCASIONAL hallucinogen should never be looked down upon though. I'm just trying to get us prepared for the large evolutionary jump our world will be taking within the next 8 years up until 2012 and beyond. Just the "mental" addiction to chemicals could hold you back from taking that leap to a God or Goddess (when we'll be almost forced to when the photon energy hits this planet). Otherwise, you'll probably just wander around many galaxies like a ghost suffering for a long time & your soul could be possessed & trapped in a hell realm.

Although you'll be without a dense body like we have now - and our soul is seemingly indestructible, great torment can still be experienced and hell realms will still be there to be enslaved in...(but, if somehow you're not possessed or "saved" by the Peaceful Gods, but all of us here are turning into beings of pure light on Earth - you could be stuck to wander around in a sort of wierd purgatory with all your original thought patterns and habits you couldn't let go of from this life (just like ghosts many of you thought didn't exist). Don't worry about ghosts too much though - it's the living that are dangerous.

I don't know, it's all beyond words but there's my stab at it. We have a chance to become Gods & if we just ride the light we'll all probably be fine. Some people on Earth here are bred for evil so much that it's gonna take a lot of work for us to get everyone to make that energy shift with us. Arguably, some of very evil ones will make the shift too - it's not about just being good and pure but being aware and having a high energy vibration like even the Wrathful Deities have.

InvisibleZero7a1
Leaving YourWasteland

Loc: Passing Cloud
    #2805212 - 06/18/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Why be a "god"? WE are all part of the universe. Why not just be? Isnt that simpler? A lot more "pleasant"?

--------------------
What?

OfflineBleaK
paradox
Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Zero7a1]
    #2805692 - 06/18/04 01:16 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Quote:

Zero7a1 said:
Why be a "god"? WE are all part of the universe. Why not just be? Isnt that simpler? A lot more "pleasant"?

i think the term god is just to symbolize a "higher" being.... i supose were suposed to evolve into gods...

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2807165 - 06/18/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yea, it's really just a word we created for a state of existence. Some of us on Earth w/spaceships by the year 2012 can maybe consider moving out of our solar system to not become a being of light (when this photon belt is among us).

LOL, when I was posting last night I realized I just had a couple more things to say before my flight.

Also, pls read the original post again. I made it actually readable this time. Also, explaining that I'm not the entity known as Satan & I'm still mandated to be World Leader - as well as the father of the second coming of Jesus. He is to be my next child born in a few years and I'm not joking. Many asked him to come back down and he'll come to teach us again like many reincarnations like the Dalai Lama have done.

Edited by spacedragon (06/18/04 10:22 PM)

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2807287 - 06/18/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

I'm excited about this. I should probably get some more parenting classes in before he comes. I have some experience with the four children I have now (including twins). My patience is that of a sage but I still want to make the second coming of Jesus as wonderful as possible for humanity.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #2807297 - 06/18/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

You might want to rent "The Omen".

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineCleverName
the cloudsshould know meby now...

Loc: red earth painted with mi...
    #2807304 - 06/18/04 09:40 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

im sorry if i offended you in any way. i think your crazy or joking, but that doesnt give me the right to be rude or cutting, so im sorry. i hope you find what your looking for and i hope you find peace.

--------------------
if you can't find the truth right where you are, where else do you expect to find it?

this is the purpose

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

Re: Heaven is coming to Earth [Re: Swami]
    #2807381 - 06/18/04 10:07 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Nah, none of you really offended me. Sometimes I went off the handle to dispel some illusions. Obviously, I'm not as peaceful as some sages but maybe that's what humans need these days to snap us out of our ignorance.

You & Swami kept coming back so I thank you both. It'll be cool if the messages I'm receiving about Jesus' return are true.

Offlinespacedragon
SORCERER
Male User Gallery

#2807412 - 06/18/04 10:15 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

LOL I've never actually seen the Omen (and I think I fell asleep during Rosemary's Baby). This is entirely different though.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order