Home | Community | Message Board

ElevationChemicals.com - Reagent Test Kits
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OnlineGypsy Boy
Член Профсоюза
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
Mambo no. 3
    #27275380 - 03/30/21 08:59 AM (2 months, 17 days ago)

I got nothing to do this mornring so id share another burden of mine, 1/3rd of all of my burdens, maybe even a half :strokebeard:

First let me ask you, has anyone of you heard of Morphogenetic fields?

Its a substance, it exists in another dimension and it passes thro every living being in the universe.

It has many uses but today we will concentrate on just one. Your "Ideal Incarnation Form". Morphogenetic fields curry it.

M fields are rooted in your THROAT chakra , of all places. Like an antena it recieves its energy.

Whats the use of that u ask? Well, you M fields signature dictates your facial apppearnace.......

Let that sink it. Dictates? How can it dictate? Would you believe if i told you that by alligning yourself with these fields you would make yourself look like a star? Especially your face characters.

I donno how it works exactly but is subtly manipulates your facial msucles and makes you look minging or pretty. Also the eyes. It affects your eyse.

Wehn i was born. My morphogenetic fields were vandalised, by who and how is blur ,i can not tell i have only guesses.

But it shapped my entiere life.

To begin with i wasnt ugly in school and university, normally... but when you would look at my face from a side, into my eyes youd see a very ugly demonic facial expression coming from my eyes mostly. Now i didnt know anything about m fieilds or demons back then. I knew there was something wrong with me. I tried to correct it going to the gym. Messing too much with my hair and doing other things.

Finally, year was 2002 - 2003 , i was doing heavy spiritual reading and research. Aparently when a spiritual entity is attached to you energy body , your energy body dtakes shape of that entitiy, so i thought my face is the shape of that entitiy.

Then came a break. I knew that water spring produces positive spiritual energies. SO i was lucky, i was in australia and i found a camp site RIGHT next to a water stream. So i camp out there at night. Go to the toilets in the morning, look in the mirror, and i am a new man, looking good, really good. And im not saying i was looking tired before, no. If i showed you a pic of myself with this hack on and show u a pic of me with healing - u woudlnt recognise me.

Spent few days by the spring in a good mood. I was hoping if i stay long enough energies would knock off this throat implant.

Few days later i go back to Byron.. and within hours my neck healing starts to disintegrate and i became old me again.

Years passed , i realised it is not an entity attached that causes it, but some kind of vandalism when i was a child , somekind of implant in my energy body...

There were few more interesting episodes. My friend went to Egypt on a holy quest and we agreed he take my photo and pray on altar in there. I was in the computer hall in univserity and looking at photo of Christ transifguration when SOMETHING descended on me.... i feel heaviness of my spirit and rejuvination..... i go to the toilets, and guess what i look good once again.

I am happy as FUCK.

I go back and start singging and dancing.

Now i must mention when i was under this "spiritual infleunce" chicks loved me. Theyd give me free ride in their car, they would give me free night stay in back packer hostel.

In uni after transfiguration healing i sat down and a girl sat next to me, we started chatting and conecting deeply, then she had to leave but she gave me a half a pack of cigaretts for free cos i hadnt any.

Yea. Some shit eh.

And that brings u couple of hours forward, i got back to the mirrror in toilet and i  can see i am morphing back to my usual self. FUCK!!! The healing wasnt permanent :sad: Then this being shows up, the one responsible for this, i can see its energy and he shout at me "JERK OFF" ! :sad:

Not much more to say really, still fighting the good fight. Hopefully one day i will defeat this and be myself again.

Edited by Gypsy Boy (05/31/21 06:43 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblemt cleverest
clevendafodil

Re: Mambo no. 3 [Re: Gypsy Boy]
    #27278624 - 04/22/21 11:04 PM (1 month, 24 days ago)

Sounds like seen and not seen by talking heads

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

PhytoExtractum Shop: Buy Bali Kratom Powder

General Interest >> Spirituality & Mysticism