Home | Community | Message Board

Magic Mushrooms Zamnesia
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Loc: Texas
nitrous
    #2710172 - 05/21/04 06:53 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well after last night i have decided that this substance, (For me anyway) is only usefull in conjunction with other psychedelics.
After staying up last night, and doing prolly 30 whippets solo. I'm left with a dry, soar, scratchy throat. I would compare the experience to freon. Yes even i the great Dreamer have soiled my mind with the foul waters of airconditionor juice in my younger years.
While some people have described full on out of body-ego death mega visual trips off of nitrous alone. I seem unable to ubtain more than a....
Rush. acompanied by full body/mind numbness. I feel as if my hearing, and smell are increased somewhat. than it trails off into a relaxed state.
the auditory hallucinations are the most pronounced part
The "WAWA's"
as they are refered to by my group of friends. alot like the sound of an airconditioner motor.
anyway i'm gonna take a break for a while, untill i have some psychedelics to mix it with. the mixture of nitrous and mushrooms was an amazing experience for me.

now leme tell you about these dreams i had last night. They may or may not be related to the nitrous that i hit up right before i passed out.
It starts off with my dad trying to push the "I-Ching" on me as usual. I tell him "I'v never believed in random chaos... i pause for a minute (thats exactly what i believe in) "to make my desisions at least"
than i and my bro are cruising around, and show up at my schools prom.
I gave him the beef jerkey to smuggle in for some reason.
Talkin shit with the dude at the door. the prom turns out to be everybody in a congo line dancing around the gym, with people in the middle playing basketball.
than as usual i see someone from 4th grade, and embrace her with open arms.

anyway the dream ends with me deciding to "eat the children" acomponied by a little song i found on the back of a pie recipe.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Loc: Southern by grace of God
Re: nitrous [Re: Dreamer987]
    #2710186 - 05/21/04 07:04 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

those were some funky dreams

I usually just buy the ballons at festivals
but rarely finish them, I get way too lighheaded from it

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

"I'm sippin Hennessy, riding on my muthafucking enemies" -Meek Mill.

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

Re: nitrous [Re: joe666]
    #2710197 - 05/21/04 07:09 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

dude, you should go to the ohio gathering. i will have the nitrous situation in check

experience some mixed with a psychedelic or 2, there really is no other way to do it. it like rockets you to a whole nother level of tripping instantaneously.

--------------------

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

#2710265 - 05/21/04 07:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm going to Schwagstock this weekend

Nitrous is not allowed but somebody always gets a tank in

so I'll have my hands full there.

you should come to Missouri next weekend

--------------------
"A politician is like a baby's diaper, it should be changed often and for the same reason"-Coy Turner Sr.

"what is a weed, a plant whose virtues have not yet been discovered"--Ralph Waldo Emerson

Offlinepsikooz
Stranger
Loc: Los Angeles
Re: nitrous [Re: joe666]
    #2710276 - 05/21/04 07:50 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nitros is hippy crack. And like crack, you dont really need it, but its nice to have, but again its "hippy crack" its nothing that is really necessary, but like crack, it gets you high, but in a more psychedelic way.

BTW i love nitros!

so hedonistic.

peace and love

Offlinejoe666
The ReverendToke DBK
 User Gallery

Re: nitrous [Re: psikooz]
    #2710285 - 05/21/04 07:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

KB & nitrous= GOOD

--------------------

OfflineDreamer987
The VerbalHerman Munster
Female

#2711069 - 05/21/04 12:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"anyway i'm gonna take a break for a while, untill i have some psychedelics to mix it with"

fuckin hippy crack. I just did 20 more. I hope i dont brain my damage.

--------------------

OfflineHardicus
MR
Male
Loc: Australia
    #2713959 - 05/22/04 02:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Nitrous is in my opinion, the most hardcore of all drugs. When combined with psychedelics anyway. I have many times had outer body experiences and full-blown ego death while on nitrous. It's scary most of the time, i've foudn that nowadays I tend to try to keep my eyes open when I have nitrous on psychedelics, because when I close my eyes, I fall straight into the abyss :blush:

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Loc: Quebec, Canada
Re: nitrous [Re: Hardicus]
    #2714501 - 05/22/04 11:20 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Hardicus said:
I tend to try to keep my eyes open when I have nitrous on psychedelics, because when I close my eyes, I fall straight into the abyss :blush:

Its the exactly the same thing for me too! :ooo:

OfflineHardicus
MR
Male
Re: nitrous [Re: Gus]
    #2717613 - 05/23/04 06:55 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hehe, good to know i'm not alone. :tongue:

Beware the loop :O The scariest thing i've ever experienced...over and over and over and over and...

OfflineGus
Back in town.

Re: nitrous [Re: Hardicus]
    #2718587 - 05/23/04 01:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha that fucking loop. SO scary the first time  :laugh:

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
    #2718813 - 05/23/04 02:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I'm curious what you're talking about. Neither I nor any of my friends that have tried it have ever found anything scary about it. Including several different combinations.

?

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

I wish you all ceaselessly flowing moments of happiness.

OfflineHardicus
MR
Male
Re: nitrous [Re: psyphon]
    #2718993 - 05/23/04 03:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hah, it's nothing you can explain. Once you've been looped you'll understand :\

OfflineGus
Back in town.

#2723276 - 05/24/04 02:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh, It only was scary the fisrt time it happenned.
Of course, if you're only high or sober, Nitrous is nowhere near scary :wink:

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
    #2730824 - 05/26/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I've never even come across scaryness while on shrooms or cactus. Can you explain this effect? I know these things are hard to put into words but even a vague description would help satisfy my curiosity.

--------------------
"The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes but in having new eyes."
- Marcel Proust

Invisiblescott2004bc
Munchie Time!!
Loc: Utah
    #2730925 - 05/26/04 01:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Nitrous is safe!

--------------------
Enjoy life as much as you can, make the most of it, learn and grow from it, try enjoying different states of mind and learn from those experiences

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #2731024 - 05/26/04 02:56 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

psyphon said:
I've never even come across scaryness while on shrooms or cactus. Can you explain this effect? I know these things are hard to put into words but even a vague description would help satisfy my curiosity.

Looping on Psychedelics: You'll know when it happens. It's like the most extreme deja-vu you can possibly imagine, where things are repeating over and over and over and over and over again...an eternity of repetition, the same thing over and over and over and over. It can be quite frightening, especially if you begin to feel trapped and try to rationalize...

My tip if it happens: Don't fight it! Float downstream and just exist.

It only happened to me once when I took a high dose of mushrooms.

Edited by EllemyshShade (05/26/04 03:00 AM)

OfflineHardicus
MR
Male
Re: nitrous [Re: MOTH]
    #2731099 - 05/26/04 04:14 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Yeah for me looping has a very numerical feel to it, almost like a countdown, and the fear for me, is associated with what is to come at the *end* of the loop, but of course, you never reach the end of a loop. Also the fear comes from sort of a feeling of contradiction. It's like, each moment being identical with an eternity. My mind has the inability to deal with such conflicting feelings.

But it also comes in many forms for me. The scariest that has ever happened to me was an acid loop where basically with each blink of the eye I was passing between reality and insanity, feeling like my head was being torn apart in all directions by the molecule. Seeing myself existing on another plane of reality, as if from a god's eye view. All stemming from an initial loop. But the result was a complete ego loss and a few seconds of divide realisation, which I only recalled months later.

The key is, don't fight it. Loops for me are caused by a tendancy to dwell on small details without allowing myself to examine the big picture, possibly due to fear of what the big picture might be. I got talked out of a bad acid loop by a mate bringing my attention to familiar experiences, things we had done in the past, and things we had planned for the future. It reconnected me with the present and with reality.

Hehe all my experiences are so very disjointed though, as trips tend to be.

Invisiblepsyphon
mneumatic device

Folding@home Statistics
Re: nitrous [Re: MOTH]
    #2731102 - 05/26/04 04:18 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Thanks for the reply. I should have been clearer. I meant that I never experienced the looping while on N2O + psychedelics. I get the impression that N2O would actually be good for breaking out of a loop. I did get looping like that the first time on shrooms. I was a bit too eager, didn't weigh and took too much. Multiple splitting of the ego and all that.

--------------------
- Marcel Proust

OfflineHardicus
MR
Male
    #2731239 - 05/26/04 06:48 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hehe nuh the nitrous loop is powerful :s

It's like the most intense of psychedelic loops compressed into a few moments.

Off the topic of loops, i'll share one nitrous experience that really rocked my world. It felt like being shot out of a cannon directly up. Hearing the noise of the world resonating through me, and then building and building upon all the other noises of the world the higher into the atmosphere I went. A piercing screech like the sound of the universe being torn ripped through every fiber of my being. I kept zooming upwards, I was able to hear every sound in the entire world simultaneously, and just when the sound become too much to handle, I broke through some barrier, and all the sound disappeared, and I was floating timelessly through eternity. Infinate nothingness in all directions, a state of absolute bliss.

Then felt myself being pulled back, and rocketted back down to earth and BAM opened my eyes. I was shiverring all over and lying on the ground. :tongue:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies