Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineOGshroomHead
Dopefiend
Male

Loc: Terrapin Station
I think im part psychic. * 2
    #27221179 - 02/22/21 10:03 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

So I woke up this morning after I had a dream about a song and I looked up the lyrics and it was a real song that I never heard before. I dont remember the song now I forgot it and I use incognito on my browser so I cant find it in history. This is not the first time it happened its only happened around 5 times but its really strange.

Other psychic stuff has happened too one time I did MDMA and I just started listening to black betty and after the song finished me and my friend left the store we were in and a group of homeless people walked by singing black betty. There was no way they could have heard me we where getting coffee at starbucks.

I also saw a friend get psychic ability's when high on weed. We where smoking in a park and someones dog came up to us cause she was off leash. My friend petted the dog and said hey Bella and the owner came up and said how did you know her name? My friend looked surprised and said she just looked like her name was bella. Later she said she didn't know how she guessed it she just did.

--------------------
How he could be a good user of LSD," I asked, "And know about the spiritual dimension - all that sort of thing - and still be a crook? I don't understand."
"Then it's time you did. Psychedelic drugs don't change you - they don't change you character - unless you want to be changed. They enable change; they can't impose it...
Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: I think im part psychic. [Re: OGshroomHead] * 2
    #27221182 - 02/22/21 10:08 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I entertain the idea of divination. If its possible the unconscious is the route to it, either via dream or psychedelic/weed.

Knew someone who had a dream that their grandaughter was in serious danger, they lived on opposite sides of the state and had no phone to call ahead. So the grandma just wakes up from this dream and drives all the way over there and finds the grandaughter in the process of running away from home since her stepdad had just tried to kill her with a shotgun.

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: I think im part psychic. [Re: OGshroomHead] * 2
    #27221347 - 02/23/21 12:32 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I'm going to argue everyone is psychic, those "muscles" are just atrophied.

Meditation has increased my ability to "guess" with increased accuracy at stuff I shouldn't be able to.

I don't claim this as proof of anything, just observation and tons of notes.

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

OfflineRebelutionsssss
Mdmazing
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: San Francisco
Re: I think im part psychic. [Re: Loaded Shaman]
    #27221352 - 02/23/21 12:35 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Loaded Shaman said:
I'm going to argue everyone is psychic, those "muscles" are just atrophied.

Meditation has increased my ability to "guess" with increased accuracy at stuff I shouldn't be able to.

I don't claim this as proof of anything, just observation and tons of notes.

Interesting :strokebeard: care to share a few cool examples

--------------------
:
To define is to confine.

InvisibleEternalCowabunga
Being of Great Significance
Male User Gallery

Loc: Time and Space
Re: I think im part psychic. [Re: Rebelutionsssss] * 2
    #27221922 - 02/23/21 09:53 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I had this kind of stuff happen to me more when I was doing more psychedelics and weed.

One time I was killing time in the library before class in University and I just randomly decided to search up Oprah on Wikipedia. There was a paragraph dedicated to the time that she gave everyone in her audience a car. Anyway, left the library and went to class and the first thing the professor said before anything else: "Everyone, I have a surprise. Please look under your seats because I'm giving everyone in here a car! You get a car! And you get a car!" he was making fun of that exact moment and it was pretty random because it was also our first class - he said this before even introducing himself - and this was about 2-3 years after that particular Oprah episode.

Around the same time I was talking to this girl I knew and she was talking about being a statistics major. I asked her what the odds were of me randomly bumping into her the next day would be. She gave me some far out number like 0.007 or something like that since none of our classes were in the same building and we go to school in the biggest campus in the country. Next day, I'm eating lunch and then I start to head over to my class and it starts raining hard. I take cover in a random building I've maybe been in one time. I'm walking in the hallway and there is a door that is 3/4 closed to my left.. I had no reason to look into that room except for pure curiosity - something just made me walk up and peak inside and there was the girl in her statistics class at the end of the room. This one doesn't seem as crazy but I really had no reason to open that door than any other door in a very large building but something pushed me to open it.

--------------------

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: I think im part psychic. [Re: EternalCowabunga] * 1
    #27221951 - 02/23/21 10:25 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

group of homeless people walked by singing black betty.

Something funny happened, right after I read your OP somebody sent me a link to black betty. Not at all the kind of music this person would normally recommend either.

I know I've got some relevant stories but I can't quite remember them. I did dream about living where I do now like 2 years before I even knew it existed. Also had a task to do that seemed completely impossible, dreamt the solution that night and thats how we did it. That one could've obviously just been my unconscious connecting dots I couldn't consciously, was still cool though.

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: I think im part psychic. [Re: Psilosopherr] * 1
    #27225312 - 02/25/21 06:04 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I knew my grandfather was not going to be alive for much longer and he ended up passing away like a year later. I didn't get to see him before he passed unfortunately.

Early in 2018 my mom wanted to pay for a plane ticket for me to fly and visit her. I initially did not want to because I didn't want to take any time off work. As the year went by something in my mind told me that I need to just take the trip so that I can see my dog because at that point my dog was around 11 years old and she was getting old and I just didn't know when the next time that I would be able to make a trip over there so I told my mom to just book the flight and she did and I took a trip and I saw my dog and I took tons of pictures and a couple videos. Well my dog ended up passing away 3 months later. It was as if this Divine knowledge told me to just make the trip because my dog was about to pass on.

I think the spiritual realm works in mysterious ways. Everything in the universe really is connected.

--------------------

Edited by OutsideOfMyMind (02/25/21 06:07 AM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale