Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | Next > | Last >
InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Nature Boy]
    #27221575 - 02/23/21 05:18 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Cbp is linked with cb so add it on cb. That's what I did

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: trees]
    #27221579 - 02/23/21 05:21 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

trees said:
You need to get yourself on more of the exchanges

I have everything I want to own thru

Crypto.com
Coinbase pro
Kraken
Binance US

All take no time to set up

I bet 20k on this dip could make you a 200k in weeks if you get in the right coin. Buy a million of a couple cent coins that're about to explode

Which of those you list have the lowest fees?  I've seen posts here where people lament one or the other.  As to making 10X - I wouldn't know where to put my money to do that.  Have cash, but little crypto-specific knowledge beyond BTC, ETH and LINK.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27221583 - 02/23/21 05:23 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

bodhisatta said:
Cbp is linked with cb so add it on cb. That's what I did

I thought about doing that "2-step" procedure, but as I don't see a rapid recovery on the horizon, the delay might benefit me rather than hurt me.  Plus...it'll give me time to digest what has happened, slow my actions.  I'd rather not act in haste just to repent at leisure.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Nature Boy]
    #27221616 - 02/23/21 06:03 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Looks like trend reversal began

--------------------
Within You , Without You

:mushroom2::levitate::mushroom2:

Offlineclockworkshroom
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Enkidu]
    #27221620 - 02/23/21 06:06 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

so in short, buy btc and eth now?

--------------------
p9hu7's clean spawn thread

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: clockworkshroom]
    #27221624 - 02/23/21 06:11 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I did

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Enkidu]
    #27221637 - 02/23/21 06:18 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I suspect a bull trap and i will be prepared to exit prior to ath unless given reason not to

Just a warning

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineGypsy Boy
Redeemer
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
    #27221652 - 02/23/21 06:28 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Coinbase (non-pro) has a "add a bank account" feature that I just cannot find in the pro version!  Otherwise, I'd have gone direct from savings to CBP.  What gives with that???

Quote:

Gypsy Boy said:
Quote:

Gypsy Boy said:
Quote:

Verify a UK bank account

To link your UK bank account, follow these steps:

Open the trading view at pro.coinbase.com/trade
On the left-hand column under Wallet Balance, select Deposit
In the Currency Type field, select GBP 
In the Deposit GBP menu, select the Bank Account tab, select From, then select the Add Account link

They are trying to be funny. THERE IS NO "Bank Account tab"

FFS

QFT

There is no "bank account tab"
Why say so in help section?

--------------------

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Gypsy Boy]
    #27221692 - 02/23/21 06:51 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Crypto.com is free of fees for 30 days when you signup . Good game for that

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

OfflineGypsy Boy
Redeemer
Male

Loc: Deep in the discoteka
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: trees]
    #27221699 - 02/23/21 06:57 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

:facepalm:

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: Gypsy Boy]
    #27221773 - 02/23/21 07:47 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Key support broke

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: geokills]
    #27221775 - 02/23/21 07:51 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Just passing along a quick note I caught this morning before heading out for the week, from @scottrades this morning on the StockMarketMentor forum:

Quote:

#Bitcoin is pulling back hard again the key with this is to stick to your plan. If your plan is to trade it, trade it. If your plan is to HODL it, focus on the TREND and look for opportunities that fit your style. I bought a little this morning as it was just under the 21 EMA because that’s part of my long term plan. I’m long from below small adding on dips to the major moving averages. My timeframe on this trade is long and I know that means I’ll be sitting through many pullbacks like the one we have playing out now. There are some days when I wish I was trading it more actively but I developed my plan months ago and now I’m executing it. What I am seeing in Bitcoin is a lot of active Shorting not so much active selling. I follow a Twitter account that tells you what the Whales are doing and at one point I was seeing Short Prints upwards of 10 Million Dollars. I’ve attached one of these Tweets. That gives me the feeling that we’re seeing price pushed back down to support and in the coming days (or weeks) we’ll hear about all the companies that bought that dip. I’m 1000% speculating right now, but the last time we saw (The GOAT) Michael Saylor say he was planning on buying another Billion Dollars worth, we saw the same kind of pullbacks and out the otherside was his announcement that he had completed his purchase. Again, I’m speculating, but looking at what has happened in the past. We’ll see how this plays out.

--------------------

--------------------
┼ ··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙·· ┼
...╬π╥ ╥π╬...

OnlineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: geokills]
    #27221803 - 02/23/21 08:15 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

No where to run nowhere to hide

Offlinemongo lloyd
Lone Free Ranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere
Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: CHeifM4sterDiezL] * 2
    #27221826 - 02/23/21 08:40 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

what a day :feelsbadman:

luckily i'm a hodler and am still in plenty of profit :feelsgoodman:

--------------------

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: mongo lloyd]
    #27221832 - 02/23/21 08:45 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

We just regained support and we are seeing higher highs and higher lows from that bottom.

Looks like a strong indication of a trend reversal to me.

--------------------
Within You , Without You

Offlineqman
Stranger

#27221882 - 02/23/21 09:17 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

We're in a correction that's going to last another 3-4 weeks and then new highs will be coming. This is called bull market action, ride it out and enjoy the ride higher.

OfflineEnkidu
"No-Such-Person"
Male

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: qman]
    #27221905 - 02/23/21 09:38 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah i think we will see eth around 1850 and btc around 55k before a retrace for a solid two weeks or so

--------------------
Within You , Without You

OfflineGrimsweeper
don't fear the sweeper
 User Gallery

Loc: broom closet
    #27221917 - 02/23/21 09:53 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Just checked my account balance and this dip has taken me back down to parity (i.e. what I invested in fiat money) plus a lingering $412 "profit" which might just melt away sometime during the day today if things continue on the current trajectory.

I'm viewing this as an opportunity to get into the market from scratch as if it were an earlier calendar date.  To that end, I've transferred $25,000 into my BOA slush fund that is connected to Coinbase Pro.  Once again, the transfer (BOA to BOA) is supposed to be "immediate" (I mean, it's the same bank for crissake) but it says "processing" when I check the BOA website.  Not sure if it's safe to try and send to Coinbase Pro from my slush account or not.

Coinbase (non-pro) has a "add a bank account" feature that I just cannot find in the pro version!  Otherwise, I'd have gone direct from savings to CBP.  What gives with that???

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
Just checked my account balance and this dip has taken me back down to parity (i.e. what I invested in fiat money) plus a lingering $412 "profit" which might just melt away sometime during the day today if things continue on the current trajectory.

I'm viewing this as an opportunity to get into the market from scratch as if it were an earlier calendar date.  To that end, I've transferred $25,000 into my BOA slush fund that is connected to Coinbase Pro.

I like your perspective. In a way your "fresh start" has given you a glimpse into the future to see where the highs have been.

My portfolio is down a soul crushing 20% from a couple days ago but still up 85% from my initial investment. If and when the market returns to previous highs this will be quite a gain based on recent purchases. Still a little nerve racking.

--------------------
When you clean a vacuum cleaner you are a vacuum cleaner
Build yourself a Flow Hood in these 99 simple steps

Invisibletrees
 User Gallery

#27221924 - 02/23/21 09:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I have gathered from my "reliable sources" that by Friday the F2pool pressure should start to lift. So maybe we see the very bottom around thursday night or Friday,  or even that weekend

I'm going to practice discipline and not consider buying anything till weekend probably

--------------------
Trees is dead, this is his mum posting

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Cryptocurrency: A Discussion on Bitcoin, Ethereum and Related Projects [Re: trees] * 1
    #27222084 - 02/23/21 12:43 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

My cash won't even be available to transfer to Coinbase until then.  This "immediate" transfer between BOA accounts is a bunch of horse hockey.  Still says "processing."  Under the circumstances, I guess it will prevent me from doing anything truly stupid, so, I'm good with what you project - and I hope it's true!

Stock market is down two days running too.  GRRRRRRRRR!!!!

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 207 | 208 | 209 | 210 | 211 | 212 | 213 | 214 | 215 | 216 | 217 | 218 | 219 | 220 | 221 | 222 | 223 | 224 | 225 | 226 | 227 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   North Spore Bulk Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom