Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon San Pedro

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleBarnaby
Jibberjabber
Male

Re: Is amusing when one goes on a bender and fucks up a relationship. [Re: Barnaby]
    #27221595 - 02/23/21 07:34 AM (3 days, 7 hours ago)

I like my drugs, period.  If I had a kid from my own dick I would change.  Before all the judgements come rolling in.

More into the spirit vine, peyote, mushrooms, lsd, and so on.  Done with the hard stuff.  The powders and the smoking not ciggies.  God my nose is almost eaten up from the inside out from the chems. 

If they really did authentic anti-drug commercials.  If I did a marketing campaign and I despised them in College,  truth.  Not fake scare mongering bullshit, but truth.

And I could go so much more in how the system is set up up and when one is in it hard to get out of it just tired of it.  End Prison for profits and probation for profit and so on and so forth.  Is inane what they do.  Piss in a cup for 20 dollars!  Hey that is great!  At least I am out of a small cell box and thank you so much for taking money and letting me do so!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlineanatomality
Nothern Counterpart
I'm a teapot

Loc: North East
Re: Is amusing when one goes on a bender and fucks up a relationship. [Re: Barnaby] * 1
    #27221597 - 02/23/21 07:37 AM (3 days, 7 hours ago)

Man, take a breath and stop fucking your shit up?
It's not amusing, and you're lying to yourself about how you feel.

Just my opinion, all the best.

--------------------
Check out my LAGM2021 log here.
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.”

OfflineIma Trooper
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Is amusing when one goes on a bender and fucks up a relationship. [Re: Barnaby]
    #27225436 - 02/25/21 09:33 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Life is never so bad that it can't get worse. Keep drinking, keep that pride up, and keep being too angry at the situation to get help, and it will get worse. And worse. And fucking worse.

No one ever listens though, so go ahead and keep doing whatever

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: Is amusing when one goes on a bender and fucks up a relationship. [Re: Ima Trooper]
    #27225449 - 02/25/21 09:38 AM (1 day, 5 hours ago)

Yea I'm currently homeless living with two dysfunctional junkys who have no teeth constantly fight lost their kids etc..not judging

Of course I fucked up and sniffed like 9 bags of dope the past 10 days and I'm now back again for the fourth time since october with minor withdrawals

Get money today from plowing last week and i know they're going to want to go to newark and make me buy heroin for them for letting me stay

Fuck me i am so tired of this shit

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches

OfflineIma Trooper
Chilldog Extraordinaire
Male User Gallery

Loc: United States
Re: Is amusing when one goes on a bender and fucks up a relationship. [Re: stzacrack]
    #27227435 - 02/26/21 01:53 PM (53 minutes, 19 seconds ago)

Quote:

stzacrack said:
Yea I'm currently homeless living with two dysfunctional junkys who have no teeth constantly fight lost their kids etc..not judging

Of course I fucked up and sniffed like 9 bags of dope the past 10 days and I'm now back again for the fourth time since october with minor withdrawals

Get money today from plowing last week and i know they're going to want to go to newark and make me buy heroin for them for letting me stay

Fuck me i am so tired of this shit

If you get them dope, are you likely to abstain? It sounds like you are struggling, that's hard.

--------------------
"Its moving of its own accord...and I like that in a shirt!" - Me, tripping.

deCypher said:
Schizophrenia beats dining alone, you know.

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon San Pedro

Community >> Sexuality and Relationships