Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleveggieM

Loc: Flag
[AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed * 1
    #27220787 - 02/22/21 07:51 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed
news.com.au - February 23, 2021

A western Sydney man will front court on Tuesday charged with manufacturing a commercial quantity of drugs after $700,000 worth of “magic mushrooms” were found in a backyard shed.

A 26-year-old man was pulled over by police on Pennant Hills Road in West Pennant Hills on February 3.

Detectives raided his car, seizing magic mushrooms, cocaine, $50,000 cash and two knives.

Officers then stormed a home on Merrylands Road in Greystanes where they allegedly uncovered a hidden drug lab in a backyard shed that contained shelves upon shelves of magic mushrooms, weighing 46kg in total.

The 26-year-old man was arrested at a Silverwater facility on Monday morning.

He was charged with manufacturing and supplying a commercial quantity of a prohibited drug, and organise/conduct/assist a drug premises.

He was refused bail and will appear at Parramatta Local Court on Tuesday.

The major bust came after police launched Strike Force Bagster, an operation targeting the manufacturing of illicit substances in the region.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflinePrimal Matter
Student of Institutions
Male

Loc: Brisbane Flag
Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: veggie]
    #27220796 - 02/22/21 08:02 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

ffs

--------------------
Produce
FTX referral

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: veggie]
    #27220800 - 02/22/21 08:05 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

a 700k valuation by the police should boil down to what, a QP?

Always feel so bad for these fellas. Putting so much good into the world just to get slammed with a heavy charge like that.

Offlinethirtygoats
Male
    #27220803 - 02/22/21 08:07 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

Stupid fuckers... "illicit substances"... atleast go after people who are selling/producing addictive harmful drugs like meth and leave the non-addictive drugs like cannabis/psychedelics alone. I know they had some cocaine, but obviously cocaine wasn't the main focus here. Should have just confiscated the coke and let him off with a warning, say if he gets caught with coke or something addictive/harmful again, then he's in trouble. I've done most drugs, and honestly, I'd be happy and content if I only had the choice of using cannabis/psychedelics.

What drives me to use stuff like meth/heroin is the fact that cannabis/psychedelics are illegal and therefore hard/risky to acquire/produce. Really... if I go here and look at these pictures of weed plants, I'm like "Oh my god, I want this so bad", where as if I look at some pictures of harmful/addictive drugs like meth/heroin, it's no big deal and I don't really care.

--------------------
ࢭـࣚ؅ؚࣣࣖࣞࣚࣗؖࣛ؅ࣣ࣡ࣗࣟࢭࢭࢭؘࣣࣣࣞࣙؖࣞࣘࣞࣕ؅؅ࣣࣟࣘࣗؖࣧࢱࢭࣘࣞࣟࣜࢮؖࣕࣙؖ࣡ࣙࣔࣞࣕࣕࣜࢭࣟࣧࢭࣣࣜࣘࣜࣕࢭࣚـࣙ؜ࣜࣔࣿࣞࣕࣿࢭࣔࣙ؅ࣣࣔࣞࣗؖࣕࣟࣚࣟࣕࣗ࣠؅ؖࣔࢭ؅ـࣘࢱ؜ࣜࣘ؅ؖࣟ؅ࣣࣞࣜࣘࣙࣕࢭ؅ࣜ؅ࣣࣔࣙࣔࣜࣕࢭ؅ࣧࣕࣧࣙࣖ࣡؅ؚ࣡؅ـٍࢭٌࣿࣕࣞࣟࣛࣗࣞࣚؐࣕࢭࣣࣜࣘࣜࣕࢭࣚـࣙ؜ࣜࣔࣿࣞࣕࣿࢭࣔࣙ؅ٌࣔࣞࣗࣗࣞࣚؐࣕࢭࣣࣜࣘࣜࣕࢭࣚـࣙ؜ࣜࣔࣿࣞࣕࣿࢭࣔࣙ؅

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: thirtygoats]
    #27220805 - 02/22/21 08:08 PM (13 days, 5 hours ago)

Be careful out there guys :sad:

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: veggie] * 2
    #27220924 - 02/22/21 09:07 PM (13 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
...commercial quantity of drugs after $700,000 worth of “magic mushrooms” were found in a backyard shed... hidden drug lab in a backyard shed that contained shelves upon shelves of magic mushrooms, weighing 46kg in total.

Gotta love those hazmat suits! You never know what you'll find in some random guy's "drug lab." :rolleyes:

Here we go again with the head-scratching translations between quantity and "value" claimed by authorities! The mushrooms in the shed, as shown by the image, are fresh. I see about 70 tubs on shelves in the shed, 46kg seems like kind of a stretch, especially if they are all in a state like the one with a view inside. It seems more likely that the tubs all together weigh 46kg. But anyway, suppose there were really 46kg of fresh mushrooms there. That's 46,000 grams, and they are supposed to be worth $700,000AU or $553,000US. That's still $12/g for fresh mushrooms?! It's even crazier if it's $12/g for the contents of the tubs or the tubs themselves.

Another thing I wonder about is what do the authorities do with fresh mushrooms? I mean, suppose they didn't harvest them, but left them in the tubs. Even if they do harvest, are they gonna freeze them? What if they all get moldy before the court date? What if the tubs start another fruiting cycle after seizure?

Inquirin' minds want to know!

OfflinePrimal Matter
Student of Institutions
Male

Loc: Brisbane Flag
Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: sonoramo]
    #27220935 - 02/22/21 09:12 PM (13 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

sonoramo said:
It seems more likely that the tubs all together weigh 46kg.

Entirely likely, they do precisely that here.

Quote:

sonoramo said:
Another thing I wonder about is what do the authorities do with fresh mushrooms? I mean, suppose they didn't harvest them, but left them in the tubs. Even if they do harvest, are they gonna freeze them? What if they all get moldy before the court date? What if the tubs start another fruiting cycle after seizure?

That is an interesting enquiry.

--------------------
Produce
FTX referral

InvisibleveggieM

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: Psicomvb] * 2
    #27220936 - 02/22/21 09:13 PM (13 days, 4 hours ago)

This has all of the standard nonsense of a typical mushroom bust article:
  • Totally unnecessary hazmat suits
  • Wildly inflated value to the mushrooms
  • Exaggerated weight, possibly including substrate. Even if mushrooms were removed and weighed, would be fresh weight, not dried.
  • No bail, same as a serial killer
  • The ruin of a young man's life for growing what is generally considered the safest of all recreational drugs, with proven medical value.

Hopefully, they won't go too hard on the guy.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: veggie] * 1
    #27220956 - 02/22/21 09:23 PM (13 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

sonoramo said:

If memory serves there was actually an article posted here a while back where somebody got busted with a mushroom grow but the cops didn't store it right so it all molded, they had to let him go without any charges. Bet he felt lucky

InvisibleveggieM

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: Psilosopherr] * 1
    #27221009 - 02/22/21 09:56 PM (13 days, 3 hours ago)

Video update ..

Better view of the inside of the shed.
Much more impressive grow than first indicated by pics alone.

OfflineBlackrainbow2
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: right behind U
    #27221057 - 02/22/21 10:31 PM (13 days, 2 hours ago)

Quote:

Detectives raided his car

Quote:

Officers then stormed a home on Merrylands Road in Greystanes

you don't raid a car your search it...
and they didn't storm shit either,, again they got a warrant most likely and it appears that they walked on in; after dressing up in their new Chem weapons suits.. ya never storm in with chemical gear..that gets ya killed... $700,000 BULL fucking SHIT...fucking fake news again... why I don't watch propaganda.. that shit is like $100..OZ no way there was 700000 dried oz... so who wants to guess how much prison time he gets...I guess less that 6 months...

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: Blackrainbow2]
    #27221060 - 02/22/21 10:34 PM (13 days, 2 hours ago)

for manufacturing a controlled substance? Thats big boy crime in my country

InvisibleveggieM

#27221560 - 02/23/21 07:09 AM (12 days, 18 hours ago)

Latest video update ...

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

#27221565 - 02/23/21 07:15 AM (12 days, 18 hours ago)

I always forget how they pronounce fungi over there, that made my day. Brits do that as well I'm guessing?

I wonder if they're genuinely ignorant enough to think that property is unsafe to inhabit now

InvisibleveggieM

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: Psilosopherr] * 2
    #27221751 - 02/23/21 09:33 AM (12 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Psilosopherr said:
"I wonder if they're genuinely ignorant enough to think that property is unsafe to inhabit now"

Aussies wrestle crocs, swim with box jellies, share their homes with venomous snakes and spiders. And the reporter claims the property, which once had magic mushrooms, is now "too dangerous to enter." :rolleyes:

*Disclaimer, as an American who never met an Aussie, I assume all Australians are just like Steve Irwin.

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Cooked Cunt

Loc: Auckland, NZ Flag
    #27221865 - 02/23/21 11:05 AM (12 days, 14 hours ago)

Quote:

veggie said:

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cooked porkers going full suit, bitch ass pigs are scared of the spores, pussys...
:ilold:
Australian pigs getting outchea huh, fucking faggots.
You don't need full suits to raid a cubensis grow operation, pussys. Grow up pigs, what a joke, "ohhhhh we seized a dangerous class A drug"...
Get fucked cunts. I loathe fucking piglets...
:fuckyou:

--------------------

:mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::bigweed:

InvisiblePsicomvb
Enjoying the ride
Male User Gallery

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #27222003 - 02/23/21 01:14 PM (12 days, 12 hours ago)

Please roger tell us how you really feel lol

yeah that poor dude is really fucked right now :sad: the knives they charged him with he probably used to harvest 

This is a lesson, though, that we take some serious risks doing what we do, especially those who are really putting in work like this guy.  Looks like a ~100 monotub set up.  Mushrooms are fucking the best thing ever but johnny law will FUCK whoever it finds with them.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Admin
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: Psicomvb]
    #27222198 - 02/23/21 04:00 PM (12 days, 9 hours ago)

I wish Jesus would finally come back and set all the bad people on fire...

Fucking mushrooms man, he’ll probably get a 20 year sentence and get attacked by guys doing 18 months for murder.  I hope this karma thing is real and people who fuck lives get perma fucked..

Have a nice day..:hatsoff:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
    #27222232 - 02/23/21 04:19 PM (12 days, 8 hours ago)

Quote:

veggie said:
Latest video update ...

Reporter Lady: "...After neighbors noses tipped them off. Police Man: "...strange smells,..."

That seems to say he wasn't busted because police were actively looking for somebody to bust. Who knows if the neighbors even knew what was going on when they reported strange smells? They might have just been scared of some young guy doing weird stuff.

OfflinePsilosopherr
A psilly goose
Other User Gallery

Re: [AU] Almost $700,000 worth of ‘magic mushrooms’ seized from backyard shed [Re: sonoramo]
    #27222240 - 02/23/21 04:23 PM (12 days, 8 hours ago)

Yeah I didn't buy that part of the story myself. What smells could there possibly be beyond manure/straw/what-have-you, how does that warrant investigation?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Edibles, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Bulk Substrate, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service