Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Security and Safety

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineella77
Stranger
[UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help!
    #27111861 - 12/28/20 10:54 AM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Hi!

I'm a total newbie, never had the experience with any psychedelic drugs and eager for the first experience, I think I did something stupid.

I ordered some mushrooms (3 vacuum sealed bags, 45g in totals) from a reputable-looking company in Netherlands. I used VPN/Tor and cryptocurrency (shuffled the amount from where I bought the currency to another wallet). HOWEVER I used my real name, physical/email address and phone number for the delivery.

Now I'm reading up on all the posts getting confiscated on the custom, and police officers coming knocking on the door. This seems to be getting more and more common in the UK lately, I seriously wasn't aware. I accept the risk of losing the money and not getting my experience which I so yearn for, but I really don't want to end up in trouble with law.

How much of a risk do you think I'm in? Should I email the company and ask for the order to be cancelled (I'm even open to giving up on the money). Maybe try again with fake name/email? Please advise! Getting anxious a bit :smile:

Thanks!

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTheMagicConch
Male

Loc: Over here
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: ella77]
    #27111936 - 12/28/20 11:43 AM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Was the info you gave them encrypted? You can't really have it mailed to you without putting your address anyways.

--------------------
Always, no sometimes, think it's me
But you know I know when it's a dream
I think I know I mean a yes
But it's all wrong, that is I think I disagree ~

Edited by TheMagicConch (12/31/20 03:50 PM)

Offlineella77
Stranger
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: TheMagicConch]
    #27111963 - 12/28/20 12:01 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Thanks for the quick response. No, unfortunately I haven't encrypted any of the data I shared. Do you think this is a concern?

I'm looking into the growing idea now, I had very little idea of what I was doing until yesterday and I must admit I should have done my research better. Would you advise me to attempt to cancel this order before it's shipped?

OfflineTheMagicConch
Male

Loc: Over here
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! *DELETED* [Re: ella77] * 1
    #27112022 - 12/28/20 12:39 PM (1 month, 29 days ago)

Post deleted by SamShrooms

Reason for deletion: .

--------------------
Always, no sometimes, think it's me
But you know I know when it's a dream
I think I know I mean a yes
But it's all wrong, that is I think I disagree ~

Edited by TheMagicConch (01/02/21 06:11 PM)

Offlineella77
Stranger
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: TheMagicConch]
    #27112567 - 12/28/20 05:23 PM (1 month, 28 days ago)

Thank you for the links, I did some digging now and this definitely looks like the way forward. Must be a joy to ritually consume all the hard-grown fungi.

However for this particular order, if I cannot get it cancelled (they might ship before they see my request I'm afraid) I'm curious to hear about possible implications.

If I receive the dreaded custom letter "your goods are confiscated", how much of a trouble that is? Does the police really come knocking on the door? Is 45g of mushrooms enough to warrant this response? I'm not really sure how big of a quantity that is! Sorry for all the newbie questions.

Also now the Brexit is done and dusted, any idea if customs will be affected somehow?

I think what I'm looking for is someone to tell me I don't need to worry too much :smile:

OfflineRenegadeMycologist
Shroomie Detective
Male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: ella77]
    #27113484 - 12/29/20 06:44 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

They are after you.

--------------------
:mushroom2:  l e a r n i n g  t h i n g s :mushroom2:

Offlineanatomality
Nothern Counterpart
I'm a teapot

Loc: North East
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: RenegadeMycologist]
    #27113521 - 12/29/20 07:36 AM (1 month, 28 days ago)

I wouldn't worry too much about it. I think the worst that can happen is that your package is intercepted and destroyed. If ever you get questioned or something, DO NOT say that you ordered it.

It's not a crime to receive mail, just say you have no idea why anyone would send you that.

*I don't know shit about the law in the UK*

--------------------
Check out my LAGM2021 log here.
“The strength of a person's spirit would then be measured by how much 'truth' he could tolerate, or more precisely, to what extent he needs to have it diluted, disguised, sweetened, muted, falsified.”

InvisibleAnonyman2021
Psilcybin Advocate
Male

#27194590 - 02/09/21 02:22 AM (17 days, 11 hours ago)

If you payed anonymously, and the Police cant/wont bother to proove you ordered the pack, then they cant charge you.

--------------------
Hi, this Shroomery account is about telling an honest truth about my personal experiences with Psilocybin Mushrooms, their role in my life, and their medicial benefits, supported by scientific studies.

Also, I am advocating for Psilocybin Mushroom Decriminilization in the USA and Internationally, using Scientific Studies and Historical data, and personal accounts stories to detail the safety and medicinal and personal benefit of consuming Psilocybin Mushrooms.

Feel free to PM about any mushroom or computer security related topic, I study CyberSecurity, Anonymity and Privacy Technology professionally.

InvisibleJokeshopbeardM
Humble Student

Loc: Deep in the system Flag
    #27198712 - 02/11/21 08:45 AM (15 days, 5 hours ago)

Yeah seriously don't sweat it OP; the worst you're going to get is a letter asking if you wish to collect your items, which obviously you will just ignore.

It cannot be a crime to do what you've done, else it would be the easiest thing in the world to fuck over someone you didn't like simply by ordering small quantities of illegal substances to them.

--------------------
Let it be seen that you are nothing. And in knowing that you are nothing... there is nothing to lose, there is nothing to gain. What can happen to you? Something can happen to the body, but it will either heal or it won't. What's the big deal? Let life knock you to bits. Let life take you apart. Let life destroy you. It will only destroy what you are not.
--Jac O'keeffe

OfflineThe Dalcassian
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: UK
Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: Jokeshopbeard]
    #27198768 - 02/11/21 09:45 AM (15 days, 4 hours ago)

Dude, I'm from the UK you'll get a letter from customs asking you to come collect it. Just don't.
If it makes it to your door then brill no sweat if you get a letter just ignore it and be at peace with the fact your money and shrooms are gone.

I started out buying active myc from NL got a letter from customs and never bought another

--------------------
Here Lies This Individual

My LAGM2021

Anonymous #1

Re: [UK] Ordered shrooms from Netherlands and probably shared too much info - help! [Re: The Dalcassian]
    #27218864 - 02/21/21 07:11 PM (4 days, 19 hours ago)

Agree with this, you have nothing to worry about, chill

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> Security and Safety