Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
Anonymous #7

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1]
    #27307278 - 05/14/21 01:43 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
You are literally a walking, talking disinformation station

How does it feel being a gullible human form of fake news, anon 1?

Wow, I'm going to rethink my position because of that post, NOT!

typical sheep, upset by the truth but absolutely no valid point to make towards a logical argument of ones perceptions of truth. This is because you cannot make a logical argument and your reaction to the cognative dissonance in your mind is to create a valueless and unmerited statement of false narrative to reassure your own fragile psyche that is absolutely uncertain of any real truth whatsoever. You probably also believe fraud boy Fauci when he continues to insist cannabis is a schedule 1 narcotic, more dangerous than heroin. Realistically I would advise that you remove your head from your ass, wipe the crust from your eyes and look around, you are being scammed.

Go argue with a flat earther. They will use the same exact rhetoric youre using here.

No point you can make will convince them. They will pull out wild super intricate theories including all sorts of mathematics. And if you say "no youre stupid" they go "Wow youre a sheep! Nice argument! LOL."

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #7]
    #27307332 - 05/14/21 02:36 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #7 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #1 said:
Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
You are literally a walking, talking disinformation station

How does it feel being a gullible human form of fake news, anon 1?

Wow, I'm going to rethink my position because of that post, NOT!

typical sheep, upset by the truth but absolutely no valid point to make towards a logical argument of ones perceptions of truth. This is because you cannot make a logical argument and your reaction to the cognative dissonance in your mind is to create a valueless and unmerited statement of false narrative to reassure your own fragile psyche that is absolutely uncertain of any real truth whatsoever. You probably also believe fraud boy Fauci when he continues to insist cannabis is a schedule 1 narcotic, more dangerous than heroin. Realistically I would advise that you remove your head from your ass, wipe the crust from your eyes and look around, you are being scammed.

Go argue with a flat earther. They will use the same exact rhetoric youre using here.

No point you can make will convince them. They will pull out wild super intricate theories including all sorts of mathematics. And if you say "no youre stupid" they go "Wow youre a sheep! Nice argument! LOL."

"No, you're stupid" Doesn't really further a worthwhile discussion,  if we can't agree on that I will have to dismiss you as a total fucktard.

Do you know any pilots?  I do.  Ever flew a plane? I have.

Arguing a popular theory based solely on its popularity is the very definition of what people mean when they call you a sheep, if it were cut and dry there would be no opposition to argue.

I can say that if you smoke weed your going to be laying in a gutter with a needle hanging out of your arm next year, is that true? Fuck no it isn't, but many many people believe that is true because some dipshit on the idiot box said so or some fucktard told them it was so and they believed them.

Critical thinking is largely lost on the masses, nothing you have said in this thread has encouraged any critical thoughts.  Thus, without a shard of actual logic or hard data to back up your position I have no choice but to disregard your opinions as compromised by the massive indoctrination schedule being implemented.

If you have anything substantive to offer to the discussion I am still waiting and still willing to listen. Can you say the same? Me thinks not.

Anonymous #8

#27307372 - 05/14/21 03:18 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

You are the one who has lost your critical thinking skills and you're so wrapped up in trying to be right that you have completely neglected facts in favor of  disproven conspiracy theories. Didnt realize anyone pointing out that you need to read up some more and not listen to memes and fake news for their info would make you so salty.

Misinterpreting articles and believing incredulous sources is a full time job for some of these Woke types like Anon 1

Edited by Anonymous (05/14/21 03:22 AM)

Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #8]
    #27307536 - 05/14/21 06:32 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Again, no logic, no reason, just baiting for a response. Seems like you have the fascist game plan down and you're sticking to it.

Ok, you big poo poo head, you don't know what is critical.

Seriously why bother to post in this thread if all you can do is troll poorly?

Anonymous #8

#27307570 - 05/14/21 07:05 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

No trolling here.  Your conclusion of widespread fraud cuz flu counts are low and hospitals are paid by the federal government to cover covid expenses doesnt add up, like, at all..  it sounds paranoid.  Also, last I heard unless your state is different is the payments were through Medicare for services done at the hospital related to covid, such as ventilator and whatnot, not simply from people dying

https://fox11online.com/news/fox-11-investigates/fact-check-how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-do-hospitals-get-money-for-covid-19-deaths
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

But keep believing fairy tales, dude.

Anonymous #10

#27307573 - 05/14/21 07:08 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

A doctor is far more trustworthy than a dirty hippie trying to push boofable vitamin supplements that cure AIDS over the internet. Back to the retard pen with you, HamHead.

Anonymous #7

#27307744 - 05/14/21 11:08 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

What even is your point? We've got loads of deaths from something. Its putting people in the hospital. Making it hard to breathe. Tends to kill the old. And focuses on fat people. Seems lung related.

They do exist. I have been working around the world as security for healthcare workers and first responders. Tiny remote communities. I have literally put people in body bags. I've seen it hit a whole hospital and the workers quarantined. I have seen with my own eyes very healthy people get fucked for days. And usually the fat ones are the ones who get fucked for weeks.

Instead of sitting there googling stuff...... go help. I'm sure theres loads of work for someone willing to do their part. Even orderly at hospitals are heavily needed if you have no skills.

I wonder if you could continue to say this stuff if you talked to someone for a while and then put them in a body bag later on.

Do you think I am deep state? I'm like some CIA dude managing the PR?

Or do you think I'm full of shit? Just sitting at home not working?

Go do something dude. Go help. If the Nazis were invading California we'd go fight. This is SO much easier to go fight. Especially if youre young and tough. I'm 30 and made of nails.

Anonymous #7

#27307748 - 05/14/21 11:14 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

Quote:

Anonymous #8 said:
No trolling here.  Your conclusion of widespread fraud cuz flu counts are low and hospitals are paid by the federal government to cover covid expenses doesnt add up, like, at all..  it sounds paranoid.  Also, last I heard unless your state is different is the payments were through Medicare for services done at the hospital related to covid, such as ventilator and whatnot, not simply from people dying

https://fox11online.com/news/fox-11-investigates/fact-check-how-are-covid-19-deaths-counted-do-hospitals-get-money-for-covid-19-deaths
https://www.factcheck.org/2020/04/hospital-payments-and-the-covid-19-death-count/

But keep believing fairy tales, dude.

Thats the thing though. Flu counts arent low.

There were 2 myths perpetuated during 2020 and early 2021. One of them was suicide rates would be low, the other was flu rates were low.

The thing is.... you cant get numbers like that until middle of the following year. Usually a year or 2 after. So we couldnt know in 2020 that either of those rates were low.

The numbers show a decline in suicides in 2020. And a slight decline in flu. Its usually 20-40k in america and in 2020 it was over 20k.

So the problem is people like anon 1 would likely have been touting the increase in suicides. Then when its disproven..... it becomes an irrelevant point. They move on to something else.

The fact that we have vaccines for the flu also a completely irrelevant point to anon 1.

The fact that fighting covid is about fighting for the lives of the weak in our society. Not about protecting ourselves. Assuming we are healthy individuals. Thats lost on anon 1.

Its imperative that the talking points always ignore these points and focus on "If we are HEALTHY why should we get treatment? The risks are low!!!!"

Anonymous #11

#27308046 - 05/14/21 05:40 PM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I had COVID last month. I'm 29, I'm overweight but otherwise, no real health issues. It left me so out of breath that I sounded like the black kid from Malcolm in the Middle:
(example if you've never watched it.) All in all, it wasn't overly severe for me (although my mom narrowly missed hospitalization only because doctor friends were bringing us meds. She's 47 and also overweight with no other underlying health issues). It lasted a long time but the shortness of breath was intense and unique. No flu causes that unless you're in full-blown pneumonia. Speaking from personal experience, it was unlike any other illness I've ever had.

That being said, let me tell you a story. I spoke to a friend in Donetsk, Ukraine (now an independent territory). US media would have you believe that Luhansk, Donetsk and Crimea only left Ukraine because of a Russian propaganda war and secret agents. The reality is, these areas have previously had independence. When Ukraine was trying to join the EU, they decided to secede. The Ukrainian military (armed by the US) bombed the hell out of the region. My friend spent 2 months living in his basement. Truth is, Americans were the bad guys in that situation. However, jumping to the conclusion that the US is ALWAYS the bad guy or that Russia is ALWAYS motivated by altruism and good will would be an idiotic decision. Still, you're essentially doing the same here.

You've had valid reason to distrust some science but you're then assuming that ALL science can't be trusted/is bullshit. Understand how SARS works and I promise, you'll feel differently.

Anonymous #7

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #11]
    #27308688 - 05/15/21 01:37 AM (1 year, 4 months ago)

I've seen some fucked up shit man in my travelling.

Everywhere I went.... no matter the country.... or the town... or even the business..... the information I learned with boots on the ground was vastly different from what they put out.

Everyone is incentivized to lie and make it out like they did a good job or that they need more assistance or whatever their needs are. And then the news just blows it up even more after that.

I wish I could show you the amount of lies I have seen. Its ALWAYS to benefit the person giving the story.

Anonymous #1

#27333698 - 06/03/21 06:55 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

It certainly appears with the Fauci emails being exposed that a massive fruad has taken place.

I believe further exposure will unveil much more sinister plots working.

You folks that have so angrily rebutted my pondering with venomous attacks not rooted in anything but milsled opinions have only two choices, admit you were scammed, or keep attempting to sure up a house built upon the sand.

Much love to everyone, I have not come here for any other reason than to help free your minds.

Anonymous #8

#27333861 - 06/03/21 10:06 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

What are you even talking about?  What about his emails?  You can't even explain what you're talking about right now. You're just doing this rhetoric thing lol

Anonymous #1

#27334034 - 06/04/21 01:16 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Lol. Rhetorically lol.

Seriously tho, if people are ever going to start thinking critically for themselves they need to start thinking critically for themselves. The idea isn't to get you off of one spoon fed menu of propaganda and get you onto another one, it's to help you achieve the ability to discern fact from opinion so that next time 80% of people you come in contact with start shitting misinformation out of their mouths you might stop and think for yourself.

Did I make a post? Yes, that is a fact.

Is everything in my post 100% fact that cannot be argued by any sensible person? If you answered yes, no or maybe; that would be an opinion.

Search the internet for Fauci emails and read them for yourself if you want to know the truth.

Anonymous #8

#27334057 - 06/04/21 01:42 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Read his 3200 released pages of emails? I'll pass dude. Did you read 3000 emails?

You wanna be a big boy and actually articulate what fauci did that has got you all upset?

All I can/could find when I google fauci emails is that a bunch got released and one a year ago tiptoed around the idea that covid started in a lab and he said he thought it had animal origins.  Okay I looked it up twice now. Now your turn; put up or shut up.

Edited by Anonymous (06/04/21 01:47 AM)

Anonymous #5

#27334286 - 06/04/21 04:08 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Do the research. Follow the crumbs.
:tinfoil:

:lol:

Anonymous #8

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #5]
    #27334292 - 06/04/21 04:15 AM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Hah! Anon #1 is definitely balls deep in some Alex Jones.

Anonymous #12

#27334754 - 06/04/21 01:30 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

#1 goes on about koch's postulates. Way to make yourself look like a dumbass those postulates were literally determined to be useless a century ago. 100 fucking years ago.

Anonymous #1

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #12]
    #27334862 - 06/04/21 03:59 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

#12 offers no actual reason or factual debatable input, just jumps on bandwagon like a mindless zombie.

Here ya guys go, someone else is doing the work for you to criticize.

https://theohiostar.com/2021/06/04/fauci-email-shows-nih-dr-claimed-dewine-would-create-demand-for-global-covid-response-corps/?utm_campaign=socialwebsuite&utm_source=socialwebsuite.com&utm_medium=social&fbclid=IwAR2qdViOLzY81gnX8kcEbHGF4TUg12W-0ABBnI9gWzFNumf0j6dkJm1yABQ

Covid is and was a scam. The emails prove that everything from the response to the masking was pre planned. Can you ask yourself who profits from all of this? Or are you guys all light headed and confused from lack of oxygen to the brain? Take off the mask, it's totally useless.

I know nine of you won't believe anything that isn't spoon fed to you by CNN, so maybe the other half of you might read this and understand it.

Let's note that nobody has produced one link that has any legitimate considerable information in it (other than myself).

I know that once someone is scammed they have a lot of trouble admitting they were played for a fool. It's why catfishing schemes are so successful.

Out of curiosity, do any of you Fauci cheerleaders actually grow mushrooms? Try wearing a mask instead of using a still air box or hepa and see how well the mask really works. Oh, wait, that would be doing something other than :keyboardwarrior:

Anonymous #8

#27334922 - 06/04/21 04:40 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

Your post proved nothing.  How in the world does that prove Covid was preplanned?  I sincerely mean that because your posts are unintelligible. It is impossible to have a conversation with you.

Anonymous #12

Re: Flu Hospitalizations *DELETED* [Re: Anonymous #1] * 1
    #27334961 - 06/04/21 05:10 PM (1 year, 3 months ago)

This is Bodhisatta. I grow plenty of mushrooms. You're so ignorant it hurts. The only person being a keyboard warrior here is you OP.

Koch's postulates for fucks sake dude you should be ashamed of how stupid you sound

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals, CBD Capsules, CBD Concentrates, CBD Oils, CBD Topicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale