Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblematts
matts

Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: ]
    #2726642 - 05/25/04 06:23 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: matts]
    #2727382 - 05/25/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

the plexiglass and epoxy is unnecessary, seeing as how the drip shield itself is completely unnecessary ... the light is also unnecessary ... read the FAQ's ... it's not weed you're growing, it only needs a little bit of light a day. usually when you spray and fan enough natural light comes in. just make sure to make everything black so that the light doesn't bounce off of anything else and the pins don't come up sideways.

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

OfflineFunkyBudah
myco-wizard

Loc: Shakedown Street
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: yeehaw]
    #2727739 - 05/25/04 01:01 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Get a job, you poor bastard.

-J

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: OJK]
    #2727803 - 05/25/04 01:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Odiumjunkie said:
Quote:

Baby_Hitler said:
A PC is useless for PF tek.

Don't get me wrong. The PC will work for the PF tek. It just won't work any better than just any ol' pot of water. It's silly to use PF tek if you have a PC.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineRiceCake

Loc: UK
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: Citric]
    #2728230 - 05/25/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Am I the only one who's not doing this to make money? I've spent about 100 UK pounds (say $150 US) just so I know what I'm taking, rather than swallowing God-knows-what I get from someone else. Dealing would be a step too far for me. (Interestingly, it's actually legal to sell fresh magic mush in the UK).

InvisibleButterNut
Squash

Loc: Throughout the world
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: RiceCake]
    #2728247 - 05/25/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I dont do it for money.In fact I dont even like to trip anymore.I give mine away to friends.I do it because its a fascinating hobby.I enjoy growing.

--------------------
Butternut squash are softer than acorn or other types of squash, which makes them easier to cut and prepare.

InvisibleJopo
Super RocketMr.MagicMushroom Man
Loc: Canada
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: ButterNut]
    #2728504 - 05/25/04 03:47 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

:shocked:, i love to trip, it is an amazing hobby though.....like watching your kids grow up! :smile: hahaaa

--------------------
Holy crip hes a crapple.

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: dickdeadly]
    #2729457 - 05/25/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Well there arent any laws really..... concerning Mushrooms in India!!!

I think that people havent tried this kind of high (psychedelics) here. So till nobody starts a big Rukus about selling shrooms and stuff its prolly gonna stay that way.

Whoa! but there is a huge market untapped and virgin :laugh: (Its tempting.............................!)

Not that Indians dont like getting high though. Prolly the best Hash in da world is grown and consumed here in copious amounts.Its called 'charas'.

And I am the quintessential misfit here.

Offlinedickdeadly
rælity

Loc: in my mind
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: MetaMountain]
    #2730619 - 05/26/04 12:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

WOW ... that's great. i wonder how shrooms and acid would impact religions such as Hinduism ... interesting to think about...

i was reading some stuff someone here linked on near death experiences, and how Hindu and western people's NDE differed ... how almost all Hindu NDE's involved the person dying being brought before a big old man with a list, and the old man telling his minions "you brought me (name here) the farmer ... i wanted (name here) the wheel-maker!" and then the person wakes up ... whereas the next day the wheel-maker in town with the same name dies. crazy shit. for us westerners, the NDE's usually involve a relative telling us it's not time yet or something like that.

good to meet you, i think it's very interesting to meet someone from the Eastern world, it gives me a different learning perspective on things. pm me and we can talk about our similarities and differences!!

--------------------

Character is how you act when you think no one is watching

Invisiblematts
matts

Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: dickdeadly]
    #2730965 - 05/26/04 02:19 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

OfflineIamthewalrus
every evening Idied and everynight I wasreborn
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: RiceCake]
    #2731233 - 05/26/04 06:41 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I grow for the growing....I barely ever trip anymore and I don't sell...I plan to try some edibles soon...but for some reason edibles just don't hold as much appeal to me as illegal mushrooms..plus I think cubensis are the most beautiful mushrooms

Offlinelittlenemo
Stranger
Loc: London UK
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: MetaMountain]
    #2731661 - 05/26/04 10:01 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

"I think that people havent tried this kind of high (psychedelics) here"

there has been some serious speculation that the Soma mentioned in the Rig veda may in fact be Amanita Muscaria

"1. SING forth to Indu, O ye men, to him who is purified,
Fain to pay worship to the Gods.
2 Together with thy pleasant juice the Atharvans have commingled milk,
Divine, devoted to the God.
3 Bring, by thy flowing, weal to kine, weal to the people, weal to steeds.
Weal, O thou King, to growing plants
4 Sing a praise-song to Soma brown of hue, of independent might.
The Red, who reaches up to heaven."

HYMN XL Soma Pavamana.

Apparently it was described as a red and white flower with no leaves or petals...

So perhaps it's not what impact these things might have on Hinduism etc but what impact they may have already had on various world religions...

Just a thought..

Also a lot of people In India (admittedly the richer ones) are getting turned on to psychedelics, the psychedelic party scene originally in Goa has seen to that, and now we are finding people from India turning up at psychedelic parties in the UK which is great to see....

Edited by littlenemo (05/26/04 10:03 AM)

OfflineMetaMountain
New hand

Loc: FromSoFarAwayYouWontBelie...
Re: this is costing me WAY too much money [Re: littlenemo]
    #2732123 - 05/26/04 12:31 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

littlenemo said:
"I think that people havent tried this kind of high (psychedelics) here"

there has been some serious speculation that the Soma mentioned in the Rig veda may in fact be Amanita Muscaria

"1. SING forth to Indu, O ye men, to him who is purified,
Fain to pay worship to the Gods.
2 Together with thy pleasant juice........................................................
HYMN XL Soma Pavamana.

Well thats all kewl as hell ...but the Vedas were written excatly 5000 years ago and man every Indian I have ever known, has never ever read the Vedas!!!.... :cool:

Its kinda like this, we Indians will be growing shrooms in another couple ov years definitively cause we have Mcdonalds n' KFC n' Chevys...ha ha

Hey but seriously the indian populace that i see is blitzkrieged by the money huddle game and has forgotten the spiritual past totally. Even the spirituality has become very "deepak chopra style".------> no great escapes allowed!!? :smirk:

But its all good cause i have the shroomery and its shroomers fer company in my neo-tantric pursuits :stoned:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies