Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Loc: right near the beach
dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn
    #2714338 - 05/22/04 09:58 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ok..whether u agree with using dxm recreationaly or not..u shud read this trip report... it all started 3 days ago wen my friend, "D" got some robotussin gel caps and wanted to try them out..knowing me i told him i wanted some too so he gave me 20 gels also...yesterday(friday) i went to skool and was riding D's bus home to take the gels right wen we get home..we met up with this other kid named "M" who had 40 gels and gave us 10 of them to split and M took 30.D and me went home and split the gels half in half so now im takin 25 gels and i weigh 120 pounds so this will be a heavy trip for me..

i downed all 25 of them and so did D in his basement while watchin spacejam and somme police chase report thing on tv..i had no butterflies in my stomach wen takin the gels which is good cuz im ussualy get some butterflies in my stomach wen i take hard drugs..neways wen i finished them i felt kinda numb and preety tired and out of it so i sat there waitin to see how i'll trip..

i went upstairs with D snd we started playin basketball and thats wen i started trippin..i was real heavy and kinda dizzy and was actin kinda robotic like..i was wearin my glasses wit shades on thm and that helped..i sat down on his back porch and started to itch! i was itchin badly it was fuked up then i remembered reading about ppl gettin itchy wen trippin on dxm so i told myself not to worry..i also got real red all around me mainly my face and it was like swelled up and thats wen i began to worry..

X finaly got here and i told him im itchy and hes itchy too so we chill on D's back porch waitin for him to come out so we can drive to a spot to blaze a lil..he came out and we got in X's friends car(sober one) and drove to a spot to smoke we got out and walked there and i felt like i was on the moon i cud hardley see my feet and i was just walkin on instinct hopin i dont fall and we made it to the spot(type of water fall with a bridge to chill at) and i smoked a lil and somehow we did everything smoothly and made back to the car and we drove i think back to D's house for some reason and we went inside and sat in the basement trippin balls and havin no idea wats going on..thankfully i wasnt itchy ne more and i was fine..

we met up wit some other friends and blazed and sata round i think i tripped for like 4 hours and the whole time i was in another world and ive never tripped that hard b4..ive taked shrooms around 15 times and this is by far the hardest ive ever tripped even harder than my first shroom trip and thats sayin alot..we all went to a park to play some basketball and i cudnt really make a basket so we were bored and it was gettin late so we went to a party..

everyone smoked mad amounts of pot there and we were on the girls back porch chillin and i guess i had my bowl in my lap or somthin and i was wearin shorts and one of those 17 year old sacadas(nasty blind bugs come out from the ground) crawled into my shorts and i felt it like about to pinch my ball sac so i stood up and shook my shorts and my bowl fell out of my lap and broke and then like 10 like kids(freshmans) ran up behind me and grabbed all my bowl pieces and ran way with them i guess they wante all the rez in there but it was weird so i took the bowl pieces back i was like its my rezzz im smokin it later..after that i looked on the ground outside on the back porch and there were a million sacadas everyhwere there were ones that havent hatched yet and ones that were big and dead ones and burnt ones and mutated ones and so many of them they were crazy and just crawling around it was fuked up i was fascinated by them tho..all in all it was a fun day till my bowl broke now im left with nothin except enough rez to last me a week..PEACE OUT :crazy2:

--------------------
''He who makes a beast of himself gets rid of the pain of being a man.''

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineshamanality
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: hellobluesky]
    #2714449 - 05/22/04 10:46 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

yea, that is quite close to many of the experiences i have had on DXM, however i could never compare it with the sacred mushroom. the mushroom is earthy, and is informative. DXM was always just 'fucked up' i never felt like i gained anything from it.

what is your average mushroom dose?

Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: shamanality]
    #2714617 - 05/22/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i wud say on average my mushroom dose is like 2.8 grams..i always buy an 8th and end up sellin some of it,sharing it,splittin it,or using it two diff times..but...i dont think dxm is better than shrooms,all i was saying is i got alot more fucked up on dxm which is wat i was trying to do that day

--------------------

OfflineFatVsAsia
missing thehappy days...

Loc: Bolinas, California
    #2716389 - 05/22/04 09:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

dxm=not a hard drug at that dose

--------------------
Smoke The Weed

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: FatVsAsia]
    #2716648 - 05/22/04 09:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 10:04 AM)

Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: Yrtlzmo]
    #2716710 - 05/22/04 10:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

How many pills would be equal to 1 g?

Offlineshrooms777
    #2717202 - 05/23/04 01:06 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

a gram? be careful, unless you weigh alot, this is the beginning of a dangerous overdose. you shouldnt die, but youll be really messed up and sick for days if you take too much. 10mg per kg of body weight is the "safe" limit thats closer to half gram

OfflineLoneDeranger
Deranger

Loc: Nonething
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: shrooms777]
    #2717308 - 05/23/04 01:51 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I did 800mg of dxm powder once. I highly highly recommend dosing lower a few times before doing that. It is really really messed up. I layed there for hours, and every 5 or 10 minutes (which seemed like hours) i would snap out of a very deep, almost meditative thought...a single thought. The thoughts were of the most weird shit, mostly of friends, and the thought of one particular friend scared the shit out of me. I thought of him as an alien gift from another solar system. I was pretty nervous as i took the capsules. After about an hour i got what you got, 'robo itch' for about 10 minutes...that is one bad itch man, the worst i've ever had :tongue:

--------------------
Mescalito is my homeboy...

Offlineuserfriendly
Stranger
    #2718841 - 05/23/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

ive also had one hellof an experience after downing a bottle of robotussin,yuck,i immediately fell asleep after taking it then i woke up with a drunk feeling and could barely walk,it was pretty cool

Offlineshroom_muncher
ex-dope fiend

Loc: The great white north
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: userfriendly]
    #2720326 - 05/23/04 08:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Okay. sum bitches are comin down to hang out with me and boy in a couple weeks. i feel like tripping balls. keep in mind this would be my first time ROBOtrippin. how much robotussin liquid/gel caps would I need to have a nice big trip?? i've tripped alot off shrooms and done a lot of "hard" drugs like k, mda, mdma, salvia and coke so i'm not new to gettin high and trippin. but what would be an acceptable dose of the liquid or the gel? And how would i measure the liquid too? i'd assume that the bottle comes with a cap that shows measurments but i dont know. goddamn i'm drunk rite now so i' probably not makin much sense. please answer my question! PEACE and thank you

--------------------
peace sells but whos buyin?

OfflineCherk
Fashionable
Male User Gallery

Loc: International Flag
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2720644 - 05/23/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

check erowid

you're not incapable of doing you're own research. Besides doseage information goes against the forum rules.

Hellobluesky: people on this site aren't going to take you seriously if you continue to type like that. Just a little advice if you plan to stick around.

--------------------
I have considered such matters.

SIKE

OfflineAaladorn
 User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #2721143 - 05/23/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

It sounds like you've never had a real mushroom experience to compare your DXM experience to. If your trip was as lame as your trip report, I doubt you've ever had a good mushroom experience. Try upping your dose, instead of just meddling around with psilocybin, try letting it take you somewhere, eat 5 grams at least and sit in the dark silence. THEN you can compare the effects of DXM to psilocybin.

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: shroom_muncher]
    #2721311 - 05/24/04 01:02 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 10:06 AM)

Offlineshrooms777
    #2721577 - 05/24/04 03:28 AM (19 years, 10 months ago)

when I did 600mg of dxm, the effects lasted for 8 hours then I was very tired for 12 hours afterwards and had a burnt out feeling for 48 hours. its hard on your brain, but good luck with dxm. I dont think dxm is for me, its not for everyone

Offlinehellobluesky
friend
Re: dxm trip changed my life mannnnnnnnnnn [Re: Aaladorn]
    #2723076 - 05/24/04 01:52 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Aaladorn said:
It sounds like you've never had a real mushroom experience to compare your DXM experience to.  If your trip was as lame as your trip report, I doubt you've ever had a good mushroom experience. Try upping your dose, instead of just meddling around with psilocybin, try letting it take you somewhere, eat 5 grams at least and sit in the dark silence. THEN you can compare the effects of DXM to psilocybin.

I can assure you my DXM trip was'nt lame. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinepsyi
Stranger
    #2738256 - 05/27/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I guess u did about 400mg.
that's good amount to have great social time, but not enought to trip.
I agree DXM is nice drug, if u get into it.
I got into DXM hardcore couple months ago...
When I look back, it wasn't worth it, especially chugging syrup or popping those pills.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate