Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27213388 - 02/18/21 06:06 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

It's not that you offended me, its that you are scaring people away from a perfectly legitimate way to buy the drugs they want, and getting the drugs they bought, safely and affordably, that comes with very little of the risk associated with buying drugs locally, with zero to little actual experience with what you are talking about.

Sure, fake reviews happen, but the same thing can be said of amazon and ebay...sounds like you are against online shopping in general, when generally customers where get far more value and better goods shopping online. Are some fake reviews better than no reviews? You can still talk to other users, share thoughts and experiences, get professional customer service from your vendor and if you don't find a new one, use escrow when making purchases...with no to little risk of personal harm or from law enforcement. NONE of that shit is true when buying drugs locally.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/18/21 06:16 PM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker *DELETED* [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27213564 - 02/18/21 08:04 PM (16 days, 23 hours ago)

Post deleted by tututotutut

Reason for deletion: eh

Offlineashfiken
TotalCrazyasshole
Male User Gallery

Loc: SCranton
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: tututotutut]
    #27215113 - 02/19/21 05:43 PM (16 days, 2 hours ago)

There’s entire forums for users to anonymously entertain discussions about vendors and markets Nd otherwise..

--------------------
hmm...

"I'm naked and fearless... And my fear is naked."

"life isn't worth living without the threat of death"

"I got my plans in a ziploc bag, let's see how unproductive we can be"

"nobody lives their lives fully except for bull fighters"

My Trade List

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker *DELETED* [Re: ashfiken]
    #27215439 - 02/19/21 08:48 PM (15 days, 22 hours ago)

Offlinedurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: tututotutut]
    #27215893 - 02/20/21 02:13 AM (15 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

Drug enforcement officers have tracked packages sent by the now-deceased drugmaker, and in at least one case, officers in North Carolina saved the life of a man who had received one of the packages. They went to his house and found him in a coma on the floor.

:rimshot:

OfflineStranger69
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: durian_2008]
    #27217697 - 02/21/21 02:51 AM (14 days, 16 hours ago)

I'll take it

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27217941 - 02/21/21 09:20 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

You don't know about it because you have ZERO experience with it, so maybe you aren't really qualified to speak on it.

Most the people on the darkweb are buying drugs in pure(maybe cut, but not counterfeit) sold as what it is...if they are buying pressed pills they are often aware that its counterfeit and often buying them to resell to people locally, people who have no idea what they are buying is counterfeit because they didn't benefit from the information and resources that come along with being a dark web consumer.

Yeah counterfeit pills are sold on the dark web, yeah some people buy them unaware they are counterfeit...but the point is so do people locally. And you are more likely, not less, to receive pills like this unawares, of their strength of content, if you are essentially buying drugs in the dark off your buddy or local dealer.

Quote:

Let me put it like this, if some fucker on the web kills you with fet pills, he probably gets away with it.
Someone does it and its someone you and your friends know? Odds are this person will find their proper place in hell.

What tor protects people from god now? Good to know.

Odds are the person taking the fall for it wasn't the person pressing the pills, if they even knew they were counterfeit, there's a not small chance they came from the dark web in the first place and he knew they were counterfeit because he's part of that scene while you and your ignorant friends swapping pills locally had no idea.

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker *DELETED* [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27217952 - 02/21/21 09:25 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27217955 - 02/21/21 09:26 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

I don't disagree that people selling counterfeit, overdosed, pills to people as if they are real is unethical...but I do disagree that strictly buying drugs locally offers you some kind of magical protection from them.

Instead of relaxing maybe you should admit that you are talking out your ass about shit you have no experience with.

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

#27217959 - 02/21/21 09:29 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27217966 - 02/21/21 09:31 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

LOL, no its fucking not, maybe 10 years ago it was, but its sure as fuck not now. lmao.

You are ready to scream in my face and I'm the one who needs to go drink some water? Project much man?

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27217970 - 02/21/21 09:35 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

Haha I don't want to argue with you is the thing. And that's all this is.

You know what tho you win Im wrong youre right

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27217971 - 02/21/21 09:35 AM (14 days, 10 hours ago)

You didn't need to say it, it was clear from the start. For someone who doesn't want to argue you sure are posting a lot, you could have walked away at any time. But I'm guessing you aren't used to people calling bullshit on you.

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

#27226659 - 02/25/21 11:31 PM (9 days, 20 hours ago)

Holy shitballs! I ERASED EVERYTHING, SAID FUCK IT YOURE RIGHT

And youre still mad at me? Yes I gave you a zero review first, you wouldn't stop arguing even after I tried to give you the win.

They can't even see this but wow that made me a little upset! lol!

Edited by tututotutut (02/26/21 12:28 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service