Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineTiberjuggaligger
Galaxy Creeper

Loc: USA
New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker
    #27202722 - 02/13/21 12:24 AM (22 days, 18 hours ago)

https://news.yahoo.com/drug-showing-sc-streets-causes-211026356.html

A pill being sold on Upstate streets under the false label of Xanax is responsible for multiple fatal overdoses, including killing a man who was making the pills, law enforcement agents said Wednesday.

Sheriff Hobart Lewis described the drug, Clonazolam, as “poison.”

Federal and local drug enforcement agents and Greenville Police have bought or seized thousands of the pills, officials said in a Wednesday afternoon news conference.

Bart McEntire, commander of Greenville County Multi-Jurisdictional Drug Enforcement Unit, which includes the Sheriff’s Office and all police departments in the county, said it’s concerning that users do not know the potency of the drug. The drug can lead to respiratory depression, coma and then death. Several people have overdosed in addition to those who have died, he said.

One man who was making the drugs died earlier this week at a luxury apartment complex in Greer. He was using the dark web to buy pill presses and contact buyers and shipped the product through the United States Postal Service, officials said.

McEntire said pill presses can make 4,000 pills an hour. On the street, 5,000 pills sell for $12,000.

“It is a huge problem,” he said.

Drug enforcement officers have tracked packages sent by the now-deceased drugmaker, and in at least one case, officers in North Carolina saved the life of a man who had received one of the packages. They went to his house and found him in a coma on the floor.

Officers have to wear hazmat suits to enter places where the pills are made. The substance spreads all over the floors and walls.

One of the challenges with Clonazolam is it’s not listed as a controlled substance, so common criminal drug charges do not apply in South Carolina. Virginia is the only state, so far, to list it as a schedule 1 substance. It has never been licensed for therapeutic use.

In South Carolina, people possessing Clonazolam are charged with having a counterfeit drug, officials said.

Lewis said, however, if law enforcement can track the drug involved in a fatal overdose back to the manufacturer, murder charges could apply.

The drugs can be any color and many different shapes.

Officers have found 11 pill presses in Greenville County in the past year. The Drug Enforcement Administration requires that pill presses be registered.

“This is a national issue, and it’s right here in Greenville County,” McEntyre said.

Lewis said he and others will be talking with state legislators to fill the gap in laws pertaining to counterfeit drugs.
--------------------------------------------------

Further reading:

https://m.psychonautwiki.org/wiki/Clonazolam

--------------------

Kirk: What does God need with a starship?
McCoy: Jim, what are you doing?
Kirk: I'm asking a question.
"God": Who is this creature?
Kirk: Who am I? Don't you know? Aren't you God?
Sybok: He has his doubts.
"God": You doubt me?
Kirk: I seek proof.
McCoy: Jim! You don't ask the Almighty for his ID

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: Tiberjuggaligger]
    #27202819 - 02/13/21 02:07 AM (22 days, 17 hours ago)

It was probably polydrug abuse...I couldn't see how anyone could use full agonist opioids and clonazolam together safely, at all, or even alcohol. Just drinking with clam could kill you. Of course the same is true for xanax(the thing about xanax though is a 2mg pill is always going to be 2mg...so guess you could say prohibition is killing these people).

But its also hard to imagine it killing someone on its own, at least not in pressed pill form. It's really hard to kill yourself with benzos, before drugs like clam I would have said impossible due to them only working in the presence of GABA. God knows I've waken up, or come to I should say, with ridiculous amounts of powder clam consumed and I'm still here, and thats when I was taking suboxone on top of it.

I expect this story is going to lead to new laws being passed.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/13/21 02:18 AM)

OfflineskOsH
a little bit of chaos
 User Gallery

Loc: the PNW
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27202884 - 02/13/21 03:17 AM (22 days, 15 hours ago)

Benzos killing people? I am not sure of that. Anyone who did just have had something else in their system....like....alcohol

Alcohol and benzos can kill...altho I mixed them heavily for a few years and I'm fine
Never took something as strong as clam though. Prescribed the drug that sounds similar but is less potent, clonazepam (aka klonopin)

I remember the first time i mixed them. I told myself I would be responsible, so I took 2mg instead of 4mg and also restricted myself to a few beers

Got so sick that night

But then was able to handle 4mg klonopin with half a fifth of alcohol a day.

But pretty sure that clam is waaay stronger.

I guess i could see someone dying from clam if the dude made almost pure clam and pressed it into a xanax bar design. If the pills density was the same, then yeah that would probably knock people into a coma

I don't understand the "possession of a counterfeit drug"

You mean that if someone pressed the word clonazolam onto the pills, that would be okay?

Also I agree, our prohibition attitude toward drugs leads to more deaths than if these drugs were legal and all regulated. Dose and dosage information would be consistant.

--------------------
"Self improvement is masturbation....now self destruction..."

Edited by skOsH (02/13/21 03:19 AM)

OfflineCiupercatul
Maito poc
I'm a teapot

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: skOsH]
    #27202998 - 02/13/21 06:16 AM (22 days, 12 hours ago)

“It is a huge problem,” he said.

tf... that's a play of dickheads..
?
educate people on drugs rather than continue the hunger games.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27203042 - 02/13/21 07:15 AM (22 days, 11 hours ago)

Yea I was gonna say man what's the ld50 of clonazolam i know it's near impossible to od with xanax and I've eaten entire 60 bar scripts while drunk and on subutex

Dude should just go ahead and call all benzos poison if hes gonna go down that route

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
I'm tryna' find them riches
So I started pimpin'
learnt how to monetize my bitches

Edited by stzacrack (02/13/21 07:16 AM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: stzacrack]
    #27203088 - 02/13/21 08:11 AM (22 days, 10 hours ago)

I'd really like to know what the actually killed them...I mean, I'd assume it was hypoxia if they weren't trying to play it of as clam being the only thing used. I'd like to think they wouldn't do that if they died of seizures...you can easily die of a seizure with benzos in your system if your plasma levels drop too low. But I honestly wouldn't be surprised if they died from WD and they tried to make it look like OD for the media. And these seizures can happen before you even start feeling bad from WD.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/13/21 05:06 PM)

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#27203131 - 02/13/21 09:01 AM (22 days, 10 hours ago)

I know this chick that lives down there and a month ago she sent me pictures of what was sold to her as xanax

But they were bright blue grainy obviously pressed pills

She ate them and said they were real but I know a pressed pill when I see one

Tried to download a picture she sent me but it wont let me

Edited by stzacrack (02/13/21 09:05 AM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: stzacrack]
    #27203848 - 02/13/21 05:04 PM (22 days, 2 hours ago)

Does she understand that fake xanax still have active benzos in them? Usually flualprazolam or clonazolam...and it'd be nearly impossible to tell the difference unless the potency was way off. In fact, especially if it was clonazolam, it may feel even more "real".

Most people hear fake pills and they think they got sold bunk.

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#27203894 - 02/13/21 05:20 PM (22 days, 1 hour ago)

Quote:

Holybullshit said:
Does she understand that fake xanax still have active benzos in them? Usually flualprazolam or clonazolam...and it'd be nearly impossible to tell the difference unless the potency was way off. In fact, especially if it was clonazolam, it may feel even more "real".

Most people hear fake pills and they think they got sold bunk.

Yea that's what I was trying to elucidate in my post

There's many different ways to know straight away if the pills you buy are fake or real

My experience with buying xanax in north jersey ghettos is why she calls me and sends pictures

Sometimes there's only so much you can do for other people, and in the past 12 years I've lost 30+ friends/acquaintances to overdose so it's more familiar than I'd like but lends an objectivity to addicts and drug use in general

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27204206 - 02/13/21 07:48 PM (21 days, 23 hours ago)

Yeah, by tell the difference, I strictly meant difference in effects, not difference in looks. Unless its a really well done press you should be able to tell with one glance, or especially when you snap one in half, and even then if you put it side by side it becomes apparent.

And you might end up with one more potent than you think, but generally the things that kill when when you mix them with a fake xanax will kill you when you take real xanax. And even though potency can vary from pill to pill with presses, you'll generally get a ballpark idea of what you are working it after taking one, no one should be downing fistfulls of benzos they just bought...probably a good policy even if you bought them from CVS.

I know if someone was selling me bars that were actually clonazolam, especially if they were juiced up, I wouldn't be complaining.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/13/21 07:54 PM)

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#27204674 - 02/14/21 12:02 AM (21 days, 19 hours ago)

I'd happily buy sticks if I knew it was clonazolam or etizolam w.e lol

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27205005 - 02/14/21 09:35 AM (21 days, 9 hours ago)

I like etizolam, but it rides that line between functional and fun, it's not like xanax, don't get me wrong I wouldn't be too pissed if they were dosed up right, but I wouldn't exactly be happy about it. If I am buying xanax I want something xanax like at least.

And besides the recreational value, when you take xanax for sleep at the right dose it gives you that next morning "glow" that most benzos just seem to lack.

I don't dose xanax, clam, or really most of the triazole benzos too often anymore...those are the ones that get you into trouble, wreck your tolerance, and lead to seizures. There's a couple more functional triazoles but best to stick to the pams for chronic dosing(and I don't mean 24/7, never, ever do that, I just mean a couple/few times a week, or for reasons like a job interview etc.)

I really hate that almost all the RC benzos that come out are triazoles, geared towards wrecking you, and then most of the more functional ones are too functional. I'd like to see some non-triazole RCs where you just have to dose it up a bit if you want to feel it, or that are a little more helpful for an insomniac falling asleep(my number one reason for taking benzos) than whats out there. Etizolam would fit that bill nicely, if it weren't for the triazole group on it.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/14/21 09:44 AM)

Offlinestzacrack
Stranger

#27205147 - 02/14/21 11:23 AM (21 days, 7 hours ago)

So I'm archaic when it comes to figuring out purchasing of benzos online, and completely clueless with dark web or how to make it work

What benzos do you enjoy specifically?

Klonopin?

Any of the Pams that have that alprazolam "feel" that wont wreck tolerance by day 3 like u mentioned and I know too well?

--------------------
You tryna' find a misses
So I started pimpin'

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27206024 - 02/14/21 07:51 PM (20 days, 23 hours ago)

Yeah, I love clonazepam...and to answer your other question, not really. As a rule non-triazole benzos are less potent and less abuseable, more functional, you find one that breaks that rule and its going to wreck your tolerance and lead to more rebound/WD issues just as if it had one.

The best you can do is use triazole benzos infrequently, and for more frequent use, for non-recreational purposes, stick to non-triazole ones.

Clonazepam is as close as you get, and its not exactly like other benzos without a triazole...that nitrile group really pushes abusability/potency up. Clonazolam has both a triazole group and nitrile group...its by far, imo, the most recreational benzo, but it is also very hard to dose right.

You gotta use fractional dosing by dissolving X amount in Y amount of ethanol and do the math, then dosing the liquid with a syringe.

Most non-triazole RC benzos are going to have that nitrile group, some of them ride that line I was talking about, lose the nitrile group and they don't sell well so they don't stick around long unfortunately.

And don't assume its functional or safe just because it lacks a triazole group, you don't want to end up blacked out for days on something like phenazepam. Just research before you buy, check potency, check half lives. PsychonautWiki is a decent resource for that, for subjective effects just use reddit.

I'm not really plugged into the current benzo scene, it seemed like some of the better benzos(imo) didn't usually have the staying power on the market like the ones that torch you do. But diclazepam is like valium and is always available.

The dark web really isn't hard to figure out, you just need the tor browser. You can find market url's from searching google, or use the kilos search engine. Just make sure you don't get phished with a fake url. Used to be the hardest part was getting bitcoins, but thats easy now, you can buy them on paypal, peer to peer, or through many mainstream trading platforms, not just coinbase. Just make sure you run them through a mixer before using them on the dark net...or you could get banned from that platform you bought them on or worse.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/14/21 08:00 PM)

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker *DELETED* [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27212797 - 02/18/21 12:46 PM (17 days, 6 hours ago)

Post deleted by tututotutut

Reason for deletion: eh

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: tututotutut]
    #27213339 - 02/18/21 05:32 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

Dark web for drugs is awesome, if you get ripped off you are an idiot, use escrow. Do you even have much personal experience with it? Or just "stories"?

And do you not understand that its the people on the streets selling fake xanax without telling people? He wants benzo RCs, he's not looking for xanax, if you buy RCs in their original form then you know and get what you wanted. What the fuck does buying benzo RCs in pure form have to do with pressed bars??

As far as buying bars on the dark web...it should just kind of be understood that if someone is selling you bars at $0.75 a piece then they are flualprazolam or something else, and that they didn't come from a pharmacy, lol...you are buying them for resell, nearly all the vendors will tell you straight up they are presses.

With dark web you get to talk to other users about their experiences with vendors and their products, share reviews, you can message your vendor with questions. It is not hard at all to find vendors who are professional and friendly, and I'd say even picking at random you aren't exactly likely to get ripped off. The only problem I've ever really ran into is people passing off drugs as another drug, trying to sell analogs as the real thing, and even thats been few and far between...but at least you still get something active in the same class....I've gotten a couple love letters before, and had packages just not show, but my vendors have always sent out a replacement as soon as I told them.

Yeah, finding a good drug dealer local is great...if you can. Most people can't, and they definitely don't have the same offerings you can find on the web. And most the time you gotta deal with all the unprofessional dealer bullshit and time sinks. Generally you are FAR more likely to get in trouble with the law or get ripped off buying on the streets.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/18/21 05:50 PM)

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker *DELETED* [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27213364 - 02/18/21 05:49 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: New drug showing up on SC streets causes at least 2 deaths, including drugmaker [Re: tututotutut]
    #27213370 - 02/18/21 05:52 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

Oh...you mean you used to know people selling fake drugs ON THE STREET?

And if you noticed I said ANALOGS, of the SAME CLASS, not passing off opioids as cannibinoids. Like passing off methylone as MDMA. Trying to pass off some ketamine analog as methoxamine.

Yeah, most people buy off their buddies...but where are their buddies getting it from?? You think their "buddy" really knows what the fuck is he holding? You really think people don't get ripped off, or even HURT and KILLED, trying to buy drugs on the street? Don't even get me started on LEO, you are AT LEAST a million times more likely to get arrested buying drugs in person than the dark web.

You are just ignorant, talking about shit you have no fist hand experience with. Read a bunch of "stories" and propaganda and think you know something when you have no idea. There's a reason why dark web drug markets are wildly successful, and its not because people go their and get ripped off with any regularity.

Scaring people away from the dark web because you read some story about it and encouraging them to go look for drugs around them is just stupid. Any "bad" thing that happens on the dark web happens in person, just a whole lot more often, and puts people in physical danger and danger from LEO.

Edited by Holybullshit (02/18/21 06:03 PM)

Offlinetututotutut
You...! You're not me!
Male

#27213372 - 02/18/21 05:54 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27213378 - 02/18/21 05:57 PM (17 days, 1 hour ago)

Oh, so this head shop operated on the dark web???

Or were they selling to people in person? Such as people who walked in from the street??

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Kratom Powder For Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Feedback and Administration >> Shroomery News Service