Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Near death experience 4 grams PE Trip Report - Level 5 * 2
    #27201124 - 02/12/21 09:09 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Intro

My background is in developing software systems. I'm male in my 40s with no prior history of mental health disorders. I'm relatively active and eat well. I've meditated off and on for most of my life. I am mostly ignorant of esoteric eastern philosophies but have recently been diving in a bit more. Although I've always understood what benefits meditation practice brings. I was raised Catholic but I was agnostic. I was a skeptic before this experience. I paraded myself as a dignified man of science. I have since shed that part of myself after what I experienced. 

Let me start off by saying that I've had multiple level 3 and 4 type experiences over the last couple of years. Mostly with Golden Teachers. Some ego dissolution. Some strong hallucinations. But always cartoonish or fleeting. More like smoke and mirrors. As profound as these trips were they could never have prepared me for the trip I had at the end of last year.

Secondly this trip I am about to describe was an accident. I was experimenting with lemon tek/tea brews and a new batch of PE mushrooms. I didn't realize that every sip counts when you drink the lemon tek/tea especially when brewed with some freshly ground up PE!

Methods:

Lemon tek/tea 4ish grams of dry PE ground up with fresh lemon mixed in. Hot water added. The hot water seems to potentiate the lemon tek even more. Making it more like a hot lemon mushroom tea. Very delicious I might add.

Set & Setting:

My house. Starting at approximately 11 AM on a bright sunny day. I live at high elevation. So the sun is pretty bright up here. It was just me and one of my best friends who I've known since my college years who I trust with my life. I'm in my 40s now. He was also planning on having an experience. But we just wanted wavy lines and some laughs. That's the kind of trip he had that day at least. Which I'm glad for since he was mostly 'sober' enough to be my sitter which as it turns out I really needed that day.

The way up to Peak:

I start drinking my steaming hot mushroom tea. The taste of lemon is wonderful with the mushroom. It really works. The tea tastes good. I drink many sips. Not realizing just how much of the drug I'm ingesting. Before long I am on the floor holding onto my body in a semi fetal position. Feeling my feet become frozen and numb. But also I'm hot. But also I'm cold. I don't know why. But what a fucked up feeling. To be cold and hot at the same time. I am now sweating pretty decently. My skin is becoming flush. I tell my friend I think I took too much. I need to lay down. So I do. Before long I go lay down in my bed. Where I semi pass in and out of consciousness for the next 1-2 hours. It is probably around 11:30 at this point. The house is well lit including my room. I am completely paralyzed from my neck down. I don't feel my body at all.

I have my sitter open the shades to let some sun in. I like the light. It is comforting. It's at this point I start to go in and out of consciousness. I'm sweating profusely at this point. I would not recommend anyone with a heart condition do this. I feel like I can't breath.  I become unconscious.

Near Death Experience - Waking up from this Life dream:

I proceed to see my body or some representation of it sitting next to me. And there is some sort of funeral for it. Or some kind of ritual for it. At this point I then see my Grandmother and a bright white light in a void. I felt my Grandmother's embrace and I also felt my grandfather. They told me things that only they would know to say. Non verbally.

It was random. I hadn't thought about my grandparents in a long time. They are both long deceased. We 'spoke' on the other side.

To feel a deceased loved one's presence so clearly is incredible. You realize in that moment that they are still alive because you not only spoke to them, but you also felt their presence, like they were there with me, and unlike any dream I've ever had. Much more real than a dream. More real than this waking dream.

The feeling you get when you wake up from a dream. It's the same feeling after ego death. You feel like your entire life has been one long dream.

And then I woke up. I regained consciousness but was still in and out of it. I heard the voice of my girlfriend at the time calling my name over facetime. My friend had gotten me my phone in between all this and before I passed out was able to get her on FT. So she was watching all this as it unfolded. And of course pretty worried. I was now somewhat conscious and aware. Back in my bedroom but still in and out of hyperspace. Noting in detail to her what I had just witnessed.

During this time I also saw Galaxies streaming in the sunlight as if I was traveling there. I felt as if I was in two places at once. I also felt minified and small compared to my body. As if my body was existing with a door open to it but I was floating in hyperspace just next to it. In the void. 

'Meeting' an entity for the first time:

Entity 1:
As I woke up from this experience I opened my eyes to see something standing at the foot of my bed. It was shapeless and took up my entire field of vision looking forward. It had many eyes. Each one perfectly beautiful. It watched me as I lay there paralyzed in bed. I had no feeling other than possibly protection from it? It was beautiful. People are said to worship these beings if they see one. And I can understand why. It was awe inspiring. I don't care to talk about it much because I've since seen this in my mind's eye post trip but just once and only for a few seconds with eyes closed.

Entity 2:
I also saw a second entity very clearly: a floating elephant head in bright pinkish light. He/she was beautiful to behold. And communicated something to me non verbally. It gave me a blessing. It also gave me a message for my girlfriend on the other side. I was in two places at once during these experiences. Half of me was in this realm and the other half in hyperspace. I was speaking in two voices. The open eye visuals at this point were insane. I felt as if I could see around corners. And sense where was my friend/sitter was in the house. He was off in another room.

Feeling of enlightenment/state of Bliss sound similar to meditative states I've achieved before:

At some point a loud vibration sound in my stomach or lower came rising through my body and I made a huge sound which was vibrating at a certain frequency. It was strange. Like an ancient sound. Or mantra. And when I was saying it (very loudly) I felt what can only be described as pure bliss. As if someone is vacuuming your entire body. I can't describe it. I felt this feeling only once before a long time ago when I was meditating routinely twice a day for many years.

Simultaneously as I made this sound I also saw a microscope camera view of the inside of my brain. My eyes were open. But I was inside my brain as if a camera had been placed there and I was zoomed in a million times and it was backlit. I saw the psilo molecules lining up in formation with the sound inside my brain as I was making that sound. As if it was showing me that when I made this sound it made these molecules line up.

Oneness vs Self:

I don't know what the difference is. I can say that throughout the experience I don't think I lost my sense of self but there were points I was completely unaware of my body floating in hyperspace. There were points I very much felt in two places at once. There were points the 'I' felt a part of the Oneness. It is all quite indescribable in human language.

On the way down at one point I felt like I was floating in water. It's such an indescribably intense experience. It felt as if I was floating back down to earth or across some great ocean. If felt cosmic. It felt very much like a cosmic soup. As if I had been there before. I remembered in that moment who 'I' was. What 'I' was. It was gratifying in a way I can't describe.

The come down (2.5 hours in):

The visuals were intense and my vision was transparent fractals/crystals everywhere. I felt as if I was seeing through the eyes of a god. Or God. It was pure ecstasy. But not pure Bliss as before. This was much more intoxicating. I was finally coming down a bit. I was still speaking in two voices. I felt powerful. I felt drunk? I still couldn't move much. The other large entity was still there for a while. Just watching me. I don't remember when it left.

Integration. Keeping what I've learned

These are hard lessons to learn. They expose you to something you never thought existed. They expose you to a kind of ancient magic. Or Ancient technology and to other Realms and sentient Entities. Whatever you want to call it. I don't care if it's in my head or not. What's the difference? There is something just on the other side of this reality. And it is aware of us. You can choose to believe that or not. I choose to. I'll just leave it at that.

One must meditate and stay the path if you want to keep what you've learned. You can revert very easily back to the ego.

Flashbacks/Light PTSD/Message

I had an overall message from the trip: it was that every thing has consciousness and every thing is worthy of love.

Flashbacks have been light. But I did have some very interesting close eyed visuals since that trip while sober. They were completely random. I saw Entity 1 again. And I saw two spirits, human. Just images. But in very high def. I have never experienced anything like that before while sober. I also don't see the back of my eyelids the same. I sense things lurking behind when my eyes are closed. I see things there like faces but very vaguely and very briefly. It's still strange however.

The light PTSD I would say is from shell shock. Once you've seen that reality can be pierced and you can go through the hole then it breaks your definition of reality. I was not prepared for that. I walk around half expecting to see something around the corner that isn't there. It's just a little strange.

I also felt spacey and somewhat disoriented for the next few weeks. I didn't feel all there. I felt as if some of me is still there. Where I went.

A good friend repeated a passage to me once the soul is touched, it wants to be discovered.

This trip made me ask not who I am, but what I am.

This trip also taught me how to think with my feeling center and how to use it to rest in my awareness where there is boundless energy and warmth. It is also how you communicate on the other side.

I'm much more sensitive to the same Mushroom batch now. I can eat just a few caps and then I touch hyperspace again. Just more short lived and no paralysis. It would take me much more than that usually to get me even a level 3 experience. So my tolerance has gone down. Not up, ironically.

------------------------------ END REPORT -------------------------------------------
I'll continue to edit this report for mistakes or errors. There was a lot more that happened but I wanted to keep this Trip Report to the point. The parts that stood out to me the most. I also wanted to keep it somewhat brief to make it more readable.

Edited by wolfman42 (07/26/21 11:01 AM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкер

Loc: Westworld
Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: wolfman42]
    #27201194 - 02/12/21 09:53 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Amazing report! Must've been one hell of an experience.

:cheers:

I am still battling with my ego to get to that level of experience. Hopefully soon. COVID and the freezing weather here just has me too down to dive back in.

--------------------

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: Socrateshroom]
    #27201698 - 02/12/21 01:33 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Socrateshroom said:
Amazing report! Must've been one hell of an experience.

:cheers:

I am still battling with my ego to get to that level of experience. Hopefully soon. COVID and the freezing weather here just has me too down to dive back in.

Cheers Socrateshroom. Thank you. I am still battling with mine. It refuses to die. I hear even the saintliest of Saints is just a moment away from being swept up in ego. It is still ever present. I try to stay observant. Some smaller doses help me remember from time to time.

Edited by wolfman42 (02/12/21 02:36 PM)

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
    #27201800 - 02/12/21 02:22 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Good report. Very profound trip for sure, and baffling and astonishing.
Remember to enjoy soberness and being you again. You can't stay in that place. Its the experiences and memories that count. But everyone comes down eventually. All that is left is what you integrate into your ego.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #27201841 - 02/12/21 02:43 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you :smile: Non resistance and surrender. That is what I've learned about dealing with ego. It is always there. Waiting to drive.

InvisibleAnonyman2021
Psilcybin Advocate
Male

#27202044 - 02/12/21 04:17 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Well articulated, intelligent report, that being said, as an academic question, can the ego be used for good? We are the Ego so it has to be good =)

--------------------
Hi, this Shroomery account is about telling an honest truth about my personal experiences with Psilocybin Mushrooms, their role in my life, and their medicial benefits, supported by scientific studies.

Also, I am advocating for Psilocybin Mushroom Decriminilization in the USA and Internationally, using Scientific Studies and Historical data, and personal accounts stories to detail the safety and medicinal and personal benefit of consuming Psilocybin Mushrooms.

Feel free to PM about any mushroom or computer security related topic, I study CyberSecurity, Anonymity and Privacy Technology professionally.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: Anonyman2021]
    #27202187 - 02/12/21 05:47 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Yes I believe so. The body/ego is also consciousness. The ego and body are used to refine the Spirit. So the Spirit or Ghost in Shell can evolve through physical manifestation. First came the spirit realm. And then came this one in its image.

Edited by wolfman42 (02/12/21 05:51 PM)

InvisibleAnonyman2021
Psilcybin Advocate
Male

#27202201 - 02/12/21 05:52 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I agree 100%.

--------------------
Hi, this Shroomery account is about telling an honest truth about my personal experiences with Psilocybin Mushrooms, their role in my life, and their medicial benefits, supported by scientific studies.

Also, I am advocating for Psilocybin Mushroom Decriminilization in the USA and Internationally, using Scientific Studies and Historical data, and personal accounts stories to detail the safety and medicinal and personal benefit of consuming Psilocybin Mushrooms.

Feel free to PM about any mushroom or computer security related topic, I study CyberSecurity, Anonymity and Privacy Technology professionally.

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: Anonyman2021]
    #27203276 - 02/13/21 09:14 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

this is a tea dose. not a lemon tek.

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
- We are all computer data in a materialistic world -
| Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything |

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: Blazer420]
    #27203334 - 02/13/21 09:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Thanks for reading and pointing that out. I removed the words 'lemon tek' from the title.

I don't want others to get caught up in this detail.

Edited by wolfman42 (02/13/21 11:01 AM)

InvisibleAnonyman2021
Psilcybin Advocate
Male

#27204735 - 02/13/21 11:33 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

WolfMan Checkout the songs:

Solar Fields - Reflective Frequencies
Carbon Based Lifeforms - Hydroponic Garden

--------------------

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

#27205141 - 02/14/21 09:19 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you Anonyman. I am listening to Solar Fields now. Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: Socrateshroom]
    #27208877 - 02/16/21 06:20 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Please note this is a not a recommendation or any kind of medical advice Socrates. Covid is a serious virus. I know. I had it.

But I was tripping all throughout my covid infection but just level 2-3 experiences. It seemed to help. This level 5 experience was towards the end of my covid infection. I asked it to heal me. While I can never prove that it did, I will say that after this trip I healed up very quickly and have not felt covid since. Even the residual pain in my lungs cleared up the day after my big trip.

The thing I've walked away with is that I must do the work to keep the blessing. But even that is some kind of illusion. Regardless I do the work because I don't want to forget myself. I don't want to forget who I truly am. What I truly am.

The ego, despite being something we are trying to transcend, is the device we use to transcend itself in the first place. Duality is present in all things. All efforts. All actions. There is always this duality it seems.

Edited by wolfman42 (02/16/21 10:14 AM)

InvisibleLeafRaker
nomad
 User Gallery

#27209775 - 02/16/21 04:44 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

This is a good detailed read. I'm surprised you didn't mention COVID till the end, but that's a reminder to me that journeys are about voyager's experience, not what others think should matter.

Best wishes for your attempts to stay on this path!

--------------------
Knowledge is finite, ignorance is infinite.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4ish grams PE lemon tek Trip Report [Re: LeafRaker]
    #27209839 - 02/16/21 05:09 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Thank you LeafRaker. Thank you for allowing me to share my experience with you.

I wanted to be careful not to offer something that could be construed as medical advice as part of the report. That was my only consideration in leaving it out. I only mentioned it because Socrates mentioned it in his reply to my report.

But yes I mini-dosed several times during my covid infection. I had a mild infection. I never had to seek hospitalization. I was also smoking weed daily during this time which actually seemed to help. And the mini-doses helped a lot too.

The big trip was towards the end of my covid infection. It had basically cleared up by then but I had residual lung pain.

The big trip cleared this lung pain for me. But this was only the superficial part.

The big trip healed me inside and out. It healed me emotionally. That was the real healing for me. It healed who I was as a person. It turned me inward. It made me more loving of others. I was hateful and angry before. It rid me of my cravings for weed. I stopped smoking for weeks after that trip. Never have quit weed like that before. So effortlessly.

That to me was the real healing that I got from that trip.

It was the single most intense and important experience of my life up to this point. I'm not sure I will feel the need to ever go back after what I saw. I wanted answers. I wanted to trip my balls off and see what is was all about. I got what I wanted.

The memory I walk away with which contents me still now is the feeling of remembering who I was before conception. I remembered what it was like at the moment of my conception. Before I was born into this ordinary reality. I will never forget what that felt like. Like an old friend. Like someone or something I hadn't thought of in years. It all came back to me in that instant. I remembered who I was. What I was.

Edited by wolfman42 (02/16/21 05:21 PM)

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4 grams PE Trip Report - Level 5 [Re: wolfman42]
    #27223885 - 02/24/21 12:12 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Oneness vs Self:

I have since thought about this part of my big trip much more in depth. I was unconscious while I was peaking. In these unconsciousness moments there was still awareness but no sense of self. I was there but I wasn't there. It wasn't me. When I came back down I was trying to interpret what happened. I was back in my mind.

The only sense I could make of it was that this thing that was floating in space was not me not in the usual sense of what I consider myself to be. I confused it with me because of ego. But it was simply awareness. It had memories of its own. It had knowledge of its own. Instinctively I assumed this to be me. It was more fundamental than me.

It seemed more like just an essence of me. My mind cannot really comprehend it or what it was in any kind of meaningful way even though on that side it felt so natural. Like the feeling you get when you come home after having been away for a while.

There was no longer any kind of separateness, space, or time. It was just pure awareness and being. That's the best I can describe it currently.

I am NOT who or what I thought I was before this trip. I'm not sure there can even be an 'I' in the previous sentence. I simply ceased to exist. There was no 'I' anymore. But there was still awareness.

It is very hard to separate ego from truth once you come back down to earth.

Edited by wolfman42 (02/25/21 07:44 AM)

Offlinedarkcreature
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27230909 - 02/28/21 04:05 PM (3 years, 29 days ago)

You mentioned entities, the multi eyed entity and elephant, do you think they have ego ? You said in the higher reality there was only awareness, not ego - but what about those entities?

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

Re: Near death experience 4 grams PE Trip Report - Level 5 [Re: darkcreature]
    #27339108 - 06/07/21 03:59 PM (2 years, 9 months ago)

No. Thoughts and ego are foreign to them. They are perfect beings.

Invisiblewolfman42
Truth Lover

#27339780 - 06/08/21 06:39 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

Post 6 months follow up changes. Going to keep this short:

- The dark I see when I close my eyes is permanently changed. Often times when I close my eyes now I see high definition monochrome rooms. I'm floating through these rooms as if I'm on some floating platform. Even open eyes I can make walls breathe without much effort. No mushrooms needed. The weaker hallucinations of a mushroom trip are now a permanent feature of my existence. I'm ok with this.

- I sometimes can't shake the feeling that life is all a dream and I'm the dreamer.

- The lessons I learned during my trip are permanent. The belief and conviction I have in God (I was an atheist before) is permanent. I don't understand why my faith has grown so intensely strong but it has. And I can't shake this feeling either, nor do I want do.

Believing in God is not a choice for me anymore. I just believe now because of what I saw during that trip. It is not religious, it is spiritual.

Eastern religions like Hinduism and Buddhism line up almost exactly with my experience. I understand why so many flock to them after having such experiences.

Parting words until next time:

God is real to those who believe but not real to those who don't. We are all God and reality is subjective. If people knew how powerful they themselves were they would not fear entities or death and in fact would just laugh at them.

Edited by wolfman42 (06/22/21 07:23 PM)

Offlinedarkcreature
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #27345487 - 06/12/21 11:56 AM (2 years, 9 months ago)

I can confirm shrooms help with Covid, they reduced back pain for me

I also sort of had entity encounter but it was more like a dream, ill paste it here:

The trip made me feel sleepy and I soon entered state that happens before falling asleep, but also resembling lucid dreaming to some degree.

With my imagination I saw a being that resembled a glowing deep ocean jellyfish, it was floating not in water but in deep velvety black space. I think it was an astral realm as there were no stars etc. The being shifted and transformed, sometimes resembling jellyfish, later on some mechanism, a heart etc. Sometimes it looked like made of layers of living crystal, emanating beautiful light that filtered through these layers. At some point it morphed into a golden "heart", radiating beautiful light. The realm of this entity was filled with beautiful colors emanating from it, deep purple, gold, blue etc. Sometimes as a "pulse" of color radiated from the being, a "portal" opened to I think some lower realms, resembling Earth, e.g. a forest, a meadow etc. Most overwhelming was the feeling of peace, love and compassion that this entity radiated. It reminded me of an astral Buddha immersed in peaceful contemplation. It was however not an Absolute, not God, my impression was of a deity of some sort. I was also shown how this being could travel between astral realms, it took form resembling of a spirit eagle then, it also could enter a material realm but to manifest in "lower" realm it would assume form of a physical animal, similar to an eagle. At some point (when we were back in it's "home" astral cosmic realm) the being entered a "spaceship" shaped like a spheroid, this spaceship seemed also alive, it started glowing with light when the being entered it. I think this being's primary aspect was love, compassion and lucid dreams

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale