Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineAmistadCubensis
Stranger
What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis?
    #27187982 - 02/05/21 12:46 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Hello everyone...so I'm sort of experienced in cultivating mushrooms, and I'm interested in making MDMA for strictly recreational/therapeutic purposes given all the information I've learned about it. However, I'm aware that there are a lot of risks and complications to doing this, and I'm not going to proceed without fully understanding what I'm going to be doing first. I've decided I'm going to get back into mushroom cultivation since that is way less intimidating and only requires a little bit of biology knowledge.

With any sort of lab work, it makes sense to protect your eyes and your skin from explosions or any sort of abrasive chemical. Doing the research i did on this subject matter by itself, all I came up with was "lab work can be dangerous" and that MDMA synthesis can involve toxic chemicals and byproducts (like toulene and mercury).

So beyond the legal issues and the possible problems with ingesting MDMA (i've researched this a lot and there doesn't appear to be any clear indications that it's particularly bad or dangerous), what are some of the issues one can run in to in the process of synthesizing MDMA?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleButtFace
Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? *DELETED* [Re: AmistadCubensis]
    #27188013 - 02/05/21 01:05 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Post deleted by TieACable2aTree

Reason for deletion: delete

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Oregon
Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: AmistadCubensis]
    #27188038 - 02/05/21 01:21 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Unless you have access to illegal chemicals and have prolly at least 10gs for equipment. As well as at least the chemistry knowledge equivalent to that as a person with a bachelor's in the subject, ide give it up.

And if your wondering about dangers, you should probably wait even long. Of you think you need goggles to protect from an explosion your ten steps behind. Your going to need alot more than goggles my friend,that's a mistake you might not be able to come back from.

Often your heating mixtures of liquids and mixing things producing reactions, producing deadly gases. Under pressure, under vacuume.

It's not like a mushroom lab where if you spill something you just mop it up, you'll be throwing away your mop every time. And hopefully it just gets on the floor.

Not trying to bum you out, but I've looked into it. Maybe see if you can make safrole first. Then try mda. Ha. But good luck to you.

What synthesis are you referencing?

--------------------
OmManiPadmeHum,OmManiPadmeHum, OmManiPadMeHum...
There are known knowns, there are known unknowns,
          there are also unknown unknowns.
With great privilege comes great responsibility.

Quantom Qups PROOF AND Soft Drops
Turn your Swab to a Syringe and Syringe to Multiple Syringes!
No Pours (QuantomStyal)
Magic Fruit Leather
DMT for IandI

OnlineSugabearcrispS
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: maybe I had too much, too fast
Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: ButtFace]
    #27188051 - 02/05/21 01:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Probably better suited to post this in the chemistry forum, maybe a mod could move.

What are you considering for a starting material?

In terms of danger there is going to be strong acids and bases that can burn along with dangerous gases and waste that will be hard to dispose of safely. Also buying the chemistry glassware and/or starting materials may raise suspicion.

I suggest reading the chemistry forum for a little bit, determine your intended starting point and proposed tek and then post questions about the dangers.

All that said MDMA is insanely cheap and available at the moment on the dark web. $40 a gram for us domestic and less than $10 a gram from europe. For personal use amounts I would consider that route first, much better to be caught with a couple grams someone else made (simple possession) than an entire setup to make your own (manufacture).

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤

Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27188082 - 02/05/21 01:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

You have any info for a starting route if someone did that?

Idk some people were rolling into it years ago but it seemed like alot.. and seemed like it needed a devoted computer..?

--------------------

No Pours (QuantomStyal)
Magic Fruit Leather
DMT for IandI

OnlineSugabearcrispS
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: QM33]
    #27188209 - 02/05/21 03:27 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Quantom Moksha said:
You have any info for a starting route if someone did that?

Idk some people were rolling into it years ago but it seemed like alot.. and seemed like it needed a devoted computer..?

You can do it from an android phone these days.

OnlineSugabearcrispS
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

#27188217 - 02/05/21 03:32 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

P.s. this thread is a good starting place

https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27045252/fpart/all/vc/1

:pm: if you need specifics

InvisibleQM33
(NOT A PUPPET!) ❤❤❤❤❤

#27188342 - 02/05/21 04:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks brotha

--------------------

No Pours (QuantomStyal)
Magic Fruit Leather
DMT for IandI

OfflineAmistadCubensis
Stranger
Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: QM33]
    #27190760 - 02/06/21 11:56 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:

In terms of danger there is going to be strong acids and bases that can burn along with dangerous gases and waste that will be hard to dispose of safely. Also buying the chemistry glassware and/or starting materials may raise suspicion.

I suggest reading the chemistry forum for a little bit, determine your intended starting point and proposed tek and then post questions about the dangers.

All that said MDMA is insanely cheap and available at the moment on the dark web. $40 a gram for us domestic and less than $10 a gram from europe. For personal use amounts I would consider that route first, much better to be caught with a couple grams someone else made (simple possession) than an entire setup to make your own (manufacture).

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
Probably better suited to post this in the chemistry forum, maybe a mod could move.

I'll certainly consider the deep/dark web, yet I'm not totally comfortable with those websites, I've spent some time looking at certain market places then in the not too distant future i found it got taken down by cops. One of my friends who has actually done this before who has mental health issues also told me about how there are websites on the normal internet that sell illegal drugs.

Plus, there's a risk now adays that any powder may contain fentenyl...

Based on the research I did (not a tremendous amount...) it would probably be easiest to start from sassafras oil because then you don't have to extract it from sassafras bark. I'm not trying to be lazy about this but every step of the process is important, and if it's a simpler process then there's less of a chance for miscalculation or error.

OnlineRenegadeMycologist
On the case
Male User Gallery

Loc: Serbia Flag
    #27201905 - 02/12/21 03:12 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Probably biggest danger is getting busted with mdma lab

Joke aside, well it is not dangerous as lsd synthesis

inhaling chemicals and getting your skin burnt is the biggest danger. You could potentially set yourself on fire or cause an explosion, but i doubt it, if you are at least a bit educated on the matter it won't happen

--------------------
:mushroom2:  l e a r n i n g  t h i n g s :mushroom2:

OfflineAmistadCubensis
Stranger
Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: RenegadeMycologist]
    #27202165 - 02/12/21 05:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

RenegadeMycologist said:

inhaling chemicals and getting your skin burnt is the biggest danger. You could potentially set yourself on fire or cause an explosion, but i doubt it, if you are at least a bit educated on the matter it won't happen

here is the source of my research i'm going to discuss. I've of course been looking up lots of terms:

https://files.shroomery.org/cms/5884398-Complete_MDMA_synthese.pdf

this is the first guide i was using, it's great in that it shows it in four steps, but it has absolutely horrendous technical writing. You'll be scratching your head with this one.

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/brightstar.mdma.html

This one is very well written and exposes most of the complications of synthesizing MDMA, it's called synthesis because we are extracting chemicals and bonding them together.

And you are correct about inhalation and fumes, that can dealt with by using a cartridge respirator, that is the kind that will filter out formaldehyde particles from the air in the lab.

Yup, and the explosions are an actual risk:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/d3qa4z/a-canberra-uni-student-blew-up-his-dorm-room-trying-to-cook-mdma

Now lets talk more about nuero-toxicity:

so there are lots of nuerotoxins and potential nuerotoxins, MDMA is one of them. Oxygen is potentially toxic, alcohol is a nuerotoxin that people throw back every day.

So if you are going to roll without hurting your brain/body in the long run, you need to test your drugs to see if they are real.

If you are making MDMA, you need to have a milligram scale. I personally wouldn't dose myself anything beyond 125mg, that is what is deemed a therapuetic dose. 50mg should be enough, but if i were making the stuff i would certainly take the larger dose first.

The other danger is the toluene you are going to use in the first recipe, that is scary because that is what gets you high when you huff glue, it certainly does brain damage with enough exposure. It probably gets flushed out of your body fairly quickly though. Look up the mask you would need to filter that and the formaldehyde first before trying any of this.

I'm going to have to turn my back on this procedure for a long time, i don't even have a space for a stable/isolated lab. As biggie says, don't shit where you eat.

OnlineRenegadeMycologist
On the case
Male User Gallery

#27221800 - 02/23/21 08:13 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

AmistadCubensis said:
Quote:

RenegadeMycologist said:

here is the source of my research i'm going to discuss. I've of course been looking up lots of terms:

https://files.shroomery.org/cms/5884398-Complete_MDMA_synthese.pdf

this is the first guide i was using, it's great in that it shows it in four steps, but it has absolutely horrendous technical writing. You'll be scratching your head with this one.

https://erowid.org/archive/rhodium/chemistry/brightstar.mdma.html

This one is very well written and exposes most of the complications of synthesizing MDMA, it's called synthesis because we are extracting chemicals and bonding them together.

And you are correct about inhalation and fumes, that can dealt with by using a cartridge respirator, that is the kind that will filter out formaldehyde particles from the air in the lab.

Yup, and the explosions are an actual risk:

https://www.vice.com/en/article/d3qa4z/a-canberra-uni-student-blew-up-his-dorm-room-trying-to-cook-mdma

Now lets talk more about nuero-toxicity:

so there are lots of nuerotoxins and potential nuerotoxins, MDMA is one of them. Oxygen is potentially toxic, alcohol is a nuerotoxin that people throw back every day.

So if you are going to roll without hurting your brain/body in the long run, you need to test your drugs to see if they are real.

If you are making MDMA, you need to have a milligram scale. I personally wouldn't dose myself anything beyond 125mg, that is what is deemed a therapuetic dose. 50mg should be enough, but if i were making the stuff i would certainly take the larger dose first.

The other danger is the toluene you are going to use in the first recipe, that is scary because that is what gets you high when you huff glue, it certainly does brain damage with enough exposure. It probably gets flushed out of your body fairly quickly though. Look up the mask you would need to filter that and the formaldehyde first before trying any of this.

I'm going to have to turn my back on this procedure for a long time, i don't even have a space for a stable/isolated lab. As biggie says, don't shit where you eat.

I would give it a shot any day. But setting up a lab costs too much, and getting my hands on precursors where I live is harder than obtaining the real deal.
Also, 2 people working together would make great team for this kind of enterprise, doing all by yourself is way harder.

--------------------

OfflineAmistadCubensis
Stranger
    #27226658 - 02/25/21 09:31 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

yeah...setting up a lab for that i think would cost at least around $1,000, getting the precursors would be a pain even though from my understanding it wouldn't lead to any suspicion from the authorities (at least if you start with the sassafras oil instead of the safrole).

Yeah, having two people would be great, especially if one of those people has experience in chemistry. It's a very complicated process.

Edited by AmistadCubensis (02/25/21 09:32 PM)

InvisibleButtFace
Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? *DELETED* [Re: AmistadCubensis]
    #27226673 - 02/25/21 09:39 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Post deleted by TieACable2aTree

Reason for deletion: delete

OnlineRenegadeMycologist
On the case
Male User Gallery

Re: What are the lab dangers of MDMA synthesis? [Re: ButtFace]
    #27238537 - 03/05/21 10:52 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

TieACable2aTree said:
There is an episode of Hamilton's Pharmacopeia where there are, I believe, two dudes making MDMA out of over the counter chemicals.

skip to 16:32

Noice

--------------------

OnlineRenegadeMycologist
On the case
Male User Gallery

#27238546 - 03/05/21 10:58 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

In Europe at least, the best enterprise in mdma field is making pills, since mdma is so cheap. Dutch make tons of it, all the labs are there.

I used to buy mdma for 3$ gram on alphabay.
Now, with obtaining fillers and pill press you could make your own brand, and spit out high quality pills. It's cheaper and dangers are non existent. Except getting busted of course.

--------------------

OfflineAmistadCubensis
Stranger
    #27318986 - 05/22/21 04:55 PM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

RenegadeMycologist said:
In Europe at least, the best enterprise in mdma field is making pills, since mdma is so cheap. Dutch make tons of it, all the labs are there.

I used to buy mdma for 3$ gram on alphabay.
Now, with obtaining fillers and pill press you could make your own brand, and spit out high quality pills. It's cheaper and dangers are non existent. Except getting busted of course.

Lol, that's basically buying MDMA for nothing, as the street value for it is around the same as a gram of coke outside of south america. I saw someone selling it for $130 a 1/4 on the deep web recently which is still pretty good, yet I find the science of all this to be more intrigueing than bitcoin and email encryption.

I'm about to get started on growing a crapload of shrooms, hopefully i don't screw up the fruiting process this time.

OnlineRenegadeMycologist
On the case
Male User Gallery

#27331151 - 06/01/21 07:16 AM (2 years, 10 months ago)

Unfortunately no one eats shrooms here where I live. Few people here and there, but demand is nowhere near the point where shroom production is profitable. I grew mushrooms, found wild ones, and they are collecting dust now. Hell, I don't even have anyone to gave them away to.

But people here are hungry for ecstasy, they are hungry for speed (what we call amphetamine in eu) and one could make a living out of it.
Mdma price (including, EU - South Europe shipping) in the golden days of alphabay, working with my favourite darknet vendor was 3$, as I stated previously.

If you have shroom client base, proceed in that direction, it's much safer. Shrooms are low key.

--------------------

Edited by RenegadeMycologist (06/06/21 02:43 PM)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck