Home | Community | Message Board

Mycohaus
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

Loc: The Cannabis State
Best trip that you ever had...
    #2718599 - 05/23/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I was wondering what was the best trip you ever had? What you were doing, where were you, if you were with anybody, what kind of mushrooms were they, and if they were grown by you or not. Feel free to post anything more about your trip here also. Have a great one!!! :smile: :smile: :smile:

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: FreshCaps]
    #2718612 - 05/23/04 01:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oo this is a great idia for a thread i gotta think for a bit

--------------------

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: notapillow]
    #2718629 - 05/23/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

my first trip ever at my first show ever.... It was at the Atlanta dead show last year.

took 2 hits of the fractals and was blown. Though i was gonna die..thought i was jesus christ....thought a lot of things. I could write a book about it. Walking around barefoot with crazy blisters all over my feet that i didnt even notice till the next day...people giving me money and flowers and bumper stickers and weed....it was fucking heaven.

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: Vulture]
    #2718656 - 05/23/04 02:11 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hmmm
iv had too many good ones
a real good one was my first trip in like a year
i had kinda forgoten that feeling and it hit me sooo hard
i spent the whole trip on my freinds deck looking at the lagoon
whats triipy about water is it reflects everything and gives a butterfly effect
so i was seeing the stars and the night sky in the water and in the sjy
i felt like i was on a space station
and i was feeling such great energt coming from the moon and the trees

great night
il thinkof more soon

--------------------

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: Vulture]
    #2718660 - 05/23/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Hmm...I've had alot of enjoyable trips and they're all special in their own way so it's hard to choose.

The one that's left its mark on me the strongest was the one I had about 3 weeks ago. I've been talking about it on the Shroomery alot because that's how much it has affected me. I'm only now coming to terms with what happened that night. 5 grams, homegrown GT, a lvl 5 experience.

I can't even begin to explain what happened. It was a terrifying trip, but for some reason, I want to do it again. Hopefully the next time I reach that "place", I'll be able to submit completely and entirely without fear. I can't wait until I have the opportunity to do something like that again.

*me*

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2718797 - 05/23/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I don't think out of the hundreds of trips i could ever pick one favorite. I have some real memerable ones though. =)

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: (523) 327-2836
    #2718903 - 05/23/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

my first trip was definately my best  :grin:

I had just started getting into the whole psychedelic scene (even though I *technically* started out with acid years before...but that was really just a one time thing) and I really didn't know anything about psychedelics in general, except that I had always been a bit curious about all the seemingly contradictory information I was getting from all side (e.g. the straight edge types spewin forth their venom about how it makes you go crazy permanently, and all the extremist that were trying to turn it into some sort of religious doctrine, and everything in between) I honestly didn't know what to think...but I did know one thing - anything that stirs up THIS much controversy had to be experienced in order to *truely* understand it

I managed to stumble upon this place in my searching, and I imeadiately snatched up an acount...I then proceeded to lurk for a while so that I could absorb as much information as I could without jumping right into the typical newbie role and start asking the same tired questions that everyone else had already asked a thousand different times in the past - I actually made use of the search feature, I paid close attention to everything else everyone else was asking (as well as the corresponding answers of course) and I found pretty much everything I needed to get started myself

on a side note: I was only looking at cultivating info at this point in time (I didn't want to indulge in any trip reports or anything else like that, cause I wanted to go into this with the least biased opinion I possibly could)

anywho -

I fucked up on like 10 different grow attempts (due to a lot of stupid n00b mistakes that coulda been easily avoided had I just paid a little more attention) and finally decided to break down and buy a couple grow bags - within a coupla months I had my shrooms  :smile2:

I wasn't sure how many I should take, so I just started chompin away til it felt right...at which point I noticed I had already eaten more then half of what I got anyway, and I knew I wouldn't have enough for another trip (nor did I really have any way to dry em out) so I figured 'fuckit' and chomped down the rest of those bad boys

at this point I just chatted away at the shroomery for a bit (waiting for em to kick in) and I eventually got a little queezy...I remembered that this was normal and decided to lay down for a while...this, however, didn't work out too well, so I fnally decided to get up and go grab a cup of coffee (my security blanket) when my step-dad's all like: "you mind taking the trash out for me"  :shrugs:

so I go to start taking out the trash and I cut myself on like the lid from a can or some shit (I'm talking bad) and I'm all like rushing outside to throw the trash away an shit, and then rushing back inside to take care of this shit before the shrooms kick in and I wind up bleeding to death or something (form getting too wrapped up in the experience and forgetting about my cut) when all of the sudden BOOM it hits me like a ton of bricks...and then a milisecond later I feel this sorta cool breezy sensation all over body, and suddenly I'm at perfect easy - I don't feel fucked up, I don't feel out of control, I don't feel any of the negative shit I've been warned about...I feel fantastic

so I go to the bathroom to clean myself up and imediately feel this aura of peace - this place was to become my safehaven for future trips  :grin:

I also noticed right off the bat that I looked crazy as fuck in the mirror - a lot like an evil ringmaster or something...or if you've ever seen Moulin Rogue - a hell of a lot like Ziddler (I had the whole handle bar mustache thing going for me at the time) I wasn't freaked out at all about it though (even though I looked all sinister an shit) I was absolutely infatuated by my appearance in fact...which is really odd cause i'm usually so self conscious about my looks (for some reason though - shrooms make me a total narccisist)

so yeah - I'm all staring at myself in the mirror for like 30 minutes (bleeding away) when I hear my brother knocking on the door saying something along the lines of: "there's other people in this house that havta use the restroom too ya know" (oops!) so I wrap up my finger real quick and try an play it off like I was trying to fix my shit up...he didn't buy it though ---> "then why don't you have a band-aid on it moron" (oops again) pfft...I don't need no stinkin band-aid  M-A-N baby!  :grin:

so I goes back to my room and I'm all in LaLa-Land an shit - just staring at all the crazy ass colors and patterns an shit - havin a grand ol time!...but eventually it loses it's novelty and I find myself looking for something else to do

cue indecision loop  :tongue:

I get stuck in like this 30 minute loop where I'm literally going:

"I wanna listen to music" then I head on over to my stereo
"no...I wanna play with glowsticks" so I start heading that way
"no wait - trippy shit on the computer! trippy shit on the computer!"
"nah...music would be way better"
"but glowsticks would be nice"
"ooh...I got it - I'll look at trippy shit on the computer while listening to music and playing with glowsticks"  :grin:
"allright lemme turn on my music real quick..."
"nonono - glowsticks first"

I think you get the point  :rolleyes:

so anyways - I go back to the bathroom real quick just so I can break outta this loop (safety zone remember) and when I came back - it was right back to the same loop again  :tongue:

I was destined to spend the rest of eternity going back and forth between my stereo and my pile of glowsticks  :mad2:

cut to outside

somehow I found myself outside all of the sudden, and it was a very bad place - way way way way way too huge!...it was just too much to handle  :crazy:

a split second later I'm back in the comfort of my own room again...which has now become the totality of all of existance for the remainer of the trip - my room quite literally had a sorta force field around it, and there was nothing beyond that boudry (at least - as far as I was concened) so for the rest on my trip I had no safety zone (as the bathroom was now non-existant) no one to talk to (as the 'people' on the net weren't really people at all - just other parts of myself trying to act like individuals) and pretty much nothing to do

tripping sucked  :tongue:

so I laid down on my floor and decided to just sit there and wait it out...I figured eventually I'd get bored and pass out or something, and in the morning I could convience myself it was all just a dream (this actually turned out to be the best descision I made that entire night) as I laid there - I cleared my mind and let the shroom take me where ever it was that it wanted to go...and right before my eyes my room transformed  :smirk:

at first it was very very gradual - like translucent wire-frame images with multi-colored 'wires' (just think of a 3D video game character without all the outer covering) it reminded me of that movie The Abyss actually...you know - that whole city of lights where everything was kinda clear looking with all the rope light thingies making up the corners and edges an shit

anywho -

it eventually filled in and quite literally took over my entire room (e.g. existance as a whole) and whithin no time I found myself in the tropical paradise which no words could even begin to describe - the plants and flowers like none I had ever seen before, and to say the creatures of this place seemed alien in nature would be a gross understatement...everything about it was just so bizaar...and yet...so strange and unusual - beauty is really the only thing I can think of to describe it (not in the typical sense of the term though - more like how that one guy from American Beauty used the word) and over above and beyond everything my sensee were engrossed in - the sights, the sounds, the smells, etc - I felt a sort of peace and serenity unlike anything I had ever experienced before (words truely can not even begin to describe)

and as I'm sitting here in this wonderful paradise (soaking in everything around me) I feel this sorta urge to leave - not by will mind you - it was almost as if some unseen force wanted to show me something

and then it happened:

I was showned the ultimate truth - that we are all as one, and that there are no boundries other then the ones we ourselves put up

it was then that I knew everything was possible, and that there was nothing beyond my grasp

my life has never been the same  :smirk:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

:craven:  Ravings of a Madman  :craven:

Edited by Muppet (05/23/04 03:30 PM)

OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: Muppet]
    #2719361 - 05/23/04 05:26 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Muppet, that sounds like an excellent trip!! I hope I have one like that some day. I am in the process of getting everything ready to grow. I just need money lol. I got all the spore prints I need.

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

InvisibleOldSpice
Geritol Breath...
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crankytown, Texas
    #2719462 - 05/23/04 06:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Without a doubt my best was Copelandias...best described as pure energy and was probably the most euphoric high ever...
I was seeing colours spurting outta the walls 11 minutes after ingesting...Kinda scary at first because you get so high so fast

--------------------
So hard to be ....WDWGFH?
Texas is humongus compared to France
Our Gair, who art in Texas,
Paw Paw be thy Name....
My friends are thirsty

You never see a motorcycle parked outside a Psychiatrist office:biker:

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #2719471 - 05/23/04 06:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

eat an entire flush and you're as good as there mang  :wink:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2719506 - 05/23/04 06:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

my first trip...at a big wu show...it was my first big wu show and my first time doing mushrooms. I didn't trip real hard, just tripping pretty good. But everything felt so good, i felt so happy, and everything was great.

I remember waiting for them to come out we were sitting on the floor and the designs on the floor turned into grafitti saying random things and then my name was written out. Just a bunch of interesting things.

When the opening band was out there faces looked so funny and it was cracking me up but all the music was wonderful! I can remember rubbing my hands on my quarderoy (sp?) pants (which may be the pants im wearing right now) and it felt so great. I don't know how to describe it but it was so soft and comfortable feeling.

During the break between the opening band and big wu, i noticed everyone i was with was gone. They all walked to the bar area, and i didn't know. So i was getting scared and didn't know where they were. I would stand up high, looking around and it was huge sea of heads going up and down and icouldn't see anyone i knew. Then one of my friends spotted me and started waving his hands in the air. So i made my way over there...walking between all of the people, it was VERY crowded...or atleast seemed more crowded then it was, but it was pretty crowded in reality, but i was kind of "scared" to bump into people and stuff because i felt like it would be bothering them and i didn't want to upset anyone. SO i cautiously made my way through the crowd, appologizign to people i bumped into, and finally got over there.

Then the big wu finally came out. And it was a good show, but i remember looking down at the ground and everyone was growing really tall and our legs/bodies were like sky scrapers...and the octopus on the drummers bass drum was tripping me out.

all in all, it was a wonderful first trip.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Invisibleshamantra
hobbyethnobotanist

Loc: ¯\(º_o)/¯
    #2719550 - 05/23/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

best trip ive had was 1200 ug LSD. It was a trip beyond words.

--------------------
note: english is my 3rd languange, please ignore misspelling and poor english, im doing my best :smile:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=ug98TKkWKy0

OfflineMuppet
Nomadic Jester
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: shamantra]
    #2719568 - 05/23/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

I bet  :crazy:

Thus Spake Muppet

--------------------

OfflineSpooge
The Nutter
Loc: Ice patches that last for...
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: Muppet]
    #2720229 - 05/23/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Edited by Spooge (11/18/12 12:01 PM)

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: Spooge]
    #2720276 - 05/23/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

sounds like a great experiecne for yourself! mushrooms work wonders.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Offlinefilthysock
puresoul

Loc: Bergen, Norway
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: Spooge]
    #2722669 - 05/24/04 12:15 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

entityexperiment said:
That first trip still has it's mark on me.  Anyone who says mushrooms aren't healers...are talking out of their ass  :wink:

I second that.  Good reports here :yesnod:

--------------------
Magic mushrooms are not addictive, the shroomery is!

Offlineshaundotcom
cowboy dan

Loc: mass
Re: Best trip that you ever had... [Re: filthysock]
    #2722975 - 05/24/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

great trip stories!

i've had quite a few trips but my favorite would have to be...my...5th one i believe. i've posted it before...but..i'll do it again! =D

there was three of us, me, zack, and dylan. (i'm using names because it's easier to understand than just saying 'then he went with him...etc) we were safely at dylans house. me and zack took ours about ten minutes before we arrived at dylans. about 10 minutes after i got there, i was just staring at dylans dog wondering what he was thinking. then i thought the dog was looking at me funny. at that point, i know the mushrooms were kicking in.

maybe 20 minutes later, we put on some soothing music...fizzarum i think it was, and as soon as 'phut of plex' played (on full blast), i felt myself melting...it definitely seemed like it! apparantly, i wasn't the only one that felt this way, and we all ended up on the floor forming a puddle. it was easily one of the most soothing feelings i have ever felt.

we were looking for something to drink and all of a sudden i got a call from zack's mom saying that zack forgot to print some papers. zack flipped out (his first trip) and ran out the door with no jacket (it was winter) and was just gone. me and dylan sat on his futon and the cooking channel was on, se we just watched that. at that point, my trip climaxed and it was so intense. i remember being interested in the onion the cook was cutting, i don't know why. i remember looking over at the computer screen and it was wavy. me and dylan argued for about a half hour to change the channel....we later realized the remote control was 6 inches from both of us =P

me and dylan decided to take the dog for a ride, it sounded like such a fantastic idea! we were getting ready and all of a sudden--zack ran in the door! he was incredibly happy. (i later found out that he ran home, crying and talking to himself. he got to his house and pulled it off with his parents, they didn't know he was tripping. he got a ride back to dylans house from his father.) so we all left and took dylan's dog to the car.

we planned to drive the dog to the beach and let it run around. we never got to the beach...we ended up parking near a park, and i remember dylan got out with the dog and i just drove off! =P we never saw dylan again from this point. me and zack tried to find his house again, but we couldn't concentrate where it was. i ended up passing it like 6 times..and eventually, we abandoned the idea of finding it.

we ended up at a wal-mart and went to the bathrooms. they were so bright and great to be in! bathrooms ARE indeed a safe place. i just stared at myself in the mirror and i moved my lips like i was talking really fast but not saying a thing..it was incredible to look at! my mouth looked awesome! we left there and ended up at a thrift store and i saw some girl i didn't know, but knew her by face and i told her i thought she was pregnant. (even though she definitely wasn't) i ended up on a couch...a really smelly one...and my trip started to die down at that point.

it was so awesome! ^_^

i was on 3.5 grams that night. that's the most i've done and i'm eager to try a higher dosage. i think i can handle it.

--------------------
what are words worth?

OfflineRequiem
More Better

Loc: Hangin' out on the Sealab
    #2724965 - 05/24/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My first.

I always wanted to try shrooms and my best friend surprise me with some, but he only had enough for one. So he gave them to me and he smoked. It was outside in a park. It was very enlighting.
Thanks The Wild Elmo.
^Best friend nick name^

--------------------

"I want your Soul.
I will eat your soul."
-Aphex Twin

:dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing: :blah: :dancing:

OfflineFreshCaps
Nor-Cal

#2734624 - 05/26/04 10:33 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Does anyone else have a best trip report?

--------------------
THE BEST ASS:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract