Home | Community | Message Board

NorthSpore.com BOOMR Bag!
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

screwed my way out good phish tickets
    #2718515 - 05/23/04 01:36 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

oh my god.  this is so stupid and ridiculous.  i was at my cousin's place last night and there were 3 girls there.  And i was drunk.  And the girl that he says hes "in love" with was drinking with me.  Which is my ex-girlfriends sister, whom i've been wanting to get on.  And well, she likes me more then him.  ANd we kept trying to get away from him like we were like "we're gonna go outside and have a cigerette" and he was like "no, just smoke here" and he doesn't smoke and normally doesn't let people smoke in there.  So we go in a different room and close the door to smoke and he comes in and was like "leave the door open" and i was "i don't want smoke to get in there, i don't wanna bother you".  BUt he stood there while we smoked to make sure we didn't do anything. 

he had seen us flirting all night.  and this was upsettign him.  he has OCD (i think thats it, where you get ubsessed with doing something or with something) and so i think that kicks in a lot with her even though she treats him like shit frequently.  And he won't get over her no matter what she does to him. But anyways so we try to go get more drinks together, but he follows us around everywhere.  So when he's on the computer i just kissed head for whatever reason.  And then a little after that, we kissed, we didn't even make out or anything, we JUST pecked.

and i told this one girl about it and she had to tell him for some reason and now he is so incredibally upset at me.  Which sucks because me and him are good friends aside from being cousins.  And it's very obvious from how she acts towards him and how she acts towards me that she likes me more then him and he sees it but doesn't want to believe it or whatever. 

And so he's telling me he hates me and i was backstabbing him and shit.  And his last sentence was "i fucking hate you, and i was lying about my phish tickets getting stolen, i'm just not gonna give you them!" 

i'm trying to repair things between us which is going well so far.  But if i don't get those phish tickets i'm gonna be pissed.  i only want a 2nd night for alpine from him because he will have really close seats and i was supposed to buy an extra from him...the first night is lawn, but i can get that easily anywhere....but i really was so excited to get the 2nd night ticket. 

i just think its ridculous that there is so much drama about such a stupid little thing.  THis girl is good friends with both of us and now SHES pissed at me because i upset my cousin and shit and its totally retarded....i can't believe that 1 little thing blew up sooo big and started all this arguing between me and a girl who WASN'T THERE, and has no business about it and having my cousin telling me he hates me and wont sell me tickets. 

i needed to vent i guess....anyone who read that retarded story :thumbup:

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleTheHateCamel
Research &Development -DBK
Re: screwed my way out good phish tickets [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2718537 - 05/23/04 01:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

/

Edited by TheHateCamel (12/08/07 12:38 AM)

OfflineVulture
Pursuer ofWisdom
 User Gallery

Loc: SC
Re: screwed my way out good phish tickets [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #2718559 - 05/23/04 01:45 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

fuck it man....fuck it

--------------------
Work like you dont need the money.

Love like you never been hurt.

Dance like nobody is watching.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: screwed my way out good phish tickets [Re: TheHateCamel]
    #2718686 - 05/23/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

hahaha, it's so pathetic that such a STUPID little thing is being treated like i had sex with his girlfriend or soemthing...it's totally riduculous and now i don't know if i can get phish tickets from him....gosh.

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Jump to top Pages: 1

Kraken Kratom Shop: Red Vein Kratom