Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Flag
"OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" * 2
    #27183886 - 02/03/21 01:29 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Twas suggested that I chuck these up to get the 2021 season thread going. These were all found in the wild obviously. I can only hope the first of many WAHs this year.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Loc: Auckland, NZ Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: sam11]
    #27183893 - 02/03/21 01:51 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

:yes:
This marks the first Psilocybe angulospora of 2021 posted to the shroomery...

This species is currently in season inside plant pots at your local Warehouse/Miter 10/Bunnings Warehouse/Kings Plant Barn... And various other garden centers...

The main season for council laid woodchip gardens in your local reserve/along your local cycleway kicks off around April...

Let's see some more pictures of 2021's class A controlled substances for our viewing pleasure...
:borat:

--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:

OfflineBobbit
Even Stranger

Loc: The outsideround Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #27183902 - 02/03/21 02:09 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Holy sheep shit. . .

Yeah about early!

--------------------
The Official Kiwi Cultivators Thread

Official New Zealand woodlovers grow thread

–––––    ╭∩╮(-_-)╭∩╮    –––––
The Official Kiwi DMT and MAOI Thread

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: RogerTheRetard]
    #27183904 - 02/03/21 02:27 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

How about some more information about your pot plant angulospora, sam11?

What species of plant are those angulospora fruiting alongside?
And what store did you locate the plant at?

--------------------
:hitler::mushroom2:angulospora:heart:subaeruginosa:heart:subsecotioides:heart:tasmaniana:mushroom2::hitler:

InvisibleZifozonke
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27184388 - 02/03/21 11:43 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Nice!!

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27185521 - 02/04/21 02:02 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
How about some more information about your pot plant angulospora, sam11?

What species of plant are those angulospora fruiting alongside?
And what store did you locate the plant at?

Okay so I have 4 pot plants. One was a lemon tree, one a star jasmine, and the other two were griselinias. I use past tense because the plants got the chop. Partly because I read that someone was getting bigger flushes after they chopped their's off, and also because they kept hitting the low ceiling where I'm keeping them when I was checking for pins coming out the drain holes. From what I have seen they appear in pots along with a range of plants, though I have noticed that red cabbage tree known as red fountain and Thuja trees seem to be common.
I won't bother naming the store as rodger has listed all likely candidates - was the big red one. I am not sure as I've never really paid much attention to them before if the plant areas in chain stores vary from place to place but have noticed there is one big difference between where I found these and other stores. It is very sheltered, hardly any wind, semi covered so holds a bit of humidity. All the other places are pretty much outside with chain link fences and maybe a few shade sails but otherwise open to the elements. In the other places there was barely any fungi at all let alone angulospora, while the red place had probably about 6 or 7 different types of shroom growing.
Yah so I got 2 pots one day and the other 2 the next, that was approx 3 weeks ago. I've had the second flush from one and 2 more now have a 2nd lot of pins coming through. I mist 2-3 times a day and keep inside (garage) out of direct sunlight and wind. My garage stays fairly coolish during the day as it's under the house.
Have to give credit to the FB people on psillykiwis who made me aware that these were out there to find and also giving advice on how to look after them.
Final note, one of the admins in that FB page said a few weeks ago some people were caught picking the mushrooms and taking them out of the store. As a result the store is reviewing video footage etc and will no doubt click to what is up so I recommend discretion. If your silly or unlucky enough to get caught you might mess this up for others and who knows they might start wanting fungicide in the potting mix and then the fun is over.

--------------------

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27185523 - 02/04/21 02:05 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Okay couple photos, one from about 9am other from about 4pm. I must have turn the pot in the morning and the have grown in the direction of the light.

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

#27185544 - 02/04/21 02:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

sam11 said:
Final note, one of the admins in that FB page said a few weeks ago some people were caught picking the mushrooms and taking them out of the store. As a result the store is reviewing video footage etc and will no doubt click to what is up so I recommend discretion. If your silly or unlucky enough to get caught you might mess this up for others and who knows they might start wanting fungicide in the potting mix and then the fun is over.

I read this also...
Fucking idiots. Cunts should just purchase the plant pots that are fruiting mushrooms and they will own it/it will re-flush again and again rather than just raxing them from the plant pots.
:gooby:
Quote:

sam11 said:
Okay couple photos, one from about 9am other from about 4pm. I must have turn the pot in the morning and the have grown in the direction of the light.

These are some pristine looking baby angulospora.
Take pictures as they mature for comparison.

--------------------

InvisibleClientParkingOnly
Stranger

Loc: Auckland Flag
    #27185682 - 02/04/21 07:03 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Mean :smile:  I have pretty close Panaeolopsis sp. If not nirimbii then I'll find out by next season maybe, they're variously getting sequenced.. that shit seems slow af here. Its a race though.
These were Auckland, in early January in a paddock along irrigation lines. The chip is a lie its just sprinkled on top of dirt.

Have some cincts too from January. And a while lot of G purpuratus. They can wait though, here are the first lot...

Edited by ClientParkingOnly (02/04/21 07:09 AM)

Stranger

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: ClientParkingOnly]
    #27185748 - 02/04/21 07:53 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

The secrets well and truly out about the a class store foraging and noone gives much of a crap about purpuratus. These dick resembling ones were at a plant barn around the same day as the above find... I forgot I have one of the plants.

Added a bonus pic of some other white ones (under the staining), they appeared in an otherwise normal flush from a chunk of old wood. Im suspecting they may have a leucistic tendency but it seems that the white pins usually abort. No visible prints off then either.

Found more wild ones a day or two ago. They like rotten old logs, pine but also anything.. They seem like they'd be one of the easiest mushrooms to grow and they're prolific.

I'm petty sure the pointy little potplant ones are them too, looking like angulospora.

Edited by ClientParkingOnly (02/04/21 09:05 AM)

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: ClientParkingOnly]
    #27186103 - 02/04/21 11:23 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I give a crap about purpuratus.... didn't know they also liked the plant shops. I'd be very interested to hear about any consumption experiences. The little that I know is that they are bitter as hell and not very potent. Have read that the way to go is tea. Which general region of the country you finding these? Summer hunting would be awesome as wondering through bunnings doesn't really scratch the itch in the same way (though it does provide some relief).
Would also be interested to hear about anyone's experiences with angulospora. Anyone had a pure angulospora trip? Any difference to subs? Do they dry and store okay without too much potency loss?Currently saving all mine so I can give it a try but they are spindly little fuckers and it's going to take a while at my current rate.

--------------------

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27186122 - 02/04/21 11:37 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I read this also...
Fucking idiots. Cunts should just purchase the plant pots that are fruiting mushrooms and they will own it/it will re-flush again and again rather than just raxing them from the plant pots.
:gooby:
Quote:

Yeah buy the plant and play the long game right, or at the very least up your shop lifting game... I mean how hard is it, it's not a fucken tv or something you're trying to take. For the record I'm not promoting shop lifting. If you haven't got enough money to buy the plant go out the front of the shop, put your hat or a cup on the ground and sing and dance for the public's entertainment till ya got enough.

These are some pristine looking baby angulospora.
Take pictures as they mature for comparison.

Will be doing progress pics... love the glossy cap on that second photo. Need to get a better camera though.

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

#27186682 - 02/04/21 04:27 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ClientParkingOnly said:
Mean :smile:  I have pretty close Panaeolopsis sp. If not nirimbii then I'll find out by next season maybe, they're variously getting sequenced.. that shit seems slow af here. Its a race though.
These were Auckland, in early January in a paddock along irrigation lines. The chip is a lie its just sprinkled on top of dirt.

Have some cincts too from January. And a while lot of G purpuratus. They can wait though, here are the first lot...

Excellent post.
:excellent:
We need to bring all these lesser known NZ psilocybin containing mushrooms into attention.

I'm glad that the season thread has started early and is featuring summer fruiterers.
Gives us something to admire before the main woodlover season for subs and secos begins around April.

Do these suspected Panaeolopsis nirimbii bruise blue?

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

#27186933 - 02/04/21 06:45 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ClientParkingOnly said:
Have some cincts too from January.

Did you take any pictures of those cincts to share with us?
I would enjoy viewing pictures of those also...
Quote:

ClientParkingOnly said:

This appears to be a psilocybin containing Gymnopilus species.
Are you certain they are purpuratus?
Perhaps they are luteofolius, or a different Gymnopilus species entirely.
:shrug:
I don't actually know how to tell purpuratus and luteofolius apart.

Not much is known about the psilocybin containing Gymnopilus species that occur in NZ...

--------------------

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

#27186973 - 02/04/21 07:17 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

I'm going to post my master list of psilocybin containing NZ species here for reference.
Just in case of any potential dilemmas with n00bz posting non psilocybin mushroom species on this sacred thread...

I expect a clean thread this year. And I will be reporting any n00b infractions straight to a moderators attention.
Only pictures of these species are allowed on this thread...
Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
PSILOCYBIN MUSHROOMS OF NEW ZEALAND

- Gymnopilus luteofolius
- Gymnopilus purpuratus
- Gymnopilus sp. (Species not yet determined...)
Not much is actually known about the psilocybin containing Gymnopilus mushrooms in NZ. They are not well enough documented...

- Panaeolopsis nirimbii

- Panaeolus cinctulus
- Panaeolus olivaceus

- Pluteus velutinornatus

- Psilocybe allenii
- Psilocybe alutacea
- Psilocybe angulospora
- Psilocybe aucklandiae
- Psilocybe cyanescens
- Psilocybe makarorae
- Psilocybe papuana
- Psilocybe semilanceata
- Psilocybe subaeruginosa
- Psilocybe 'subsecotioides'
- Psilocybe tasmaniana
- Psilocybe weraroa

--------------------

Edited by RogerTheRetard (06/10/21 05:38 AM)

Stranger

#27187075 - 02/04/21 08:53 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:
I'm going to post my master list of psilocybin containing NZ species here for reference.

Excellent, thank you.

Correct as well, they are simply Gymnopilus sp. in the potplants and I have to wait for more to fruit and get them to a better state for proper ID. However the non potplant ones have been identified as G. purpuratus multiple times, I don't know the difference and if anyone accepts the offer I have plenty to send for microscopy, sequencing eyc. They're fairly spectacular with their bright purple and blue staining. They closely resembled the penis ones young, though I think those are suffering habitat problems.

None look the same but it seems like active gyms can be variable. I don't know what "broader purpuratus species complex" means but saw that term used too.

I think all are understudied and I am a n00b.

So with that, I humbly ask for lenience with the probably-but-uncomfirmed things I have posted/might find.

The photos of the Pan. cinctulus are not good examples but they definitely were that. I'll try and put active photo content in this with an edit soon, I'm out looking for better ones though.

Scouting watered paddocks, fertilised crop fields and vege gardens with dung. In these times of drought.

Stranger

#27187105 - 02/04/21 09:17 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

RogerTheRetard said:

Do these suspected Panaeolopsis nirimbii bruise blue?

Not that I could tell but they were not handled much before drying out naturally and losing colour.

I am really stoked that people seem to like the weirder species here.

There were angulospora there too but I'm also not a fan of mushroom shopping. So I left and stumbled on the maybe nirimbii.

Angulos dry very light so they take a bit of accumulating. I have heard they are strong by dry weight though. I haven't tried them or any of the gyms yet.

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
    #27187112 - 02/04/21 09:33 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

The Panaeolopsis here in the states are certainly psychedelic feint bluing is sometimes observed on the stems of larger specimens

--------------------

You never kno

Edited by Shroomhunts (02/04/21 09:34 PM)

InvisibleRogerTheRetard
Overlord

#27187204 - 02/04/21 11:42 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

ClientParkingOnly said:
Correct as well, they are simply Gymnopilus sp. in the potplants and I have to wait for more to fruit and get them to a better state for proper ID.

I'm fairly certain that macroscopic features between a few different species in the Gymnopilus genus might overlap and microscopy is the only way to determine the exact species of the Gymnopilus species in question.

Then again I could be wrong... But afaik purpuratus and luteofolius are very similar looking mushroom species...
Quote:

Shroomhunts said:
The Panaeolopsis here in the states are certainly psychedelic feint bluing is sometimes observed on the stems of larger specimens

Good to know.
I wonder how collections of Panaeolopsis from NZ would compare to American collections...

--------------------

Edited by RogerTheRetard (02/25/21 08:06 PM)

Invisiblesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27189500 - 02/06/21 10:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Bendy babies and pinning pins

The pins are coming up in a pot that I picked the last mature shrooms about a week ago. I believe this pot should be placed on a slight pedestal, elevating it above the other 3 so that they're aware of what is expected from them and to give them something to aim for. The other 2 that were fruiting produced a measly 2 fruits each.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds