Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | Next >
OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Loc: Nu Zulund
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: NZ.huntress]
    #27439136 - 08/23/21 05:02 AM (3 months, 11 days ago)

Quote:

NZ.huntress said:
Quote:

sam11 said:
Okay, not trying to hassle. Just want to make sure you're sure. Can be high consequences for getting it wrong.

All good, I appreciate your advice.

My lockdown is hard. I'm an essential worker but it's my day off so struggling to motivate my kid to do home schooling. Went for a walk, found a great spot of probably thousands of mostly pins, but bought home a small haul. Praying for rain in hopes it plumps up those babies.

Huntress still going strong! I’ve hung up the hunting boots for the season as I have a good haul and I’ve been really busy at work - did 30 days in a row before lockdown. I gave a mate of mine some chocolate and he had a great time with his lady so that’s cool, I have a lot of doses and it’s nice to share with people who are on the path.

I took an ass kicking from the shrooms this last Friday, I meant to take 1g but I wasn’t thinking and the chocolate I made was actually .3-.4g a block and I ate 5, so it was 1.5g plus of subs - much higher than I would normally take. This was some deeeeep work, uncomfortable and deep dread in the middle part and also a bit nausea feeling. Couldn’t lie down or sit still, closing my eyes everything was boiling and splitting and I had full psychedelic patterns over everything. Long story short I was fighting the experience. I went into it with the goal of asking how I can be a better person and let go of all the shit that is fucking me up, and yeh - I’ve never had a trauma release - it was fuckin rough but that’s part of the cathartic process. I got through it and had probably the best conversation with my wife that we’ve had since I can remember and got a lot of the shit that was bothering both of us - kinda renewed the connection there. I feel at peace, that clean slate vibe after it cause I cleaned out a lot of the stress and dark splinter energy, but really I should have gone for 1g. Normally I’d lie down and drift but this was chaotic - but yeh that’s part of the healing process.

Also got a lill boy popping up in the 4th flush of sporas 🤣

Seems like the season is still trucking along and I’ve seen other species about - my main spots will still be going, it’s also irrigated - but it would be way too hard to explain why I’m digging in the undergrowth on main highways or scaling buildings for secos - ya gotta know when to hold em, know when to fold em, know when to walk away and know when to run. You never harvest Ruufless spots when your in the middle of a lockdown, otherwise the Po pos gonna fuck you in the bum.

Yeh. Love to all. Peace! I’ll keep checkin in on ya!

--------------------

When the going gets weird the weird turn pro - Hunter S Thompson

Extras: Filter Print Post Remind Me! Notify Moderator Top
InvisibleNZelle
Stranger Things
Female

Loc: New Zealand
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Juxter2020]
    #27440050 - 08/23/21 09:30 PM (3 months, 10 days ago)

Quote:

Juxter2020 said:
Wtf those new species look beautiful and also look exactly like a few of my finds this year might post pics for comparison later.

Please do!! It can't be the only time it's been found. I've been looking for it in others posts. Here's another shot, I think they're immature in all these.

Edited by NZelle (08/24/21 04:11 AM)

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Loc: Dreamland
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: SpacedX]
    #27441372 - 08/24/21 07:11 PM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

SpacedX said:
Quote:

Juxter2020 said:

Hahaha this made me laugh. In Washington state there is supposedly a sting operation for picking but you are allowed to bite them off the ground.

Also nice cultivated pins

Are those the shrooms that grow in cow poos?  Cubes?

No that is Ps. Azurescens, the measured strongest mushroom species. They basically look like more elegant subaeruginosa and they naturally only grow in a specific Dunegrass along the ocean. They share habitat with cyansscens which supposedly grows in both the Dunegrass and out into shrubbery even up into mountain forest.

They grow directly across the pacific ocean at equivalent latitudes as New Zealand basically looking exactly like places in South island, they could probably be introduced with some serious effort.

You may not be able to see but these angulospora pins are getting pretty thikk! There are about a dozen of them and I am afraid to pull the bag off as it might damage them so I'm waiting until at least one is mature.

--------------------

Offlinesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: North Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Juxter2020]
    #27441767 - 08/25/21 12:55 AM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Nice looking pins in the mist juxter and nice late season haul huntress. I think this might be my last sub of the year. Its the fruit of my first attempt at cardboard tek last season.

Sorry for photo overkill.
Nice one Doland sounds like a learning experience on many levels.

--------------------

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: sam11]
    #27441778 - 08/25/21 01:09 AM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Nice one Sam!

Jux that is interesting with the plastic bag for moisture / humidity, looks like it’s working. Have you done that before?

They grow up so fast 🤣

--------------------

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Dolanduck]
    #27441940 - 08/25/21 07:13 AM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Basically this is the most likely mushroom in my opinion to be the newly sequenced species.

It might not be as blue but I am confident that is due to situation on those ones. The features that are different from subs are naturally long stems, the cap sort of angled down triangular and slightly wavy but not wavy like cyans.

I am 100% certain these are not normal subs. They grew right next to standard run of the mill subs which have thicker or shorter stems and golden sub shaped caps.

Now here is another find that I am 99% sure is not a "normal " sub but it does look like some of the ones masterxenn pulls, extremely thick dimensions. I thought it was probably allenii or ovoid.

Anyway there's no way this was the first sighting of this mushroom species I would bet money that someone has posted it before on this thread also looks like one in Inskis signature.

I still have these dried samples I wouldn't eat as to me these are like scientific evidence. I tried to mail pieces back as well as mycelium and prints to my home in Cali and it appears that they have all been seized, even the innocent prints which were sent separately, so right now I am actually deeply depressed, I don't know how I'll get any culture of them back now to cultivate them and it's like my whole effort staying this mushroom season was a waste.

--------------------

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Dolanduck]
    #27441943 - 08/25/21 07:21 AM (3 months, 9 days ago)

Quote:

Dolanduck said:
Nice one Sam!

Jux that is interesting with the plastic bag for moisture / humidity, looks like it’s working. Have you done that before?

They grow up so fast 🤣

Wow was that one just like 1 day after the last photo now it looks 1 day away from completion!

This fruiting is from the first pot I bought back like 2 months ago and I carried it with me traveling in northland and it was growing pins but they would get reeked by slugs and in transit and I never got a full fruit. I had it in a black trash bag so that people couldn't see what it was where I was. The pins don't grow well without the light in a black bag and it didn't form the condensation.

I first put this in a clear bag based on advice from sam11 about 4 weeks ago and had it in direct sun every day and it was just baking getting up to 25 or 30 degrees every day, which proved to me that these do not grow like cubensis. Soo this was actually a good step and I would reccomend this for anyone with slugs on their plant because after sun treatment the slugs were gone.

So now it's in the same bag but in a south facing window and I haven't watered it since the pins first appeared, and now there is a pin growing on my second pot which is an apple tree.

--------------------

Offlinesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27442536 - 08/25/21 03:36 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Dunno man that top photo looks like some big leggy grass subs to me.  the 2 possible new ones seem more similar looking to tasmaniana, jump onto psilver linings fb group if you want to see more photos. Sucks to hear your package didn't get through, perhaps it's for the best, sounds like you had an eventful time here regardless.

--------------------

InvisibleBlazer420
ŦøжїϿ ÐȐȜȧƜƐȓ

#27442689 - 08/25/21 05:28 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

they are subs lol

--------------------
~ I used to get high on life, until I realized life was cut with morons ~
* You need 2 wake up and smell the music! *
-We are all computer data in a materialistic world-
|Sometimes you have to lose yourself, to find anything|

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

#27442874 - 08/25/21 08:27 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

I can't get into Facebook since the people stole my phone.

But yeah nah those aren't normal grass subs they grew just in open wood chips. Imo they are possibly a different strain of subs, there's definitely strains of other mushrooms including allenii and cubensis.

Like I've found sub patches I think around 50 times, they all fell exactly within my definition of what a sub looks like except those 2 and maybe 1 other less so. I'm not saying I have any proof they are that newly sequenced species. To me they look as different to subs as tasmaniana do. Maybe you are assuming some are subs that are not, blazer. After all, you are an experienced hunter and have not identified the newly sequenced species?

I mean I did get some paper prints of subs through in the mail and a single butt of angulospora which is probably enough for those. I am not confident in growing from a non sterile print I made on paper. I've only grown cubes from spores and they were in a syringe.

I will try to bring a swab of weraroa and secos in the airplane if they question it idek.

--------------------

Edited by Juxter2020 (08/25/21 08:35 PM)

InvisibleJuxter2020
Prof.
 User Gallery

#27442909 - 08/25/21 08:51 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Blazer, maybe you could post some pics of other sub groupings that look like that and I would be more convinced.

Also yeah about the mailing it just made me feel self doubt after 2 things got through the rest didn't I felt like I had been too greedy sending too large amounts of mycelium or that I could have done things another way, also I had wanted to go hunt psilocybes in other countries later so I guess I'm just going to have to learn how to either get foil prints through or use paper prints? It just makes me wonder about their whole security system how they picked them out because I know they don't X Ray the mail etc. I probably shouldn't even be talking about this stuff.

When I came here I barely got the allenii I snuck in, a customs agent literally had the mycelium and powdered mushrooms in her hand and I had just disguised them so well, it's not something I wanted to do again.

--------------------

OfflineBoffy
Stranger
    #27442955 - 08/25/21 09:34 PM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Gday, I'm in the coldest region in the north, I'm new to shrooms and went hunting for 3 hours today in bushes, rotten trees, bark gardens and found nothing. Is this time of year to late?

Offlinesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Boffy]
    #27443269 - 08/26/21 04:01 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Central plateau? Not sure. It's pretty late in the season not a good time to be starting out. April may next year would be better. Wereroa have been known to fruit year round if you  have native bush.

--------------------

InvisibleMycoangulo

Loc: Flag
    #27443334 - 08/26/21 07:11 AM (3 months, 8 days ago)

Psilocybe weraroa, alutacea, subsecotioides, angulospora, tasmaniana, the new species, Pluteus velutinornatus and Gymnopilus purpuratus should all have a bit longer to fruit, if they ever stop. Maybe semilanceata too.

Juxter, your second set of photos match Psilocybe allenii very well :smile:

NZelle, cool to see the new species featuring in this post! :smile:

Some Gymnopilus and secos from the last week.

--------------------

InvisibleNitro87
Living the Dream
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Clouds
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Mycoangulo]
    #27443728 - 08/26/21 01:44 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

Quote:

Mycoangulo said:
Psilocybe weraroa, alutacea, subsecotioides, angulospora, tasmaniana, the new species, Pluteus velutinornatus and Gymnopilus purpuratus should all have a bit longer to fruit, if they ever stop. Maybe semilanceata too.

Cool shot!

--------------------
Life is worth living

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: Nitro87]
    #27443842 - 08/26/21 03:13 PM (3 months, 7 days ago)

MyCo still coming in hot with the dope species!

Big bro and lill bro.

--------------------

OfflineDolanduck
Esquire

#27445722 - 08/27/21 11:51 PM (3 months, 6 days ago)

Progress…

--------------------

Offlinesam11
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#27445839 - 08/28/21 03:07 AM (3 months, 6 days ago)

--------------------

Edited by sam11 (08/28/21 03:33 AM)

Offlinenathanhill2288
Stranger
    #27445905 - 08/28/21 06:56 AM (3 months, 6 days ago)

Hi does anyone know if Weraroa are still around in Wellington? or am i a bit late

InvisibleMycoangulo

Loc: Flag
Re: "OFFICIAL NEW ZEALAND PSILOCYBIN SEASON 2021 (NO ID REQUESTS)" [Re: nathanhill2288]
    #27446050 - 08/28/21 10:16 AM (3 months, 5 days ago)

It's not too late.

Sam, looks like very happy mycelium! Subs/secos?

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 68 | 69 | 70 | 71 | 72 | 73 | 74 | 75 | 76 | 77 | 78 | 79 | 80 | 81 | 82 | 83 | 84 | 85 | 86 | 87 | 88 | Next >

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder