Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Oils   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The draft is back. [Re: Shroomism]
    #2732563 - 05/26/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

are you serious?! what did you send them?

--------------------
-Wash uffitze drive me to firenze

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
Re: The draft is back. [Re: YouEnjoyMyself]
    #2732574 - 05/26/04 02:00 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

The letter I sent is in this thread

President George Bush
1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20500
Dear President Bush:

Greetings, I come representing the Earth and all that is peace. You call yourselves Americans and here I am in the country I was born and raised in, having my freedoms taken away because of this greedy war on oil and basic human rights. The New World Order is failing horribly.

I offer you this one chance to make change. You know it is inevitable, but if you take it willingly, things will run a lot smoother.

1. Communicate openly with the Middle East and make peace - WE ARE ALL HUMANS SHARING THIS PLANET.. ACT LIKE IT!

2. Promote the use of alternative forms of energy in transportation (hemp oil, hydrogen, etc)

3. Decriminalize all drugs, (especially hemp - the WONDER plant)

4. That would be a START

Thomas Jefferson and George Washington would be ashamed at the current state of the government. I am a human, and I care for all humans of this planet. I will not go fight a war and kill other fellow humans for your NWO campaign.

If you would like to ally with me, I might prove to be a very valuable asset in helping to reform this country. You have your contacts with the emotionless greys, I have others with more "light-based" forces. You can laugh at this, take it seriously, or have me killed.. but you will never take away my human rights and free will.

If you want peace, now is the time to act. I will only send this once. You know how to contact me if you decide to do the right thing.
Sincerely,
my name

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2732589 - 05/26/04 02:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

nice letter...how the hell do they get a threat out of that?!? and that is no need to send the FBI to your house.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2732645 - 05/26/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

who knows.. they construed it the wrong way probably. I would not be surprised at ALL if the FBI showed up at my house later tonight to investigate. Considering how I live in their neighborhood and all... But according to inside sources.. they deemed it a potential threat by the intelligence commitee and "this investigation is not yet closed"

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2732698 - 05/26/04 02:28 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha, they will show up with their rifles and shit pointed to your while you open the door and your neighbors will be like "what the hell?!?" and you can show your neighbors the letter and they will laugh at the FBI. I would hide any drugs or anything in your house very well to be safe, haha.

--------------------

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2732710 - 05/26/04 02:30 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Lol, don't hide it IN your house! They may very well show up with a search warrant :frown:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The draft is back. [Re: trendal]
    #2732721 - 05/26/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

no drugs to hide :wink:

--------------------

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: The draft is back. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2732737 - 05/26/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

> The youth population today is nowhere near as stupid/patriotic as they were during the vietnam war years.

*laugh* Oh my...

> They'd be forced to jail hundreds of thousands of people, and they just couldnt do it.

Have you ever counted the number of non-violent drug possession cases they cave in jail? It is in the MILLIONS.

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

InvisibletrendalM
J♠
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, Canada Flag
    #2732738 - 05/26/04 02:35 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

My bad :smirk:

I liked your letter, by the way. Either they'll think you're crazy, or they'll realize you know what they're up to :wink:

--------------------
Once, men turned their thinking over to machines in the hope that this would set them free.
But that only permitted other men with machines to enslave them.

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The draft is back. [Re: trendal]
    #2732805 - 05/26/04 02:49 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

haha yeah...that's a better idea...FBI is serious business.

--------------------

OfflineRuNE
bomberman

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: tartarus
    #2733248 - 05/26/04 04:12 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

You have your contacts with the emotionless greys, I have others with more "light-based" forces. You can laugh at this, take it seriously, or have me killed.. but you will never take away my human rights and free will.

In a country obsessed with anti-terrorism, you don't see how this could be deemed a 'threat'?

--------------------
~Happy sailing~

Offlineunbeliever
Yo Daddy!
 User Gallery
Loc: Gallifrey
Re: The draft is back. [Re: RuNE]
    #2733268 - 05/26/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Some of the things they look for in letters to the president, senators, etc are excessive ALL CAPS type, lots of exclamation points, certain key words, etc. That might explain why the flagged your letter.

--------------------
Happiness is a warm gun...

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The draft is back. [Re: unbeliever]
    #2733456 - 05/26/04 05:03 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

that is true.

--------------------

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
Re: The draft is back. [Re: Madtowntripper]
    #2733619 - 05/26/04 05:41 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

Quote:

Madtowntripper said:
Seriously, this isnt 1962. They arent going to have a draft for the simple fact that they'd be laughed out of the building.

The youth population today is nowhere near as stupid/patriotic as they were during the vietnam war years. I guarantee if they had a draft, 95% of the people I go to school with would burn their draft cards, or whatever, immediately.

It'd be a joke. They'd be forced to jail hundreds of thousands of people, and they just couldnt do it.

so you think this country is just entirely made up of pussys? i sure hope you arent right, because if you are we are fucked.

if it came down to it i would fight if we faced a real threat. i'd hope most fellow americans would also.

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

Re: The draft is back. [Re: synthesis]
    #2733689 - 05/26/04 05:58 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i know a lot of people would rebel against it, but i know a lot of people would also willingly go....i would rebel against it myself.

--------------------

Invisiblesynthesis
everydayjunglist

Loc: va
    #2733731 - 05/26/04 06:13 PM (19 years, 10 months ago)

i would rebel against it if it were an unnecessary war like the iraq invasion, but if some shit really happens i'd hope most americans would have the sense to fight.. like say somebody tried to invade our country like japan had tried.

basically the only way there is gonna be a draft is if we get invaded by N Korea and china or if we pull tons of troops out of iraq and somehow the resistance fighters kill a ton of our remaining soldiers off over there. we still have plenty of troops, so a draft is not fathomable.

or, the other reason we would have a draft would be if bush decided to invade syria and iran also and unleashed a holy war in the middle east.

--------------------
http://www.infowars.com

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: The draft is back. [Re: synthesis]
    #2825546 - 06/24/04 08:54 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

LOL!!!! I just got a letter from my senator John Warner

Dear Mr. blahblahblah

Thank you for contacting me regarding the volatile situation in the Middle East. (ummm... hello... my letter was about the volatile situation in the STATES not the middle east) I appreciate your thoughtful inquiry.

Since the establishment of the State of Israel, there has been widespread turmoil in the Middle East blah blah religion blah blah palestinians blag blah deaths. I am deeply concerned that if the fighting and violence is not stopped, the crisis in the Middle East could well spread to other countries, potentially destabilizing the entire region. :rolleyes:

blah blah president bush blah blah terrorism blah blah new palestinian prime minister blah blah I stand behind bush and powell blah blah dismantle Hamas blah blah peace and make government institutions more democratic and accountable. :shocked:

I am mindful of your concerns about this crisis, as well as the need to engage all partners in the region in constructive dialogue. It is only through such dialogue that we will see constructive changes in the region, leading to lasting peace.

Please be assured that I will keep your comments in mind should any legislation pertaining to Israel and the Palestinians come before the full Senate. Again, thank you for sharing your thoughts and concerns with me. Should you be in need of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Sincerely
John Warner

wow.. so the cia or somebody was going to investigate me because of my "threatening" email.. and then I get this friendly but rediculous letter. oh well at least it's better than being taken out.

--------------------

OfflineYouEnjoyMyself
PHiSH

#2825664 - 06/24/04 09:18 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

haha, first they don't even send a real letter, they are sent to everyone...but it wasn't even on the right subject, that's great. You should reply and say "i didn't mail you about the middle east" and you will still probably get the same letter back.

--------------------

OfflineToTheSummit
peregrinus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Las Vegas
    #2825701 - 06/24/04 09:27 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

Yeah, really makes you feel great to know that your voice was heard, huh? :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, this is about the same level of response I have recieved from my State politicians in the past.  But if nothing else it makes me feel good to give 'em a piece of my mind, even if they pay no attention.

--------------------
You invented the wheel....You push the motherfucker!!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #2825715 - 06/24/04 09:30 PM (19 years, 9 months ago)

yeah I'm sure they were just like oh standard disgruntled citizen send them default response letter "C9".

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules, CBD Oils   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order