Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSnowDaze
Probably Relapsing on Heroin
Male User Gallery

Loc: Home, Home Again....
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27157453 - 01/19/21 12:53 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Fuck this dude. Let him sit in prison for the acts he committed

--------------------
:gd_icon: If you get confused, listen to the music play :gd_icon:

:smugjerry: :feelswierman:

:wook: :barbershreds: :scumbagsteve:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledurian_2008
Cornucopian Eating an Elephant
 User Gallery

Loc: Raccoon City
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: durian_2008]
    #27161169 - 01/21/21 11:02 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

durian_2008 said:
None of these interests were especially magical, except, maybe the Q Shaman.

I guess, he wasn't magical, afterall.

While I am not personally, directly pursuing any of these people, I would like to make a rhetorical statement against the false prophets of the political right -- evangelicals, who should be grateful to live in the Church Age and not under Old Testament consequences for your lying.

:hamsterdance: Countless, rightist, fluff-and-hopium prophecies about inauguration day. Aren't the really, really fake ones supposed to go off the air, now? Just saying.

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: SnowDaze]
    #27161529 - 01/21/21 01:50 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SnowDaze said:
Fuck this dude. Let him sit in prison for the acts he committed

:whathesaid:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineShiVersblood
VAmPiRES HELLA ❤
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: United States of America Flag
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: Nature Boy]
    #27162112 - 01/21/21 06:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Donald Trump gave NONE of these people a pardon? Not acceptable.

Edited by ShiVersblood (01/29/21 11:47 AM)

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: ShiVersblood]
    #27162288 - 01/21/21 07:53 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

How many of these people do you think could afford a pardon?

Offlineiggycrop
-
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: Holybullshit] * 1
    #27163552 - 01/22/21 01:14 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

He's claiming today that he was duped and feels like a jackass.  I do feel a little bad for the guy.  Seemed like he found a crowd he could roll with, figured he was backing the President, so how can that be bad? And was just too ignorant to see how uncool his actions were.  There are a lot of assholes that deserve punishment for that day, but this guy I hope does not get punished too hard.  Fear he might pay a bigger price then most just because of how his outfit stands out.  Was he actually involved in any violence?  I'm under the impression that he just did some tresspassing and a lot of posing for pics.  Seems like a happy idiot, not an angry militant

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: iggycrop]
    #27163696 - 01/22/21 02:34 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Don't feel bad!!!  Now that he's arrested and being held accountable, the guy will make any claims that are necessary to save his hide from MUCH deserved jail time.  He wasn't duped, he was the DUPER - with months if not YEARS of spouting lies, conspiracy theories, and nonsense so extreme on YT, Twitter, parlor and other social media that you would need to be crazy to listen and believe.  It is a telling state of affairs with regard to the lack of intelligence and gullibility of Americans that he duped so many.  And there were PLENTY.

I say lock him in a deep dark hole - preferably next to the hole reserved for Trump - and throw away the key to both.

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Loc: California, baby! Flag
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: iggycrop]
    #27163706 - 01/22/21 02:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

iggycrop said:
He's claiming today that he was duped and feels like a jackass.  . . .  Seems like a happy idiot, not an angry militant

From the Daily Beast:

Quote:

Earlier this week, before Donald Trump left office in disgrace, he was heard consoling himself by saying that his fans still loved him in spite of everything. But it seems one of his most notorious and crazed supporters has abandoned him now that he no longer wields presidential power. The legal representative of Jacob Chansley—better known as the “QAnon Shaman,” who burst into the U.S. Capitol wearing furs and Viking horns—has said his client feels cheated by Trump. Referring to his client as “the guy with the horns and the fur,” attorney Al Watkins told the St. Louis NBC News affiliate KSDK: “[Chansley] regrets very, very much having not just been duped by the president, but by being in a position where he allowed that duping to put him in a position to make decisions he should not have made.” Chansley was arrested days after the riot, and last week he begged Trump for a pardon—but it never came.

Isn't this what the criminal justice system is supposed to be for? Somebody does something stupid and destructive, we have a system with cops to find and apprehend, a Justice Department to charge, courts to manage a trial and juries to decide what's appropriate.

In this case, five people died. It's just not appropriate to ignore death.

OfflineGypsyBastard
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

Loc: The Mighty Boosh
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: sonoramo]
    #27163725 - 01/22/21 02:51 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Did the guy do wrong? Yes.
Should people be held accountable for their actions? Yes.
Be careful though as these people are not our true enemies, and this story is far from over. Knee jerk reactions and one-liner motos are part of what got us to this place to begin with.
I am not supporting these people's actions. Just beware any time you presented with a person or group of people on which to place the blame and openly encouraged to do so. That is the same tactic used by the Trump admin and we all know how that ended.
5 people died and that is without a doubt tragic and I am not trying to diminish their importance in anyway. Just remember, anything you condone being done to your enemies, you by default condone being done to your allies/family/loved ones.
Just take a step back, breathe, and remember that these are not names and faces. These are lives. Living people with loved ones. They should be held accountable. They should NOT be used to take out our frustration.

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: GypsyBastard] * 1
    #27164126 - 01/22/21 06:06 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GypsyBastard said:
. . .
Just take a step back, breathe, and remember that these are not names and faces. These are lives. Living people with loved ones. They should be held accountable. They should NOT be used to take out our frustration.

To be clear on this: I have no interest in taking out frustrations on the QAnon Shaman. From what I've read, he has a mental health diagnosis. If that's true, I would hope that the Justice Department doesn't throw the book at him. I am interested, though, in seeing the mechanisms of government genuinely find out WTH happened and take appropriate action. I'm not pre-judging what his consequences should be.

And back to my original comment about him: We really ought to have a smiley/graphic showing him with his getup. Use it for whatever you want, but it's definitely striking.

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: sonoramo]
    #27165347 - 01/23/21 12:16 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

My complaint was about the failed predictions of the Q-cultists and their ilk.

Capitol police, who killed unarmed civilians, are in a different, moral category, imo.

Also, since this is the conspiracy section, afterall, it would be remiss, to ignore crisis actors and provocateurs. Do they work for rightists, leftists, or a uniparty of embedded, deep statists? Will you recognize any old faces, at the next, fake, shelter-in-place drill?

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
    #27166706 - 01/24/21 06:42 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

iggycrop said:
He's claiming today that he was duped and feels like a jackass.  I do feel a little bad for the guy.  Seemed like he found a crowd he could roll with, figured he was backing the President, so how can that be bad? And was just too ignorant to see how uncool his actions were.  There are a lot of assholes that deserve punishment for that day, but this guy I hope does not get punished too hard.  Fear he might pay a bigger price then most just because of how his outfit stands out.  Was he actually involved in any violence?  I'm under the impression that he just did some tresspassing and a lot of posing for pics.  Seems like a happy idiot, not an angry militant

Well to take "Q" seriously, being an idiot goes without saying, but it's not much of an excuse in my book. If "all" he did was trespass I have no doubt that his punishment will reflect that...but being so stupid as to think it's OK to storm the US capitol hardly warrants a hall pass.

But while he may have thought he was backed by the President and got duped by Q, it seems he was at least somewhat of a leader among the mob, not just a follower. When you encourage a mob to storm the US capitol, in an effort to overturn a democratic election, it crosses from trespassing to insurrection...I have no doubt his punishment will seem light with regards to that fact.

They are making a big show of rounding up the violators right now...but just as police go easy on white protesters/rioters, the courts will go easy on them as well.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: GypsyBastard]
    #27166717 - 01/24/21 06:48 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GypsyBastard said:
Did the guy do wrong? Yes.
Should people be held accountable for their actions? Yes.
Be careful though as these people are not our true enemies, and this story is far from over. Knee jerk reactions and one-liner motos are part of what got us to this place to begin with.
I am not supporting these people's actions. Just beware any time you presented with a person or group of people on which to place the blame and openly encouraged to do so. That is the same tactic used by the Trump admin and we all know how that ended.
5 people died and that is without a doubt tragic and I am not trying to diminish their importance in anyway. Just remember, anything you condone being done to your enemies, you by default condone being done to your allies/family/loved ones.

LOL, if these were black protesters they would have all been mowed down with machine guns on the capitol stairway(if they were even allowed to get that far)...but lets remember to remain sympathetic for the white insurrectionists.

OfflineGypsyBastard
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: Holybullshit]
    #27166830 - 01/24/21 07:58 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

My statement: all lives are important and we should approach every situation with calm a d rational thought and sincere concern for all lives involved.

Your reply: not of they were black.

.....do you see the problem here?

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: GypsyBastard]
    #27166964 - 01/24/21 09:57 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GypsyBastard said:
My statement: all lives are important and we should approach every situation with calm a d rational thought and sincere concern for all lives involved.

Your reply: not of they were black.

.....do you see the problem here?

I think you're mischaracterizing HolyBullshit's statement. I don't see him saying black protesters should be mowed down with machine guns. I see him saying the way things have gone in the past is that they would have been mowed down with machine guns. And I agree with him (except, maybe not machine guns but something less likely to damage the Capitol's interior decor, but still...). Especially after one guy launched a fire extinguisher at the cops and killed one of them. Using lethal force against cops is so far over the line, I can't imagine even a tiny bit of toleration unless insurrectioninsts get some kind of special consideration.

It is even more apalling the way many of these insurrectionists' fellow travelers have claimed some kind of moral superiority by supporting "blue lives matter."

OfflineGypsyBastard
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

#27167147 - 01/24/21 12:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I mean, you are correct at my over simplification and/or mischaracterization of his statement but it was meant to draw attention to him having done so of mine.

Invisibledurian_2008
 User Gallery

#27169012 - 01/25/21 12:14 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

BLM was full of supportive whites, and the Trump administration made many concessions to blacks.

InvisibleHolybullshit
Stranger
Re: St. Louis lawyer Albert Watkins says Trump should pardon 'Q Shaman' client [Re: durian_2008]
    #27170401 - 01/26/21 07:33 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

such as?

OfflineGypsyBastard
Misanthrope
 User Gallery

#27170482 - 01/26/21 08:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Why can we not talk about an issue without constantly making comparison? An endless chain of "well (group A) did this" "oh yeah, well (group B) did this." "oh yeah well thats because (group A) did this." solves nothing except the problem our questions create for those taking advantage of both groups.

Offlinesonoramo
Contaminant
Male User Gallery

#27170524 - 01/26/21 09:11 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

GypsyBastard said:
Why can we not talk about an issue without constantly making comparison? ...

That probably has something to do with all of us being humans (sort of). :wink: :shrug:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Kraken Kratom Shop: Kratom Capsules for Sale, Red Vein Kratom