Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #27164587 - 01/22/21 10:12 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah I guess so.
If Aus tried to do something like that (no chance of that happening) we'd be pressured against doing so.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Asante]
    #27167321 - 01/24/21 01:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

chopstick said:
Nothing says "unity & healing" like falsely labeling half the country as being a combination of white supremacists and domestic terrorists

Half the country.
Nothing of the sort.
Anyone who unlike you isnt in bed with white supremacism is entirely unthreatened by his words because when he says white supremacists he means white supremacists and not white people or republicans, you know, the racist scum, thats what hes talking about, and the fanbois or the racist scum, people like you.

No person white or otherwise is going to feel bad about something being done about white supremacists and their domestic terrorism than, guess what, the white supremacists and their sympathizers.

Most white people dont like white supremacists, at all.
Most people who ever voted republican dont like white supremacists, at all.

Bush wasn't like this, Reagan wasn't like this, this is TRUMP SHIT.

You weaponize misconstruing what he says to create ammo against him but it only shows you where you stand. At the racist, wrong, losing side of history.

First of all, to say that I am in bed with white supremacism merely because I recognize Biden for being what he is (a shameless puppet for Wall Street and the military industrial complex), is false. You merely prove my point by resorting to such labeling, sadly this tactic has become so widely used that people who are otherwise intelligent, such as yourself, are falling for it. This identity politics being played by the Left and by the mainstream media on a mass scale is a major part of why we can't have reasonable or logical discourse today. Because now anybody who disagrees with you is automatically a white supremacist fascist Nazi KKK bootlicker, isn't that right? :rolleyes: You can't even see how hypocritical and how stupid that sounds because you're too far gone in the sea of propaganda and lies to realize it.

Secondly, I am not in the least bit "threatened" by his words. I merely see them as being spoken by a wolf in sheeps clothing. Biden is the very definition of a puppet. His track record going back multiple decades clearly shows a man who's political alliances are up for sale to the highest bidder. Which is precisely why he was the chosen Democratic nominee - due to his willingness and capability to play the role of King Puppet. His puppet strings are by far the easiest for his masters to control, compared to the others who ran for the nomination.

Obama spoke many of the same words along the same lines as Biden. And what did Obama give to the world? What was his legacy? Absolutely nothing, other than multiple regime change wars, millions of ruined lives and the shameless selling out of the country to his Wall Street & Banker overlords, all cloaked with a totally fake smile and some meaningless speeches. But apparently that is all it takes to bamboozle people such as yourself into believing that these people have your best interests in mind, while in reality they are a hiding a dagger behind their back. There is no reason to believe that Biden will be any different, in-fact, he is likely to be worse.

If you were an American, you would recognize very easily and very quickly that Biden is a professional liar, and has been for his entire career in politics. Why anyone would think he represents any kind of real change is beyond me. The only "change" he will be giving is either the kind of nonsense to give an illusion of fake moral superiority or to pursue the agenda of his puppeteers. You are merely only temporarily infatuated with him because of his status as not being Trump.

Third, it has become abundantly clear at this juncture that after seizing power, the establishment now intends to clamp down hard on any form of internal dissent in America and on anyone who engages in certain forms of wrongthink. But you don't have to worry about that, since you don't live here you can instead continue occupying your hypocritical position of fake moral superiority from thousands of miles away while you continue to hypocritically judge those who complain and at the same time engage in your extremely petty and vapid identity politics, which is not at all rooted in reality. But I guess you don't care about being a hypocrite, because anyone who disagrees with you is a "white supremacist". And now we're right back to square one.

I believe it was you yourself who posted a thread in this very sub-forum about something along the lines that America can do better than both Trump or Biden. But now suddenly you're being bamboozled because of a few fake & empty words being spoken by a man who is nothing more than a corrupt puppet who sold his soul many decades ago? I say it again. Take off the rose colored glasses. You're smarter than that and it's not a good look on you.

Or you can continue to be a hypocrite clinging to your false sense of moral superiority while labeling anyone who engages in the actual use of logic and reason as being "racist KKK white supremacists." From literal thousands of miles away, even though you have little to no understanding of the true nature of what is taking place in this country. Well, it's your choice. I could care less.

I tried to give you the benefit of the doubt. Instead, you immediately labeled me as being a racist white supremacist for the "crime" of questioning Biden. You have no right whatsoever to judge those from another nation you know nothing about. By playing the Elite's game and giving in to their propaganda, you now perpetuate the very division and propaganda and lies which they use to divide us all. I expected better from you.

Edited by chopstick (01/24/21 02:09 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27167340 - 01/24/21 02:11 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

MAGA is a white supremacist movement. Maybe you don’t have those motivations. Maybe some Hitler supporters just liked the great highways. But, as long as you are part of the movement you’re going to be tarnished by it.

Quote:

Biden is the very definition of a puppet. His track record going back multiple decades clearly shows a man who's political alliances are up for sale to the highest bidder.

Donald Trump was a Hillary Clinton supporting, pro life democrat 15 years ago. :lol:

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/24/21 02:15 PM)

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: koods]
    #27167366 - 01/24/21 02:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I have one more point that I forgot to add.

I will be sure to ask all of the innocent women & children who are sure to be killed in the next USA-sponsored regime change war which will now surely come to pass now that the Neocons/Neoliberals, thanks to their puppet Biden, have retaken the presidency.

I am sure they feel so much better that it won't be a white supremacist dropping bombs on their cities and villages. Maybe I can air for them a Biden speech as they watch their family members die. I'm sure it will make them feel so much better.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27167394 - 01/24/21 02:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Civilian deaths from airstrikes in Afghanistan rose drastically during the Trump era, according to a new study from Brown University's Costs of War project.

https://theintercept.com/2019/10/02/trump-impeachment-civilian-casualties-war/

Trump was in office less than a week before when he ordered an attack in Yemen that killed dozens of innocent women and children.

Remember trump bragging about dropping the largest non nuclear bomb in human history?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-drops-the-mother-of-all-bombs-on-afghanistan/amp

For some reason you don’t seem to be bothered by the bloodlust of your white supremacist president

You support a man who said he wanted to kill the families of terror suspects. So give me a fucking break

Edited by koods (01/24/21 02:48 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #27167419 - 01/24/21 02:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

To be fair none of that is unique to trump.  Obama killed a shit ton of civilians as well

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

#27167440 - 01/24/21 03:10 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Civilian deaths from airstrikes in Afghanistan rose drastically during the Trump era, according to a new study from Brown University's Costs of War project.

Trump was in office less than a week before when he ordered an attack in Yemen that killed dozens of innocent women and children.

Remember trump bragging about dropping the largest non nuclear bomb in human history?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/news/news-desk/trump-drops-the-mother-of-all-bombs-on-afghanistan/amp

For some reason you don’t seem to be bothered by the bloodlust of your white supremacist president

You support a man who said he wanted to kill the families of terror suspects. So give me a fucking break

You continue to engage in mental gymnastics in order to avoid having to make any kind of concession. Yes, Trump continued the wars that were started by Obama.

However, he did not start any new wars.

The Neocons behind Biden are chomping at the bit to do exactly that - start new wars, new regime change operations and boost the profits of the military industrial complex in the process.

InvisibleLynnch
Strangerer
 User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27167458 - 01/24/21 03:20 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

You seem to be basing your opinion on pure speculation.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27167464 - 01/24/21 03:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

koods said:

You continue to engage in mental gymnastics in order to avoid having to make any kind of concession. Yes, Trump continued the wars that were started by Obama.

However, he did not start any new wars.

The Neocons behind Biden are chomping at the bit to do exactly that - start new wars, new regime change operations and boost the profits of the military industrial complex in the process.

If you’re taking about Syria, then it was trump who ramped up that one. Obama didn’t send actual troops to Syria. Trump did. There are more Americans in Syria now than when trump took office.

There were zero American servicemembers in Saudi Arabia when trump took office. Now there are thousands. Why? Because of the Yemen war trump grotesquely has been enabling with massive arms sales.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (01/24/21 03:31 PM)

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27167481 - 01/24/21 03:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I think twitter an face book deserve more power an should be able to dictate our laws an political system as well. An alos help promote new trends like transsexuals showing women how its done.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Lynnch] * 1
    #27167485 - 01/24/21 03:43 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Lynnch said:
You seem to be basing your opinion on pure speculation.

And he’s completely ignoring the fact that Trump literally ran on his support of the military industrial complex. He constantly bragged about the new planes, new tanks and new weapons he funded.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27167488 - 01/24/21 03:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mach z 800 said:
I think twitter an face book deserve more power an should be able to dictate our laws an political system as well. An alos help promote new trends like transsexuals showing women how its done.

Nah let’s just stick to them exercising their first amendment right to not platform speech they disagree with.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27167490 - 01/24/21 03:46 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
To be fair none of that is unique to trump.  Obama killed a shit ton of civilians as well

Trump really ramped it up tho.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27167551 - 01/24/21 04:31 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

Trump really ramped it up tho.

Well, thats because the military changed its tactics during the Obama administration, the path was set for the  next president no matter who was in charge. Not the president has real direct involvement with the military anyways

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27167575 - 01/24/21 04:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Not the president has real direct involvement with the military anyways

This has to be the stupidest post I’ve ever seen

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

#27167584 - 01/24/21 04:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Why? Do you think presidents are more than just yes men for the military?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27167598 - 01/24/21 04:56 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Military officers are far less eager to go to war than the civilian leadership

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Mach z 800]
    #27168554 - 01/25/21 07:20 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Mach z 800 said:

I was following the sarcasm till "transsexuals showing women how it's done." No clue what that meant.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27169330 - 01/25/21 03:09 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Mach z 800 said:

I was following the sarcasm till "transsexuals showing women how it's done." No clue what that meant.

A lot of transgendered women (born a male, transitioned to female) say that biological women take their femininity for granted. A lot of trans women are fierce. A lot of biological women don't have this fierceness so trans women could probably teach biological women how to be more "lady like." A lot of heterosexual men like trans women because they are way more fierce than biological women.

--------------------

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #27171499 - 01/26/21 06:18 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Hey can someone tell me what this means:

Biden orders end of federally run private prisons

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order