Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | Next > | Last >
OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Enlil]
    #27158092 - 01/19/21 06:54 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I was unaware of that, not a direct hit though? Who is running them things, cockroaches?

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27158096 - 01/19/21 06:56 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

No.  Not a direct hit. The carrier was in the ocean and the nuclear blast was thousands of miles away.

Still... same planet though.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #27164770 - 01/23/21 02:28 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Can't argue with you there, seeing as you have far more experience voting for clowns I guess that makes you the expert :hatsoff:

That kind of low (at least by my standards of you, which I admit are very high).  :shrug:  Navalny has never been very popular in Russia.  We'll see what happens after his latest episode of returning home from Germany, but before that he's never been popular.

He must be viewed as some kind of a threat. His supporters were gathered at the airport at Vnukovo where his flight was scheduled to land. Over 50 people were arrested there.  The flight was unexpectedly diverted to Sheremetyevo. Some supporters in St. Petersburg were blocked from traveling to Moscow.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alexei-navalny-to-return-russia_n_600451a8c5b62c0057bdd78d
These authors said he has sizable popularity in Moscow.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-arrests-protesters-demanding-alexei-navalnys-release/ar-BB1d18iv?ocid=msedgntp
Large protests in Vladivostok and other parts of the East demanding the release of Alexei Navalny. Much bigger protests are expected in Moscow, where authorities have warned people against attending. Russia isn't even doing a credible job of being a pretend democracy.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27165161 - 01/23/21 09:53 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The party that routinely places second in Russian elections is the Russia Communist Party, but the West would rather you shed crocodile tears for Navalny and his band of crypto fascists.

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27165186 - 01/23/21 10:13 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Did you just post that on birdapp too?

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27165719 - 01/23/21 04:05 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Brian Jones said:
Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Can't argue with you there, seeing as you have far more experience voting for clowns I guess that makes you the expert :hatsoff:

That kind of low (at least by my standards of you, which I admit are very high).  :shrug:  Navalny has never been very popular in Russia.  We'll see what happens after his latest episode of returning home from Germany, but before that he's never been popular.

He must be viewed as some kind of a threat. His supporters were gathered at the airport at Vnukovo where his flight was scheduled to land. Over 50 people were arrested there.  The flight was unexpectedly diverted to Sheremetyevo. Some supporters in St. Petersburg were blocked from traveling to Moscow.
https://www.huffpost.com/entry/alexei-navalny-to-return-russia_n_600451a8c5b62c0057bdd78d
These authors said he has sizable popularity in Moscow.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/world/russia-arrests-protesters-demanding-alexei-navalnys-release/ar-BB1d18iv?ocid=msedgntp
Large protests in Vladivostok and other parts of the East demanding the release of Alexei Navalny. Much bigger protests are expected in Moscow, where authorities have warned people against attending. Russia isn't even doing a credible job of being a pretend democracy.

Yes, the 5% of the Russian population who support Navalny are protesting. Big deal. You can get a pretty big crowd with 5% of America's population, too. But that doesn't mean that Navalny is popular in Russia or that he is achieving anything with his petty publicity stunt.

Crocodile tears, indeed.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: chopstick]
    #27165745 - 01/23/21 04:23 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

What publicity stunt?

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27165778 - 01/23/21 04:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Did you just post that on birdapp too?

No?

--------------------

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: The Ecstatic]
    #27165809 - 01/23/21 04:54 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Someone was having the same thought at a similar time

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: ballsalsa] * 1
    #27165837 - 01/23/21 05:11 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Approximately 15,000 people attended the protest in Moscow today. 3000 were arrested and some were beaten with truncheons. It sounds like the Putin regime is doing a great job of protecting their democratic society from crypto fascism. Maybe time for a Nobel Peace Prize.

--------------------

InvisibleDividedQuantumM
Outer Head
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Brian Jones] * 1
    #27165840 - 01/23/21 05:12 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

My guess is that Fal will make it all better.

--------------------
Vi Veri Universum Vivus Vici

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27165933 - 01/23/21 06:09 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
Someone was having the same thought at a similar time

Probably Ben Norton, he’s been going off about navalny since the arrest

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Loc: Wide Bay Orstralia
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: koods]
    #27166046 - 01/23/21 07:24 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
What publicity stunt?

You know, when he poisoned himself with a nerve agent, broke his probation then returned to help with the investigation. He's quite the clown apparently.

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Falcon91Wolvrn03]
    #27183909 - 02/03/21 02:44 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Quote:

Falcon91Wolvrn03 said:
Quote:

Stable Genius said:
Quote:

FSIN, the prison service, said in a statement that Navalny, 44, was on a national wanted list because he had last year repeatedly failed to report at least twice a month to them under the terms of a suspended sentence on embezzlement charges.

If it is the case that he only violated parole while he was in Germany, then of course I'll agree with you that this was unfair, and I think the Russian courts would agree.

Doesn't look like the court was very sympathetic.

Like I said earlier this is an act of political bastardry. Putin personally ok'd Navalny's transfer to Germany while he was unconscious  :thumbdown:
For someone with a purported stranglehold on power he doesn't act like it.

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27184084 - 02/03/21 07:39 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

He violated the terms of his probation by not being at his registered address while he was in Germany recovering.

I found out recently that several of the "opposition" parties are under the table supported by Putin and his party. If someone has a better theory than they are doing it to create the illusion of pluralism, I'd like to hear it.

At this point Navalny is obviously the biggest real opposition, which is why his followers are arrested for nothing more than protesting his imprisonment. The recent street protests are the biggest in Russia in over a decade.

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

#27184536 - 02/03/21 01:06 PM (3 years, 1 month ago)

Yeah it's hard to work out exactly how many people have been detained or arrested but it's in the thousands.
Also, It was a decent stretch of probation, 7 years I think, and would've been finished end of December. Reinstating the full term of imprisonment is a bit harsh.
No investigation into what happened to him as far as I have read either.
Did you see his lawyer playing the piano while the cops raided her place?... it's a crazy story. :popcorn:

OnlineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius] * 1
    #27223420 - 02/24/21 06:56 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

BBC, Reuters, Bellingcat, and others got caught setting up stories and narratives to “weaken Russia,” leaked documents reveal.

https://thegrayzone.com/2021/02/20/reuters-bbc-uk-foreign-office-russian-media/

Just confirming more of what most of us already knew: western media will deliberately lie to get you to hate their “enemies.”

--------------------

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: The Ecstatic] * 1
    #27252388 - 03/14/21 11:33 AM (3 years, 15 days ago)

Wow... point taken. Thanks for posting.

OfflineStable Genius
Radicalised
 User Gallery

Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: chopstick]
    #27272331 - 03/27/21 08:22 PM (3 years, 1 day ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Sorry buddy, but these cheap and pathetic lies are nothing but laughable garbage invented by the morons in the US/UK intelligence services.

They spent too much time watching James Bond movies and forgot that real life isn't a Hollywood drama.

Do you have something against Russia personally, or do you just need to have an "enemy" to hate for some reason?

Quote:

Alongside China, Russia has repeatedly shielded Myanmar from criticism at the UN over its crackdown on the Muslim minority Rohingya population. Russia has also continued to support Myanmar’s junta leadership, calling the coup “purely a domestic affair of the sovereign state.”

Reuters reported Friday that Myanmar’s security forces have killed over 300 people in attempts to crush opposition to the Feb. 1 coup, citing data from an advocacy group and local media.

Russia has a long history of supplying military equipment to the country and has been steadily increasing its military cooperation with Myanmar.

https://www.themoscowtimes.com/2021/03/26/russia-to-deepen-ties-with-myanmar-military-junta-top-defense-official-says-in-first-visit-after-coup-a73387

Even the CCP has condemned the latest violence in Myanmar.

What does the Russian government do? Strengthens ties with the coup leaders and endorses the murder.

More make believe to get everyone to hate Russia... right? :nonono:

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: Teresa May takes Russia to task over chemical weapon attack on British soil [Re: Stable Genius]
    #27273259 - 03/28/21 02:43 PM (3 years, 22 hours ago)

Not really sure what's going on in Myanmar, but from the looks of things the military got fed up with things and overthrew some Soros-backed puppets and seized their bank accounts who may have taken power illegally via voter fraud (gee, sound familiar?): https://nationalfile.com/myanmar-military-seizes-george-soros-organizations-bank-accounts-announces-arrest-warrants-after-coup/

From the article, it seems that the president who took power there, possibly illegally, Aung San Suu Kyi, was heavily backed by Obama, Hillary & Soros:

Quote:

Clinton advised Aung San Suu Kyi to contest a parliamentary seat in the 2012 Burmese elections, which Aung San Suu Kyi ultimately did, kickstarting the latter’s formal political career in Burma, also known as Myanmar.

Aung San Suu Kyi also received strong support from then-President Barack Obama, who routinely advocated for her release from house arrest. Aung San Suu Kyi was arrested repeatedly during the 1990s and 2000s for “subversive acts”, following her involvement in riots against the Myanmar government.

Obama awarded her the U.S. Congressional Gold Medal in 2012, which she described as “one of the most moving days of my life”. Ultimately, the Obama administration engineered Aung San Suu Kyi’s rise to power in 2015, by placing sanctions on Myanmar and insisting on only removing them if Aung San Suu Kyi was given a political role in the country.

Another important ally of Aung San Suu Kyi was progressive billionaire George Soros and his global NGO network, which strongly supported her activities.

And if those are the people backing you, that's never a good sign.

From that same article it also states that Aung San Suu Kyi was basically forced on Myanmar by the Obama admin. under heavy sanctions targeting their nation's economy which were only removed if Aung San Suu Kyi  was "given a political role in their country."

So basically Aung San Suu Kyi  was a US puppet receiving heavy support from George Soros, Obama & Hillary Clinton and was basically forced on them by the US under the threat of economy-ruining & life-destroying economic sanctions. Using sanctions to force political outcomes in countries like Myanmar is a time-honored American tradition that has been going on for decades. "Elect our puppet, or else we'll ruin the lives of your people" - US

From the sounds of things, she was a puppet willing to cater to the interests of the people backing her, who, I am sure, had Myanmar's best interests in mind :rolleyes:

Is a military junta better for the people than a US & Soros-backed puppet? Probably not, but at the same time, it's probably not much worse either. Either way you slice it, Myanmar's internal affairs were being very heavily meddled with by Soros as well as the US, and the present situation unfolding there is a direct result of said meddling. It's just more blood on the hands of those playing geopolitical chessgames with other people's lives.

As for Russia backing them, they're probably happier to deal with someone who isn't taking orders directly from Soros and his cronies. Soros is extremely hostile to Russia. Can you blame them?

And if we're going to talk about a nation propping up dictatorships, no country on Earth has supported more puppet dictatorships than the United States, so long as they're willing to sell out their nations and their people to US corporate interests. It's only when they refuse to sell out their people does the US ever consider them a "problem." So what you're doing essentially is acting as the pot calling the kettle black. If you're going to make accusations that your side is also guilty of, then you're just a hypocrite whom lacks the ability to see said hypocrisy.

Syria is another glaring example of this, which I hate to bring up time after time, and yet it remains a perfect example. In Syria, the US supported the most vile terrorist scum on the planet, a gang of rabid fanatical religious zealots, people who wouldn't hesitate to murder your entire family after raping your own wife right in-front of you, for purposes of regime change in that country. The amount of suffering this caused Syria is unimaginable. But where is Russia openly supporting these types of zealots? The Myanmar military doesn't count, as they are not rabid jihadists. So can you name even one country? You can't.

Myanmar is ultimately just another victim of the criminals who like to play their imperialist games by installing their personal puppets by force in every country that they can.

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | 62 | 63 | 64 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom