Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: chopstick]
    #27163493 - 01/22/21 12:40 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

What attempted destruction of the first and second amendments are you talking about?  I've seen nothing to indicate this other than your barefaced claim.  Can you give examples with evidentiary support?

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlineiggycrop
-
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Enlil]
    #27163540 - 01/22/21 01:08 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Rapid Covid tests are available.  If the FDA would get out of the way, we could have them and it would be a game changer.  Will Joe Biden help with this?  Doubt it, stupid old fucker.

Mass incarceration of non violent people is immoral and also bad for society.  Drug laws don't help those in need of help.  Will crust old fart Biden do anything to fix this?  Doubt it.

Some fucking liberal you got there!

But he'll definitely take money from people who earn it and give it to lazy fucxks while also letting his buddies financially rape anyone not wealthy enough to buy his favors.

Same shit, different asshole I'm afraid

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: chopstick] * 1
    #27163557 - 01/22/21 01:16 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nothing says "unity & healing" like blatantly attempting to destroy the first & second amendments, destroy free speech, and turn the country into an Authoritarian nightmarish police state justified by a level of insane propaganda that we haven't seen since 9/11.

If that were true at all I wouldn't of had to listen to Trump supporters during my first time at the gun range in years talk about the capital rioters being Democrats and a Chinese invasion coming from Canada and Mexico any day now .  They were talking crazy shit about Chinese people and fantasizing about shooting them with their cheap Chinese shot guns .
  Next time I go shooting , if I go , I'm driving 3 hrs away to BLM land so I can just be by myself . That level of anger and hate in a large group of people with guns is unsettling .

--------------------

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Loc: Chin's Wok
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27163563 - 01/22/21 01:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
What attempted destruction of the first and second amendments are you talking about?  I've seen nothing to indicate this other than your barefaced claim.  Can you give examples with evidentiary support?

The first amendment is being targeted by a co-ordinated push from all the major Silicon Valley Big Tech players - Google, Facebook, Twitter, Amazon, Reddit, and others to censor any form of "wrongthink" off of their platforms. Since a large part of the discussion happens on social media these days, this has a rippling effect that influences society. Furthermore, they are collaborating with eachother to destroy and deplatform any potential competitors which refuse to censor their platforms. They are trying to prevent people from being able to use anything outside of their censored discussion platforms. You can say "private company" blah blah blah, but the truth is that we have dozens of private companies all pushing the exact same policies and who are working together to form a monopoly by destroying competition. This is an unabashed attack against free speech as a whole, where certain opinions are no longer allowed, while corporate rubber-stamped & approved ones are.

The second amendment will follow shortly. Biden hasn't issued any executive orders on it yet, but he will be soon. He's only been in office for 2 days, but I have no doubt he will get around to it within a few months.

They don't want an armed populace that is capable of standing up for itself nor do they want a populace which is capable of thinking for itself. So they have decided to destroy both.

Ah, but yeah.. "Unity & Healing" and all that :rolleyes:

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27163567 - 01/22/21 01:21 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The first amendment doesn't apply to private companies, so that's not an assault on the first amendment at all.  I guess you just made it up like everything else you post.  I just wanted to give you a chance in case this time you were being honest.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: chopstick] * 2
    #27163577 - 01/22/21 01:30 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

They don't want an armed populace that is capable of standing up for itself nor do they want a populace which is capable of thinking for itself.

We just saw y'all try to overthrow the govt and when they got inside no one knew what to do , they just took selfies and stole shit . I didnt see much thinking, do have any evidence they can think for themselves ?

--------------------

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Enlil] * 2
    #27163607 - 01/22/21 01:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Biden will be the second worst president our nation has ever seen, dude.

And by the widest margin ever. Not sure if Kamala will be the third worst, or if she can take second herself. Very exciting history in any case.

The bar has been set very low for the 21st century. Obama wasn't very good and if you're worse than him you suck. I'm guessing half the people here don't remember the 90's. We might as well be comparing them to Andrew Jackson or Teddy Roosevelt.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

#27163741 - 01/22/21 02:59 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
The first amendment doesn't apply to private companies, so that's not an assault on the first amendment at all.  I guess you just made it up like everything else you post.  I just wanted to give you a chance in case this time you were being honest.

I am not making up anything. As usual, you are using semantics in an attempt to discredit me. The private corporations are banding together as One and working together to silence free speech as well as any form of dissent they do not like. This is, like it or not, an attack on free speech which is being crafted in such a way so as to avoid having to amend the Constitution. Nevertheless, it is an attack on free speech, which is by extension an attack on the first amendment, as they are one and the same.

That should easily make sense to you. But I suppose as a lawyer you are always looking for technicalities to discredit people. It's to be expected.

Invisiblechopstick
nobody
Male

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27163746 - 01/22/21 03:01 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

They don't want an armed populace that is capable of standing up for itself nor do they want a populace which is capable of thinking for itself.

We just saw y'all try to overthrow the govt and when they got inside no one knew what to do , they just took selfies and stole shit . I didnt see much thinking, do have any evidence they can think for themselves ?

By your own admission all they did once getting into the building was "take selfies and steal shit". This was not an attempt to overthrow the government. Stop saying it, it makes no sense.

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
    #27163749 - 01/22/21 03:02 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
Biden will be the second worst president our nation has ever seen, dude.

Yea, it'll hard to be worse than Obama

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27163831 - 01/22/21 03:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

By your own admission all they did once getting into the building was "take selfies and steal shit". This was not an attempt to overthrow the government. Stop saying it, it makes no sense.

What were they trying to do then?

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
    #27163834 - 01/22/21 03:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

I am not making up anything. As usual, you are using semantics in an attempt to discredit me. The private corporations are banding together as One and working together to silence free speech as well as any form of dissent they do not like. This is, like it or not, an attack on free speech which is being crafted in such a way so as to avoid having to amend the Constitution. Nevertheless, it is an attack on free speech, which is by extension an attack on the first amendment, as they are one and the same.

That should easily make sense to you. But I suppose as a lawyer you are always looking for technicalities to discredit people. It's to be expected.

How can not violating the first amendment be an attack on the first amendment?

Why are you attacking the first amendment rights of private companies?

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Edited by koods (01/22/21 03:40 PM)

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: ballsalsa]
    #27163909 - 01/22/21 04:17 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

ballsalsa said:
I think it might be their way of saying that they would really prefer to post in the pub for awhile...

its called sarcasm 🙄🙄🙄

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27163932 - 01/22/21 04:23 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Asante, you need to take off the rose colored glasses. Nothing says "unity & healing" like falsely labeling half the country as being a combination of white supremacists and domestic terrorists, who will be put under a level of surveillance and oppression never before seen in this country. Nothing says "unity & healing" like blatantly attempting to destroy the first & second amendments, destroy free speech, and turn the country into an Authoritarian nightmarish police state justified by a level of insane propaganda that we haven't seen since 9/11.

When the puppet speaks, he is merely repeating the fake words fed to him by his masters to give a false air of moral superiority. In reality the people behind Biden, the people at the top who supported him are some of the most vile, evil, sickening, power obsessed psychopaths to have ever walked this Earth.

Their worst members are way worse than Trump. Where as Trump was ignorant and a fool, the puppetmasters behind Biden are actual evil. True evil on a level that your brain apparently fails to comprehend. But unlike you I have had encounters with them, encounters I won't ever forget. I have seen the face of true evil.

If they get a chance, they will lead this world down into oblivion and total destruction. Far worse than anything you could imagine. Which is why they must be removed from power in 2024, at all costs. And you'd better pray the world hasn't already been dragged down into nuclear fire by then.

the constitution is out dated any ways. We need something new that falls more in line with out views are today. For instance im all for modifying 2nd amendment we have way to many guns ..its time to get rid of rifles larger than a .22 no one needs a 7.62x39 military rounds for personal use that is over kill for any thing.

OnlineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
Male User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27163937 - 01/22/21 04:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Biden signed an executive order making it mandatory to wear masks on airplanes. He's done more for covid-19 during one day than Trump did during a whole year. Let's make masks mandatory everywhere to shut the anti-maskers up and to shut the Trump supporters up.

--------------------

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #27163938 - 01/22/21 04:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

You didn't say they were attacking free speech.  You said the first amendment.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

OfflineMach z 800
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #27163968 - 01/22/21 04:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
Biden signed an executive order making it mandatory to wear masks on airplanes. He's done more for covid-19 during one day than Trump did during a whole year. Let's make masks mandatory everywhere to shut the anti-maskers up and to shut the Trump supporters up.

if your going to do this right get a gas mask or your just looking like a food with that cloth over your face breathing in more bacteria.

InvisibleballsalsaMDiscord
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: Mach z 800] * 1
    #27163977 - 01/22/21 04:48 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

:hahthatsrich:

--------------------

Like cannabis topics? Read my cannabis blog here

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: OutsideOfMyMind]
    #27163990 - 01/22/21 04:53 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Hows the federal government sticking its nose in private business a good thing? Airlines should take it upon themselves to mandate masks if they feel its necessary, and if any whiners dont like it, they can always choose another airline.
Besides that, masks are a fucking joke. If you're not wearing a respirator or a n95 then its fucking useless. Its more a virtue signal than anything

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: The official Welcome Biden thread. [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #27163999 - 01/22/21 04:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I think you're confused.  The federal government absolutely has the power to regulate interstate commerce.  I can't imagine a more clear example of interstate commerce than the airline industry.  I'm sure you realize that this isn't the first time the Airline industry has been subject to federal regulations.

If it were up to me, no one could fly commercial without a recent negative covid test.  We've tried the Trump "do nothing" method, and 400,000 americans are dead. It's time to take this shit seriously before we lose another half million.

--------------------

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order