Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
DMT lobby/waiting room.
    #27154594 - 01/18/21 02:30 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Out of curiosity what does the DMT waiting room look like to you? You know what I mean, that place you always end up in before the gas kicks in and you get propelled into the infinite.

For me it looks like a violet chrysanthemum in space, literally a purple portal. Not unlike a kaleidoscope.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: Northerner]
    #27154629 - 01/18/21 03:13 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The room to me is always square or cubed, there is usually always a center piece that's either intelligent,  like a philosopher contemplating reality , or other times a creature or being like cthulu with tentacles and its pushing out all this information at me breakneck speed

The room is usually always glimmering and shiny

Very strange place, the feeling here is almost the same every time
It's been ~2 years since I've used DMT
:mindblown:

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

Offlineepilectric
low dose
Male User Gallery

Loc: Vienna
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: connectedcosmos]
    #27155559 - 01/18/21 02:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

OT: how does it affect you physically? do you get hot/nauseous? i get some degree of nausea on all psychedelics but never tried DMT...

--------------------
i :heartpump: shroomery

https://soundcloud.com/cyberhops/tracks

Edited by epilectric (01/18/21 02:08 PM)

OfflineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: epilectric]
    #27155620 - 01/18/21 02:34 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I don't get nausea though as it comes on my heart rate spikes for a bit. Nothing crazy, just like if I'd been for a jog. Soon enough I forget about it though. There's always an intense OMG moment before I get into it. Seeing is believing. I highly recommend mixing it with harmalas. Changa in the bong is still unbeatable imho. Single hit ticket to hyperspace, extended flight time.

I'm a bit surprised that we haven't seen more input on this facet of the experience. Much of the experience is ineffable, but the early part in the launch seems to hold some almost ritualistic qualities.

There has been a few times I haven't come to the portal and gone through though. One time my vision was invaded by white light that started flashing gold and I lost memory until it receded about 10 minutes later. I was all slumped in my chair as if passed out. Another time I got to the portal and was refused entry. The portal turned grey, a voice started talking to me about my behaviour and was telling me what I need to fix before it would let me in again. Then I was stuck in the black and grey void until I came out of it. Most curious. Sometimes the moment it forms I'm blasting through it to the other side, literally 15 seconds or so after I exhale I'm gone from my body.

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
    #27157907 - 01/19/21 05:34 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I used to call it the black and white room. it always appeared as a perfect chessboard pattern until the white and black blended together to produce more intricate colors. always felt like there was a female “goddess” type presence there also

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Loc: TheOnlyTenISee
    #27157968 - 01/19/21 06:07 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Man I took a fat ass rip of some the other day. Right when I was putting the piece down I said out loud “That was a mistake”. Ended up being a good time though. I think the nausea could be caused from nerves. For me anyway. It’s like I can tell I’m not getting nauseous from the drugs, I’m just nervous lol

--------------------
Royale with cheese

InvisibleReoSpeedwagon153
Male User Gallery

Loc: Chetumal, Mexico
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: SporeJunkie] * 2
    #27158701 - 01/20/21 03:02 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

anytime I give (gave, I guess- it’s been quite a while) someone dmt for the first time I would wait until they are done hitting the pipe then say ‘remember to smile’

I think that was suggested by someone on the dmt nexus. anyway it works amazingly, almost guarantees a positive trip. the entire experience responds to your facial expression somehow - makes me wonder what kind of trips you could trigger by changing your expression

--------------------
“I thought naming myself ‘ReoSpeedwagon153’ on a forum was a funny idea in 2006.”

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: ReoSpeedwagon153]
    #27159187 - 01/20/21 10:13 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Damn I would’ve never thought of doing that. Just imagining it I can tell it would work. I’m definitely trying that out next time. Thank you

--------------------
Royale with cheese

Offlinetripbox
Stranger
    #27614166 - 01/10/22 02:02 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

i only realised recently its basically my room in shape but every surface and object is intense white, like vibrating energy, any my mind is almost resonating at the same frequency. almost like a tron movie on lsd. sometimes its bursting with geometric patterns and shapes. sometimes if i close my eyes, its almost the exact same. if you move your head the whole structure moves as if you are looking at it through eyes.

InvisibleFredNorris
Stranger
Male

Loc: Maine
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: tripbox]
    #27614828 - 01/11/22 08:04 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

tripbox said:
i only realised recently its basically my room in shape but every surface and object is intense white, like vibrating energy, any my mind is almost resonating at the same frequency. almost like a tron movie on lsd. sometimes its bursting with geometric patterns and shapes. sometimes if i close my eyes, its almost the exact same. if you move your head the whole structure moves as if you are looking at it through eyes.

I’ve never had the opportunity to try DMT but recently I had a strong mushroom trip similar to your description. When I closed my eyes the shapes were white and I could seem them forming very quickly. They seemed  like they were being built pixel by pixel super fast.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Loc: USA NC
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: FredNorris]
    #27614845 - 01/11/22 08:34 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I call my waiting room that because I always go there first and they drill my brain and then I can go into the trip world.

If I don't go straight to drilling, I can visit with the entities first.

They are like mischievous elves and are all different, and they come up to you and want to interact.

But it's the worm children and the gate keeper that do the drilling.

At first they would encourage me and ask my permission, but now they don't have to because I'm used to it and I don't feel uneasy and they know it, but they still ask first.

The entities there are child like, but once I leave there I meet really powerful and complex entities in the trip world.

But I've never done DMT.

That's just shrooms

--------------------
Just take um like you get um.

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: Sub-Easy]
    #27614851 - 01/11/22 08:44 AM (2 years, 3 months ago)

My waiting room is a black void, but it's like a room because it has a level plan like floor.

The floor isn't there but you walk on nothing, like there is a floor. It had little silver sparkles too, randomly spread out far apart and scattered among the blackness.

Maybe like little stars in a way.

But when I get drilled the calabi-yau takes up most of my vision with the worm children all around it.

It is alive but is a machine so it has a living presence but not much personality.

I go there every trip over about 1 or 2.5 grams, so I am very familiar with it.

If I don't go there, I don't ever go into the trip world, and I just stay in this world and stuff looks all trippy. But this world is still changed, like the two different dimensions are phasing into each other.

It's like this world becomes the spirit of this world, but not the same as the trip world were the spirits live.

If that makes sense.

InvisiblePsicomb
shroom or die
Male User Gallery

Loc: the womb
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: Sub-Easy] * 1
    #27615228 - 01/11/22 02:22 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

My waiting room changes a little each time but it usually involves a gentle sparkling flash and then proceed to many cubes of pink/yellow/purple, along with long black and white poles, similar to barber poles, moving across my vision.

After a few moments there I get taken to a more space-like environment which is where I've had contact with otherworldly-like beings.  Only done DMT ~5 times but these themes have been pretty constant.

:cheers:

--------------------

When we constantly pull things apart trying to see how it works, we may end up with only an understanding of how to destroy something
- nick sand

Invisiblenooneman
Male

Loc: Utah
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: Sub-Easy] * 1
    #27616178 - 01/12/22 01:10 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sub-Easy said:
If I don't go straight to drilling, I can visit with the entities first.

They are like mischievous elves and are all different, and they come up to you and want to interact.

But I've never done DMT.

That's just shrooms

:rolleyes:

Invisibleseldom seen
April Fool
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: nooneman]
    #27616219 - 01/12/22 01:56 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

It's so fkn weird bc when you're there you know it's the waiting room.  My perception of the whole thing, I seem to end up there after I make it through the chrysanthemum.  It's a room, if you wanna call it that, somewhere in that space and it is very much for me as connectedcosmos described..like a cube hallway and the walls were full of patterns that were evolving and changing extremely fast, color wise for me in there it's that weird hyperspace blue(a dark electric blue I guess?) contrasted on darkness, and it seems very minded, almost like a waiting room in a doctors office or something, where they're expecting you.

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrispS
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: OTD & ODD (not a pubfag)
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: seldom seen]
    #27616252 - 01/12/22 02:22 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I have never gotten to the waiting room but your descriptions have a lot of parallels to the concept of purgatory which is common to many religions. Often times conflated with purifying fire there is some disagreement about the method buy the general concept is one of purification before entering heaven, and the level of purification seems to be variable from none on up, again parallel to the descriptions here.

I particularly liked this quote by a theologian

Quote:

the inwardly necessary process of transformation in which a person becomes capable of Christ, capable of God, and thus capable of unity with the whole communion of saints

Seems like maybe that is the waiting room, a stage where you are prepped for the infinite as much or as little as needed and hopefully let through

Invisibleconnectedcosmos
Neti Neti
Male User Gallery

Loc: The Pathless Path
Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27616298 - 01/12/22 02:54 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

I smoked DMT a few weeks ago or so, didn't go to the room or that far out , what really stood out to me was the feeling of being in a historically significant place , laying near the Nile River came to mind -where it meets Cairo- it's like I could see the large grasses and feel presence crocodiles

Definitely gonna have another go with it soon , may use DMT crystal I have and put that into a fresh ceramic concentrate coil n putting it on my box mod at like 7-9w  should get a good trip off that :strokebeard:

--------------------

54. The true nature of things is to be known personally , through the eyes of clear illumination and not through a sage : what the moon exactly is , is to be known with one's own eyes ; can another make him know it?

OfflineSporeJunkie
Pöåšt Šhïttēr
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: connectedcosmos] * 1
    #27616487 - 01/12/22 05:48 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Oh you will for sure. That’s basically exactly what I do

--------------------
Royale with cheese

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: SporeJunkie] * 1
    #27616507 - 01/12/22 06:10 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Yes seldom seen, it reminds me very much of a waiting room at a doctors office.

--------------------

Those ephemeral spasms of infinity, in suspended animation, born across a boundless ether of existential misery aloft a revelry (of awe) for the abhorrently sublime.

OfflineSub-Easy
slowly dying since birth
Male User Gallery

Re: DMT lobby/waiting room. [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27616510 - 01/12/22 06:15 PM (2 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
I have never gotten to the waiting room but your descriptions have a lot of parallels to the concept of purgatory which is common to many religions. Often times conflated with purifying fire there is some disagreement about the method buy the general concept is one of purification before entering heaven, and the level of purification seems to be variable from none on up, again parallel to the descriptions here.

I particularly liked this quote by a theologian

Quote:

the inwardly necessary process of transformation in which a person becomes capable of Christ, capable of God, and thus capable of unity with the whole communion of saints

Seems like maybe that is the waiting room, a stage where you are prepped for the infinite as much or as little as needed and hopefully let through

This seems to be exactly what it is for me.
I know shrooms are not the same but many say they can get to that DMT place on shrooms. Like Terrance McKenna. They are comparable, and the idea of similar preparation rooms seems possible.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag