Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | Next > | Last >
OfflineRoundabout
On again off again

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #27148431 - 01/14/21 07:09 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Well I harvested the 4th flush from this tray. There were some signs of trich but now I'm not seeing anything. There have been a lot of tiny immature fruits that get left on the casing and I think those rotting were what it grew on, doesn't seem to have made it into the casing or sub that I can see. This tray just keeps going and I don't have anything else queued up to fruit so just letting it roll.

Progression has been 72.8+38.3+18.3+10.6 = 140g dry. Seems like after the second or third flush it's not really worth keeping it going. 80% of the yield from the first two flushes. I had a small stone pull up when a cluster of fruits came out, it was sort of hollow inside though.

Edited by Roundabout (01/14/21 07:09 PM)

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Loc: Middle of kansas
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Roundabout]
    #27148610 - 01/14/21 08:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Last box of this group to put out the second flush...waited a day on these to try and let the smaller ones get a day bigger.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

OfflineA.k.aM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaming the system
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: redeyesmj]
    #27148946 - 01/15/21 01:42 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I’m looking at the side of your sub, do you case the grain or mix with a little coir?

--------------------
LAGM2020

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: A.k.a]
    #27149169 - 01/15/21 06:07 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Its a mix or choir, paper, straw and poo that I cased with 50/50 sand/jiffy

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]
“To be godless is probably the first step to innocence," he said, "to lose the sense of sin and subordination, the false grief for things supposed to be lost."
So by innocence you mean not an absence of experience, but an absence of illusions."
An absence of need for illusions," he said. "A love of and respect for what is right before your eyes.”― Anne Rice, The Vampire Lestat

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

#27152355 - 01/16/21 10:29 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Third flush

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: redeyesmj] * 1
    #27153233 - 01/17/21 11:08 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]

OfflineCelestialexplorer1
Male

Loc: Floating in a tin can
    #27153301 - 01/17/21 11:41 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Good man and good genetics

--------------------

To spend just one moment in eternity

Edited by Celestialexplorer1 (01/17/21 11:45 AM)

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Celestialexplorer1]
    #27153331 - 01/17/21 11:54 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Celestialexplorer1 said:
Good man and good genetics

:cookiemonster:
Thanks sir....back at ya

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]

InvisibleAmbrose

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: redeyesmj] * 1
    #27153460 - 01/17/21 12:57 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

redeyesmj said:
Last box of this group to put out the second flush...waited a day on these to try and let the smaller ones get a day bigger.

Quote:

redeyesmj said:
Alt#7 giveaway in marketplace
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/27153214

Yall better snatch these beauties up quick!
:ohwow:
Good shit redeyes!

Edited by Ambrose (01/17/21 12:58 PM)

Offlinediegosf
scientific dreamer
Male

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: Ambrose]
    #27155614 - 01/18/21 02:31 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Galindoi 20qt ez dial tub:

I see some dark spots on caps, is that bacterial? its probably safe to eat after dried, right? any chance of recovery from this?

Also, is there anything i can do to make them open the caps so i can take a few prints, or swabs at least?

tks

--------------------

OfflineA.k.aM
Stranger
 User Gallery

Loc: Gaming the system
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: diegosf]
    #27155619 - 01/18/21 02:33 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Those look great but I’d personally run them much wetter. For the big caps you need a lot of fae and light.

--------------------
LAGM2020

Offlinediegosf
scientific dreamer
Male

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: A.k.a]
    #27155657 - 01/18/21 02:51 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

A.k.a said:
Those look great but I’d personally run them much wetter. For the big caps you need a lot of fae and light.

Oh.. Thank you..
and i thought that i was keeping it too moist, because of the dark spots on caps..
Well..
I'll increase FAE and light then, should they open and get bigger at this point or its too late?

--------------------

InvisibleAmbrose

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: diegosf]
    #27155870 - 01/18/21 04:33 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Not sure if it's too late but like AKA said give them light and FAE and see what happens.

My suggestion would be to not harvest and print all the fruit at once. That way if you mistime it you will get multiple chances to print. Of the two varieties I grew, one took much longer than the other to sporulate.

When you think theyre ready, select the fruits you want to print BUT leave the rest to continue growing. Doing this is what allowed me to get a feel for when to print. Usually waiting until I saw spores was effective. Also IME being too late is better than too early, as the fruits would sporulate for a few days.

Edited by Ambrose (01/18/21 05:11 PM)

Invisibleredeyesmj
werdo
Male User Gallery

#27155950 - 01/18/21 05:14 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I would do like ambrose and aka suggested...I think they could use more moisture...these things don't mind being wet.

--------------------
Where am I at?

[/url]

Invisiblemycorry
The Empirical
 User Gallery

#27156224 - 01/18/21 08:04 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Info:
50:50 straw:manue Substrate
Peat:Verm Casing
RH fluctuates between 90% - 98%
Room has a 5cfm exhaust fan.
75F

It seems like every time I try to grow out these Tamp's they just slow down and abort. I can get ok pinsets but the fruit never seem to open up. If I had to guess I would say that this is an FAE issue but I have identical tubs with much more needy species right next to this one doing just fine. Also, this isn't an isolated issue, it happens almost every time I try Tamps in every tub iteration I have made.

Generally speaking, if I increase FAE the substrate grows sclerotia, if I lower FAE I get pins but they abort. The woes of living in a dry climate.

I figured if anybody would know what to do it would be the experienced growers in this thread. Any suggestions?

:loveheart:

--------------------
My Trade Lists

OfflinePitcherCrab
Crescent Fresh
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: The bottom of the sea.
Trusted Cultivator
Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: mycorry] * 1
    #27156355 - 01/18/21 09:43 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yeehaw, finally joining you guys in this thread! Here are some T2 plates of Atl#7 and P. tampanensis Pollock.

--------------------
PC's LAGM 2021 (TOC & TWC)
P. natalensis Growlog 2021
Pans for PC Fall 2021 Growlog

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

InvisibleAmbrose

Re: The OFFICIAL Stone producer/sclerotia thread and discussion [Re: PitcherCrab] * 1
    #27156382 - 01/18/21 09:58 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

PitcherCrab said:
Yeehaw, finally joining you guys in this thread! Here are some T2 plates of Atl#7 and P. tampanensis Pollock.

Looking good Pitcher! :rockon:

Quote:

mycorry said:

Info:
75F

It seems like every time I try to grow out these Tamp's they just slow down and abort. I can get ok pinsets but the fruit never seem to open up. If I had to guess I would say that this is an FAE issue but I have identical tubs with much more needy species right next to this one doing just fine. Also, this isn't an isolated issue, it happens almost every time I try Tamps in every tub iteration I have made.

Generally speaking, if I increase FAE the substrate grows sclerotia, if I lower FAE I get pins but they abort. The woes of living in a dry climate.

I figured if anybody would know what to do it would be the experienced growers in this thread. Any suggestions?

Dang, tricky. Im just a noob but the bluing happened to my Tamps whenever they got too dry. Sometimes if I increased humidity in time they would continue to grow normally just with a blue portion on the stem like a scar. Delicate little buggers. Not sure if that's what's happening here, just what I experienced in the few times I grew them.

Also the way theyre reaching all over the place might be because of not enough light(although in this regard I don't have experience, just reminds me of posts I've seen from other growers.)

Hopefully some more experienced growers can chime in.

Edited by Ambrose (01/18/21 10:35 PM)

OfflinePitcherCrab
Crescent Fresh

Trusted Cultivator
    #27156385 - 01/18/21 10:00 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ambrose said:
Quote:

PitcherCrab said:

Looking good Pitcher! :rockon:

All thanks to you dood! Can't wait to get these further along and get some of those sweet looking shoeboxes and tubs you all got up in here.

--------------------

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.” - Bene Gesserit Litany Against Fear

InvisibleAmbrose

#27156450 - 01/18/21 10:50 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

:rockon: happy to see they worked okay Pitcher!
Hopefully the other two work out so I can send you those too!

Quote:

Ambrose said:

Quote:

mycorry said:

Info:
75F

Dang, tricky. Im just a noob but the bluing happened to my Tamps whenever they got too dry. Sometimes if I increased humidity in time they would continue to grow normally just with a blue portion on the stem like a scar. Delicate little buggers. Not sure if that's what's happening here, just what I experienced in the few times I grew them.

Also the way theyre reaching all over the place might be because of not enough light(although in this regard I don't have experience, just reminds me of posts I've seen from other growers.)

Hopefully some more experienced growers can chime in.

OfflinePitcherCrab
Crescent Fresh

Trusted Cultivator
    #27156473 - 01/18/21 11:12 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Ambrose said:
:rockon: happy to see they worked okay Pitcher!
Hopefully the other two work out so I can send you those too!

I sincerely hope for this as well! :grin:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 401 | 402 | 403 | 404 | 405 | 406 | 407 | 408 | 409 | 410 | 411 | 412 | 413 | 414 | 415 | 416 | 417 | 418 | 419 | 420 | 421 | Next > | Last >

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate