Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hitchhiking
Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: Asante]
    #27154898 - 01/18/21 08:06 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

My experience with covid was that it peaks around the time it starts showing symptoms and only lasts a few days. If yours runs like mine did you should basically be getting over it by now, from the time of your first post.

--------------------
The life of a condemned soul is hatred.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27154908 - 01/18/21 08:16 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Thats the pattern I'm seeing, it came out of nowhere and kicked my ass, I took measures and measures or not, it has been diminishing since.

They say Covid has 2 peaks, around day 14 and day 21, give or take and that most people are either mostly over it or dead a month after the infection date.

So, I might get a second peak and if it doesnt hospitalize me I'm in the clear, at least for the acute symptoms.

Meanwhile my buddy who's GF brought it on is in utter denial about it, but also getting sicker and sicker, trying to bluff his way out of that but with decreasing success, so I keep daily tabs on him.

My buddy, despite sound intelligence, has been a fool about Covid and cavalier even in his illness. My Spirit Guide put it thus: "I'll weave him a Cilice of nettles and thorns which he will put on once it dawns on him what he has done. Help him, he will not die but get much sicker than you will." and thus it seems to develop.

He too experienced notable relief at taking teaspoons of Vit C in glasses of water, 2-4x a day, by the way - but so he would with influenza.

I guess my first peak was the 16th, so my antigen test arriving tomorrow should still show positive if its Covid. If its not, either I didnt have it or my body has already suficiently overcome it, in which case its not a problem anymore either.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org
higher knowledge starts here

OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hitchhiking
    #27154910 - 01/18/21 08:18 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I wish you luck and I hope you overcome your other obstacles. Health is nothing to scoff at and I'm tackling my own alcohol addiction.

--------------------
The life of a condemned soul is hatred.

OfflineIce9
3X Ban Lotto Champion
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: daterapeville,USA
Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27154913 - 01/18/21 08:22 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:

Quote:

koods said:
True. nobody should be afraid of the vaccine

Absolutely, DO NOT FEAR THE VACCINE. There is nothing remarkable about it from a science point of view.

Imagine we hadn't eradicated smallpox in the 1970s, initiated by the Soviets no less, because people wouldnt take the shots. We'd constantly have outbreaks and one in ten people or so would have pockmarked scars all over their bodies.

This isnt just about ones self, if you are serious about saving humanity from certain doom you will do the adult, responsible thing and make sure your family gets vaccinated, even if you believe there is some risk in it for you.

Holland has 17 million people. The first wave cost our society, all in all, 100 billion euros and numerous personal and small business bankruptcies. Just the first wave.

IF WE DONT VACCINATE OUR CIVILISATION WILL FALL.

Thats worth a couple days of redness and itching at the injection site, no?

I actually QC one of the mRNA vaccines, as such daily I am, despite best practices, exposed to small amounts of the vaccine in solid form.  This has been going on for the better part of a year with no adverse effects, there is ne reason to fear the vaccine, in fact I am slated to get my first dose not this week but next and am really looking forward to it 50% protection is better an 0, and after a couple weeks and a second a dose 90+% protection is the balls.

--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Brenard Shaw

Edited by Ice9 (01/18/21 08:22 AM)

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: Ice9] * 1
    #27154947 - 01/18/21 08:40 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SeaShrooms said:
I wish you luck and I hope you overcome your other obstacles. Health is nothing to scoff at and I'm tackling my own alcohol addiction.

My Spirit Guide paved a way towards me quitting my MXE addiction, which was serious despite being infrequent. He told me on 8-8-19 that a great pandemic would come and that I should prepare for it and that those preparations would have to include to sober up and GET A CLEAR HEAD.

SeaShrooms: you need a clear head too. Being homeless requires a sobering up. Having certain issues, you need a clear mind to not aggrevate the situation more by actions clouded by an intoxicated mind. Try to reach for a higher power within, it worked for me and AA insists on it. The best of the best of you needs to drag the rest of you out of the gutter, sorry to say it so crass. I've been to rock bottom, biting the curb awaiting the death blow. The Mercy was that reaching rock bottom meant I could only go up from there. I hope you can find it within the best of yourself, that part thats been with you since you were a kid, the best you can muster, to do whats right for you and best for those around you. Alcohol doesn't solve problems. It undermines your mind and body, your life decisions and finances. I hope you'll hit your rock bottom soon and will start your recovery and rehabilitation to a better life.

Quote:

Ice9 said:
Quote:

Asante said:

Quote:

koods said:
True. nobody should be afraid of the vaccine

Absolutely, DO NOT FEAR THE VACCINE. There is nothing remarkable about it from a science point of view.

Imagine we hadn't eradicated smallpox in the 1970s, initiated by the Soviets no less, because people wouldnt take the shots. We'd constantly have outbreaks and one in ten people or so would have pockmarked scars all over their bodies.

This isnt just about ones self, if you are serious about saving humanity from certain doom you will do the adult, responsible thing and make sure your family gets vaccinated, even if you believe there is some risk in it for you.

Holland has 17 million people. The first wave cost our society, all in all, 100 billion euros and numerous personal and small business bankruptcies. Just the first wave.

IF WE DONT VACCINATE OUR CIVILISATION WILL FALL.

Thats worth a couple days of redness and itching at the injection site, no?

I actually QC one of the mRNA vaccines, as such daily I am, despite best practices, exposed to small amounts of the vaccine in solid form.  This has been going on for the better part of a year with no adverse effects, there is ne reason to fear the vaccine, in fact I am slated to get my first dose not this week but next and am really looking forward to it 50% protection is better an 0, and after a couple weeks and a second a dose 90+% protection is the balls.

It cant be overstated enough: people need to TAKE THE VACCINE, if not for YOU then for THE ONES YOU WILL INFECT IF YOU DONT INJECT.

I'd be willing to take 10 vaccines in a row on a youtube video to show its nothing to fear. The biochemistry is clear - no mercury, no foetus cells, but even if there were, what the hell. We need to do the responsible thing FOR EACH OTHER MORE SO THAN FOR OURSELVES.

That is the Paradigm Shift in yet another form: placing the Greater Good over your own.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: Asante] * 1
    #27155049 - 01/18/21 09:44 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Asante said:
Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
If God wants you to be alive you will be alive

Of Titanic the people sauid in arrogance: "God Himself cannot sink this ship!"

Challenge accepted.

Nothing happens without the express aproval and action of God.

I do believe he still wants that book of me.

He insists by high and low I will be over 100 years old, involving the fruits of medical progress over the coming decades, and He already told me how he'll take me out: a sudden out-of-the-blue seizure to knock me out prior to stopping my heart. He asked me which death I would consider most merciful, I said something to that effect, about a week later my best childhood friend who had terminal ALS suddenly died that way shortly after I visited him and the same fate is in store for me, as to life ending event.

-knocked out without warning-
-cardiac arrest-
-waking up outside of your body-
-ascent-

I remember when you posted that as well. It was beautiful and sad(cos you lost a friend) t the same time <3

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Offlinetomnl
Beginner
Male User Gallery

Loc: Under the shroom
Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #27155105 - 01/18/21 10:27 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Sadly, we still dont know if its gonna be like ´THE ONES YOU WILL INFECT IF YOU DONT INJECT`

Sure hope so though, crossing my fingers!

Greets Tom

--------------------
Been away so long I hardly knew the place
Gee, it's good to be back home
Leave it till tomorrow to unpack my case
Honey disconnect the phone
I'm back in the USSA
You don't know how lucky you are, boy
Back in the US
Back in the US
Back in the USSA

Offlineherbie
Lysergic traveller
Male User Gallery

Loc: North uk Flag
Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: tomnl]
    #27155154 - 01/18/21 10:58 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Well said Asante, I really hope you are perking up dude. Been following your thread the last few days and wanted you to know you have been in my thoughts.

Been for my vaccine (pfizer) today and I feel honoured to be in the first 5 million uk people to be vaccinated. As you rightly said, the vaccine is not some new mystical serum, its a tried and tested recipe that has been tweaked for covid.

Its all our responsibility to protect each other and ourselves.

Peace.

--------------------
Cig knit your

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: herbie] * 1
    #27155213 - 01/18/21 11:26 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Asante how many times have you thought you had covid so far?

You saw your friend on December 31 and both of you got sick around the 14th? I would think the chances of two people both having a latent period which is many standard deviations from the median of  5 days to be extremely unlikely. You really need a common exposure much more recently, or it’s very likely that your illnesses are not from a shared exposure.

I don’t think you have covid.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: koods]
    #27155231 - 01/18/21 11:36 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Asante how many times have you thought you had covid so far?

This is the second time.

Quote:

koods said:

You saw your friend on December 31 and both of you got sick around the 14th?

As it turned out his GF already had it, he himself got it before me and more severely.

Quote:

koods said:

I don’t think you have covid.

Fortunately, its now evening and tomorrow afternoon I will be antigen tested and will know.

We're less than 24 hours away from facts.

Maybe its something else, maybe its not. I've stopped analyzing and just await the test result, its less anxious.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27155251 - 01/18/21 11:44 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Also you’re taking near toxic levels of zinc and vitamin D. And Pinol and Thymol? And 5g of vitamin C? No wonder you feel like shit.

If you want high doses of vit d, sit in the sun for an hour in short sleeves. Orally dosed D3 is a poor substitute for actual sun exposure.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (01/18/21 11:55 AM)

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
    #27155315 - 01/18/21 12:14 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I tend to agree with koods and metalfaith that it seems pretty unlikely that you have COVID Asante.

my humble opinions on the other stuff:

the jury is still out on oral vitamin D supplementation in terms of benefits, toxicity, etc. as with everything I think the underlying biochemistry differs from person to person according to skin, kidney, liver, intestinal, parathyroid function etc.

you probably should not be supplementing that much zinc unless you are certain you have covid and under the observation of a physician because copper deficiency, which it induces, can cause a number of other problems

high doses of vitamin C do have clinical applications that deserve more research and oral doses of 5grams are probably harmless for most people

i would not be taking thymol or pinol

again these are just my opinions. not medical advice. i am technically only qualified to tell you how to position yourself for sleeping and do breathing exercises and so forth

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

Re: Looks like I've come down with COVID [Re: morrowasted]
    #27155345 - 01/18/21 12:34 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

What koods and morrowasted is really trying to say is they love you :shroomeryhead:

--------------------
This is the way.....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27155415 - 01/18/21 01:00 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

spirit_shadow said:
What koods and morrowasted is really trying to say is they love you :shroomeryhead:

I know :hug:

I'm taking an OTC cough syrup that contains pinol and thymol, in OTC doses. I'm not embalming myself :smile:

Lets see what tomorrow's test brings.

In any case I'll treat it as final.

If it doesnt show COVID then either I'm over the hump or it wasnt COVID at all and I can step it back to Prophylactic Marik.

If it does show COVID, good I ramped up my Marik protocol from prophylactic to mild cases and I'll let the doctor sort it out from there.

I'm not suddenly gonna get zinc or vit d toxicity from 1 more day on the active illness level of the Marik protocol.

Time will tell, and the amount of time involved is roughly 12-16 hours from now.

Your concern and assessment of the situation is duly noted, lets let the test be the decider.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27155578 - 01/18/21 02:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

One symptom I'm having, that came up with the big boost in symptoms on the 16th, is a strong itchiness on many places of my body. Itchiness associated with redness. Its extremely unpleasant.

I researched it an in an Italian hospital with about 180 covid patients, about 1 in 5 had this, prior to getting any medication.

I want that test tomorrow.

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27155613 - 01/18/21 02:31 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Picture of rash

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

#27155616 - 01/18/21 02:32 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Good vibes going your way :vibin:

You got this! :highfive1:

--------------------
Ban lotto

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27155632 - 01/18/21 02:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I’m more concerned he’s intentionally poisoning himself with supplements and bizarre cough medicine formulations.

There’s absolutely no reason to be taking more than 1000 IU a day. 40,000 in one day is far too much.

Stop using the elderberry and I bet you’ll stop itching.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (01/18/21 02:43 PM)

Offlinespirit_shadow
Beta Crypt 3

#27155634 - 01/18/21 02:39 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah that would be bad :feelsbadman:

--------------------
Ban lotto

InvisibleAsante
Omnicyclion prophet
Male User Gallery

#27155868 - 01/18/21 04:33 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
bizarre cough medicine formulations.

Standard off the shelf OTC pine & thyme syrup, in essence a syrup version of cough lozenges.

https://www.kruidvat.be/medias/sys_master/front-prd/front-prd/he2/hf8/10007334027294/Kruidvat-Dennenknop-Honing-Siroop-2740795-1.jpg

I mentioned the thymol and pinol/pinene content of it because the purpose of the stuff is to prevent secondary bacterial infection of the throat and lungs. Pine & Thyme are good for preventing that.

Quote:

koods said:
40,000 in one day is far too much.

It is, that is why I never taken an amount even close to that, and never said I did.

Don't panic, I love you too :hug: 

Tomorrow my test arrives, I take it, and then I know whether i have or haven't got Covid. Up until that time I'm going to treat it like I do.

I have only been doing this since the 16th, s 3 days so far.

I'm not freaking out nor making irrational decisions.

You're obsessing over unmedicated cough syrup they give to children, you misread the amount of vit D I took.

I long since mentioned I dropped the elderberry juice *immediately* when presented with evidence to the contrary, which you also missed.

Quote:

I’m more concerned he’s intentionally poisoning himself with supplements and bizarre cough medicine formulations.

You're :omgz: of losing me. You won't.

I'm calm, rational, and on day 4 of the higher dosage regimen test results will be in.

Quote:

Stop using the elderberry and I bet you’ll stop itching.

After I got rammed by sudden onset serious symptoms that fit Covid like a glove and which included the severe itching, I switched to higher doses and auxiliaries, such as common supermarket elderberry juice. I never itched from elderberry juice, the itch preceded the juice and I used the juice medicinally so over the course of 3 days less than one glass of, I repeat, supermarket berry juice was consumed. You're stressed my friend.

Quote:

koods said:
Picture of rash

inside of the upper leg, near the knee.

It itches far more than it rashes or I'd say I had a rash :laugh:

--------------------
Omnicyclion.org

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale