Home | Community | Message Board

Mushrooms.com
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBigBlumpkin24
Reach around Mushroom Chef
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere Flag
Used Pennington wild bird seed many times, any recommendations on a new grain or possibly better grain?
    #27147306 - 01/14/21 10:48 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Need a recommendation on a new grain to use, I’m getting bored with BRF cakes, small fruits and quantities. Bird seed is cool, any grain others use with high success and they would suggest? I’m a medium skilled mycologists !

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineLand Trout
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: Used Pennington wild bird seed many times, any recommendations on a new grain or possibly better grain? [Re: BigBlumpkin24]
    #27147359 - 01/14/21 11:17 AM (1 month, 11 days ago)

Rye, wheat, whole oats, and popcorn are what a lot of us have used with good success.  Just find what’s easiest to acquire and cheapest and learn to work with it.

--------------------

OfflineBigBlumpkin24
Male User Gallery

Re: Used Pennington wild bird seed many times, any recommendations on a new grain or possibly better grain? [Re: Land Trout]
    #27150465 - 01/15/21 10:22 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Lately the humidity with being like 10 miles from the beach, I’ve been fighting random issues, first outdoor grow is been a “learning” kinda a  headache, but learning curve with RF cakes, and BRF and White rice cakes with Verm with distilled Agua, S. African Transkei is doing well, but Hawaiian PES are struggling indoor and outdoor. Got 5 layer garden with Verm and Coco top with Myco growing nuts crazy with Vegimate and brown sugar added, I’m fruiting in 3 weeks from the cakes from straight spores not even inoculated. Should I keep the cakes covered with a bag to keep moisture in? It’s been working!

OfflineBigBlumpkin24
Male User Gallery

Re: Used Pennington wild bird seed many times, any recommendations on a new grain or possibly better grain? [Re: BigBlumpkin24]
    #27150467 - 01/15/21 10:24 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

BigBlumpkin24 said:
Lately the humidity with being like 10 miles from the beach, I’ve been fighting random issues, first outdoor grow is been a “learning” kinda a  headache, but learning curve with RF cakes, and BRF and White rice cakes with Verm with distilled Agua, S. African Transkei is doing well, but Hawaiian PES are struggling indoor and outdoor. Got 5 layer garden with Verm and Coco top with Myco growing nuts crazy with Vegimate and brown sugar added, I’m fruiting in 3 weeks from the cakes from straight spores not even inoculated. Should I keep the cakes covered with a bag to keep moisture in? It’s been working!

Rye and oats are the next objective, Rye berries!

OfflineShroomhunts
Hunter Gatherer
Male User Gallery

Loc: PA
    #27150520 - 01/15/21 11:02 PM (1 month, 9 days ago)

Quote:

BigBlumpkin24 said:
Need a recommendation on a new grain to use, I’m getting bored with BRF cakes, small fruits and quantities. Bird seed is cool, any grain others use with high success and they would suggest? I’m a medium skilled mycologists !

I've been cutting my wbs with oats, great blend.

--------------------

You never kno

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   North Spore Injection Grain Bag, North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Amazon Brown Rice Flour, Rye Grain, Vermiculite, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started