Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon HEPA Filter

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineBig L.bowski
Stranger
 User Gallery

1st tubs Any advice Appreciated. Splitting Caps and White “Powder”
    #27147676 - 01/14/21 02:36 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

Hey everyone, as title says these are my first Unmodified Tubs, and I’m lookin for advice as to what’s goin on. They pinned but stopped growth/slowed down. The lids we on upside down all the time except for misting. 3 days ago I took the lids off completely and put a hepa fan in the room to increase FAE. Everything started to grow /speed up again. But some of the caps are “cracking/splitting”
Some of the other fruits, to my untrained eye, have maybe a white “powder” on them (The one in the middle of the picture)
Any info on what the splitting and white “powder” could be/are caused by would be greatly appreciated. Thank you in advance, and I hope everyone is havin as much fun as I am doing this :smile:

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFrostyStipe

Re: 1st tubs Any advice Appreciated. Splitting Caps and White “Powder” [Re: Big L.bowski]
    #27148038 - 01/14/21 05:54 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

They are splitting because they are drying out.

Put your lid back on. They might recover.

Are these shoeboxes? Keep your lids on but not sealed, they'll get enough FAE.

--------------------
1% tripping balls 99% doing dishes

Edited by FrostyStipe (01/14/21 06:29 PM)

OfflinePudinLicous
hoogey boogey land
 User Gallery

Re: 1st tubs Any advice Appreciated. Splitting Caps and White “Powder” [Re: Big L.bowski]
    #27148076 - 01/14/21 06:24 PM (1 month, 17 days ago)

FrostyStripe is correct. They are dry. Generally with an unmodified tub, you do not want airflow in the room. There is no need to run the HEPA. If your spawn is clean you are not going to contam. Give them a good misting and try to get the humidity back up in the tub.

OfflineBig L.bowski
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: 1st tubs Any advice Appreciated. Splitting Caps and White “Powder” [Re: FrostyStipe]
    #27149830 - 01/15/21 04:01 PM (1 month, 16 days ago)

They are the 64qt unmodified Sterilite tubs per Bods Unmodified Tub Tek.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Amazon HEPA Filter

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started