Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #27147522 - 01/14/21 11:14 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

:strokebeard:

Quote:

Women are like insects specially during in the early phase of a relationship. coated with this fragile exoskeleton, as they are being shattered away little by little, the more the inner freaks out, until you finally reveal the beauty from within, this traits are in most but is most evident on those born on the month of nov., this shredding process Doesn't take much effort that only requires the middle ear.

Before you go calling women gobstoppers, would point out that men are equally if not more damaged. Just been conditioned to hide it differently.

Quote:

you can take as much advice as you like, but at the end of the day no one can help but yourself alone in such matters.

:yesnod:

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #27147548 - 01/14/21 11:27 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I'm fine with it. im Happier hanging out with the other girl and I'm not superficial enough to care who is a point or two prettier or $$$.  I just go off vibes.

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #27147563 - 01/14/21 11:37 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

[ne should have to deal with someone as broken as her.

Women are like insects specially during in the early phase of a relationship. coated with this fragile exoskeleton, as they are being shattered away little by little, the more the inner freaks out, until you finally reveal the beauty from within, this traits are in most but is most evident on those born on the month of nov., this shredding process Doesn't take much effort that only requires the middle ear.

there is something in you that whispers She's pretty and specially is alluringly intriguing as youve mentioned, while that head brain and that meaty lower brain overrides it with the thoughts & fear of controlling, being controlled hence contradicting yourself(been there). I'm sure she's picking up those Vibrations you unconsciously vibrate, women unlike men have more active/activated heart neurons in their heart even at earlier age compared to men, where in as short as 3 min with being with someone they can differentiate whether that someone is the one that they'll spend their time with for 30 years! hence the confusion, issues, fragility their facing being surrounded by such vibrations in a wild world.

Mind clarifying what you mean by lower brain and head brain?  I thought u meant dick and head but honestly tho whole statement was ambiguous to me even after re reading it multiple times

--------------------

sunshine said:

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Ice9] * 1
    #27147592 - 01/14/21 11:53 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

i Am going to roast the people who decided to be jerks to me and not stop is that unshroomy?

For example Larry is mad I have options when he is stuck with a wife who probably hates that he is dealing with organ failure in his 40's

Amanita is the guy no one knows anything about but decides to .02 cents everyone.

Brian Jones is a lonely alcoholic.

Ice9 is a weird benzo aficionado that specializes in ANIME and chem.

Dylan is an unemployed hotshot who's biggest fear is living with his mother or revealing anything about his life honestly

I could go on but not off the to
Quote:

Ice9 said:
Keep in mind this is RR, who loses his shit on one of the nicest dudes in WCA cause he reneged on $70 deal for a glass bauble due the fact that he was moving thousands of miles, then when others told him he was out of line, he blocked them, then continue to tirade against them calling them cowardly and not manly and pussies, mind you AFTER he blocked them, so they couldn't respond.

Dude is a walkin rageaholic, chick probably caught an abusive vibe from him and wanted out as soon as humanly possible.  This thread only reinforces that idea in my mind.

Edit: Feel free to quote this so RR can see. He is all hung up on being a MAN, with no understanding what that actually is.  Larry and Dylan spot on in this thread.  RR is a coward and an aggressive one at that.  I know that sounds contradictory but think a little ankle biter dog, submissive-aggressive is a bad combo in dogs as it is in people.

Sup bitch.  I unblocked you to read this.  I actually told sonic how much I respect him and apologized to
Him MONTHS ago.  You I will not.  You're the kind of guy I'd laugh at.

It's hilarious; you're blocked because the forum is better when I don't have to read your delusions about how cool at life and masterful you are at chemistry. You are a loser in my book; and I never liked you even before you came at me a while ago.  I think your whole persona is toxic

Dylan is not because even though I don't like him he's at least FUNNY

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/14/21 11:59 AM)

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27147595 - 01/14/21 11:54 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I don't bite at ankles; I'd come right at ya pussy
You drive a little bitch Audi.  You have an Asian fetish.  And real life makes you so nervous your hooked on benzos worse than I am on opiates.  I would hate to be you

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/14/21 11:55 AM)

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #27147783 - 01/14/21 01:32 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

birdeatingspider said:
:strokebeard:

Quote:

Before you go calling women gobstoppers, would point out that men are equally if not more damaged. Just been conditioned to hide it differently.

Quote:

you can take as much advice as you like, but at the end of the day no one can help but yourself alone in such matters.

:yesnod:

couldn't agree more, feeling ashame & embarrassed recalling those younger days. Me being A Pussy, A Lizard Eating an Insect then wandering in the wilds always searching for the next victim to devour, instead of manning UP and facing my own issues, its a good thing that majority of women still posses such natural power and instincts of incoming danger.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 7
    #27147845 - 01/14/21 02:01 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

you okay man? i know it sucks when people make negative assumptions but i dont think it helps the situation by saying those nasty things back. hope your day is going well homie. mush love :mushroom2::heart:

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27147911 - 01/14/21 02:34 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I quit my job like 6 months ago and moved to charleston to get a new museum job but RR for some reason has been constantly saying im unemployed. Sorry that im not a bed bug exterminator lmao.

Get a valium prescription, kid, youve been fuming non-stop for weeks.

--------------------

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Loc: Pudge County, TX
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: split_by_nine] * 5
    #27148475 - 01/14/21 07:25 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
Aka Pudge (the real one, not the bitch ass fake one from 2020)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Nifflerz] * 1
    #27148519 - 01/14/21 07:45 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

:hug:

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Near Dylan]
    #27148590 - 01/14/21 08:23 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I’ve been quitting my job did like six years and they just don’t get the hint.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: christopera] * 5
    #27148608 - 01/14/21 08:37 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

why is this incredibly cringey thread still going

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #27148802 - 01/14/21 10:46 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

How else would this site stay alive

--------------------

InvisiblepachooDiscord
Witchakookoo
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 4
    #27148839 - 01/14/21 11:21 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Your an idiot.  We both were positive.  I slept with her less than 24 hours before she had the symptoms.  All I said was that isn't a problem.  She twisted my words.  When I clarified shit was fine, the sex had NOTHING to do with covid.  I've also been in contact with her AFTER she left; and she was apologizing to me because it genuinely is some serious baggage.  You sir are incorrect

You both were positive with Covid? Have you not been positive for at least two weeks now then meeting up with a new girl? DOES SHE KNOW?!!!

:waaaaaaargh:

Catch us back later with the news tonight, is transferring Covid the new STD circling the dating scene during this gruesome pandemic? The people need to know. Tonight at 11 Central. And back to you Greg.

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pachoo]
    #27148873 - 01/15/21 12:08 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

LOL

she just wanted a person in the world she could trust

i copped weed from my dealer with covid last week

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #27149155 - 01/15/21 05:48 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:
Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Your an idiot.  We both were positive.  I slept with her less than 24 hours before she had the symptoms.  All I said was that isn't a problem.  She twisted my words.  When I clarified shit was fine, the sex had NOTHING to do with covid.  I've also been in contact with her AFTER she left; and she was apologizing to me because it genuinely is some serious baggage.  You sir are incorrect

You both were positive with Covid? Have you not been positive for at least two weeks now then meeting up with a new girl? DOES SHE KNOW?!!!

:waaaaaaargh:

Catch us back later with the news tonight, is transferring Covid the new STD circling the dating scene during this gruesome pandemic? The people need to know. Tonight at 11 Central. And back to you Greg.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen X
Buzz Killinton
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Near Dylan]
    #27149167 - 01/15/21 06:07 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
How else would this site stay alive

:popcorn:

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Citizen X] * 2
    #27149196 - 01/15/21 06:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Op I dated a girl exactly like this and it didn't last long. Be ready to bend of backwards and completely repress all your needs for her mental well being. I will say, that I wasnt the ideal bf either but I can definitely relate to the whole "traumas" thing. She was a therapist and so were all her friends and they created this bubble wrapped environment filled with microaggressions that was super tough to navigate.

Funny story, she was paranoid about covid and took 7 tests over the span of like two months. She was convinced she had it and thought every headache and muscle twitch was a symptom... Test came back negative and she was just on her period :canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Edited by Malcolm_Xtasy (01/15/21 06:38 AM)

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 4
    #27149217 - 01/15/21 06:59 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Also OP got absolutely fucking dragged in this thread :lol:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

InvisibleNifflerz
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #27149256 - 01/15/21 07:22 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

What up Malc! Good to see you my guy

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder