Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisiblePatrickKn
I'm a teapot

Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #27146359 - 01/13/21 05:50 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I too enjoy it when English writing is completely alien and I don't know my name. Those are once every 5 or 6 year trips for me anymore though.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTight Lunchbox
Drunk cat

Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #27146361 - 01/13/21 05:51 PM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I took 400 one time and it was too fucking absurd. Glad I did it though.

--------------------
"it's all a joke between mom contractions and coffin fittings"

The most useful tool for noobs

OfflineScriabinAnime
 User Gallery
Loc: USA Flag
Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: Tight Lunchbox] * 2
    #27146881 - 01/14/21 12:05 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Had a great trip, it hit me all at once and I now realize how prominent the natural effects are in the field of visual hallucinations/distortions, etc.

Oddly enough I feel as if I benefited a little bit more spiritually on my first trip.

My next goal is definitely to try the psychedelics I haven't tried, like lsd and dmt. I think I will benefit more by trying new things :smile:

Edit: even though it was only a small amount of weed and a cigarette I had prior to my trip, I think I still regret them since the trip alone without any other high seems preferable.

Thanks for the help fellas.

Edited by ScriabinAnime (01/14/21 12:18 AM)

OfflineLoaded Shaman
Psychophysiologist
Male User Gallery

Loc: Now O'Clock
Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: ScriabinAnime] * 1
    #27146964 - 01/14/21 01:35 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------

"Real knowledge is to know the extent of one’s ignorance." — Confucius

Invisiblepacmanbreed
 User Gallery

Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: morrowasted]
    #27147132 - 01/14/21 05:59 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

morrowasted said:
From ages 24-25 i would literally drop a quarter of shrooms with one tab each of 3 or 4 different lysergamides every weekend. The only way I could tolerate doses like that was because I was taking kratom. Kratom totally removes anything therapeutic about psychedelics and basically just turns them into another dopamine squirter with associated eye candy.

Ive tried taking psychedelics since getting clean from that shit quite a few times and honestly I am over it. Especially lysergamides. Yuck

Life is good, you know?

Im just purely mushy since its the only psych that is readily available for me, I was curious about Kratom for sometime now being a natural leaf, heard its good during day time, So kratom also has its own big downsides that its a good thing your clean of it?

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #27147225 - 01/14/21 07:41 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Some people find it addictive. Potency seems to vary a bit from person to person and some report that withdrawals are less than ideal despite others saying they had little to no issue stopping. The main takeaway from that would be to not habituate and start small with the doses. A lot of people take it like they are medicating or treat it like a coffee. As a pain reliever for those with real chronic pain, sure, habituation may make more sense than prescriptions you can or can't get. But for the normies maybe once or twice a week, or even purely recreational. Or simply when you need it. Opiates and opioids are absolutely not for motivation or mental health issues. Anyone who would disagree is simply ignorant or attempting to validate their poor choices. Like I said some people use it "like a coffee." Don't be that guy. You'll be happy one day and miserable without it the next.

Offlinemorrowasted
Worldwide Stepper
Male User Gallery

Loc: House of Mirrors
Re: About to take some shrooms; any tips? [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27147465 - 01/14/21 10:43 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The withdrawal from kratom totally depends on how much you took and for how long.

If you were taking 35 grams per day for 2+ years straight, trust me, you would have very bad withdrawal symptoms

Many many many people out there like me who cant use the stuff without getting a habit and becoming dependent

Pacmanbeard, i would not recommend that anyone try recreational opioids of any kind, including kratom

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Kraken Kratom Buy Kratom Powder & Leaf   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder