Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Loc: Vulva, WA
really sick..... questions
    #2714731 - 05/22/04 03:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ok guys, I'm painfully sick, and I have some questions

I know none of your are doctors, so I'm not necessarily going to do whatever is suggested, but I might.... so please.... for the love of god.... help me

This past week, starting monday, I've had a bad sore throat, headache, fever, dizziness, nasal congestion, and my ears are about 100% plugged up with earwax. At this point everything is gone except my ears are still full of wax and my throat is so raw/dry/raspy/something that people can't even recognize my voice any more.

priority #1 is fixing my throat. Anyone here know good medicines or home remedies for healing up a throat? I've tried drinking tons of water, and green tea, and "Halls Fruit Breezers". No help. Any suggestions?

secondly, my ears. A friend of mine told me once she had this problem and the doctor squirted some peroxide in each ear and that totally cleaned em out just fine, but I'm not too keen on shooting peroxide into my head based solely on a friend's story. And yes I've tried cutips, and they don't do SHIT. Skinny little white fuckers just sit there and mock me....

So please, for the love of god, help me..... I just want this to end so I can get on with my life

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisibleadrug

Re: really sick..... questions [Re: Turd]
    #2714747 - 05/22/04 03:13 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Go to a a doctor.

May I ask why you haven't already??

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

Re: really sick..... questions [Re: adrug]
    #2714750 - 05/22/04 03:14 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I have no insurance.... I just finished college so I'm in between going from my family's insurance to my own

Offlinefliped
The Lost One
Male

Loc: Pacific Northwest
    #2714921 - 05/22/04 04:34 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

I would soak the q-tips in peroxide and it should losen up a bunch of junk in there. that is what i do when my ears get the build up and it works for me. Just do it before you take a shower so you can get all the peroxide out of your ears.

Oh and for the sore thorat there is not to much you can do since it is probably really raw. Just a lot of warm liquid is the best!

get well soon man!

Edited by fliped (05/22/04 04:35 PM)

Anonymous

#2714953 - 05/22/04 04:46 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

ok thanks every one but the doctor is in the house. Now please step aside.....
Hmm well let me see here. Soar throat ay? Gargle with warm water mixed with a tablespoon or two of salt. Preferably sea salt. Drink a ginger tea containg fresh ginger slices, lemon, and honey That will take care of that. Now lets see here hmm ear wax aparently huh? ok well I suggest a q tip ya know those lil things that clean out "ear wax" just playin I dont know about that one. Get a couple ear candles

Offlineiluan
Keep your stickon the ice.
Male User Gallery

Loc: lookin at crazy in the re...
    #2714997 - 05/22/04 05:07 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

Usually my friends have extra antibiotics around because they rarely finish the whole bottle, try asking people ya know and ya might just be able to score some to help kick whatever ya got.

--------------------
Remember..if the women don't find ya handsome,they should atleast find ya handy!

I do what i can with what i don't have!

OfflineTurd
Dr. Rock

#2715097 - 05/22/04 05:48 PM (12 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the tips guys.  I'll definately try that ginger tea business, and also the salt water.  I just went to the doctor and she said I just have to let it run it's course.... she gave me a prescription for some nasal spray, and apparently something to do with my sinuses is causing my ears to get all wonky, but I don't actually have that much earwax.

Thanks for all the replies, it warms the cockles of my heart to know you guys care

Hopefully I should be healthy in 2 or 3 days.....  and I guess it goes without saying that I shouldn't be smoking pot until I'm healthy eh?

anyway, this case is closed.  Thanks for all the tips, and hopefully I'll rejoin the ranks of the healthy soon enough....

:sun:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub