Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post. Pages: < First | < Back | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Next > | Last >
OfflineRoseM
Devil's Advocate
Female User Gallery

Loc: Mod not God Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods]
    #27146346 - 01/13/21 07:43 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

Because they are literally full of shit.

--------------------
Fiddlesticks.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Loc: Galactic sector ZZ9 Plura...
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Enlil]
    #27146357 - 01/13/21 07:48 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Enlil said:
It literally makes no sense, dude.  Unemployment is soaring, a third of a million dead from Covid....how did he not win?

:shrug:

Ask those Democratic cities and states why they can't get their shit together like Florida?

100% operational capacity since September, 2020. No mask mandates, schools open.

Trump has been saying for states to open up from lockdown and for kids to go back to achool, and he is being blamed?

Trump knew coronavirus 19 wasn't as lethal as being projected.

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: HamHead]
    #27146363 - 01/13/21 07:52 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

Most of Florida jurisdictions have mask mandates. Are there any stores in the country that don’t require masks?

How hard is it to check basic information

--------------------
I am a violent pusher of the neo-marxist SJW agenda to destroy society.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Rose] * 2
    #27146370 - 01/13/21 07:55 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

I think one of the most tragic aspects of the conversations recently has been the sheer denial of many on the right that what we saw and heard with our own two eyes and what has been determined by the FBI and very easy collaboration with social media that they posted incessantly, went to far right rallies, deep QAnon supporters almost all the people that did the most heinous things have been without a shadow of a doubt identified as far right radicals.

Yet  there is a bullshit narrative out there trying to deflect the real damage to democracy, death and real pain that was caused from people that are clearly Trump supporters to now "it was ANTIFA that did the violence". That is a disgusting lie, radicals in the name of ANTIFA/BLM have been a terrible street terroristic riotous element in an otherwise non violent ideology. But this time it 100% wasn't antifa and yet people are lying through their teeth to avoid accountability for the people that did do it. That's disgusting shit

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27146381 - 01/13/21 08:06 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:
It literally makes no sense, dude.  Unemployment is soaring, a third of a million dead from Covid....how did he not win?

Ask those Democratic cities and states why they can't get their shit together like Florida?

100% operational capacity since September, 2020. No mask mandates, schools open.

Trump has been saying for states to open up from lockdown and for kids to go back to achool, and he is being blamed?

You were saying back when there were 600 deaths a day and you’re still saying it when there are ~4,200 deaths a day. You thought I was crazy when I said there would be 3500 - 4000 a day. Do you not understand you have no credibility because your predictions are so consistently bad.

And in terms of democratic areas, your impressions are not borne out by the facts. A majority of deaths nationwide since May have been in republican areas. Being a Republican is probably the number one covid comorbidity

South Dakota has almost caught up to New York’s death rate, and will surpass it in the next few days with 0.2% of the state’s population dead from covid. Since you like talking about the flu, find a state that lost .2% of the population  to the flu. Find one that has lost .02%

Edited by koods (01/13/21 08:16 PM)

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 1
    #27146390 - 01/13/21 08:10 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

To be fair, some of those areas are now democratic.

OfflineSeriously_trippin
Cosmic Guru Ganesh
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: HamHead] * 3
    #27146394 - 01/13/21 08:12 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

We've lost now 7 people in my friend groups families that died of covid, there's no room at our hospitals people are getting turned away if they don't have a good chance of survival, sirens blaring all day everyday in the city. California is extremely overpopulated and unfortunately there has been many many anti masking campaigns in California from the republicans in the state which has caused intense damage, Trump left it up to Newsome to handle the fucking response which Trump could have avoided with a national Fed response instead of leaving it up to that idiot.

And this disease you think isn't very lethal in about a year has killed just in America 385 thousand people. To give prospective 675k died in the entirety of the Spanish flu we are at more then half that now a year in. The Spanish flu lasted roughly from 1918 to 1920 so we are on track to have at least as many deaths as the Spanish flu in America. Especially with people saying they're not going to get the vaccine.

Everything that you say now just has no merit to me after I've seen the Carnage that covid-19 is causing. By minimizing the seriousness of the pandemic you are completely lying about support for doctors and front-line workers, the families that have buried their family members all year, businesses livelihoods. You don't care about any of it apparently. 385k lives lost is just another flu to you. How many people died from the flu this year? 62 Thousand compared to 385 thousand https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

--------------------
R.I.P
Modest Mouse
Zappa
Slothie
That Kid With The face
ShLong
Le Canard
& Big Worm Forever
Etched in the sands of time in the shroomery and ever so beloved and deeply missed by many :heart:

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kryptos]
    #27146407 - 01/13/21 08:22 PM (12 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Kryptos said:
To be fair, some of those areas are now democratic.

Every single one of those states is a red or purple state. None of them are places where liberals get to run the show, except Nevada. Most of them republicans control the entire state government

--------------------

OfflineThe Ecstatic
Chilldog Extraordinaire

Loc: 'Merica Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods]
    #27146430 - 01/13/21 08:37 PM (12 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Most of Florida jurisdictions have mask mandates. Are there any stores in the country that don’t require masks?

How hard is it to check basic information

Nobody enforces nor abides by those mandates in Florida. Trust me. Exceptions are like govt buildings and banks, nobody else cares about it.

--------------------

OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: The Ecstatic] * 4
    #27146435 - 01/13/21 08:43 PM (12 days, 22 hours ago)

Oof.

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kryptos]
    #27146480 - 01/13/21 09:07 PM (12 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

We've lost now 7 people in my friend groups families that died of covid, there's no room at our hospitals people are getting turned away if they don't have a good chance of survival, sirens blaring all day everyday in the city. California is extremely overpopulated and unfortunately there has been many many anti masking campaigns in California from the republicans in the state which has caused intense damage, Trump left it up to Newsome to handle the fucking response which Trump could have avoided with a national Fed response instead of leaving it up to that idiot.

And this disease you think isn't very lethal in about a year has killed just in America 385 thousand people. To give prospective 675k died in the entirety of the Spanish flu we are at more then half that now a year in. The Spanish flu lasted roughly from 1918 to 1920 so we are on track to have at least as many deaths as the Spanish flu in America. Especially with people saying they're not going to get the vaccine.

Everything that you say now just has no merit to me after I've seen the Carnage that covid-19 is causing. By minimizing the seriousness of the pandemic you are completely lying about support for doctors and front-line workers, the families that have buried their family members all year, businesses livelihoods. You don't care about any of it apparently. 385k lives lost is just another flu to you. How many people died from the flu this year? 62 Thousand compared to 385 thousand https://www.cdc.gov/flu/about/burden/preliminary-in-season-estimates.htm

It's right there in my sig, a peer reviewed article stating an IFR of .23%.

How many flu test were done week 1, 2021? Covid test?

Predominant Role of Bacterial Pneumonia as a Cause of Death in Pandemic Influenza

--------------------
The Italian researchers’ findings, published by the INT’s scientific magazine Tumori Journal, show 11.6% of 959 healthy volunteers enrolled in a lung cancer screening trial between September 2019 and March 2020 had developed coronavirus antibodies well before February.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-health-coronavirus-italy-timing-idUSKBN27V0KF

This online first version has been peer-reviewed, accepted and edited,  but not formatted and finalized with corrections from authors and proofreaders

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: SirTripAlot]
    #27146527 - 01/13/21 09:46 PM (12 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
2/3rds under the turtle?Is it constitutionally sound to proceed after a president has left office? Meaning impeachment and removal is a politcal process; once Dump leaves office, he is no longer the president.

They can continue to impeach after he leaves office.  They can continue to impeach even if he were to die. Its been done before (not POTUS)

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: HamHead] * 2
    #27146538 - 01/13/21 09:53 PM (12 days, 21 hours ago)

The majority of people getting flu tests in the past six months are hospitalized covid patients. Please explain what has caused positivity rates for flu tests to drop from the 20% or so normally seen this time of year to 0.3% this season?

If the IFR of covid is .23% then explain this data. Are you claiming that 100% of the population of New Jersey has had covid, because that is the only way that is mathematically possible.

--------------------

OfflineHamHead
Hard Ass Motherfucker
Male

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Seriously_trippin]
    #27146545 - 01/13/21 09:58 PM (12 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Quote:

HamHead said:
Quote:

Enlil said:

It's right there in my sig, a peer reviewed article showing an IFR of .23%.

Anywho, back on topic.

https://www.wusa9.com/mobile/article/news/nation-world/jake-angeli-the-story-behind-the-horned-arizona-protester-in-the-capitol-unrest/75-6eb27627-e53a-4ce5-83f8-15ee0aac0149

The man with face paint and horns and a raccoon hat who stormed the Capitol has no criminal record in his home state of Az. He was arrested and charged for some things for being at the Capitol.

He goes by "Qanon Shaman".

:lolsy:

--------------------

Edited by HamHead (01/13/21 10:00 PM)

InvisibleballsalsaM
Universally Loathed and Reviled
Male User Gallery

Loc: Foreign Lands
    #27146549 - 01/13/21 10:03 PM (12 days, 21 hours ago)

Sounds like a moron. Pretty typical for Trump supporters, Qtards and Covid "hoax" proponents.

--------------------

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27146558 - 01/13/21 10:14 PM (12 days, 21 hours ago)

Nobody should be surprised that the craziest trump supporters are the qanon types.

--------------------

InvisibleRan-D
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: chopstick]
    #27146584 - 01/13/21 10:37 PM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

chopstick said:

You guys are jumping through hoops to "prove" in your minds that it wasn't. Because as soon as you have to admit that fact, your entire construct of reality falls apart.

Considering this website is dedicated to the consumption of psychedelic drugs, I would think people would want you to prove it was rigged and destroy their reality. :lol:

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Ran-D] * 2
    #27146594 - 01/13/21 10:47 PM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

We’ve been asking him for two months to show us evidence. We get told lots of dead people voted. They didn’t check signatures. They hid ballots in suitcases. They counted ballots multiple times. NONE of these claims are true.

Here’s a clip of Lou dobbs openly wondering why there’s no evidence that will prove what he knows - the election was stolen.

--------------------

OfflineOutsideOfMyMind
LSD Self Administrative Director
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 1
    #27146596 - 01/13/21 10:48 PM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

I can tell that none of you except for one person actually read the goddamn news today.

Yes, Trump got impeached for the second time. McConnell was one of the ones who agreed with his impeachment. They are going to go to trial after his presidency ends. This is actually the fastest approach they are taking. There's not really enough time between now and the 20th to do his entire trial. And once you get impeached a second time you can no longer run for president ever again.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/live-updates/2020-election-transition-trump-biden-impeachment/?id=75166132

This is only the first article that I tapped on so you can do your own search engine searches if you want.

Ueah so for all of you, or should I say just the one person, who is bitching about fraud, you're fucking party ends now. Even if Biden did steal the election Trump is never going to be president ever again so tell your little friend Trump to go fuck himself.

--------------------
All the drugs I've tried from youngest to oldest:
13: Marijuana, 14: Alcohol, LSD, 15. Ecstasy (white "x-file"  pill), 18: Various opioid pills 21: Mushrooms, Cocaine
Drugs I have yet to try:
DMT, Mescaline

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: OutsideOfMyMind] * 3
    #27146617 - 01/13/21 10:57 PM (12 days, 20 hours ago)

Ya , and next time y'all treason monkeys decide to have a traitor circus , wear your dam hoods for fucks sake . Your great grandfathers didn't wear that shit because they thought it looked cool , they didn't want to go to jail and lose their jobs .

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: < First | < Back | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | 49 | 50 | 51 | 52 | 53 | 54 | 55 | 56 | 57 | 58 | 59 | 60 | 61 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Edibles   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

General Interest >> Political Discussion