Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Loc: maybe I had too much, too fast
Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket
    #27146308 - 01/13/21 05:15 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

DarkMarket Has Been Seize
International law enforcement agencies worked together to seize DarkMarket servers and arrest the alleged operator of the marketplace, according to an announcement from Europol.

Earlier this week, the Central Criminal Investigation Department in Oldenburg arrested a 34-year-old Australian citizen near the German-Danish border. The Australian citizen, according to Europol, is the alleged administrator of DarkMarket.

A picture of Law enforcement is adding more customization to their seizure banners

Law enforcement is adding more customization to their seizure banners

The investigation involved law enforcement in Germany, Australia, Denmark, Moldova, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and the USA. Europol also provided assistance in the form of cross-border collaboration. As part of the international investigation, authorities seized more than 20 servers in Moldova and Ukraine. Law enforcement plans to use the data stored on the seized servers to identify marketplace staff, vendors, and even customers.

The investigation into Cyberbuker, a bulletproof hosting provider, provided law enforcement with the information needed to launch an investigation into DarkMarket. To some, this was obvious: DarkMarket went offline following the Cyberbunker raids.

There is a current lack of information about the takedown. Additional details will likely become public over the next few days.

DarkMarket, until its seizure, was the largest darkweb marketplace with:

almost 500 000 users;
more than 2 400 sellers;
over 320 000 transactions;
more than 4,650 bitcoin and 12,800 monero transferred.
At the current rate, this corresponds to a sum of more than €140 million.

https://darknetlive.com/post/darkmarket-has-been-seized/

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27146313 - 01/13/21 05:19 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Stay safe folks, clean house if you are worried

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp] * 1
    #27146444 - 01/13/21 06:48 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Haven't bought since 2018-19, so I might be in the clear.

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Loc: Samsara
Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp]
    #27146482 - 01/13/21 07:10 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

How about a little context for those who have no idea (like me!) what DarkMarket was selling.  I presume (but do not know for a fact) this story is drug related?

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Nature Boy]
    #27146489 - 01/13/21 07:13 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

They were selling child slaves so if any of you have child slaves on your property it may be time to liquidate

--------------------

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

#27146504 - 01/13/21 07:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nature Boy said:
How about a little context for those who have no idea (like me!) what DarkMarket was selling.  I presume (but do not know for a fact) this story is drug related?

DarkMarket was a market on the dark web for drugs and fraud (credit cards, hacked membership accounts and stolen rewards accounts).

I cant speak to it specifically but most markefs banned weapons, hitmen, fentanyl and human trafficking.

InvisibleInvisible_Woe

Loc: Mabase
    #27147537 - 01/14/21 11:21 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Back in my day people were happy with ketamine and 2c-x from India :oldman: lol

Stay safe everyone :peace:

--------------------
These are not the answers you should be questioning.

OfflinePhony Phone

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Invisible_Woe]
    #27147596 - 01/14/21 11:54 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

that banner looks like a script kiddies first server takeover attempt

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Sugabearcrisp] * 1
    #27148201 - 01/14/21 05:22 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Lol.  DarkMarket, great name.  That won't draw any attention from "law enforcement".

It is so trivial.  But, their are boundaries.  This was just stupidity at its finest.

Blah.

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Barnaby]
    #27149107 - 01/15/21 04:48 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

What’s funny is this was said to be “run by women” but I guess that was just fake feminism?

But it seemed to be a good market actually from er. Screenshots and stuff.

Thing is it’s not like agencies aren’t aware of EVERY market. They are. When they get too big, they get busted. I think dnm just need better encryption

Time to maybe use something other than onions, switch things up

--------------------
Dreaming of That face again.
It's bright and blue and shimmering.
Grinning wide
And comforting me with it's three warm and wild eyes.

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Invisible_Woe] * 1
    #27149122 - 01/15/21 04:55 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Invisible_Woe said:
Back in my day people were happy with ketamine and 2c-x from India :oldman: lol

Stay safe everyone :peace:

Those things are still very much sought after. I feel like for 2cx lab grade now (not NBOME) you’d need to hit up NL. MAYBE canada

Ketamine cystitis really freaks me out these days and I know more and more people who are getting it. I think many batches are actually fucked up (and I don’t mean 2f). Ket used to be considered very safe. Apparently not anymore

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

#27149952 - 01/15/21 03:38 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
Quote:

Nature Boy said:

DarkMarket was a market on the dark web for drugs and fraud (credit cards, hacked membership accounts and stolen rewards accounts).

I cant speak to it specifically but most markefs banned weapons, hitmen, fentanyl and human trafficking.

Thank you!  Sorry I was out of the loop on this one.  :blush:

--------------------
All submitted posts under this user name are works of pure fiction or outright lies.  Any information, statement, or assertion contained therein should be considered pure unadulterated bullshit.  Note well:  Sorry, but I do not answer PM's unless you are a long-time trusted friend.  If you have a question, ask it in the appropriate thread.

InvisibleBarnaby
Interesting lifetime
Male

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Fractal420]
    #27150337 - 01/15/21 06:53 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Takes time to learn.  Look at Captain Roberts was it?  And Silk Road.  You talk about getting to big wow.  And endless others fill the void when the original was shut down and I know there are more Silk Roads and other outlets when eating onions.  Lol, on with it.

I don't fuck with the dark web.  To each their own though.  But when it comes to murder for hire no, draw a line there.  Or Red Rooms and so on and so forth. 

I am good with where I am at in life and hopefully all drugs will be legal or decriminalized soon.  Within reason.  God, I am middle aged and just want a wife and to raise one kid.  I don't do stupid shit anymore.  Not that it was ever appealing to me and that is justice.  Their is fake justice and real justice. 

But that is above and beyond any kind of justification as are many things on the dark web.  "Drugs" being the least of them to me.

OfflineSeaShrooms
The dude
Male User Gallery

Loc: Hitchhiking
Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: Barnaby]
    #27153944 - 01/17/21 05:36 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Empire is still open.

--------------------
The life of a condemned soul is hatred.

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: SeaShrooms]
    #27165453 - 01/23/21 01:21 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Good to know, my BC just increased to 800 from 500.:grin:

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: tyrannicalrex] * 1
    #27165990 - 01/23/21 06:42 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Meh...it goes up and down three times that amount every hour.  BTC's RSI is currently at 44% and consolidating...but the next move (down) could see it at 28,800 although I'm long-term bullish now that the US government is going to have to print $1.9 trillion dollars (or the vast majority of that) to rescue America from the damage done by the former moron-in-chief Trump. Tax increases to cover even a small part of that would be INCREDIBLY unpopular, so they'll print money, devalue the dollar and make people pay WAY more for food and gas.  Great solution there, no?

The current best plays for making serious short-term money are ETH and Chainlink (up 12% recently). I greatly prefer ETH for its market cap, liquidity, and business model.  Eventually BTC will meander back close to it's former highs...but not too soon - especially if Janet Fucking Yellen keeps opening her stupid trap and saying dumb-as-fuck things.

--------------------

Edited by Nature Boy (01/23/21 06:48 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27166220 - 01/23/21 09:06 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quit yellin' Yellin!:smirk:

--------------------

OfflineNature Boy
Stranger than most
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: tyrannicalrex]
    #27166702 - 01/24/21 06:37 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

^^^^ Exactly. 

She seems to think the ONLY use for BTC is to buy drugs.  No, ya dumb bitch - not true.  The visionaries who understood the potential abuses of governments to print endless amounts of fiat money created a  decentralized "currency" as a safe haven for businesses to secure payment in a form that can't be printed into valuelessness. Crypto can't be spent twice (thanks to the blockchain) - an immutable record that can never be changed which is stored in tens of thousands of computers across the world.

I'd MUCH rather own the value retaining crypto than the fiat money she is going to print in the next couple of years to pay for the American recovery.  She is badmouthing crypto currency because people will want it - and not the ever more worthless USD.

Crypto is the safe haven where my money has been heading for months now.  Some I park for the long term, some I trade with.  Made good money (real good!) with that strategy since my current occupation under COVID I sit in front of a computer all day long.  Bought a laptop that streams Cryptowatch while signed into Coinbase Pro as I work on my desktop.  Every 5 minutes or so I glance at the laptop and decide what, if any moves I might want to make.  It removes the boredom from my day, and can be very profitable as well.

--------------------

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

#27167025 - 01/24/21 10:45 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Shweeeet!

--------------------

Offlineviraldrome
 User Gallery

Loc: Parts Unknown
    #27168832 - 01/25/21 10:41 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Sugabearcrisp said:
Law enforcement plans to use the data stored on the seized servers to identify marketplace staff, vendors, and even customers.

The investigation into Cyberbuker, a bulletproof hosting provider, provided law enforcement with the information needed to launch an investigation into DarkMarket. To some, this was obvious: DarkMarket went offline following the Cyberbunker raids.

That's the weak link of these operations. Every TOR website hosting service is
potentially under investigation since all they do is host illegal content.

The future, mark my words, is a decentralized market with no server. Similar to a torrent where every computer visiting the site hosts a portion of it. You could take down the pirate bay, but no one can take down a magnet linked torrent. Anyone could build their own front end to access the information. It wouldn't be on one server it would be spread out over thousands of computers all over the world.

It would be unstoppable. You could incentivize people to stay on the site and provide bandwidth when not drug shopping by taking a percent of sales and distributing it to people with lots of upload traffic. You would probably see Chinese warehouses full of computers pretty quick once things took off.

Decentralized websites are coming in response to censorship anyway one way or another.

--------------------
Lysergamides I have tried so far: 1P-LSD, 1cP-LSD, ALD-52, AL-LAD, LSZ, ETH-LAD, MIPLA, EIPLA, 1cP-AL-LAD

OfflineSugabearcrisp
Not Your Average Bear
Male User Gallery

Re: Multicountry law enforcement operation seizes DarkMarket [Re: viraldrome]
    #27169128 - 01/25/21 01:17 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

YBM is reported to have exited this week in what some people speculate is the result of someone who worked on both.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/z3vgbj/big-week-on-the-dark-web-yellow-brick-market

OfflineFractal420
Psycellium
Male User Gallery

#27178938 - 01/31/21 06:37 AM (3 years, 1 month ago)

“Btc all for drugs”

A friend had a straight up btc debit card where you could just withdraw funds for use on actual pizza or whatever no problem

Cryptocurrency is simply a way of (Trying to) avoid people sticking their noises in your purchases. Sure a lot of it goes to shady things, but same with straight cash. If you give someone begging just cash it’d be used for crack/fent A lot faster than if it was btc. They’d be like fuck this shit

--------------------
Grinning wide

Prying open MY third eye

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom