Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: cannabinated]
    #27145445 - 01/13/21 09:24 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:
u sound like my ex

U sound like your overcannabinated

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblecannabinated
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Outside Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27145446 - 01/13/21 09:25 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

a wee bit

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: cannabinated]
    #27145448 - 01/13/21 09:26 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

That's fine tho.  You must have had an extremely cool ex if she sounds like
Me
:douchewink:

--------------------

sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27145449 - 01/13/21 09:26 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

she owns her own business? thats pretty impressive actually lol

--------------------
🐴:poop:
hpoo or die

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27145453 - 01/13/21 09:28 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yea and someone wants to buy her lease out.  She's a very impressive person, but honestly she is very self centered because I bent over backwards to make sure she liked me (I could tell she was demanding)  but I figured after a while maybe she would return the favor once in a while.  Not the case at all.  I think she loves working because I've only ever seen her able to "let go" relax and enjoy herself when she was actually drunk.  And then the moddswings and miscommunications were way more frequent if she drank.

She told me she loved me when we were in NY when she was super drunk and then brought it up AGAIN the other day; so clearly she has some serious stuff in her head to storm off like that.  I tried to do exactly what everyone is saying before she even left ; I definitely didn't treat her badly at all.  She pretty much ignored my needs like they didn't matter.  I can deal with that for  while but there is def a breaking point

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 09:31 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27145457 - 01/13/21 09:30 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

is she on any meds? does she smoke weed? hard drugs?

--------------------
hpoo or die

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27145458 - 01/13/21 09:32 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

She takes like 1mg of sub a day.  And she drink a couple 8% brews at night.  It has to do with sexual trauma.  That's all I would want to say about what she told
Me. She says weed helps her sleep but also makes her very anxious

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 09:33 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27145465 - 01/13/21 09:37 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

suboxone? its not her Rx im guessing. no judgement. i have an ex gf that began using subs recreationally and it very quickly ruined our relationship. i know what u mean about mood swings. she would be nice and sweet until she was using opiates or subs and then she became a total c u next tuesday.

--------------------
hpoo or die

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145467 - 01/13/21 09:38 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

It's her sisters.  I'm on methadone so I don't judge either.  But she definitely has a worse mood disorder than me so it would be toxic I think for us to go further

--------------------

sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27145469 - 01/13/21 09:39 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

how long have you known each other? not just dating

--------------------
hpoo or die

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27145473 - 01/13/21 09:41 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

how long have you been doing the methadone treatments? when did you start?

--------------------
hpoo or die

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145477 - 01/13/21 09:41 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

We were never dating.  I've known her about 2-3 months saw her about 3x a week.  Not a super big attachment but like I said she was very impressive (and sexy lol) so I was gonna go for it before this happened.  She was def better at hiding it at first

--------------------

sunshine said:

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145481 - 01/13/21 09:43 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
how long have you been doing the methadone treatments? when did you start?

I been on methadone for about 6 months now.  It's dramatically made my life WAAAAY better.  I pay 380/month and it solves my depression and apathy and chronic pain and all the reasons I used hard drugs.  Allows me to workout and have a normal life.  I fully plan on tapering over the next year or so but I've been addicted to opiates for about a decade at this point.

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 09:43 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
i am the liquor

#27145483 - 01/13/21 09:44 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

oh i see. when you said "practically my girlfriend", i assumed you two were dating. so other than the nyc trip, what other activities did you do together?

--------------------
hpoo or die

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145497 - 01/13/21 09:52 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I'd just sleep at her house and we would talk and ahem other things for hours.  I think the main problem
Is she is literally a workaholic that likes to take "vacations."  I'd rather travel and visit a homies house and stay there and "be local" so to speak.  She is very touristy and wants a resort and spas etc. she is also not a creative and showed very little interest in my art.  It wasn't a dealbreaker but I literally couldn't even talk about a piece I was making without seeing her eyes glaze over.  My other friend actually wants to video the process; edit it and make a social media business of her videography.  It would showcase my work for free too and she is actually fascinated with it like she flipped out when she saw for the first time.  This girl never even wanted to see my torch or anything.  I'm thinking this was for the best

So basically to answer your question
We would go out to eat,  try good beer and good delivery and stuff and just talk.  We didn't share many activities.  She didn't wanna learn how to play chess; or really anything I like.  I like a lot of stuff too haha.

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 09:53 AM)

OfflineIce9
3X Ban Lotto Champion
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: daterapeville,USA
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 6
    #27145516 - 01/13/21 10:02 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Keep in mind this is RR, who loses his shit on one of the nicest dudes in WCA cause he reneged on $70 deal for a glass bauble due the fact that he was moving thousands of miles, then when others told him he was out of line, he blocked them, then continue to tirade against them calling them cowardly and not manly and pussies, mind you AFTER he blocked them, so they couldn't respond.

Dude is a walkin rageaholic, chick probably caught an abusive vibe from him and wanted out as soon as humanly possible.  This thread only reinforces that idea in my mind.

Edit: Feel free to quote this so RR can see. He is all hung up on being a MAN, with no understanding what that actually is.  Larry and Dylan spot on in this thread.  RR is a coward and an aggressive one at that.  I know that sounds contradictory but think a little ankle biter dog, submissive-aggressive is a bad combo in dogs as it is in people.

--------------------
The reasonable man adapts himself to the world; the unreasonable one persists in trying to adapt the world to himself. Therefore, all progress depends on the unreasonable man. -- George Brenard Shaw

Edited by Ice9 (01/13/21 10:11 AM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27145523 - 01/13/21 10:08 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Your an idiot.  We both were positive.  I slept with her less than 24 hours before she had the symptoms.  All I said was that isn't a problem.  She twisted my words.  When I clarified shit was fine, the sex had NOTHING to do with covid.  I've also been in contact with her AFTER she left; and she was apologizing to me because it genuinely is some serious baggage.  You sir are incorrect

He's an idiot who got seven +1's in short order.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27145527 - 01/13/21 10:11 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah the pub is a circle jerk.  Do I care that I don't participate?  Not in the slightest.  I've read your posts.

Try reading MY POSTS and not just the replies (projections) to them.  You guys on the pub are so pathetic it's laughable.

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 10:13 AM)

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145530 - 01/13/21 10:12 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

He got seven plus ones because HE PROJECTED a dishonest representation of what he thought happened.  I don't see him in here explaining how I'm wrong right now

--------------------

sunshine said:

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145534 - 01/13/21 10:15 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

But either way Brian Jones I hope you have a good day.  I've only ever seen snarky sarcastic bullshit from you.  Must suck
People hate me when they don't even try to have a conversation with me.  Well at that point the feeling is mutual :blewmeanie:

--------------------

sunshine said:

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order