Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflinetheRealrollforever
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Loc: Bada-Bing!
So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off
    #27144905 - 01/13/21 12:37 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

She has a lot traumas.  And she decided to go crazy on me tonight because of sex so yeah.  Good riddance.  Had to make a thread because getting support/ roasted is what I need right now.  I'm glad this crazy chick gave me a reason to lose feelings for her.  Now I can hit on all the chickas that are giving me the look :douchewink:

--------------------

sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27144906 - 01/13/21 12:40 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Example of craziness ; she said she thinks she might have had covid
I told her I wasn't concerned about it and we can still hang out.  She twisted it into me not caring about covid.  Pretty big difference there.  Can't reconcile with someone like that ime

--------------------

sunshine said:

Offlinenogoodnamesleft
Stranger than average
 User Gallery

Loc: Melmak
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27144941 - 01/13/21 01:25 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

she must have fucked crazy good when she wasn't batshit

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: nogoodnamesleft]
    #27144945 - 01/13/21 01:31 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Yeah she was great when she wasn't in her head about all the "traumas".  They're legit alright she sent me a whole long text after she left.  But I'll be damned if I'm gonna have a subpar sex life a month or two after I meet you.  That's a disaster waiting to happen.

--------------------

sunshine said:

Offlinegone-pear-shaped
Stranger than fiction

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27144948 - 01/13/21 01:36 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Example of craziness ; she said she thinks she might have had covid
I told her I wasn't concerned about it and we can still hang out.  She twisted it into me not caring about covid.  Pretty big difference there.  Can't reconcile with someone like that ime

That's tough. Some people thrive on conflict, and I don't think you can do anything about it.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 15
    #27145072 - 01/13/21 05:20 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You were acting needy and not respecting her feelings, and when that upset her your response is to condescend and act uncaring because she wasn't prepared to fulfill your needs in spite of her feeling uncomfortable with it for her own reasons. You basically acted like a baby and have gone full Chad so you can pretend it's not your fault. To say she "twisted" the situation is simply you failing to think about anyone but yourself and empathize. I don't really care about covid myself, but I'm smart enough to know that those closest to us deserve the most freedom to be themselves. If your dick is the most important thing to you then you probably did her a favour seeing as you've thrown her under the bus the moment you're inconvenienced.

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #27145079 - 01/13/21 05:28 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

I didn't do that at all?
If anything she did that to me a handful of times.  You don't even know any of the details man; I barely posted em.  You're a loser anyway buddy I never liked your desperate disagree with everyone act.  Hate your life some more

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 05:29 AM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 6
    #27145083 - 01/13/21 05:34 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

And the big baby rears it's head. Sure, I just "don't get it, man." Good luck in life. No wonder she left you.

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27145115 - 01/13/21 06:01 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

How could you?  There's very little detail to go off of short of your perception of me and filling in some blanks with how "I'm a chad" .  Have a nice day dude!  Do something productive

--------------------

sunshine said:

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 7
    #27145133 - 01/13/21 06:11 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There's more than enough to go off of, it doesn't take triple digits to figure out. You wanted pussy. She said, "Uhh, covid." You're like "OMG, ME." Then she starts feelig frustrated because she's trying not to get you sick just as much as herself or anyone else and all you can think about is your dick.

You're being condescending in regard to your interaction. It amounts to "this dumb bitch!!" when clearly you were at fault. What is more Chad than whining about not getting pussy? Maybe grow up a little and message the lady with an apology. "I'm sorry for before, I am just sexually frustrated and miss you is all. I don't want this to be an issue but I understand if it is for you. Maybe we could compromise and meet up somewhere and just talk so I could see you? Social distancing and all that." Take it from someone who has far more experience with women than you do, and isn't acting like a baby, you fucked up.

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27145135 - 01/13/21 06:13 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Your an idiot.  We both were positive.  I slept with her less than 24 hours before she had the symptoms.  All I said was that isn't a problem.  She twisted my words.  When I clarified shit was fine, the sex had NOTHING to do with covid.  I've also been in contact with her AFTER she left; and she was apologizing to me because it genuinely is some serious baggage.  You sir are incorrect

--------------------

sunshine said:

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145136 - 01/13/21 06:15 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
There's more than enough to go off of, it doesn't take triple digits to figure out. You wanted pussy. She said, "Uhh, covid." You're like "OMG, ME." Then she starts feelig frustrated because she's trying not to get you sick just as much as herself or anyone else and all you can think about is your dick.

You're being condescending in regard to your interaction. It amounts to "this dumb bitch!!" when clearly you were at fault. What is more Chad than whining about not getting pussy? Maybe grow up a little and message the lady with an apology. "I'm sorry for before, I am just sexually frustrated and miss tyou is all. I don't want this to be an issue but I understand if it is for you. Maybe we could compromise and meet up somewhere and just talk so I could see you? Social distancing and all that." Take it from someone who has far more experience with women than you do, and isn't acting like a baby, you fucked up.

Why did she sleep with me twice THAT NIGHT and then freak out randomly and then apologize to me and tell me things she said she would never tell anyone in a million years?  You think that has ANYTHING to do with covid.  And I was super respectful.  Your just totally off base

I'm not even going to air her dirty laundry on here to prove to you how wrong you are; your opinion means jack to me.

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 06:17 AM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
shoulda died already
I'm a teapot

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 3
    #27145144 - 01/13/21 06:26 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

You're contradicting yourself. Repeatedly.

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Yeah she was great when she wasn't in her head about all the "traumas".  They're legit alright she sent me a whole long text after she left.  But I'll be damned if I'm gonna have a subpar sex life a month or two after I meet you.  That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Either you're full of shit at this point and just trying to save face or it's blatant you were attempting to throw her under the bus to make yourself feel better, in which case you were full of shit then. No point in arguing with a liar, even if he did ask for the contention in the OP(and whine about it)

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145145 - 01/13/21 06:27 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

She's a wonderful person but I don't need to take on someone's serious psychological traumas less than two months after meeting them.  I even tried; it was exhausting doing things with her.  I took her to time square for NYE bc it was on her bucket list and she displayed a lot of warning signs that weekend too.  I was able to keep it together but being around her is like walking on ice.  She is very fragile emotionally and that's not really my cross to bear.  I even tried to help but I'm not qualified to even do anything but listen about the things that affected her.

I said support or roast me.  You took the roasting route.  If I contradicted myself a bit it was because I was upset.  I have nothing to gain by fleshing this story out as much as I have.  It's embarrassing

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 06:29 AM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 6
    #27145159 - 01/13/21 06:33 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

The only information that I need to show that larry is probably right, is the fact that you posted this thread in the first place, and your overall tone. Regardless of what happened, you def aint soundin like a dream-boyfriend lmao

--------------------

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Near Dylan]
    #27145163 - 01/13/21 06:34 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

There's the dylan I don't like.

--------------------

sunshine said:

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#27145170 - 01/13/21 06:37 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Made a whole ass thread to basically shit on a girl youre seeing bc she struggles with psychological issues and you just wanna fuck and not deal with any of that. Youre acting like she wronged u big time or some shit lmao. "Now im finna fuck all these other hoes, i dont need to deal with her shit. I got hoes linin up to get this dick, fuck her and her 'trauma', drama queen" hahha u makin me feel bad for this girl

--------------------

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Near Dylan]
    #27145172 - 01/13/21 06:40 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Nah man it isn't like that; i come here to vent.
Basically the only way to satisfy you guys would be to post the text thread; and I'm not doing that

--------------------

sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 06:43 AM)

I DID-DENT
 User Gallery

#27145176 - 01/13/21 06:42 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

Kept me from saying anything dumb to her.  It just sucks because I stopped talking to someone I actually got a long with effortlessly just because this girl was more intriguing and pretty.  I'm just dumb

--------------------

sunshine said:

Offlinegone-pear-shaped
Stranger than fiction

#27145288 - 01/13/21 07:59 AM (3 years, 3 months ago)

It makes me sad to see strangers hearing a story and filling in details with their imaginations to paint the teller in the worst possible light. Why would you even do that? I mean, at least ask some questions before you judge.

Larry, all your posts are about pedophiles. If someone were to judge uncharitably, you would be an easy target. You wouldn't want to be treated that way.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds