Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
OfflineJadedgreen
Stranger
Female

Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: OGshroomHead]
    #27147339 - 01/14/21 09:02 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

When your tea gets so strong that you have to bypass digestion then maybe you should just start with a smaller dose.  Injecting a micro dose isn’t what I mean, but could we at least break it down to the bare chemical structure first? Or doesn’t it sound like this wasn’t only psilocybin and somehow involved reproductive parts of the mushroom?

Why not mix psilocybin with thc wax extraction like instead of honey

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineOGshroomHead
Dopefiend
Male

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: Jadedgreen]
    #27147482 - 01/14/21 10:55 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I like eating mushroom way better than injecting. I like taking harmala alkaloids with my stuff. 4-ACO-DMT is pretty powerful with an IV. Honestly I want to learn IM injection I talked do a doctor she said the butt is the best place for self IM. You can do it in the arm too I read the psycadelic experience and Timothy Leary said he tripped like hard. I beet it lasts a lot longer probably even more than oral

--------------------
How he could be a good user of LSD," I asked, "And know about the spiritual dimension - all that sort of thing - and still be a crook? I don't understand."
"Then it's time you did. Psychedelic drugs don't change you - they don't change you character - unless you want to be changed. They enable change; they can't impose it...
Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: OGshroomHead]
    #27147505 - 01/14/21 11:06 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

90* into butt is best, always pull your plunger back before injecting to ensure no blood flashes, first.

Didn't click the link but going off the text and my limited knowledge.. not sure if I can take this report seriously.

There is a difference between stupidity and desperation, regardless if its true.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

OfflineOGshroomHead
Dopefiend
Male

Loc: Terrapin Station
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #27147546 - 01/14/21 11:27 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

It sounds like that novel by Stephen King Dreamcatcher only real. What if there is a fungus capable of mind control?

--------------------
How he could be a good user of LSD," I asked, "And know about the spiritual dimension - all that sort of thing - and still be a crook? I don't understand."
"Then it's time you did. Psychedelic drugs don't change you - they don't change you character - unless you want to be changed. They enable change; they can't impose it...
Alexander Shulgin, Pihkal: A Chemical Love Story

Invisibleopenmind
curious
 User Gallery

Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: OGshroomHead] * 1
    #27147787 - 01/14/21 01:33 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

OGshroomHead said:
....What if there is a fungus capable of mind control?

Depends how one defines "mind control"...But in some ways there are...At least in the world of insects.

The fungus Massospora cicadina infects cicadas and it produces cathinone and psilocybin within the body of the cicada, basically turning the cicada into a hyper-sexual "zombi" that is hyperactive flying around spreading spores and infecting more cicadas with the fungus.

Another fungus has been identified recetly that does pretty much the same exact thing but its host/victim is some species of fly.

Quote:

Massospora cicadina attacks a cicada, destroys much of its abdomen, and releases the mind-altering drug psilocybin, a naturally occurring psychedelic in mushrooms, and cathinone, an amphetamine. This allows the infected insect to continue to fly around as if a third of its body isn’t missing. Infected cicadas are hyperactive, spend less time eating, and the males are hypersexual—all of which may help the fungus spread to other victims.

And cordyceps fungi infect ants and various insects and it essentially takes over the actions of the insect..."characterized by alteration of the behavioral patterns of the infected ant. Infected hosts leave their canopy nests and foraging trails for the forest floor, an area with a temperature and humidity suitable for fungal growth; they then use their mandibles to attach themselves to a major vein on the underside of a leaf, where the host remains after its eventual death. The process leading to mortality takes 4–10 days, and includes a reproductive stage where fruiting bodies grow from the ant's head, rupturing to release the fungus's spores."

-OM

--------------------

OfflineVibe_Enthusiast
Mushroom Technician
I'm a teapot

Loc: GPS signal lost.. Flag
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: openmind]
    #27147825 - 01/14/21 01:51 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Injecting dmt?:eww:

--------------------
:greyalien:

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
Stranger in Paradise
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: openmind] * 1
    #27147830 - 01/14/21 01:55 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yikes, between the scene and Attenborough narrating so peacefully- that depiction in Planet Earth made me flinch, and I dont scare easily.

It's not too far off, and there are fungal species that will cause meningitis in humans. Candida also comes to mind.

--------------------

From all I may be, or have been before,
To mingle with the Universe, and feel
What I can ne’er express, yet cannot all conceal.

OfflineLosTresOjos
Humano
I'm a teapot
Loc: Hurling Through Space
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: Vibe_Enthusiast]
    #27147838 - 01/14/21 01:59 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

why do you give such a weird look?

The dmt studies conducted did them with intravenous dmt.

Edit: the spores of fungi are the most electron dense organic material known. They can withstand the vacuum of space and the radiation. Some hot water isn't going to hurt the spores.

Edited by LosTresOjos (01/14/21 02:00 PM)

OfflineTyperwritermonky
shboop a doop a doop

Loc: Mrs. Brown's Teahouse
Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27148032 - 01/14/21 03:50 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

My friend had Candida, no fucking joke at all.

Offlinewolf8312
Pennywise
 User Gallery

Re: Don't inject mushroom tea guys [Re: LosTresOjos]
    #27150921 - 01/16/21 05:08 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

LosTresOjos said:
why do you give such a weird look?

The dmt studies conducted did them with intravenous dmt.

Edit: the spores of fungi are the most electron dense organic material known. They can withstand the vacuum of space and the radiation. Some hot water isn't going to hurt the spores.

Nothing wrong with injecting DMT if you know what you're doing, but I wouldn't inject DMT I'd made myself in my kitchen!

--------------------
"I'm every nightmare you ever had. I am your worst dreams come true. I am everything you ever were afraid of."

Pennywise the dancing clown

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom