Home | Community | Message Board

High Mountain Compost
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]
OfflinetheRealrollforever
Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off
    #27144905 - 01/13/21 02:37 AM (7 days, 4 hours ago)

She has a lot traumas.  And she decided to go crazy on me tonight because of sex so yeah.  Good riddance.  Had to make a thread because getting support/ roasted is what I need right now.  I'm glad this crazy chick gave me a reason to lose feelings for her.  Now I can hit on all the chickas that are giving me the look :douchewink:

--------------------
:wizard: :wizard:
sunshine said:
The order has to be secret and no one is sure.

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27144906 - 01/13/21 02:40 AM (7 days, 4 hours ago)

Example of craziness ; she said she thinks she might have had covid
I told her I wasn't concerned about it and we can still hang out.  She twisted it into me not caring about covid.  Pretty big difference there.  Can't reconcile with someone like that ime

--------------------
sunshine said:

Offlinenogoodnamesleft
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever]
    #27144941 - 01/13/21 03:25 AM (7 days, 3 hours ago)

she must have fucked crazy good when she wasn't batshit

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: nogoodnamesleft]
    #27144945 - 01/13/21 03:31 AM (7 days, 3 hours ago)

Yeah she was great when she wasn't in her head about all the "traumas".  They're legit alright she sent me a whole long text after she left.  But I'll be damned if I'm gonna have a subpar sex life a month or two after I meet you.  That's a disaster waiting to happen.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Onlinegone-pear-shaped
Stranger
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27144948 - 01/13/21 03:36 AM (7 days, 3 hours ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Example of craziness ; she said she thinks she might have had covid
I told her I wasn't concerned about it and we can still hang out.  She twisted it into me not caring about covid.  Pretty big difference there.  Can't reconcile with someone like that ime

That's tough. Some people thrive on conflict, and I don't think you can do anything about it.

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Swimming in Circles Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 15
    #27145072 - 01/13/21 07:20 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

You were acting needy and not respecting her feelings, and when that upset her your response is to condescend and act uncaring because she wasn't prepared to fulfill your needs in spite of her feeling uncomfortable with it for her own reasons. You basically acted like a baby and have gone full Chad so you can pretend it's not your fault. To say she "twisted" the situation is simply you failing to think about anyone but yourself and empathize. I don't really care about covid myself, but I'm smart enough to know that those closest to us deserve the most freedom to be themselves. If your dick is the most important thing to you then you probably did her a favour seeing as you've thrown her under the bus the moment you're inconvenienced.

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #27145079 - 01/13/21 07:28 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

I didn't do that at all?
If anything she did that to me a handful of times.  You don't even know any of the details man; I barely posted em.  You're a loser anyway buddy I never liked your desperate disagree with everyone act.  Hate your life some more

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 07:29 AM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 6
    #27145083 - 01/13/21 07:34 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

And the big baby rears it's head. Sure, I just "don't get it, man." Good luck in life. No wonder she left you.

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27145115 - 01/13/21 08:01 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

How could you?  There's very little detail to go off of short of your perception of me and filling in some blanks with how "I'm a chad" .  Have a nice day dude!  Do something productive

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 7
    #27145133 - 01/13/21 08:11 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

There's more than enough to go off of, it doesn't take triple digits to figure out. You wanted pussy. She said, "Uhh, covid." You're like "OMG, ME." Then she starts feelig frustrated because she's trying not to get you sick just as much as herself or anyone else and all you can think about is your dick.

You're being condescending in regard to your interaction. It amounts to "this dumb bitch!!" when clearly you were at fault. What is more Chad than whining about not getting pussy? Maybe grow up a little and message the lady with an apology. "I'm sorry for before, I am just sexually frustrated and miss you is all. I don't want this to be an issue but I understand if it is for you. Maybe we could compromise and meet up somewhere and just talk so I could see you? Social distancing and all that." Take it from someone who has far more experience with women than you do, and isn't acting like a baby, you fucked up.

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman]
    #27145135 - 01/13/21 08:13 AM (6 days, 23 hours ago)

Your an idiot.  We both were positive.  I slept with her less than 24 hours before she had the symptoms.  All I said was that isn't a problem.  She twisted my words.  When I clarified shit was fine, the sex had NOTHING to do with covid.  I've also been in contact with her AFTER she left; and she was apologizing to me because it genuinely is some serious baggage.  You sir are incorrect

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145136 - 01/13/21 08:15 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
There's more than enough to go off of, it doesn't take triple digits to figure out. You wanted pussy. She said, "Uhh, covid." You're like "OMG, ME." Then she starts feelig frustrated because she's trying not to get you sick just as much as herself or anyone else and all you can think about is your dick.

You're being condescending in regard to your interaction. It amounts to "this dumb bitch!!" when clearly you were at fault. What is more Chad than whining about not getting pussy? Maybe grow up a little and message the lady with an apology. "I'm sorry for before, I am just sexually frustrated and miss tyou is all. I don't want this to be an issue but I understand if it is for you. Maybe we could compromise and meet up somewhere and just talk so I could see you? Social distancing and all that." Take it from someone who has far more experience with women than you do, and isn't acting like a baby, you fucked up.

Why did she sleep with me twice THAT NIGHT and then freak out randomly and then apologize to me and tell me things she said she would never tell anyone in a million years?  You think that has ANYTHING to do with covid.  And I was super respectful.  Your just totally off base

I'm not even going to air her dirty laundry on here to prove to you how wrong you are; your opinion means jack to me.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 08:17 AM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 3
    #27145144 - 01/13/21 08:26 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

You're contradicting yourself. Repeatedly.

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Yeah she was great when she wasn't in her head about all the "traumas".  They're legit alright she sent me a whole long text after she left.  But I'll be damned if I'm gonna have a subpar sex life a month or two after I meet you.  That's a disaster waiting to happen.

Either you're full of shit at this point and just trying to save face or it's blatant you were attempting to throw her under the bus to make yourself feel better, in which case you were full of shit then. No point in arguing with a liar, even if he did ask for the contention in the OP(and whine about it)

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145145 - 01/13/21 08:27 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

She's a wonderful person but I don't need to take on someone's serious psychological traumas less than two months after meeting them.  I even tried; it was exhausting doing things with her.  I took her to time square for NYE bc it was on her bucket list and she displayed a lot of warning signs that weekend too.  I was able to keep it together but being around her is like walking on ice.  She is very fragile emotionally and that's not really my cross to bear.  I even tried to help but I'm not qualified to even do anything but listen about the things that affected her.

I said support or roast me.  You took the roasting route.  If I contradicted myself a bit it was because I was upset.  I have nothing to gain by fleshing this story out as much as I have.  It's embarrassing

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 08:29 AM)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 6
    #27145159 - 01/13/21 08:33 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

The only information that I need to show that larry is probably right, is the fact that you posted this thread in the first place, and your overall tone. Regardless of what happened, you def aint soundin like a dream-boyfriend lmao

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Near Dylan]
    #27145163 - 01/13/21 08:34 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

There's the dylan I don't like.

--------------------
sunshine said:

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#27145170 - 01/13/21 08:37 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Made a whole ass thread to basically shit on a girl youre seeing bc she struggles with psychological issues and you just wanna fuck and not deal with any of that. Youre acting like she wronged u big time or some shit lmao. "Now im finna fuck all these other hoes, i dont need to deal with her shit. I got hoes linin up to get this dick, fuck her and her 'trauma', drama queen" hahha u makin me feel bad for this girl

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Near Dylan]
    #27145172 - 01/13/21 08:40 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Nah man it isn't like that; i come here to vent.
Basically the only way to satisfy you guys would be to post the text thread; and I'm not doing that

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 08:43 AM)

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145176 - 01/13/21 08:42 AM (6 days, 22 hours ago)

Kept me from saying anything dumb to her.  It just sucks because I stopped talking to someone I actually got a long with effortlessly just because this girl was more intriguing and pretty.  I'm just dumb

--------------------
sunshine said:

Onlinegone-pear-shaped
Stranger
    #27145288 - 01/13/21 09:59 AM (6 days, 21 hours ago)

It makes me sad to see strangers hearing a story and filling in details with their imaginations to paint the teller in the worst possible light. Why would you even do that? I mean, at least ask some questions before you judge.

Larry, all your posts are about pedophiles. If someone were to judge uncharitably, you would be an easy target. You wouldn't want to be treated that way.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Janitor
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: gone-pear-shaped] * 2
    #27145299 - 01/13/21 10:08 AM (6 days, 21 hours ago)

Well it looks like, from the info offered up that OP is happy his woman bailed because for whatever reasons (strong possibility it’s the traumas brought up by OP) she doesn’t want to bang.  So his method of going about this situation is to shit on her on the internet, and essentailly say fuck you.  So it sounds like he doesn’t have much respect for the broad anyways. 

Dick move, shit high schoolers do, brah..:fingerpistol:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Amanita86]
    #27145317 - 01/13/21 10:20 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

I put way too much effort into being good to her so it's a relief to not be walking on ice anymore.  The only thing she did for me was have sex with me.  Other than that it was just high expectations and difficulty dealing with simple things because she is very controlling.  I'm the opposite so it was 24/7 effort to not bother her when I was around her.  Call me a high schooler all you want buddy.  The truth of the matter is I felt like she was very disconnected from her emotions so if me trying to talk to her about it sets her off like that then yeah, I'm happy I figured that out before I developed more feelings for her.

The thing that everyone is assuming is because it's that I didn't get laid.  That's definitely not the case at all.  I was trying to talk to her about what's up with her and she freaked out about how no one should have to deal with someone as broken as her.  So yeah you're very wrong.  I slept with her twice that night

The frustration stems from seeing someone who seemed uncomfortable when it seems like we were having a good time ; all the time.  so I would talk to her about it and she thought I was picking at her maybe?  Either way you would talk to someone if it seems like they are distant and something is going on in their mind.  Like I said I shouldn't have to tell everyone her deepest issues because everyone wants jump on the hateroll train :douchewink:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 10:24 AM)

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: gone-pear-shaped] * 1
    #27145353 - 01/13/21 10:40 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

gone-pear-shaped said:
It makes me sad to see strangers hearing a story and filling in details with their imaginations to paint the teller in the worst possible light. Why would you even do that? I mean, at least ask some questions before you judge.

Larry, all your posts are about pedophiles. If someone were to judge uncharitably, you would be an easy target. You wouldn't want to be treated that way.

It's not filling in he's the one who said it. It makes me sad that people often take these threads for what they first appear to be without discernment. You really are that beat up we didn't just trash on his girl to make him feel better. Sometimes not agreeing with someone is the best thing you can do. And I really don't need to defend myself from your claims, but in the spirit of having nothing better to do you'd have to be something "special" to even bother with whatever you're trying to do. My last posts before the break was addressing an actual pedophile and being pissed no one else gave a damn. I come here to hang out and have discussion with decent people not pedophiles. That's why they banned the racists, eh? Lol. Okay I've discussed pedophiles negatively in the past. How does that make me an easy target? You would have to be retarded. The only people that makes me an easy target for is people who are genuinely retarded, "MAPS", and people like Bodhisatta who bans people for calling literal self proclaimed pedos exactly what they claimed to be. I have 30,000+ posts, puppet boy, every post is just GOD DAMN PEDOS!!! Right? Yeah. I am not an "easy target" because people can't see how something like Cuties sexualized children. I'm not an easy target because I'm willing to be a dick to call people on their shit. If you think that makes me an easy target then shit, rally the troops fella. I can add y'all to the list. Anyone who has a problem with someone having an issue with people wanting to fuck their daughter and telling us they use child porn to get off, is shit. And I could not possibly care what they think.

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145362 - 01/13/21 10:46 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

I don't want anyone to beat up on her.  You could have just had a conversation with me guy.  You never said anything that wasn't perfectly worded when you were feeling all sorts of ways?  Haha right

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145370 - 01/13/21 10:49 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
Quote:

gone-pear-shaped said:

It's not filling in he's the one who said it. It makes me sad that people often take these threads for what they first appear to be without discernment. You really are that beat up we didn't just trash on his girl to make him feel better. Sometimes not agreeing with someone is the best thing you can do. And I really don't need to defend myself from your claims, but in the spirit of having nothing better to do you'd have to be something "special" to even bother with whatever you're trying to do. My last posts before the break was addressing an actual pedophile and being pissed no one else gave a damn. I come here to hang out and have discussion with decent people not pedophiles. That's why they banned the racists, eh? Lol. Okay I've discussed pedophiles negatively in the past. How does that make me an easy target? You would have to be retarded. The only people that makes me an easy target for is people who are genuinely retarded, "MAPS", and people like Bodhisatta who bans people for calling literal self proclaimed pedos exactly what they claimed to be. I have 30,000+ posts, puppet boy, every post is just GOD DAMN PEDOS!!! Right? Yeah. I am not an "easy target" because people can't see how something like Cuties sexualized children. I'm not an easy target because I'm willing to be a dick to call people on their shit. If you think that makes me an easy target then shit, rally the troops fella. I can add y'all to the list. Anyone who has a problem with someone having an issue with people wanting to fuck their daughter and telling us they use child porn to get off, is shit. And I could not possibly care what they think.

nice novel; unfortunately I don't think it's gonna sell very well
You're free to be a dick; and I'm free to show you how you totally misinterpreted this about COVID because of one small example I used to illustrate how difficult she is.  You look for targets; and I'm not an easy one.  I'm free to defend myself and be a dick right back.  30000 posts?  Even in ten years that's pretty indicative of not having any real life outlets.

Also not even friends with bodhisatta but when I read his posts I agree with them more often than not; yours I can't say the same about.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 10:50 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

Loc: great basin
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 1
    #27145373 - 01/13/21 10:51 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

whats her number yo

just kidding. give her a call and see how she's doing. and not because you wana get laid. i mean to genuinely check and see how she is doing. sounds like she needs someone to remind her that things arent as bad as they seem and that time will heal all wounds.

--------------------
by demons..be driven..beckon the call

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27145380 - 01/13/21 10:54 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

I already have.  She texted me a long apology and then I tried to tel her it was all good but she insists she's "broken"  the good news is I hit up that girl that I didn't realize I liked so much; and we are going to be making some cool content with regards to glassblowing and social media and stuff.  She actually has a degree in film or something like that from penn state so the production is on point.  I'm just moving on it doesn't mean I think the girl is a horrible person.  Maybe i was being a bit of a dick in those first few posts but it's pretty clear the usual culprits show up to give someone a hard time.  Can't say I'm surprised lol.

Regardless; the number line made me chuckle mentally  thx man lol

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 10:57 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145395 - 01/13/21 11:00 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

just out of curiosity, how old is she?

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: split_by_nine]
    #27145397 - 01/13/21 11:02 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145404 - 01/13/21 11:06 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

The whole covid line of reasoning was cute except for the fact that this conflict happened after I made out with her.  Then the same people switch the narrative to I didn't get laid.  Then I just handled it like a high schooler. How many times u gonna switch up the goalposts to prove how terrible I am?

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145407 - 01/13/21 11:07 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

how did you two meet? did you have sex upon first meeting one another?

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145410 - 01/13/21 11:10 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

Yeah I killed bedbugs for her.  Then she invited me to drink beer with her (we both fans of the heady crafts) and it kinda clicked.  She said she was hiding how broken she was this whole time.  I feel
Bad bc the things she told me are definitely rough and I try to be understanding; but like I said before it's not my cross to bear so if she is going to constantly make me walk on eggshells I'm probably better off hanging out with my other friend.  We get along much better.  This girl from the OP was just very intriguing, independent, and overall impressive.  It's a shame the way things turned out.  But maybe it's for the best and it was so I would
Get back in touch with other girl

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 11:10 AM)

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Loc: Texas
    #27145413 - 01/13/21 11:11 AM (6 days, 20 hours ago)

:threadmonitor:

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #27145417 - 01/13/21 11:14 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Monitor away brotha!  Someone had to make a drama filled thread.  The pub is not the same without a new fued daily

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145419 - 01/13/21 11:16 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

yeah i dont think it would have been a very fulfilling relationship for either of you if trauma girl was already so self-defeated. i mean, we all have problems and traumas in our lives, but it sounds like she felt defined by what happened to her in the past and wasnt ready to reclaim her life. or maybe she was ready and just doesnt know how to. :shrug:

give it a few days and check up on her man. if anything, you could let her know that you want her to be well and that you dont mind chatting if she needs someone to talk to.

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145431 - 01/13/21 11:20 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

I planned on doing something along those lines.  It's definitely one or the other; she isn't ready or doesn't know how.  She said a lot of the way she reacts is involuntary etc. so that leads me
To believe she just can't do it despite being in a spot where she wants to.  She works 7 days  week because she runs her own coffee shop so I don't think she has time to see a therapist or anything about it.  (Or wouldnt; she never mentioned anything like that to me and she had a super hard time talking).  All I know is e more I understood how damaged and complicated and how much work
It would be to keep her feeling good; it started to overwhelm me.

--------------------
sunshine said:

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

#27145439 - 01/13/21 11:22 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Someone had to make a drama filled thread.  The pub is not the same without a new fued daily

:fistbump:

--------------------

Invisiblecannabinated

Loc: Outside Flag
    #27145442 - 01/13/21 11:23 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

u sound like my ex

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: gone-pear-shaped]
    #27145443 - 01/13/21 11:24 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

gone-pear-shaped said:

Bro that's the pub in a nutshell.  You gotta have thick skin with a lot of the "personalities," we will call them on this site.

:blewmeanie:

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 11:25 AM)

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: cannabinated]
    #27145444 - 01/13/21 11:24 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

:sup:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: cannabinated]
    #27145445 - 01/13/21 11:24 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

cannabinated said:
u sound like my ex

U sound like your overcannabinated

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblecannabinated

#27145446 - 01/13/21 11:25 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

a wee bit

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145448 - 01/13/21 11:26 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

That's fine tho.  You must have had an extremely cool ex if she sounds like
Me
:douchewink:

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145449 - 01/13/21 11:26 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

she owns her own business? thats pretty impressive actually lol

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145453 - 01/13/21 11:28 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Yea and someone wants to buy her lease out.  She's a very impressive person, but honestly she is very self centered because I bent over backwards to make sure she liked me (I could tell she was demanding)  but I figured after a while maybe she would return the favor once in a while.  Not the case at all.  I think she loves working because I've only ever seen her able to "let go" relax and enjoy herself when she was actually drunk.  And then the moddswings and miscommunications were way more frequent if she drank.

She told me she loved me when we were in NY when she was super drunk and then brought it up AGAIN the other day; so clearly she has some serious stuff in her head to storm off like that.  I tried to do exactly what everyone is saying before she even left ; I definitely didn't treat her badly at all.  She pretty much ignored my needs like they didn't matter.  I can deal with that for  while but there is def a breaking point

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 11:31 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145457 - 01/13/21 11:30 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

is she on any meds? does she smoke weed? hard drugs?

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145458 - 01/13/21 11:32 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

She takes like 1mg of sub a day.  And she drink a couple 8% brews at night.  It has to do with sexual trauma.  That's all I would want to say about what she told
Me. She says weed helps her sleep but also makes her very anxious

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 11:33 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145465 - 01/13/21 11:37 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

suboxone? its not her Rx im guessing. no judgement. i have an ex gf that began using subs recreationally and it very quickly ruined our relationship. i know what u mean about mood swings. she would be nice and sweet until she was using opiates or subs and then she became a total c u next tuesday.

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145467 - 01/13/21 11:38 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

It's her sisters.  I'm on methadone so I don't judge either.  But she definitely has a worse mood disorder than me so it would be toxic I think for us to go further

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145469 - 01/13/21 11:39 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

how long have you known each other? not just dating

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145473 - 01/13/21 11:41 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

how long have you been doing the methadone treatments? when did you start?

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145477 - 01/13/21 11:41 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

We were never dating.  I've known her about 2-3 months saw her about 3x a week.  Not a super big attachment but like I said she was very impressive (and sexy lol) so I was gonna go for it before this happened.  She was def better at hiding it at first

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145481 - 01/13/21 11:43 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

split_by_nine said:
how long have you been doing the methadone treatments? when did you start?

I been on methadone for about 6 months now.  It's dramatically made my life WAAAAY better.  I pay 380/month and it solves my depression and apathy and chronic pain and all the reasons I used hard drugs.  Allows me to workout and have a normal life.  I fully plan on tapering over the next year or so but I've been addicted to opiates for about a decade at this point.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 11:43 AM)

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27145483 - 01/13/21 11:44 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

oh i see. when you said "practically my girlfriend", i assumed you two were dating. so other than the nyc trip, what other activities did you do together?

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145497 - 01/13/21 11:52 AM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

I'd just sleep at her house and we would talk and ahem other things for hours.  I think the main problem
Is she is literally a workaholic that likes to take "vacations."  I'd rather travel and visit a homies house and stay there and "be local" so to speak.  She is very touristy and wants a resort and spas etc. she is also not a creative and showed very little interest in my art.  It wasn't a dealbreaker but I literally couldn't even talk about a piece I was making without seeing her eyes glaze over.  My other friend actually wants to video the process; edit it and make a social media business of her videography.  It would showcase my work for free too and she is actually fascinated with it like she flipped out when she saw for the first time.  This girl never even wanted to see my torch or anything.  I'm thinking this was for the best

So basically to answer your question
We would go out to eat,  try good beer and good delivery and stuff and just talk.  We didn't share many activities.  She didn't wanna learn how to play chess; or really anything I like.  I like a lot of stuff too haha.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 11:53 AM)

OfflineIce9
Benzo Enthusiast

Loc: daterapeville,USA
    #27145516 - 01/13/21 12:02 PM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Keep in mind this is RR, who loses his shit on one of the nicest dudes in WCA cause he reneged on $70 deal for a glass bauble due the fact that he was moving thousands of miles, then when others told him he was out of line, he blocked them, then continue to tirade against them calling them cowardly and not manly and pussies, mind you AFTER he blocked them, so they couldn't respond.

Dude is a walkin rageaholic, chick probably caught an abusive vibe from him and wanted out as soon as humanly possible.  This thread only reinforces that idea in my mind.

Edit: Feel free to quote this so RR can see. He is all hung up on being a MAN, with no understanding what that actually is.  Larry and Dylan spot on in this thread.  RR is a coward and an aggressive one at that.  I know that sounds contradictory but think a little ankle biter dog, submissive-aggressive is a bad combo in dogs as it is in people.

--------------------
Regarding Benzodiaepines: "They are a recreational drug, and being one doesn't exclude it's potential as a medicine." Yukon Cornelius

Edited by Ice9 (01/13/21 12:11 PM)

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
    #27145523 - 01/13/21 12:08 PM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
Your an idiot.  We both were positive.  I slept with her less than 24 hours before she had the symptoms.  All I said was that isn't a problem.  She twisted my words.  When I clarified shit was fine, the sex had NOTHING to do with covid.  I've also been in contact with her AFTER she left; and she was apologizing to me because it genuinely is some serious baggage.  You sir are incorrect

He's an idiot who got seven +1's in short order.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Brian Jones]
    #27145527 - 01/13/21 12:11 PM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

Yeah the pub is a circle jerk.  Do I care that I don't participate?  Not in the slightest.  I've read your posts.

Try reading MY POSTS and not just the replies (projections) to them.  You guys on the pub are so pathetic it's laughable.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 12:13 PM)

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145530 - 01/13/21 12:12 PM (6 days, 19 hours ago)

He got seven plus ones because HE PROJECTED a dishonest representation of what he thought happened.  I don't see him in here explaining how I'm wrong right now

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145534 - 01/13/21 12:15 PM (6 days, 18 hours ago)

But either way Brian Jones I hope you have a good day.  I've only ever seen snarky sarcastic bullshit from you.  Must suck
People hate me when they don't even try to have a conversation with me.  Well at that point the feeling is mutual :blewmeanie:

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27145769 - 01/13/21 02:01 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

"I'm sorry I have such a hard time communicating with you.  You're very sweet" 
Her words
I'm sure she's just saying that because I'm a selfish high schooler that only cares about getting laid
:rolleyes:

--------------------
sunshine said:

OfflineIce9
Benzo Enthusiast

#27145793 - 01/13/21 02:14 PM (6 days, 17 hours ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
"I'm sorry I have such a hard time communicating with you.  You're very sweet" 
Her words
I'm sure she's just saying that because I'm a selfish high schooler that only cares about getting laid
:rolleyes:

Classic get me the fuck away from this psycho chick talk to not incite the individual.

--------------------
Regarding Benzodiaepines: "They are a recreational drug, and being one doesn't exclude it's potential as a medicine." Yukon Cornelius

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Ice9] * 4
    #27145840 - 01/13/21 02:34 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Has anybody told OP to leave her, take the child, lawyer up, hit the gym, get your tax documents in order, hide the money, find an apartment down town, get a haircut, stop jerking off, put himself back out there, delete social media, get a nicer car, and gain some fucking self respect? This seems like the only solution, but I didn’t read the OP so I’m talking out my ass.

--------------------
A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

InvisibleAmanita86
OTD Space Force Janitor
 User Gallery

Loc: hades
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: christopera]
    #27145849 - 01/13/21 02:39 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

Damn, we forgot that part..:picard:

--------------------
:mushroom2:Orange clock, pencil:bouncysmoke:
"They threw me off the hay truck about noon...":fishing:
:mushroom2:*Mark 15:34:levitate::mushroom2::blueninja:
Gam zeh ya’avor...:sunny:

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Amanita86] * 1
    #27145858 - 01/13/21 02:43 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

4 pages in and OP hasn’t even bleached his asshole yet.

This site is doomed.

--------------------

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

InvisibleCitizen XS
Call me Pepper,,
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Ice9]
    #27145865 - 01/13/21 02:44 PM (6 days, 16 hours ago)

6 sentences and I know exactly what’s going on; she’s bipolar dude. It’s probably a little bit of a roller coaster and really awesome a lot of the time? Unfortunately I’m not a doctor or trained psychologist so I can’t help you, but here’s a cat video

--------------------

Rate me here

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Citizen X] * 1
    #27145952 - 01/13/21 03:23 PM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

Citizen X said:
6 sentences and I know exactly what’s going on; she’s bipolar dude. It’s probably a little bit of a roller coaster and really awesome a lot of the time? Unfortunately I’m not a doctor or trained psychologist so I can’t help you, but here’s a cat video

GAWD DAMN THANK U!

--------------------
sunshine said:

OfflineGene Hackman
Mastermind
 User Gallery

#27145974 - 01/13/21 03:32 PM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 3
    #27146015 - 01/13/21 03:56 PM (6 days, 15 hours ago)

RR, if this was anyone else, then I would make a reply rn that says something along the lines of 'lmao when u wake up tomorrow and read this, you are gonna be so embarassed.'

But since it's you, we both know that will not happen.

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27146082 - 01/13/21 04:49 PM (6 days, 14 hours ago)

Nah no fucks given
She wants to reconcile; but despite what everyone thinks, I'm not the one at fault here.  I just sent her a nice message accepting her apology and vice versa.  It is what it is :shrug:

Tbqh tho everything I've ever seen you post about your personal
Life is about 10-22x more embarrassing than this

:somefunnyshit:

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/13/21 04:51 PM)

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27146094 - 01/13/21 04:59 PM (6 days, 14 hours ago)

You're just jealous cuz I was in the van with yer bitch; with both hands on her tits

But forreal put your raggedy house up nigga; or shut ya GD mouth up

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

#27146122 - 01/13/21 05:23 PM (6 days, 13 hours ago)

i dont think anyone is at fault. we are all complex creatures with fucked-up baggage. if you arent, then youre weird.

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king

#27146127 - 01/13/21 05:28 PM (6 days, 13 hours ago)

I have been away from my woman( no sex) for 1 year and 2 months now(we have been in different countries since all this lockdown bullshit) and you are complaining about a month or two? :house:......:lolsy:

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: spirit_shadow]
    #27146242 - 01/13/21 06:31 PM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

Yeah bro the human body actually releases semen involuntarily after a while; it's a need the same as water or food.  Congrats on monk status

--------------------
sunshine said:

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
    #27146289 - 01/13/21 07:03 PM (6 days, 12 hours ago)

There is this other method called masturbation by which it can be released whenever you want.

--------------------
BAN OP 2021

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: psi]
    #27146389 - 01/13/21 08:09 PM (6 days, 11 hours ago)

Quote:

psi said:
There is this other method called masturbation by which it can be released whenever you want.

:ohwow:

:winnersurprise:

--------------------

Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Niffla]
    #27146425 - 01/13/21 08:33 PM (6 days, 10 hours ago)

Well duh :p just saying when it comes to "sex" it's been too long and as SOON as her borders open(hehe) I will be there :ruggedwink:

--------------------
Higher than hell and low as heaven will go....(this account is automated, all posts related to illegal activities or advice thereof are strictly from numerous online sites and are for informational purposes only)- Circa 2011
Ban lotto

InvisibleAlimash

#27146896 - 01/14/21 02:20 AM (6 days, 4 hours ago)

Quote:

larry.fisherman said:
And the big baby rears it's head. Sure, I just "don't get it, man." Good luck in life. No wonder she left you.

The thread's on fire OH LAWD LMAO the roasts

--------------------
i'm finally... content

OfflineIce9
Benzo Enthusiast

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Alimash]
    #27146917 - 01/14/21 02:41 AM (6 days, 4 hours ago)

RR has the mentality of a man child, I wonder if these stories of girls are even true.  Hard to get a chick from your mom's basement.

--------------------

Onlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

#27147405 - 01/14/21 11:55 AM (5 days, 19 hours ago)

Quote:

Niffla said:
Quote:

psi said:

:ohwow:
:winnersurprise:

:hahawot:
when the lower brain empowers those two above.
reminiscing my younger days.

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
I even tried to help but I'm not qualified to even do anything but listen about the things that affected her.

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:
I was trying to talk to her about what's up with her and she freaked out about how no one should have to deal with someone as broken as her.

Women are like insects specially during in the early phase of a relationship. coated with this fragile exoskeleton, as they are being shattered away little by little, the more the inner freaks out, until you finally reveal the beauty from within, this traits are in most but is most evident on those born on the month of nov., this shredding process Doesn't take much effort that only requires the middle ear.

there is something in you that whispers She's pretty and specially is alluringly intriguing as youve mentioned, while that head brain and that meaty lower brain overrides it with the thoughts & fear of controlling, being controlled hence contradicting yourself(been there). I'm sure she's picking up those Vibrations you unconsciously vibrate, women unlike men have more active/activated heart neurons in their heart even at earlier age compared to men, where in as short as 3 min with being with someone they can differentiate whether that someone is the one that they'll spend their time with for 30 years! hence the confusion, issues, fragility their facing being surrounded by such vibrations in a wild world.

you can take as much advice as you like, but at the end of the day no one can help but yourself alone in such matters.

Invisiblebirdeatingspider
...depends who you ask
 User Gallery

Loc: so many roads
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pacmanbreed] * 1
    #27147522 - 01/14/21 01:14 PM (5 days, 18 hours ago)

:strokebeard:

Quote:

Women are like insects specially during in the early phase of a relationship. coated with this fragile exoskeleton, as they are being shattered away little by little, the more the inner freaks out, until you finally reveal the beauty from within, this traits are in most but is most evident on those born on the month of nov., this shredding process Doesn't take much effort that only requires the middle ear.

Before you go calling women gobstoppers, would point out that men are equally if not more damaged. Just been conditioned to hide it differently.

Quote:

you can take as much advice as you like, but at the end of the day no one can help but yourself alone in such matters.

:yesnod:

--------------------

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #27147548 - 01/14/21 01:27 PM (5 days, 17 hours ago)

I'm fine with it. im Happier hanging out with the other girl and I'm not superficial enough to care who is a point or two prettier or $$$.  I just go off vibes.

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pacmanbreed]
    #27147563 - 01/14/21 01:37 PM (5 days, 17 hours ago)

[ne should have to deal with someone as broken as her.

there is something in you that whispers She's pretty and specially is alluringly intriguing as youve mentioned, while that head brain and that meaty lower brain overrides it with the thoughts & fear of controlling, being controlled hence contradicting yourself(been there). I'm sure she's picking up those Vibrations you unconsciously vibrate, women unlike men have more active/activated heart neurons in their heart even at earlier age compared to men, where in as short as 3 min with being with someone they can differentiate whether that someone is the one that they'll spend their time with for 30 years! hence the confusion, issues, fragility their facing being surrounded by such vibrations in a wild world.

Mind clarifying what you mean by lower brain and head brain?  I thought u meant dick and head but honestly tho whole statement was ambiguous to me even after re reading it multiple times

--------------------
sunshine said:

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Ice9] * 1
    #27147592 - 01/14/21 01:53 PM (5 days, 17 hours ago)

i Am going to roast the people who decided to be jerks to me and not stop is that unshroomy?

For example Larry is mad I have options when he is stuck with a wife who probably hates that he is dealing with organ failure in his 40's

Amanita is the guy no one knows anything about but decides to .02 cents everyone.

Brian Jones is a lonely alcoholic.

Ice9 is a weird benzo aficionado that specializes in ANIME and chem.

Dylan is an unemployed hotshot who's biggest fear is living with his mother or revealing anything about his life honestly

I could go on but not off the to
Quote:

Ice9 said:
Keep in mind this is RR, who loses his shit on one of the nicest dudes in WCA cause he reneged on $70 deal for a glass bauble due the fact that he was moving thousands of miles, then when others told him he was out of line, he blocked them, then continue to tirade against them calling them cowardly and not manly and pussies, mind you AFTER he blocked them, so they couldn't respond.

Dude is a walkin rageaholic, chick probably caught an abusive vibe from him and wanted out as soon as humanly possible.  This thread only reinforces that idea in my mind.

Edit: Feel free to quote this so RR can see. He is all hung up on being a MAN, with no understanding what that actually is.  Larry and Dylan spot on in this thread.  RR is a coward and an aggressive one at that.  I know that sounds contradictory but think a little ankle biter dog, submissive-aggressive is a bad combo in dogs as it is in people.

Sup bitch.  I unblocked you to read this.  I actually told sonic how much I respect him and apologized to
Him MONTHS ago.  You I will not.  You're the kind of guy I'd laugh at.

It's hilarious; you're blocked because the forum is better when I don't have to read your delusions about how cool at life and masterful you are at chemistry. You are a loser in my book; and I never liked you even before you came at me a while ago.  I think your whole persona is toxic

Dylan is not because even though I don't like him he's at least FUNNY

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/14/21 01:59 PM)

Selfproclaimedwizard
 User Gallery

#27147595 - 01/14/21 01:54 PM (5 days, 17 hours ago)

I don't bite at ankles; I'd come right at ya pussy
You drive a little bitch Audi.  You have an Asian fetish.  And real life makes you so nervous your hooked on benzos worse than I am on opiates.  I would hate to be you

--------------------
sunshine said:

Edited by theRealrollforever (01/14/21 01:55 PM)

Onlinepacmanbreed
Mickey Mouse
 User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: birdeatingspider]
    #27147783 - 01/14/21 03:32 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

Quote:

birdeatingspider said:
:strokebeard:

Quote:

Before you go calling women gobstoppers, would point out that men are equally if not more damaged. Just been conditioned to hide it differently.

Quote:

:yesnod:

couldn't agree more, feeling ashame & embarrassed recalling those younger days. Me being A Pussy, A Lizard Eating an Insect then wandering in the wilds always searching for the next victim to devour, instead of manning UP and facing my own issues, its a good thing that majority of women still posses such natural power and instincts of incoming danger.

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 7
    #27147845 - 01/14/21 04:01 PM (5 days, 15 hours ago)

you okay man? i know it sucks when people make negative assumptions but i dont think it helps the situation by saying those nasty things back. hope your day is going well homie. mush love :mushroom2::heart:

--------------------

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

#27147911 - 01/14/21 04:34 PM (5 days, 14 hours ago)

I quit my job like 6 months ago and moved to charleston to get a new museum job but RR for some reason has been constantly saying im unemployed. Sorry that im not a bed bug exterminator lmao.

Get a valium prescription, kid, youve been fuming non-stop for weeks.

--------------------

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: split_by_nine] * 5
    #27148475 - 01/14/21 09:25 PM (5 days, 9 hours ago)

--------------------

Invisiblesplit_by_nine
DCLXVI

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Niffla] * 1
    #27148519 - 01/14/21 09:45 PM (5 days, 9 hours ago)

:hug:

Onlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

#27148590 - 01/14/21 10:23 PM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

I’ve been quitting my job did like six years and they just don’t get the hint.

--------------------

Offlinemorrowasted
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: christopera] * 5
    #27148608 - 01/14/21 10:37 PM (5 days, 8 hours ago)

why is this incredibly cringey thread still going

OfflineNear Dylan
Shitpost Artist

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: morrowasted] * 1
    #27148802 - 01/15/21 12:46 AM (5 days, 6 hours ago)

How else would this site stay alive

--------------------

Invisiblepachoo
Witchakookoo

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: theRealrollforever] * 4
    #27148839 - 01/15/21 01:21 AM (5 days, 5 hours ago)

Quote:

theRealrollforever said:

You both were positive with Covid? Have you not been positive for at least two weeks now then meeting up with a new girl? DOES SHE KNOW?!!!

:waaaaaaargh:

Catch us back later with the news tonight, is transferring Covid the new STD circling the dating scene during this gruesome pandemic? The people need to know. Tonight at 11 Central. And back to you Greg.

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pachoo]
    #27148873 - 01/15/21 02:08 AM (5 days, 5 hours ago)

LOL

she just wanted a person in the world she could trust

i copped weed from my dealer with covid last week

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pachoo] * 1
    #27149155 - 01/15/21 07:48 AM (4 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

pachoo said:
Quote:

theRealrollforever said:

You both were positive with Covid? Have you not been positive for at least two weeks now then meeting up with a new girl? DOES SHE KNOW?!!!

:waaaaaaargh:

Catch us back later with the news tonight, is transferring Covid the new STD circling the dating scene during this gruesome pandemic? The people need to know. Tonight at 11 Central. And back to you Greg.

--------------------

InvisibleCitizen XS
Call me Pepper,,
Other User Gallery
Loc: Djibouti
    #27149167 - 01/15/21 08:07 AM (4 days, 23 hours ago)

Quote:

Near Dylan said:
How else would this site stay alive

:popcorn:

--------------------

Rate me here

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Oh baby what Is you doin??
Trans-male User Gallery

Loc: Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Citizen X] * 2
    #27149196 - 01/15/21 08:38 AM (4 days, 22 hours ago)

Op I dated a girl exactly like this and it didn't last long. Be ready to bend of backwards and completely repress all your needs for her mental well being. I will say, that I wasnt the ideal bf either but I can definitely relate to the whole "traumas" thing. She was a therapist and so were all her friends and they created this bubble wrapped environment filled with microaggressions that was super tough to navigate.

Funny story, she was paranoid about covid and took 7 tests over the span of like two months. She was convinced she had it and thought every headache and muscle twitch was a symptom... Test came back negative and she was just on her period :canthelpbutlaugh:

--------------------
I'm stupid, Enlil is smart.
I'm ugly, Enlil is beautiful.
I'm a loser, Enlil is a winner.
Someday, I hope to be like Enlil but secretly know I never will.

Edited by Malcolm_Xtasy (01/15/21 08:38 AM)

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 4
    #27149217 - 01/15/21 08:59 AM (4 days, 22 hours ago)

Also OP got absolutely fucking dragged in this thread :lol:

--------------------

InvisibleNiffla
Male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 1
    #27149256 - 01/15/21 09:22 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

What up Malc! Good to see you my guy

--------------------

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Niffla]
    #27149261 - 01/15/21 09:30 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

Ayoooo what's good niffla??

Good to see you too mang!

--------------------

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 905 Flag
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 2
    #27149269 - 01/15/21 09:38 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

Hey Malcolm. And pachoo. Haven't seen you guys for a while.

:creepylurker:

--------------------
BAN OP 2021

Invisiblelarry.fisherman
octopus fucking starfish

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: psi] * 4
    #27149285 - 01/15/21 09:54 AM (4 days, 21 hours ago)

Quote:

Malcolm_Xtasy said:

It's like a flashback to times of yore. Hella spice

Offlinespirit_shadow
I am sofa king

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: larry.fisherman] * 1
    #27149381 - 01/15/21 11:01 AM (4 days, 20 hours ago)

Awww yeah :rockman:

--------------------
Ban lotto

Invisiblepachoo
Witchakookoo

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: psi] * 3
    #27149555 - 01/15/21 01:06 PM (4 days, 18 hours ago)

Quote:

Malcolm_Xtasy said:

He sure did! Lol Thanks Laaarrrry!!
But I know what kind of girl he's talking about.
I was just joking with mine mostly. BUT ALSO DON'T SPREAD COVID LIKE STDS!!!

Also hihi Malc!!! :wave:

Quote:

psi said:
Hey Malcolm. And pachoo. Haven't seen you guys for a while.

:creepylurker:

Hihi psi!!! :wave:

Hihi everyone! :wave:

--------------------

:heartpump::heartpump: :heartpump::heartpump:

Invisiblecannabinated

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: pachoo]
    #27149672 - 01/15/21 02:20 PM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

idk i think op girl has real problems and malcs ex is a fake bitch

u guyz werent meant to be anyhow

that type of independence to own ur own biz usually comes from having no one to rely on

InvisibleMalcolm_Xtasy
Trans-male User Gallery

Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: cannabinated] * 2
    #27149727 - 01/15/21 02:54 PM (4 days, 16 hours ago)

Yeah you're actually 100% right lol

Also helll0000 to psi, XL, pachoo, and anyone else I forgot!

--------------------

Edited by Malcolm_Xtasy (01/15/21 02:58 PM)

Invisibletyrannicalrex
Strange R
Male User Gallery

Loc: subtropics
Re: So this girl that was practically my girlfriend stormed off [Re: Malcolm_Xtasy] * 2
    #27150223 - 01/15/21 07:50 PM (4 days, 11 hours ago)

Malcex! Hiya! Hi to you too pachoo!

OfflineCamwritesgonzo
The Unflushable Stool
Male User Gallery

Loc: On Uranus Flag
    #27150389 - 01/15/21 09:33 PM (4 days, 9 hours ago)

I don't pay much mind to all the hostility on this thread, but I do know, for myself anyway, it's hard to keep or even get a thing going with someone carrying a lot of mental/emotional baggage, especially speaking as a terminally "nice guy" who has a suitcase full insecurities of his own.
Then again, my luck with women has always been shitty, anyway. I'm basically in the process of giving up trying to get into any sort of romantic relationship.

--------------------
"I've always maintained that reality is for those who can't face drugs."-Tom Waits
"I feel the same way about disco as I feel about herpes."-Hunter S. Thompson
A squid eating dough in a polyethylene bag is fast and bulbous, got me?

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds, Feminized Cannabis Seeds, High THC Strains, USA West Coast Strains   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder, Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Community >> The Pub