Home | Community | Message Board

Shroom Supply
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
InvisibleMyto
Fuck titles
 User Gallery

Loc: Argentina Flag
Anxiety, heart attack survivor *DELETED*
    #27144822 - 01/13/21 01:06 AM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Post deleted by Myto

Reason for deletion: Never happened

Edited by Myto (01/13/21 01:07 AM)

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineDoctor MarioS
πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„
Male

Loc: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Re: Anxiety, heart attack survivor [Re: Myto]
    #27144835 - 01/13/21 01:20 AM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Mushrooms do cause anxiety and they do cause an increased heart rate. Doubtful that we have any doctors in the house so nobody can tell you whether or not you should keep tripping. That's something that you'd have to discuss with your doctor and hope that he's open minded. Almost everybody gets anxiety during the come up and if you start worrying about possibly having a heart attack while you're tripping, you'll probably have a bad trip unless you can make yourself stop thinking about it. I have an arrhythmia which causes palpitations and pvc's. I get them about 20 times per day. I used to worry about going into cardiac arrest because it feels like my heart stops beating and it would scare the shit out of me. I now know that my heart issues aren't life threatening and sometimes when I'm tripping I'll get the increased heart rate and have a palpitation or two. Even though I know that it's not gonna hurt me, it is a bit scary and I have to make myself focus on something else.

My body is different than yours. What's safe for you might not be safe for me. If you're in bad health, maybe you should reevaulate whether or not you should be tripping in the first place, discuss it with your doctor and decide if it's for you. Nobody here will have the answers to that question. After all, we're all just strangers on the internet.

InvisibleMyto
Fuck titles
 User Gallery

Loc: Argentina Flag
Re: Anxiety, heart attack survivor *DELETED* [Re: Doctor Mario]
    #27144846 - 01/13/21 01:36 AM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Post deleted by Myto

Reason for deletion: Problem solved.

Edited by Myto (01/13/21 01:37 AM)

OfflineDoctor MarioS
πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„πŸ„
Male

Loc: πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ
Re: Anxiety, heart attack survivor [Re: Myto]
    #27144851 - 01/13/21 01:40 AM (10 days, 19 hours ago)

Yeah, my cardiologist would probably shame me too lol. Good luck to you.

InvisibleZenZone
Male User Gallery

Re: Anxiety, heart attack survivor [Re: Doctor Mario]
    #27146471 - 01/13/21 09:03 PM (9 days, 23 hours ago)

Lemon tekked tea is a good idea for nausea, but it does not help with anxiety because it intensifies the effects of the mushrooms. Maybe lower your dose to 25g fresh and take
lemon balm AND passion flower capsules an hour before you take the mushrooms. Hope this helps.

OfflineSocrateshroom
сталкСр

Loc: Underworld
Re: Anxiety, heart attack survivor [Re: ZenZone]
    #27149627 - 01/15/21 01:50 PM (8 days, 7 hours ago)

Quote:

ZenZone said:
Lemon tekked tea is a good idea for nausea, but it does not help with anxiety because it intensifies the effects of the mushrooms. Maybe lower your dose to 25g fresh and take
lemon balm AND passion flower capsules an hour before you take the mushrooms. Hope this helps.

:whathesaid:

I lemon tekkd 1.5g APEs. Never felt so much anxiety and fear as I went from 0 to :tripnoob:

Unfortunately, most of us here are not qualified to comment on this. I understand that a doctor will inevitably tell you, out of cautiousness, to stay away from just about everything.

The anxiety is perfectly normal. Talk to your doctor about taking part in activities that may raise your heart rate and ask him how anxiety may effect your heart. Do your research to stay safe. If you decide to take mushrooms, start with low doses assessing how it affects you and work your way up.

--------------------
β€œWhen a man is just born, he is weak and flexible. When he dies, he is hard and insensitive. When a tree is growing, it's tender and pliant. But when it's dry and hard, it dies. Hardness and strength are death's companions. Pliancy and weakness are expressions of the freshness of being. Because what has hardened will never win.”

- Andrei Tarkovsy, Stalker

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Capsules   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules, Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience >> Trip Reports