Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineItspat
Stranger
 User Gallery
Is it worth printing
    #27143951 - 01/12/21 04:03 PM (13 days, 20 hours ago)

My first batch of pf jars is finally fruiting after almost 10 weeks. They colonized painfully slow, and I didnt even see a pin for the first week in the sfc. My second batch is ready to be put into the chamber after only 3 weeks. Should I print the first batch? Or is this a weak batch, not worth messing with? If i print it and use them, will subsequent grows also be painfully slow, or is it possible thsy they will do better next time?

Post Extras: Filter  Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineFungi Rogers
New Guy

Re: Is it worth printing [Re: Itspat] * 1
    #27143971 - 01/12/21 04:16 PM (13 days, 20 hours ago)

With printing you’re just getting a bunch of the spores and they all have different genetics. So even if it was printed from a slow batch the next batch off that print might not be slow might be average or could be fast. It turns into a crap shoot once again.

You should make a print just in case anything happens. If you like what the next grow does more then you can just clone it to agar

Invisiblecoversall
إِنْ شَاءَ ٱللَهُ‎

Loc: Antartica
Re: Is it worth printing [Re: Fungi Rogers]
    #27144005 - 01/12/21 04:33 PM (13 days, 20 hours ago)

Always print. Having spores is great.

OfflineItspat
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Is it worth printing [Re: coversall]
    #27144666 - 01/12/21 10:55 PM (13 days, 13 hours ago)

Alright, I guess I'll try my hand at it. I was just concerned that the second batch would suck too.

OnlineHikeadellic
Visionary
Male

Loc: Appalachian Trail
Re: Is it worth printing [Re: Itspat]
    #27144782 - 01/13/21 12:13 AM (13 days, 12 hours ago)

Make as many prints as you can, you want to be in a position where you wouldn't mind missing them

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract, Kratom Powder For Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Amazon ½ Pint Jars, Agar

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Getting Started

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: Ythan, geokills, Asante, Shroomism, RogerRabbit, mushboy, fahtster, wildernessjunkie, Ballerium, cronicr, bodhisatta
116 topic views. 3 members, 13 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Print Topic ]
Search this thread:
MushroomCube.com
Please support our sponsors.

Copyright 1997-2021 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.04 seconds spending 0.011 seconds on 16 queries.