Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineVeryStrangeMan
Weirdo
Male
Loc: Somewhere I belong.
Red card (as on football or be it soccer) demons, I saw yellow carded dudes.
    #27143928 - 01/12/21 01:52 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Hello fellow shroomerites. You might not find this interesting unless you are extreme wierdo that feels no shame of being one. I am one of the red card in eyes (disqualified for a match or few) kind of judge and person who I am judging at the same time.
Principum is quite simple. For all the bad luck I get penalty myself. That way I aim to teach myself by beating up myself.
Today was my big ^LESSON LEARNT^ day. I call it jackpot. I aknowledged how to deal with successful yellow carded people (someone who deserves a penalty as a warning and maybe small punishment) who beat up red card judges. My mission is simple. I wants to shares wisdom. If you belong to self-disqualifying people too, know we have a society now OFFICIALLY established, called "Everyone shall obey Happy New Year" and we are able to talk while being self-disqualified. Got red card eyed demon symptom? Listen to my love for all wellbeing stuff. There are illegals, hit n runners. We shall knock em out of our sets. Hail true metal.

TL;DR dude is mad from being mad. Eyes got red. Disqualified by red card. Others see pleasure in it, their eyes turn yellow. He asks for justice and seeks similarly thinking people to fight those who hit n run.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleModularMind
M.P.F.
Male User Gallery

Re: Red card (as on football or be it soccer) demons, I saw yellow carded dudes. [Re: VeryStrangeMan]
    #27143934 - 01/12/21 01:56 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Very strange, man.

:popcorn:

OfflineVeryStrangeMan
Weirdo
Male
Re: Red card (as on football or be it soccer) demons, I saw yellow carded dudes. [Re: ModularMind]
    #27143959 - 01/12/21 02:06 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Oh thanks, I am familiar with Modulations and Generations, your voice was here and it was a good push already. If you are shameless burglar type sex maniac and laugh about people unable to spiritually beat you up - well, I am ready to fight until the last. You see, I am about honest fight and I know my strengths. Being a team/society doesn't appeal me in this wolves business much, because I trust we are who we are. If we must die poor n proud, we will. So today I am proud and mentally rich and offer a token of social involvement.

TL;DR A stereptypical dude who believes sex is about fertility and love and bindage is abused by loudmouthed condomheads that take a lot of drugs and military spices. Usually goes well and proud, but cannot stand them going social videos with girls/woman clearly being controlled for a purpose of showing their "power". Power lays within certain unwritten rules. Rules that are sacred and  rarely can be portrayed with words.

Edited by VeryStrangeMan (01/12/21 02:07 PM)

OfflineVeryStrangeMan
Weirdo
Male
Re: Red card (as on football or be it soccer) demons, I saw yellow carded dudes. [Re: VeryStrangeMan]
    #27144082 - 01/12/21 03:15 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I am going to sleep now. Hope force does the justice.

OfflineVeryStrangeMan
Weirdo
Male
    #27145905 - 01/13/21 12:59 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Origins and Endings. A song by Winds of Plague. It all started within me and shall end within me. I just hope I will play some appropriate notes in this harmony while us sing "it all begins when the Time comes in and is forced a dead current. A motion set for certain demise."

BUUUrn it all down, put them back under ground, this is a day that I promise, you will not forget!

Jump to top Pages: 1