Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next > | Last >
InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Loc: Chinada Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods]
    #27143241 - 01/12/21 06:37 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Lol they'd probably kneel in solidarity :lol:

So koods, how many unarmed BLM or antifa protesters were shot during the summer of love we just had?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

_ [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27143257 - 01/12/21 07:01 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by MadMuncher (01/31/24 12:08 PM)

OfflineSirTripAlot
Semper Fidelis
Male User Gallery

Loc: Harmless (Mostly)
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #27143259 - 01/12/21 07:05 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

So the zip ties and firearms were for show? How many cops lost thier lives in both protests? You really think members of Congress would not have been killed if the MAGA crowd got thier mits on them?

So the violence is ok becuase Portland was violent?

--------------------
“I must not fear.
Fear is the mind-killer.
Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration.
I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me.
And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path.
Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

_ [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27143266 - 01/12/21 07:10 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

i don't think blm protesters ever got to lynch a cop in the street like that

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 3
    #27143267 - 01/12/21 07:15 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

So koods, how many unarmed BLM or antifa protesters were shot during the summer of love we just had?

Nobody in the first pictures were committing a crime.

The lady with the MAGA hat was participating in a riot INSIDE THE CAPITOL OF THE US and was in the process of violating the security perimeter the police had secured to protect the highest ranking federal officers in the country besides the president.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

_ [Re: koods]
    #27143268 - 01/12/21 07:17 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

its getting stupid-er
https://www.oregonlive.com/news/2021/01/police-man-shoots-bullets-into-neighboring-apartments-in-se-portland-reason-not-immediately-clear.html?outputType=amp&__twitter_impression=true
Portland police arrested a 31-year-old man under allegations that he shot like  rounds into other apartment units of a Southeast Portland complex for no immediately explicable reason early Saturday morning.
Officers discovered multiple rifles, handguns and body armor inside -- including the firearm they believe was used. It was “staged in an elevated position to where officers outside were and a drum magazine that holds (50+) rounds was attached and loaded,” police said.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: SirTripAlot] * 4
    #27143270 - 01/12/21 07:19 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:
So the zip ties and firearms were for show? How many cops lost thier lives in both protests? You really think members of Congress would not have been killed if the MAGA crowd got thier mits on them?

What happened at the Capitol was so off the charts bad, they have nothing but desperate “what about antifa.”

Once again... BLM protesters are angry about police killing more than 1000 citizens a year, while the MAGA insurrectionists were mad because their guy lost an election .

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

_ [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #27143275 - 01/12/21 07:27 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

way more than one. how many cops are you guys gonna murder on the 20th :popcorn:

Edited by MadMuncher (01/31/24 12:09 PM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MadMuncher] * 1
    #27143279 - 01/12/21 07:33 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

How many cops have been beaten mercilessly with a Biden flag?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: SirTripAlot] * 1
    #27143286 - 01/12/21 07:37 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

No, that's the point. One was glorified and the other vilified.  The only difference was one was perpetuated by Biden supporters and the other trump supporters

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 7
    #27143288 - 01/12/21 07:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

To be honest, I don’t know how I’d deal with it if I spent the summer accusing the other side of being violent rioters, only to have my side end up being responsible for the worst episode of expressly partisan violence in decades.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 1
    #27143293 - 01/12/21 07:41 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

What happened at the Capitol was so off the charts bad, they have nothing but desperate “what about antifa.”

Once again... BLM protesters are angry about police killing more than 1000 citizens a year, while the MAGA insurrectionists were mad because their guy lost an election .

Theyre angry that the election was stolen, and as if Hillary supporters didn't flood the streets to protest when trump won...

And YOU were the one that specifically mentioned blm.. just like biden did. Are we not supposed to reply to your posts now? Remember, Biden was here to unite America? He hasn't done much uniting yet, has he?

InvisibleMadMuncher
 User Gallery

_ [Re: MagicMush123]
    #27143294 - 01/12/21 07:42 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

One was glorified and the other vilified. 

The federal fiscal year 2020 runs from Oct. 1, 2019 through Sept. 30, 2020.
Oregon’s U.S. Attorney’s Office filed the most cases classified as domestic terrorism in 2020 compared to all other federal districts, according to a court tracking clearinghouse run by Syracuse University.

Most of the cases stemmed from consecutive nightly protests last summer outside the Mark O. Hatfield United States Courthouse in the wake of George Floyd’s killing by police in Minneapolis.
https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/crime/feds-in-oregon-filed-most-alleged-domestic-terrorism-prosecutions-in-us-mostly-related-to-protests/ar-BB1cFqOz

Edited by MadMuncher (01/31/24 12:09 PM)

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods]
    #27143298 - 01/12/21 07:44 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

The lady with the MAGA hat was participating in a riot INSIDE THE CAPITOL OF THE US and was in the process of violating the security perimeter the police had secured to protect the highest ranking federal officers in the country besides the president.

So im guessing you would have supported the police shooting the protesters who had breached  the security perimeter to burn down federal buildings? Since when do you care about perimeters and federal buildings?

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 2
    #27143317 - 01/12/21 07:56 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

SirTripAlot said:

Theyre angry that the election was stolen, and as if Hillary supporters didn't flood the streets to protest when trump won...

And YOU were the one that specifically mentioned blm.. just like biden did. Are we not supposed to reply to your posts now? Remember, Biden was here to unite America? He hasn't done much uniting yet, has he?

You can’t unite the country until the losers surrender.

Quote:

No, that's the point. One was glorified and the other vilified.  The only difference was one was perpetuated by Biden supporters and the other trump supporters

Omg this is such a lie. You have no idea who the BLM protesters support, or if they even support any candidate. Some of those protesters were right wing boogaloo types. But even if they were Biden supporters, the protests weren’t about Biden. The Capitol riot was entirely trump supporter, they were there because trump asked them to be there, they did it for him and because of him and they carried flags with his name on it when they did it.

Edited by koods (01/12/21 08:46 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 1
    #27143318 - 01/12/21 07:57 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicMush123 said:
Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

MagicMush123 said:

So im guessing you would have supported the police shooting the protesters who had breached  the security perimeter to burn down federal buildings? Since when do you care about perimeters and federal buildings?

They were gonna burn down a building made of marble? Lol

Can you show me the video of the protesters inside the court house trying to burn it down pleaee

Since when do you care about protesters being killed or injured by police?

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Edited by koods (01/12/21 08:18 AM)

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 4
    #27143341 - 01/12/21 08:17 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Dude seriously were not talking about just a federal building. If we’re talking about invading federal buildings let’s talk about Amon Bundy and his friends occupying a federal building for a month, threatening to kill any federal officer who tried to remove them and when they were finally caught, they were found not guilty at trial.

But let’s be clear not all federal buildings are the same. We are talking about the FUCKING CAPITOL OF THE UNITED STATES, during a JOINT SESSION OF CONGRESS, when EVERY SINGLE ELECTED FEDERAL OFFICER except the president was IN THE BUILDING. It wasn’t a couple dozen of people throwing fireworks at cops from behind a fence. It was hundreds of people, carrying the flag of their leader, marching to the Capitol after the their leader told them to. They didn’t stand outside the building throwing fireworks. They smashed through the police lines or were just let in. The were chanting death wishes for the Vice President, they wanted to dismember the speaker of the house, they took over most of the building. They smeared shit on the walls. They pissed on artwork. They tried to find members of congress carrying zip ties, wearing combat vests and carrying knives and guns. They killed a cop with a fire extinguisher. And they did it all in the name of Donald Trump.

It was the worst attack on the Capitol in 206 years. It was an insurrection. And it was done in the name of Donald Trump

You’re not bothered by the attack. You’re bothered that it’s being vilified and democrats aren’t trying to unite the country. Seriously, :fuckyou:

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineBrian Jones
Club 27
Male User Gallery

Loc: attending Snake Church
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Nonagon Infinity]
    #27143416 - 01/12/21 09:33 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Nonagon Infinity said:
Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
I'm starting to think the cops let them in on purpose because they knew it would be easy for the fbi to catch them. It was mostly a bunch of pissed off white millennials and some mixed generation xers with no clear direction.

It's quite clear that some of the police were allied with the rioters (like the ones who ushered them into the building, directing them towards particular destinations). We don't know all the facts yet with respect to the police, but I think it's pretty obvious that a nonzero number of officers were politically allied with Trump and the rioters.

That said, it's not super straightforward. Obviously, not all of the police were allied with the protestors. Otherwise, there wouldn't have been as much violent conflict as there was. One protestor was shot in the neck, a police officer had his head bashed in with a fire extinguisher.

To say that the cops let them in is an oversimplification. There were some officers responsible for that, but it wasn't all of them.

Needless to say, the conclusion here is that the capitol police force is a corrupt entity. Enough officers were allied with Trump that Trump could confidently refuse to get the secret service involved (which he did), trusting that the police would be divided enough politically that the rioters would get into the building.

Quote:

OutsideOfMyMind said:
That desk that the guy put his feet on was actually not Nancy pelosi's desk, it was just one of her aides desks. These people did absolutely nothing except give themselves a federal prison sentence. It's revenue for dc.

Saying that they did absolutely nothing except land themselves in prison is underplaying the severity of the situation. Sure, they failed to destroy the electoral college votes as planned, but they succeeded in sending a message about the lengths they are willing to go to. They are willing to arm themselves and use violent force to secure political power for their favorite leaders, and they will probably try it again. These people have shown that they mean business.

It is absolutely vital that as many of these rioters face legal consequences as possible. If not, then their failed coup will go down in history as the training exercise for the real coup.

They have done some reorganization of the Secret Service on the belief that some would not be loyal to Biden. That was decided before the Capital riot.

--------------------
"The Rolling Stones will break up over Brian Jones' dead body"    John Lennon

I don't want no commies in my car. No Christians either.

The worst thing about corruption is that it works so well,

InvisibleMagicMush123
moon person
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 2
    #27143417 - 01/12/21 09:33 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Are you forgetting that building was bombed in the 80s?
So let me get this straight. You cheered on rioting for months on end, stood silently as federal buildings were being attempted to be burnt down and celebrated that they tried to kill cops. In  the name of fentanyl floyd, an ex con who died of a drug overdose while committing a crime at the hands of police. Called them Patriots and found parallels to the Boston tea party.
Then a couple of retarded trump supporters chimp out and raid the capital on whim and somehow its trumps fault and nows the time to outraged? You gotta be kidding me. You only feel that way because the news told you to

InvisibleEnlilMDiscord
OTD God-King
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Uncanny Valley
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: MagicMush123] * 6
    #27143419 - 01/12/21 09:36 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Almost nothing you said in that post is reflective of reality.  The fact that you have to lie pretty much throughout that post should be a hint that your point is probably invalid.

--------------------
Censoring opposing views since 2014.

Ask an Attorney

Fuck the Amish

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 28 | 29 | 30 | 31 | 32 | 33 | 34 | 35 | 36 | 37 | 38 | 39 | 40 | 41 | 42 | 43 | 44 | 45 | 46 | 47 | 48 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order