Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >
Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: InnerWisdom] * 1
    #27136820 - 01/09/21 04:45 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah after watching the video, some of the police behavior makes more sense, and some of it needs even more explanation. The Capitol building is absolutely massive. The perimeter they needed to defend outside would be close to a mile long. It does seem like the made the decision take their stand at choke points, where they could concentrate their manpower. Clearly this was happening at the door way where the woman was shot. They we’re defending that point with locked doors, supported with barricades and armed officers behind lining the hallway. When you understand that, them shooting the woman makes perfect sense. That door was the point nobody was going to be allowed to pass.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Loc: North EU
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: koods]
    #27136822 - 01/09/21 04:47 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Looks like a lot of people there were just for entertainment like this idiot filming that: "Would be awesome if we had some music, like a boombox, play some revolutionary music"

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #27136826 - 01/09/21 04:54 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Sad to see that woman get shot. Wasn't necessary imo, there were no warning shots nothing. But at least it de-escalated the situation.

OnlineNorthernerM
splelling chceker
 User Gallery

Loc: FNQ
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: InnerWisdom]
    #27136835 - 01/09/21 05:12 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah, I don't see why she needed to die.  :sad:

--------------------
The nearest we ever come to knowing truth is when we are witness to paradox.

InvisibleZombi3
Bella Ciao!!
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Bat Country Flag
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #27136855 - 01/09/21 05:48 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks for sharing that video koods
It was totally :facepalm: but it’s a great piece of evidence and helps one understand how it all went down.
I can’t believe that idiot made a 39 minute video of the entire mob attack; and then uploaded it to YouTube!
Man America has lost its sanity.

--------------------
Youve Met With A Terrible Fate, Havent You?

Click here to enter this weeks Ban Lottery!!
In Crust We Trust

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: Northerner] * 1
    #27136856 - 01/09/21 05:48 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

They were protecting the leadership of congress and possibly the VP who were sheltered at the end of that empty hallway. They had piled chairs and furniture against those doors. The woman broke through a window and tried to get in. They would not have been able to stop that crowd. That’s what the barricaded doors were for. If she had been allowed through, the rest of them would have followed. I’m not sure why they weren’t deploying pepper spray and rubber bullets. They clearly were not prepared for what happened, but they had to shoot her. Imagine expecting that a mob threatening the lives of the top officials in the government would not be dealt with using lethal force.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: koods]
    #27136871 - 01/09/21 05:58 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Yeah It's understandable she got shot, but in hindsight things appear different than in the situation.

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: InnerWisdom] * 2
    #27136876 - 01/09/21 06:05 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

This report is the best breakdown I’ve seen yet

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: koods] * 1
    #27136878 - 01/09/21 06:08 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

The last 10 second of this video

“Have the courage to do the right thing. Fight.”

These people are fucking psychopaths

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisibleFiery
Sword of Fire
Other User Gallery

#27136906 - 01/09/21 06:43 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

So there's a really good video out there that shows multiple angles of the woman being killed and for a brief second it shows the guy who shot her. He was not in danger for his life. There was no warning shot. He just straight up basically head shot her. No teargas, no pepper spray. He was in a hallway to the side pointing the gun then he just jumped out and shot her.

I'm not defending the rioters- because it was disgusting... but like- Who was this guy, and why did he straight neck shot the lady and then disappear into the hallway again?

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

#27136910 - 01/09/21 06:50 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Jan. 20th.. the day before the big mcgregor and poirier fight... Why can't people just settle down and be happy slaves? I'm good with my slave life. Of course I'd like more money, but that just means I need to slave a bit harder.

In all seriousness though.. let's say millions meet on Jan 20th.. those people will be meet by people and all hell will break loose. Far worse than what we saw during the BLM riots which accomplished nothing.

These protests and riots do not solve anything. A scene from SLC Punks comes to mind..

Towards the end Mathew Lillard said it's basically time for him to grow up and fight from the inside and not out..

I'm sure I'm slaughtering this, but you're getting what I'm gotting. :lol: I feel like we were headed in the right direction.. I do understand that this specific direction things were going is what caused all this garbage in the first place so.. well... I don't know.. shits fucked no matter how you spin it. I guess all we can do is react.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #27136922 - 01/09/21 07:01 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:
So there's a really good video out there that shows multiple angles of the woman being killed and for a brief second it shows the guy who shot her. He was not in danger for his life. There was no warning shot. He just straight up basically head shot her. No teargas, no pepper spray. He was in a hallway to the side pointing the gun then he just jumped out and shot her.

I'm not defending the rioters- because it was disgusting... but like- Who was this guy, and why did he straight neck shot the lady and then disappear into the hallway again?

He wasn’t shooting to protect himself. He was protecting the members of government at the other end of the hall.

He was standing there with his gun pointed at that window for at least 30 seconds. People in the crowd were yelling that they had guns drawn. Every cop in that hallway had their gun pointed at those doors. These weren’t regular Capitol Hill cops. They were part of the protective service, like the secret service, except for members of Congress. Their sole duty is to prevent harm to the gang of eight, the top ranking members of Congress.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Onlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27136925 - 01/09/21 07:05 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

n all seriousness though.. let's say millions meet on Jan 20th.. those people will be meet by people and all hell will break loose. Far worse than what we saw during the BLM riots which accomplished nothing.

These protests and riots do not solve anything.

Let’s be clear. If they have anything near a million people. If they have 200,000 people. They will overthrow the us government. They will kill people. They will execute politicians. They are seriously that dangerous and if they have the numbers nothing will stop them.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: Fiery] * 1
    #27136943 - 01/09/21 07:15 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Fiery said:

Capitol police are known to shoot on sight for unauthorized entry

They showed extreme restraint. That cop should be every conservatives hero. Hes objectively way more righteous than kyle rittenhouse. Yall love law and order

--------------------
:whyyy:

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27136945 - 01/09/21 07:18 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I just hope the woman didn't have any kids...

OnlineCHeifM4sterDiezL
Chief Globerts

Loc: United States Flag
    #27136949 - 01/09/21 07:25 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I just feel bad. Once again we have killed people with just insane idiocy. I lit killed that women. We all did. Like I said like 1000 times for years now until Bloomberg made it not cool. Enough is enough.

InvisiblebodhisattaMDiscordReddit
Smurf real estate agent
 User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Milky way
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: koods] * 1
    #27136956 - 01/09/21 07:31 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Yeah after watching the video, some of the police behavior makes more sense, and some of it needs even more explanation. The Capitol building is absolutely massive. The perimeter they needed to defend outside would be close to a mile long. It does seem like the made the decision take their stand at choke points, where they could concentrate their manpower. Clearly this was happening at the door way where the woman was shot. They we’re defending that point with locked doors, supported with barricades and armed officers behind lining the hallway. When you understand that, them shooting the woman makes perfect sense. That door was the point nobody was going to be allowed to pass.

I mean makeshift barricades inside a government building should make it 110% obvious that you'll be shot if you try to make it past

--------------------
:whyyy:

OfflineCracked Egg
Stranger

#27136963 - 01/09/21 07:36 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

koods said:
Quote:

n all seriousness though.. let's say millions meet on Jan 20th.. those people will be meet by people and all hell will break loose. Far worse than what we saw during the BLM riots which accomplished nothing.

These protests and riots do not solve anything.

Let’s be clear. If they have anything near a million people. If they have 200,000 people. They will overthrow the us government. They will kill people. They will execute politicians. They are seriously that dangerous and if they have the numbers nothing will stop them.

Yeah.. I don't know man.. call me mr optimistic, but I feel like this whole capital take over was a huge wake up call and similar events will play out much differently. I feel like the opposing side, our side, the peoples side will be much more prepared.

:shrug:

I feel like the military will intervene quicker..

Unless this is all apart of the master plan and the entire nation is thrown into martial law.

--------------------
People Say I'll Regret That In the Morning, So I Sleep Till Noon..

Invisiblepsi
TOAST N' JAM
Male User Gallery

Loc: 613 Flag
Re: Senate currently being evacuated as protestors storm the capitol [Re: bodhisatta]
    #27136966 - 01/09/21 07:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Only video I have seen where you actually see the cop shooting.

https://twitter.com/DocGoldThumb/status/1347243987413782529

OfflineInnerWisdom
Male

#27136967 - 01/09/21 07:38 AM (3 years, 2 months ago)

these people aren't exactly the most rational and selfaware.
You don't go immediately shooting a person out of their minds or one who is retarded (is that word still ok to use..?).
Still I wouldn't like hope the officer gets fired or sued or something, it's more like a learning experience, because it is understandable that he would shoot. I don't know if he broke some rules or laws of police officers though..

Jump to top Pages: < First | < Back | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21 | 22 | 23 | 24 | 25 | 26 | 27 | 28 | 29 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds