Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >
Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Loc: Maryland/DC Burbs
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kyngwhatt] * 1
    #27131029 - 01/06/21 04:55 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Lots of rumors now that the 25th ammendment has been invoked and trump has been removed from office. Rumors but a lot of very strange activity involving the military right now. We shall see.

--------------------
NotSheekle said
“if I believed she was 16 I would become unattracted to her”

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineKryptos
Stranger
 User Gallery
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kyngwhatt]
    #27131034 - 01/06/21 04:57 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kyngwhatt said:
Quote:

Kryptos said:
Looked to me like she was coming up some stairs along with some armed MAGAs and got shot through a door to the left (of the twitter video, I assume you've got the same one).

I'd guess panic shot, except for the MAGA that is directly behind her with the rifle that doesn;t get shot.

fella i'm not sure this video https://www.infowars.com/posts/exclusive-video-capitol-police-execute-unarmed-woman-carrying-trump-flag/
shows her already up the stairs surrounded by magas ( i don't see anyone armed besides the cops behind her) she goes to hop through the window and they shoot her in the neck. I guess they were scared that they all were going to come in?

I havn't seen the twitter video post the link. that infowars one seems pretty good though.

OG twitter video has been removed, I linked it earlier. It's the third video down on the infowars page you linked.

Those are definitely not cops next to her.

EDIT: Either way, she was just another rittenhouse. She just happened to pay with her life.

Edited by Kryptos (01/06/21 04:58 PM)

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 1
    #27131042 - 01/06/21 05:01 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Completely predictable but it is a very sad day for America. Thats The "law and order" crowd, just shows how childish and sheepish these people are. They were really convinced all 6 swing states were fraudulent based on no evidence. When you believe that an election is stolen and have Trump calling you to arms over it you go no questions asked. The people calling everyone sheep are now direct puppets and sheep of the not long for the office president

What's so sad about it?  The Congress is responsible for destroying the US and turning the nation into a shithole. Granted, these people are maybe protesting for a wrong reason, but there's also many different reasons that fuel their total outrage.

The only thing fueling their outrage is that trump lost. They dont want to admit it. Did trump help get that law about damaging federal property passed? What was it ten years and a felony on your record?

George Floyd getting killed by the police was the catalyst for the protests against The Establishment this summer, but there was plenty of social-economic anger to fuel it. This case isn't any different, just because a 'stolen election' was the catalyst, it's not the social-economic fuel that makes people storm the Capital.

Let’s be clear: they stormed the Capitol today because they were in the process of certifying Biden’s victory. That is the only thing they care about.

You have to look below the surface here, it's more complicated than a bunch of butthurt voters. This is decades in the making and it's just starting to boil to the surface.

Offlinedjbluntmagic
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: qman]
    #27131049 - 01/06/21 05:03 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

OK liberals so are you finally down to build a working class union culture with actual leftists or are we just going to keep ignoring history

OfflineKyngwhatt
presbyter
Other

Loc: The pharcyde Flag
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kryptos]
    #27131057 - 01/06/21 05:06 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

damnit it's not letting me up load the screenshot. I should have been more specific you are right there are larper guys around her but 2 real police come up after she's been laying on the ground for a minute. Why would they take stuff down off of twitter?

--------------------

Whatt

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

#27131060 - 01/06/21 05:07 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

BREAKING: Twitter says Trump's account has been "locked for 12 hours" and future violations will result in "permanent suspension"

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineMycoBrainz
Mycotic
Male User Gallery

Loc: West Coast
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods]
    #27131067 - 01/06/21 05:10 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

It's the countdown to extinction.

--------------------
:stoned:

PFC x Creeper

Lets Get Stoned

OfflineKyngwhatt
presbyter
Other

Loc: The pharcyde Flag
    #27131068 - 01/06/21 05:11 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

look at these bag things I' didn't post them earlier because i thought it was a meme or something but they're real? has anyone seen these before?

--------------------

Whatt

OnlineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: qman] * 2
    #27131099 - 01/06/21 05:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Sulfurshelfsean said:
Quote:

qman said:
Quote:

Seriously_trippin said:
Completely predictable but it is a very sad day for America. Thats The "law and order" crowd, just shows how childish and sheepish these people are. They were really convinced all 6 swing states were fraudulent based on no evidence. When you believe that an election is stolen and have Trump calling you to arms over it you go no questions asked. The people calling everyone sheep are now direct puppets and sheep of the not long for the office president

What's so sad about it?  The Congress is responsible for destroying the US and turning the nation into a shithole. Granted, these people are maybe protesting for a wrong reason, but there's also many different reasons that fuel their total outrage.

The only thing fueling their outrage is that trump lost. They dont want to admit it. Did trump help get that law about damaging federal property passed? What was it ten years and a felony on your record?

George Floyd getting killed by the police was the catalyst for the protests against The Establishment this summer, but there was plenty of social-economic anger to fuel it. This case isn't any different, just because a 'stolen election' was the catalyst, it's not the social-economic fuel that makes people storm the Capital.

Maga will tell you themselves that life was 100% better under trump. Every trumpster I know says theyve had the best last few years work-wise. So idk what socio economic strife youre talking about. They'll tell you themselves things have only been getting better.

--------------------

Everything is better when it is done ON TOP OF A MOUNTAIN!

OfflinemndfreezeMDiscordReddit
Shroomery Secret Service
Other User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: PuppetMasterFlash
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Kyngwhatt] * 1
    #27131112 - 01/06/21 05:31 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Kyngwhatt said:
look at these bag things I' didn't post them earlier because i thought it was a meme or something but they're real? has anyone seen these before?

Those are gas masks.

https://abc11.com/politics/live-1-reportedly-shot-as-angry-trump-supporters-swarm-capitol/9405310/

--------------------
Nothing says love like grannies prolapsed anus!

quote]Urb said:
I know... Its fucked up... Ill fix it minyana..[/quote]

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: mndfreeze]
    #27131116 - 01/06/21 05:35 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Apparently the Vice President is currently running the federal government, and trump has totally checked out.

--------------------
NotSheekle said

Offlineel gordo
not the youtube one
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: koods] * 2
    #27131137 - 01/06/21 05:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the info koods, best source i got being outside the us

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 1
    #27131147 - 01/06/21 05:43 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Maga will tell you themselves that life was 100% better under trump. Every trumpster I know says theyve had the best last few years work-wise. So idk what socio economic strife youre talking about. They'll tell you themselves things have only been getting better.

Ya I don't see how you can claim being economically disadvantaged if you had enough money to own a car , buy gas , buy flags , hats , mitlitaey dress up gear , gun and ammo and a phone and internet service .... give me a fucking break .

--------------------

OnlineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27131162 - 01/06/21 05:48 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Ive got insider video of how it all went down...

--------------------

OfflinePsilynut2
Stranger

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Sulfurshelfsean]
    #27131275 - 01/06/21 06:26 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

I bet Putin is laughing his ass off right now , that internet troll thing really payed off .

--------------------

OnlineSulfurshelfsean
Defender of Cubes
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Psilynut2]
    #27131281 - 01/06/21 06:30 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Oh absolutely. He bred American trolls out of it and now the republican party is fucked, the dems are fucked and the trolls he bred are acting lile gremlins in a movie theatre.

--------------------

Offlinechristopera
Stranger
 User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Sulfurshelfsean] * 2
    #27131661 - 01/06/21 08:41 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

What a day.

Fuck.

When Trump was going to fuck the system up nobody figured he'd be so retarded that he'd encourage other retards to actually storm the Capitol building.

I don't believe in God, but if I a did I'd be asking him/her/it to let his head roll in the street. A bit of smite seems okay in this scenario.

--------------------
Enjoy the process of your search without succumbing to the pressure of the result.

A Dorito is pizza, change my mind.

Bank and Union with The Shroomery at the Zuul on The internet - now with %'s and things

I’m sorry it had to be me.

Offlinekoods
Ribbit
Male User Gallery

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: christopera] * 1
    #27131673 - 01/06/21 08:47 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

--------------------
NotSheekle said

OfflineEzuma
Gontish Wizard
Male User Gallery

Loc: Roke
Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: DividedQuantum] * 1
    #27131683 - 01/06/21 08:52 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

this is ridiculous, if BLM had tried to pull this shit there would have been a massacre. I'm all for right to protest, but storming government buildings in a hissyfit because you lost an election... embarrassing

Offlineqman
Stranger

Re: Trump acolytes storm the Capitol [Re: Psilynut2] * 1
    #27131688 - 01/06/21 08:54 PM (3 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Psilynut2 said:
Quote:

Ya I don't see how you can claim being economically disadvantaged if you had enough money to own a car , buy gas , buy flags , hats , mitlitaey dress up gear , gun and ammo and a phone and internet service .... give me a fucking break .

Are you suggesting the bottom 50% in the US isn't economically disadvantaged in the US today?  A large portion of the Trump Cult are in the bottom 50%. Those people might have phones and a car, but they're still broke ass shit kickers.

I also agree some of them do believe they're better off economically under Trump, but that's nothing more than a delusion for highly delusional followers.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | 14 | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | Next > | Last >

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder